Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:47 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox

User Image
Okay totally got side tracked and made this instead XD This is why I take so long to draw anything DX

I. JUST. DIED...

SO CUTE!!! emotion_kirakira

pffffffffffft hahha XD That look is the look Koru got when she thought about askin Ray to dance owo I love what's happenin' right now I'm workin' on a post right now ^w^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:58 pm
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

I love the future possibilities for Ray and Skylar! Super shocked at Ray's last one O-o

Was just about to say I kinda both can and can't see Rey as a rocket. They're arguably one of the worse villain groups in the game and he's such a sweetheart.
Your pictures are amazing btw. It all looks so pretty T-T

has me thinkin of future Koru pics owo

I'm actually really excited to see what future Koru looks like. Despite what Marcus may seem like, I kinda love her. She's awesome 3nodding
Now I wanna go on a pic hunt sweatdrop  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:59 pm
Prairiefox

Wonder what she looked like when Marcus intervenes lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:02 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

I love the future possibilities for Ray and Skylar! Super shocked at Ray's last one O-o

Was just about to say I kinda both can and can't see Rey as a rocket. They're arguably one of the worse villain groups in the game and he's such a sweetheart.
Your pictures are amazing btw. It all looks so pretty T-T

has me thinkin of future Koru pics owo

I'm actually really excited to see what future Koru looks like. Despite what Marcus may seem like, I kinda love her. She's awesome 3nodding
Now I wanna go on a pic hunt sweatdrop

crying Thank you so much that really means a lot to me, like I said earlier I've had Koru for a couple of years but this her first time in rp ^^
I love Marcus too XD So despite Koru probably totally going after him for what he just did I know she'll come to like him again and see him as the cool person he is  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:05 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

oh hohoho that will be the next thing ~  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:20 pm
Hope the kind

But that is what makes her so much fun~
Interacting with a character that I don't see enough on Gaia is refreshing ^^
Then again, my character can understand that perspective. Friendship is such an alien thing to her that it isn't a concept she has even thought of, with the exception of her Pokemon buddies.

TX huh? I heard that there was a major flood over there at the moment. Indeed, you are only two hours ahead of me. However, my own school takes over my life along with my job so I completely understand the type of boat your in because I'm in that boat too biggrin

I'm also in my Junior year, though I'm aiming to be a Vet Tech or a Vet. At least shadowing helps you place everything into perspective. I'd say that is a whole lot better than going into a career blind.

I'd love to get to know you too. I've heard quite a bit from the others about you (and they were all good). My own finals are coming up so I might ghost in and out of here too :3

xD A lot of people have been telling me that lately haha. I've always wanted to try a character like Skylar so I'm really excited that so far things have been going well with her character. Though sometimes I wish I could just go out of character and let her make friends. BUT! I won't do that until my character herself feels like she can open herself up. Hey even though it doesn't seem like it she's lonely lol

Maybe your character can somehow get Skylar to relate to her in a way, not sure how, but most likely she can understand her and see why she does what she does.

As for TX, holy hell its insane! There so much flooding EVERYWHERE, I was on my way back to my apartment (since I went to visit my family down by Huston) and tried to drive back to college Monday. Lets just say I almost floated away, it was so bad they had to close air ports and highways/roads. Some areas literally got 20 inches of rain in ONE night. (They said it was the worst storm in 500 years or something on the news).

I'm ok though! I made it back home haha. @ it's nice to know someone else is in the same boat as me, you can understand my pain ;D

Yeah, I might ghost too. Not sure if I can post, but I'll try to read on breaks haha... uhhh I'm SO not looking forward to the next two weeks... they'll be great (says sarcastically) emotion_awesome  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:22 pm
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

Is it bad to say that I'm laughing at this scenario xD

I feel bad because Ray is so gullible/oblivious it's painful lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:24 pm
Prairiefox

pffffffffffft hahha XD That look is the look Koru got when she thought about askin Ray to dance owo I love what's happenin' right now I'm workin' on a post right now ^w^

xD That's like... so perfect haha. I can totally see Koru looking like that, its so adorable ahhhhh the feels are real

I just love these three characters interactions, so much drama and fun~  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:29 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

Is it bad that I am also laughing?

Koru is a little obivious about it too but that doesn't mean she won't say something without thinking and super regret it later XD it's painful AND adorable-and Marcus and Eli are along for all the awkward woo!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:48 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

Koru is a little obivious about it too but that doesn't mean she won't say something without thinking and super regret it later XD it's painful AND adorable-and Marcus and Eli are along for all the awkward woo!

xD hue hue hue I have so many ideas floating in my head right now. I could be really mean and throw Ray into a HUGE set back in the future because of something that runs in one of his parents families.

BUT I probably won't since Ray is suffering badly right now.... but then again it would cause a major panic... then again it might not.... hue hue hue I'm evil xD  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:01 pm
Prairiefox

Heyyy! I can't post I'm so sorry, very busy, so I wanted to let you know Kirsi is gonna tell Koru to go for it and feel free to post without me. Go, go to Ray!! >~<  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:02 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

xD hue hue hue I have so many ideas floating in my head right now. I could be really mean and throw Ray into a HUGE set back in the future because of something that runs in one of his parents families.

BUT I probably won't since Ray is suffering badly right now.... but then again it would cause a major panic... then again it might not.... hue hue hue I'm evil xD

You're truly dastardly XD

ooooo how do you mean HUGE if I may ask? if it's too much spoiler for anything then you don't have to ^^"  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:10 pm
Prairiefox

ooooo how do you mean HUGE if I may ask? if it's too much spoiler for anything then you don't have to ^^"

Ho ho ho ho ho, dastardly indeed!

You could say it's a life changing event, hue hue hue. That's all I can say for now, since I'm not even sure at this point if I'll do it or not cause i'll have to figure out a few things first before I can even think about doing it xD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:16 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox

Ho ho ho ho ho, dastardly indeed!

You could say it's a life changing event, hue hue hue. That's all I can say for now, since I'm not even sure at this point if I'll do it or not cause i'll have to figure out a few things first before I can even think about doing it xD

AH I see wait is it like:
Koru seeing Entei for the first time
or
Ash finally winning the pokemon league huge?  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:16 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Hope the kind

But that is what makes her so much fun~
Interacting with a character that I don't see enough on Gaia is refreshing ^^
Then again, my character can understand that perspective. Friendship is such an alien thing to her that it isn't a concept she has even thought of, with the exception of her Pokemon buddies.

TX huh? I heard that there was a major flood over there at the moment. Indeed, you are only two hours ahead of me. However, my own school takes over my life along with my job so I completely understand the type of boat your in because I'm in that boat too biggrin

I'm also in my Junior year, though I'm aiming to be a Vet Tech or a Vet. At least shadowing helps you place everything into perspective. I'd say that is a whole lot better than going into a career blind.

I'd love to get to know you too. I've heard quite a bit from the others about you (and they were all good). My own finals are coming up so I might ghost in and out of here too :3

xD A lot of people have been telling me that lately haha. I've always wanted to try a character like Skylar so I'm really excited that so far things have been going well with her character. Though sometimes I wish I could just go out of character and let her make friends. BUT! I won't do that until my character herself feels like she can open herself up. Hey even though it doesn't seem like it she's lonely lol

Maybe your character can somehow get Skylar to relate to her in a way, not sure how, but most likely she can understand her and see why she does what she does.

As for TX, holy hell its insane! There so much flooding EVERYWHERE, I was on my way back to my apartment (since I went to visit my family down by Huston) and tried to drive back to college Monday. Lets just say I almost floated away, it was so bad they had to close air ports and highways/roads. Some areas literally got 20 inches of rain in ONE night. (They said it was the worst storm in 500 years or something on the news).

I'm ok though! I made it back home haha. @ it's nice to know someone else is in the same boat as me, you can understand my pain ;D

Yeah, I might ghost too. Not sure if I can post, but I'll try to read on breaks haha... uhhh I'm SO not looking forward to the next two weeks... they'll be great (says sarcastically) emotion_awesome

Its a nice little compliment from all of us to you. I'm unsure why there would be opposition about using a character like Skylar. She is much more realistic but that isn't to say that all our characters aren't. In Gaia you will often see very very similar characters (I suppose mine could be included in there but I'm trying to make her different). Yet, as characters we must respect and stay true to the characters we gave life to. I'm sure there will be times where there are favorable conditions for you to help her make friends at the same time that she wants to make friends.
If I remember correctly, she has a ghost friend within the club. She isn't entirely lonely and on that note...I was thinking of having Alana join the supernatural club but because she missed out on joining a club I'm unsure how I'll be able to notify her about clubs being available.

It would be a honor, if I can a chance to talk to her ^^'

Was it raining a lot or did something get busted? I've seen picture of people chilling in donuts and enjoying this situation. We don't get any sort of floods in CA so its hard to imagine such a scenario.
But its good that you made it back home in one piece. I'm sure that there were concerns for your well being.
If you remember lief then he has probably experienced the same flooding incident.

They suuuuuuure are~
So, does this mean you will be going to summer school?  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games