Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:01 am
amarzyciel

I wouldn't mind having Kirsi approach Cyril for some reason, most likely that she wants to figure out more about him since she got a glimpse of him being so caring for his snorunt although she would also kind of want to try and convince him / come up with a good argument for why houses are "cool" or something.

I really like that he is truly difficult for Kirsi to talk to, I actually have to think for a while on how she would respond because she herself would have a hard time xD (maybe I should have her stutter more :p ). At the moment she kind of dislikes him / wants to avoid, but after a day or two she might start getting curious. She'd just have to get used to how he doesn't sugercoat things or pretend he's excited or interested when he's not.

But I think that's just for if it happens naturally, like she happens to see him and feels like approaching. A lot of the time the choice my character makes depends on their current mood. Or if Cyril wants to approach that would work (although Cyril doesn't seem like he approaches much xD ) I think we could just see how it plays out?

I know dorm room, library, cafeteria, and places like the field have chances for interaction. Of course, Kirsi and Elysia still need to interact despite being roommates xD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:03 pm
Is anyone's else''s character from Kanto?
(I suddenly have this weird headcannon that Marcus is oddly proud of his Kanto roots, even though he lives in Sinnoh while he stays with his dad)  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:34 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
(I suddenly have this weird headcannon that Marcus is oddly proud of his Kanto roots, even though he lives in Sinnoh while he stays with his dad)

Koru is from Ecruteak in Johto but her father is from Kanto and his half of the family lives there so she's traveled there to visit ^^"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:17 am
Hope the kind

Note: My character is actually part of the Kingdra house. I went to look up what your character thought about mine and it says that I'm part of the Flygon house XD

I tend to do what I can to match others as well. Thankfully, since we have others responding to our character(s) it helps to give a reply that is roughly the same amount as they gave to ours.
And I say go at a pace that suits you and your character. No need to rush for anyone's sake. Yet, I could definitely see you incorporate Elysia's insecurities (her inner voice since I don't believe she is willing to tell anyone at this point).

Its sadly true...there really isn't a whole lot of situations where the two can meet. One way is for them to take similar classes in the future but that won't be for a while.

If I knew what Elysia was really thinking then I would suggest that the only way she can really know if someone is going to decieve her or not is to take a leap of faith. But that might have to come at a later time since she might want to wait and see if the people around her can even deal with her emotional state.

I've never realized a child could harbor so much insecurities. Wait till Alana finds out....I'll have to think about such a time when it actually does come. I can't really say that Alana has any insecurities like Elysia but she does have trust issues that stem from being isolated in the town Alana grew up in.

I'm ever so curious as to when I should bring in her big brother. He would make for such an interesting interaction.

ah,whoops.
Fixed it now.

I will. I do what I can and my writing quality fluctuates often anyway.

There hasn't been any need to so far as nobody has touch upon where Elysia find uncomfortable.
and they are all just meet with each other.
it is something that will show up more when friendship deepen.

yeah, so it's not possible anytime soon.

She will say that it's way too late to back off when she do.
once faith is given, she can't retract it and having it ripped apart hurts.
so she do what she do, she pretends she do, but never fully do.

isn't it because she is a child that she is prone to insecurities?
rather than insecurities, it is more like she has a mental wound that causes her to be wary and unsure.

what kind of character is Alana's older brother?  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:34 am
TheWhiteDragonfly

I wouldn't mind having Kirsi approach Cyril for some reason, most likely that she wants to figure out more about him since she got a glimpse of him being so caring for his snorunt although she would also kind of want to try and convince him / come up with a good argument for why houses are "cool" or something.

I really like that he is truly difficult for Kirsi to talk to, I actually have to think for a while on how she would respond because she herself would have a hard time xD (maybe I should have her stutter more :p ). At the moment she kind of dislikes him / wants to avoid, but after a day or two she might start getting curious. She'd just have to get used to how he doesn't sugercoat things or pretend he's excited or interested when he's not.

But I think that's just for if it happens naturally, like she happens to see him and feels like approaching. A lot of the time the choice my character makes depends on their current mood. Or if Cyril wants to approach that would work (although Cyril doesn't seem like he approaches much xD ) I think we could just see how it plays out?

I know dorm room, library, cafeteria, and places like the field have chances for interaction. Of course, Kirsi and Elysia still need to interact despite being roommates xD

haha, it will only turn into frustrating argument.
I can see Cyril gives up and gave her a tired reply of consent if it goes long enough.

I am glad that you find him a challenge. I was worried I am not rp-ing him well enough >.<

yup, natural is the way to go.
things more subtle, like they just happen to come across each other or doing something of interest.
it's more likely his pokemon will do the approach for him. He has a curious snorunt and a sneasel that is prone to pick a fight.

We will just see what the character wants to do xD
I can never say for sure, since when I write my character tend to decide to do something without prior planning.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:13 pm
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

Note: My character is actually part of the Kingdra house. I went to look up what your character thought about mine and it says that I'm part of the Flygon house XD

I tend to do what I can to match others as well. Thankfully, since we have others responding to our character(s) it helps to give a reply that is roughly the same amount as they gave to ours.
And I say go at a pace that suits you and your character. No need to rush for anyone's sake. Yet, I could definitely see you incorporate Elysia's insecurities (her inner voice since I don't believe she is willing to tell anyone at this point).

Its sadly true...there really isn't a whole lot of situations where the two can meet. One way is for them to take similar classes in the future but that won't be for a while.

If I knew what Elysia was really thinking then I would suggest that the only way she can really know if someone is going to decieve her or not is to take a leap of faith. But that might have to come at a later time since she might want to wait and see if the people around her can even deal with her emotional state.

I've never realized a child could harbor so much insecurities. Wait till Alana finds out....I'll have to think about such a time when it actually does come. I can't really say that Alana has any insecurities like Elysia but she does have trust issues that stem from being isolated in the town Alana grew up in.

I'm ever so curious as to when I should bring in her big brother. He would make for such an interesting interaction.

ah,whoops.
Fixed it now.

I will. I do what I can and my writing quality fluctuates often anyway.

There hasn't been any need to so far as nobody has touch upon where Elysia find uncomfortable.
and they are all just meet with each other.
it is something that will show up more when friendship deepen.

yeah, so it's not possible anytime soon.

She will say that it's way too late to back off when she do.
once faith is given, she can't retract it and having it ripped apart hurts.
so she do what she do, she pretends she do, but never fully do.

isn't it because she is a child that she is prone to insecurities?
rather than insecurities, it is more like she has a mental wound that causes her to be wary and unsure.

what kind of character is Alana's older brother?

Thanks for that ^^

My writing tends to fluctuate depending on my state of mind and how much material I have to respond to. It also depends what is currently happening with the character.

Speaking of what our character will find uncomfortable, how will Elysia respond to the dance? I'm sure after Bunny posts I might take us all to the dance floor. However, I'm still contemplating on my character's initial reaction to the whole event.
Also, do you believe that there will chances when both your characters will interact with one another?

When Elysia gets to know Alana (whenever that time may come) she might learn that not everyone is trying to hurt her. From what I've learned about my own character I don't see her intentionally hurting others. However, I don't see her letting anyone in. There is a trust issue with people and although she can appear open, it will be some time before she can let others inside.

And these insecurities stem from her past, right?

Besides what is written about her brother from the Minor Character forum? Well, he likes to torment his sister (in a brotherly fashion), but he is far more fluent in conversing with other people. He approaches people easily, has a carefree smile on his face but is often thinking of devious little thoughts as he was a troublemaker in the past.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:14 pm
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Koru is from Ecruteak in Johto but her father is from Kanto and his half of the family lives there so she's traveled there to visit ^^"

Marcus has a similar situation. His mother's from Pewter City and her whole family's in Kanto. Marcus goes there every summer as well as for Hanukkah and his grandparent's birthdays and stuff like that. I think he may even like it more than being home. It was kinda inspired by this song I kinda picture him belting it out with some cousins lol

..I come up with weird head canon's for my characters and their families ..cause I'm weird sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:22 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Marcus has a similar situation. His mother's from Pewter City and her whole family's in Kanto. Marcus goes there every summer as well as for Hanukkah and his grandparent's birthdays and stuff like that. I think he may even like it more than being home. It was kinda inspired by this song I kinda picture him belting it out with some cousins lol

..I come up with weird head canon's for my characters and their families ..cause I'm weird sweatdrop

Oh my gosh I love that song! And really any other songs of Nate's they're great ^^
With Koru's family her uncles, her father's brothers, are kinda spread out. One lives in Hoenn and one actually lives in Olivine City while one is backhome in Kanto close to her grandparents, but the thing is that when they do a family meeting they rotate where they meet every now and again, so one year she got to go to Vermillion City to see her grandparent's home then a couple of years later they just host the entire family at their house (imagine her house like the Jinnouchi's estate house like in the summer wars film and that's her house owo) so its actually a pretty random set up but they all agree it's more fun that way XD  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:40 pm
Hope the kind

Thanks for that ^^

My writing tends to fluctuate depending on my state of mind and how much material I have to respond to. It also depends what is currently happening with the character.

Speaking of what our character will find uncomfortable, how will Elysia respond to the dance? I'm sure after Bunny posts I might take us all to the dance floor. However, I'm still contemplating on my character's initial reaction to the whole event.
Also, do you believe that there will chances when both your characters will interact with one another?

When Elysia gets to know Alana (whenever that time may come) she might learn that not everyone is trying to hurt her. From what I've learned about my own character I don't see her intentionally hurting others. However, I don't see her letting anyone in. There is a trust issue with people and although she can appear open, it will be some time before she can let others inside.

Besides what is written about her brother from the Minor Character forum? Well, he likes to torment his sister (in a brotherly fashion), but he is far more fluent in conversing with other people. He approaches people easily, has a carefree smile on his face but is often thinking of devious little thoughts as he was a troublemaker in the past.

no no, I thank you for pointing the mistake out.

Elysia is unfamiliar with the dance, so she will be watching other first and try to memorize the dance sequence.
she won't start until there's enough people that danced, so she isn't feeling she stands out.
Elysia will be hiding the fact by saying she wasn't ready to dance yet and wanted to watch how it's done for awhile first.

I am not fond of having my own character interact if possible.
It made me feel like I am talking to myself >.<
They are in the same class and house, so by logic they should at least know each other.

It does make me thought how they will react to each other.
Elysia is curious that she will initially bother Cyril a lot, but when Cyril showed no interest and backed away, she will give up.
Cyril finds Elysia's excessive friendliness too much and made him uncomfortable.
he will choose to avoid Elysia to the point of ignoring her.
While Elysia enjoyed company, Cyril doesn't like it when it's too much.

hmmm, they will make a good friend then.
Elysia doesn't expect other to fully open themselves to her either.
As long as they are in good term is good enough for Elysia.

yup.

haha, sounds like a fun character.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:33 pm
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

Thanks for that ^^

no no, I thank you for pointing the mistake out.

Elysia is unfamiliar with the dance, so she will be watching other first and try to memorize the dance sequence.
she won't start until there's enough people that danced, so she isn't feeling she stands out.
Elysia will be hiding the fact by saying she wasn't ready to dance yet and wanted to watch how it's done for awhile first.

I am not fond of having my own character interact if possible.
It made me feel like I am talking to myself >.<
They are in the same class and house, so by logic they should at least know each other.

It does make me thought how they will react to each other.
Elysia is curious that she will initially bother Cyril a lot, but when Cyril showed no interest and backed away, she will give up.
Cyril finds Elysia's excessive friendliness too much and made him uncomfortable.
he will choose to avoid Elysia to the point of ignoring her.
While Elysia enjoyed company, Cyril doesn't like it when it's too much.

hmmm, they will make a good friend then.
Elysia doesn't expect other to fully open themselves to her either.
As long as they are in good term is good enough for Elysia.

yup.

haha, sounds like a fun character.

I'm more than happy to point out any mistakes regarding my and other characters smile
I hope it will help~

Similar with Alana. Alana may be familiar with some of the dresses (as she is partly Peruvian from the mother's side of the family) but will be foreign to the dance. Considering her character, I believe she will be quite shy to go out on a dance floor to dance unless someone can make a convincing argument. She does not want to be the center of attention, not-in-the-least.

I suppose technically speaking you are talking to yourself. However, not even in my own character's House (Kingdra) does she talk much with the others. There hasn't been much of an emphasis on what the Houses do to create bonds between the members. I suppose it wouldn't be much of a stretch to say that they can still act like strangers with one another. There are other students in their classes so it gives you the ability to communicate with other people's characters.

For Alana, it will take time. Certainly there will be times when she gives in a little to people she has started to become accustomed to but there will be scenarios where she won't have any idea as to what to do. She will contemplate about the right vs. the wrong thing, the right vs. wrong answer and such. Being in situations where she is not accustomed to can make her more quiet, act in a behavior that is not usual for her, or just blank out.

Yes, but I do wonder when I should bring him in.
What about your Minor Characters? Anyone worth bringing in to the RP?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:48 pm
hoooly school ><
Took a midterm today, got results for another midterm back
Gotta finish one paper and start another and gah

Sorry I haven't been around. Everything is gonna be crazy for the next month as school wraps up.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:13 pm
DJ Double B
hoooly school ><
Took a midterm today, got results for another midterm back
Gotta finish one paper and start another and gah

Sorry I haven't been around. Everything is gonna be crazy for the next month as school wraps up.

I hear you! My school is wrapping up in the upcoming month! Thankfully I don't have papers but I got to study for that final T^T  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:15 am
I have finals week of may 12th  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:46 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
I have finals week of may 12th

My finals week is the week before May 12th...its gonna get busy quickly.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:05 am
Hope the kind

I'm more than happy to point out any mistakes regarding my and other characters smile
I hope it will help~

Similar with Alana. Alana may be familiar with some of the dresses (as she is partly Peruvian from the mother's side of the family) but will be foreign to the dance. Considering her character, I believe she will be quite shy to go out on a dance floor to dance unless someone can make a convincing argument. She does not want to be the center of attention, not-in-the-least.

I suppose technically speaking you are talking to yourself. However, not even in my own character's House (Kingdra) does she talk much with the others. There hasn't been much of an emphasis on what the Houses do to create bonds between the members. I suppose it wouldn't be much of a stretch to say that they can still act like strangers with one another. There are other students in their classes so it gives you the ability to communicate with other people's characters.

For Alana, it will take time. Certainly there will be times when she gives in a little to people she has started to become accustomed to but there will be scenarios where she won't have any idea as to what to do. She will contemplate about the right vs. the wrong thing, the right vs. wrong answer and such. Being in situations where she is not accustomed to can make her more quiet, act in a behavior that is not usual for her, or just blank out.

Yes, but I do wonder when I should bring him in.
What about your Minor Characters? Anyone worth bringing in to the RP?

Ah, then they probably won't be dancing then.

I imagine it will be for sport meet or something to indicated the team the character's in.
yeah, I find it more interesting to rp with other people than with myself.

I see.

perhaps you should hold out until you know.

not unless there's a crime organization. I could bring in Kevin if it is so, Elysia's nemesis.
other than that nope. it's not possible story wise to have any

P.S: sorry for the lack of answer. I. need. sleep.
there was a blackout yesterday that last from 11pm to 4am
so to speak, I didn't get proper sleep because the weather's too hot without aircon.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games