Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon tamers new begining Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:09 pm
Kori looked over as Raiku lept out of the tree and glared at him. "Screw you; we don't need your help!" He then looked over at where Thundermon was now standing. "Besides, he just beat the tar out of us, so now he needs to learn his place! Rip him apart, Fenrirmon!" "Got it!" Fenrirmon lept at Thundermon, who easily avoided the attack, but left himself open. "Howling Burst!" As Thundermon lept aside, he was knocked back by a powerful outburst of energy from Fenrirmon as he released a mighty howl. Thundermon was sent flying, and landed on the construction area. He then stood up in time to avoid Fenrirmon's next attack, and started charging electricity into his fists. As Fenrirmon lept at him again, Thundermon flung himself at him at high speed, and slammed his fist towards Fenrirmon's front-left leg, which was covered by the bandage. However, the attack missed its mark and Thundermon started flying straight past him. Seizing the opportunity, Fenrirmon knocked Thundermon away from him with his other paw, and lept at him for the finishing blow. "Twilight Fang!" He swung both of his paws at Thundermon, releasing countless violet energy blades which all sliced through Thundermon, reducing him to nothing more than bits of data, which Fenrirmon promptly absorbed. Kori looked over at Raiku, and pointed at him. "Still think we need your help? Listen up and listen good: I don't get along well with others, so beat it or you'll be next in line!" With that, Kori lept onto Fenrirmon's back, and the pair of them ran off too quickly for Raiku to react.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:13 pm
raiku just laughed "falcomon next time we see him i will show him who hee is messing with waith lets do it now digimodify digivolution activate falcomon digivolve into peckmon," raiku screamed and got onto peckmon and chased after them.  

king zetsu13

Abunai_ashigaru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:40 pm
Saog ot up and walked out of the restaurant, lettingt he dog out of the bag. "There ya go, I gave ya a nice meal, now scat." Sano was walking away while pulling out the digivice, and looking at the keramon insie of it. "Ok buddy, I'm bored, wanna ave a little fun?" The keramon nodded vigorously, then Sano let him out. (I have no idea what digivice were using, because people keep changing hem, so I wont digivolve) "Bug blaster." Keramon sarted laughing and glowing orbs shot out of his mouth, damaging abillboard, causing it to fall int he street, then keramon kept shooting the orbs at people and buildings. "alright, come on, hit the bicycler, you can do it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:20 pm
"come on peckmon lets show him what it really means to be a tamer,"raiku said pulling out a hyper speed card

"hyper speed activate," swipeing the card  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:16 pm
Kori spun around when he saw that Raiku was chasing him. "I told you to get lost! Since you're not, I'll have to show you what being a tamer's really about!" He then pulled a card out of his pocket and swiped it across his digivice. "Digimodify! Invisibility activate!" Both Kori and Fenrirmon vanished into thin air, leaving nothing behind, not even a shadow, to indicate their position.

Meanwhile, Hana and Lunamon had returned home from their recent fight against the Waspmon hive, and were enjoying several hours of relaxation. Hana then turned to Lunamon with a curious expression on her face. "Hey, Lunamon, how were you able to digivolve back there, when we were fighting those Waspmon?" Lunamon thought it over for a few minutes, then responded, "I don't know myself. I know it happened after they injured me, then I thought I could hear your voice calling me. After that, I felt as if my body was being filled with warmth, and the next thing I knew, I had digivolved." She felt kind of odd saying it; it didn't sound like something she would say. "Well, to be honest, I think it had something to do with you; I think that I was able to digivolve because of our bond as tamer and digimon." "R-really? Kind of like how in the TV show the digimon couldn't digivolve without the human who worked with them?" "Yes, exactly like that." Hana looked out the window, closed her eyes, and smiled. "Hey...Lunamon?" Lunamon turned towards her, confused. Then, Hana stood up and turned towards him. "You're probably hungry after that tough fight; I'll make you some ramen." Lunamon immediately stood up and nodded; she always enjoyed Hana's cooking, especially her stove-top ramen. "O-Of course!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:49 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
Kori spun around when he saw that Raiku was chasing him. "I told you to get lost! Since you're not, I'll have to show you what being a tamer's really about!" He then pulled a card out of his pocket and swiped it across his digivice. "Digimodify! Invisibility activate!" Both Kori and Fenrirmon vanished into thin air, leaving nothing behind, not even a shadow, to indicate their position.

Meanwhile, Hana and Gaomon had returned home from their recent fight against the Waspmon hive, and were enjoying several hours of relaxation. Hana then turned to Gaomon with a curious expression on her face. "Hey, Gaomon, how were you able to digivolve back there, when we were fighting those Waspmon?" Gaomon thought it over for a few minutes, then responded, "I don't know myself. I know it happened after they injured me, then I thought I could hear your voice calling me. After that, I felt as if my body was being filled with warmth, and the next thing I knew, I had digivolved." He felt kind of odd saying it; it didn't sound like something he would say. "Well, to be honest, I think it had something to do with you; I think that I was able to digivolve because of our bond as tamer and digimon." "R-really? Kind of like how in the TV show the digimon couldn't digivolve without the human who worked with them?" "Yes, exactly like that." Hana looked out the window, closed her eyes, and smiled. "Hey...Gaomon?" Gaomon turned towards her, confused. Then, Hana stood up and turned towards him. "You're probably hungry after that tough fight; I'll make you some ramen." Gaomon immediately stood up and nodded; he always enjoyed Hana's cooking, especially her stove-top ramen. "C-certainly!"

"ha that doesnt work on peckmon he can scence were you are and through our bond and you better make this battle fun," raiku said jumping off peckmon and into the tree.
"ha me and falcomon have been together for a long time and we have never had to go to this level but i want to just for one you ready peckmon," he said pulling out a green card.
"digimodify digivolution activate," responded the digivice as he swiped the card.
Yatagaramon was now there ready to attack.

several hours latter 5am

luke suddenly woke up when he felt something weird and saw coronamon looking through the window "coronamon did you feel it to some one is having a battle lets get hana," luke said getting dress and hopping out his window and into hanas

"hana wake we need to leave," luke said grabbing the blanket when he found out she was almost completely naked
luke almost fainted and landed on gaomon  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:07 pm
(Um, I thought they used a Matrix Digivolution card, which is blue, to digivolve to the ultimate level. How would he have gotten his digimon to the ultimate level before anyone else even reached champion, and how would he have his blue card now?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:14 am
(he has had his digimon for a while and this is apart of my plan to show that there are stronger levels and after this battle he will disapear into the digital world and after they make ultimate they will go looking for him)  

king zetsu13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:15 am
(oh yeah thats what a they use diffrent colored cards for diffrent digivolutions)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:19 pm
(That's kind of confusing, but...)

Kori was pissed off now. "Digivolving to the ultimate level's not fair, cheater!" He lept off of Fenrirmon and pulled out multiple cards. "Digimodify! Clone activate! Speed activate! Targeting activate!" Immediately, multiple images of Fenrirmon appeared around Yatagaramon, then they started running around him a high speed. "Twilight Fang!" All of them started firing energy blades at Yatagaramon.

Hana woke with a start when she woke up to see Luke in her room. "Luke...you..." She grabbed some clothes and ran for the bathroom, stepping on Luke's face in the process. When she was dressed, she walked back out and confronted him before he could react. She held up her hand and started holding up one finger at a time as she counted off all of the things that Luke was doing which she disapproved of, all with a look of complete fury on her face. "First of all, it's rude to go waking a girl when she's sleeping, even when she's dressed! Second, if you're going to walk into a girl's room knock! Third,... WHAT'S SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU NEED TO COME BARGING INTO MY HOUSE AT FIVE IN THE FREAKING MORNING!?" Meanwhile, Lunamon was lifting Luke off of her, but was having great difficulty due to the fact that he was so heavy. "H-Hana...c-could you help me...please?" (Note: by 'heavy' I don't mean overweight; I'm just pointing out that Luke, being bigger than Lunamon is heightwise, has more weight than Lunamon is used to lifting. By the way, Neo, if you're going to have your character walk in on my female character when she's naked, ask me first; I'd prefer to be warned ahead of time instead of having people think...dirty thoughts.)  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:25 pm
(lol im sorry)
pulling out cards as well "ha i can do it to digimodify hyper wing activate, hyper speed activate, hyper stregth activate," he said swipeing the cards

yatagaramon saw the real one and striked it
"Mikafutsu no Kami," yelled yatararamon

(Mikafutsu no Kami (甕布都神 [4]): Channels the energy produced in the cobalt pestles on both wings to his third leg and fires. The Digimon who experience this technique are completely broken down into pixels. )

"sorry hana but we have to go," luke said grabbing her wrist and jumping out the window and running to the battle there they saw the 2 digimon battle.
"wow what digimon is that," asked luke raiseing his digivice to see

"Yatagaramon is the Ultimate form of Falcomon this winged creature has two feirce attacks
Mikafutsu no Kami (甕布都神 [4]): Channels the energy produced in the cobalt pestles on both wings to his third leg and fires. The Digimon who experience this technique are completely broken down into pixels.
Haguro (羽黒 Feather Black): He can convert his surroundings to the dark of night for 3 kilometers with the black light that is emitted from his jet black wings. ," said the digivice

luke looked shocked "ultimante there is a level that surpases champion how," he asked amazed

the battle ended with that last blast and raiku looked over to luke "hey luke i want you to get strong and strive to surpase even ultimate," he said laughing and some how he vanished along with his digimon.

"hana lets work hard and get to ultimate fast as possible together," luke said still amazed at the power yatagaramon had  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:26 pm
Hana looked at Luke, smiled, and nodded. "Yeah; we'll make ultimate soon enough!"

Meanwhile, Kori was hiding among the trees below when Yatagaramon fired that last attack. None of the images around Yatagaramon were real; they were clones used to distract him while he and Fenrirmon made their escape. "Whew...Looks like he's gone now; it's safe to come out." Fenrirmon lept out of the trees and landed outside of the forest area, then noticed Luke and Hana further off. He then had Fenrirmon run towards them, and stop in front of them. "Hey, could you hide us for a while? My folks are going to kill me when they find out that I was at the construction site a while ago; Thundermon appeared there."

Kori's sudden appearance startled Hana, so she couldn't respond right away. "Whoa! Um...well...wait, what?"

Kori sighed, then explained the situation involving his battle with Thundermon, then being chased by Raiku and Yatagaramon afterwards. "So, do you mind if we hang out at your place for a couple of days until things cool off at my place?"  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:10 pm
"what did you do to make raiku want to fight you so bad he is nice and a good friend of ours," luke asked while coronamon and gaomon started playing tag.

"you can probally stay at my house for a while my parrents wont mind," luke said sounding nice

(hey guys wait like if this was a show i am right now introuduceing our new enemys we will get ultimate half way through this period of time were we fight them)

"so these are the digimon we have been traking, you kids say good by to your digimon,"said a women coming out of the shadows.

"who are you,"luke asked the women getting ready to battle

"im violet and a member of the D.M.A.S digital monsters anialation swad and we are going to get rid of those digimon for you ok,"viloet said trying to sound nice

"you will never touch coronamon were friends," luke said getting angry

'yeah being with luke has been the best thing that has ever happen," coronamon said looking at viloet

"well then prepare to fight," she said and two men in helements came
violet called forth a digimon of her own but it was black gabumon

(hey im getting another character because raiku dies in the digital world and its a important character)

a girl runs through the forest and when luke sees her "lora what are you doing here," luke asked his sister  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:10 pm
"I didn't do anything to piss this Raiku guy off; he just up and attacked me from behind like a coward!" When Violet arrived, calling herself a member the DMAS, Kori grinned and had Fenrirmon prepare for another fight. "I'm not up to having to fight three times in a row when I'm trying to avoid drawing attention to myself, but if it's a fight you want, we'll gladly give you one." Kori grabbed his digivice and slid some cards through it. "Digimodify! Palmon, Poison Ivy Activate!" "Poison Ivy!" Several vines shot out of the ground at Fenrirmon's feet, wrapping Blackgabumon up like a fly in a spider's web. "What was it you were saying about getting rid of our digimon?" Kori then snapped his fingers and shouted, "Finish it, Fenrirmon!" "Howling Burst!" A wave of energy blasted the Blackgabumon, which was still wrapped up in the Poison Ivy. Kori then smirked, admiring his own skill as a tamer. "Another one bites the dust."  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:59 am
while everyone battled lora stood there confused and didnt know whats going on when one of the men attacked her but what was even more supriseing was that dracmon protected her and a digivice fell out of the sky.

color=cyan]"lora im your partner and i will fight with you," dracmon said to lora who finally moved

luke had already made coronamon digivolve but when he saw his sister with dracmon "lora swipe this card," luke through her a blue card

"ok dracmon i trust you digimodify digivolution activate,"she said swipeing the card getting dracmon to digivolve into sangloupmon  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games