Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:15 am
User Image

User Image

Celine had arrived in the strange vehicle with Takeshi earlier, however unlike the others Celine had stayed in the back and didn't really make her presence known. Anyone who asked about her and she'd introduce herself politely but with the amount of people present she was feeling a bit overwhelmed at this moment. As such Celine would eventually wander off to explore the church like building since she didn't quite feel like she belonged in the others conversations at this moment. They all knew each other and Celine was...an outsider to their friend group at best. As a noblewoman it was proper form to not force yourself into people's conversations and as such Celine would instead move away from the others for now until they needed her, she didn't know much of anything about their plans and felt she couldn't contribute much anyway. So instead she'll simply follow orders given for now until she could become more acquainted with everyone else and how they all operate. As Celine wandered the halls for a bit she'd noted that the overall building was in a bit of disrepair, how strange considering that this was their base of operations. However she would open the door to a room and gasped in horror at the scenery before her. There was a giant hole in the wall and stretched out before her was a massive city in ruins and a red fog far off in the distance "By the gods...what happened here?" she spoke to herself in horror as she stepped closer to the hole. Was this the fate that awaited all of Greece? Celine would quickly shake her head as she looked down at the Shield of Athena that summoned to her arm, she would not allow that to happen. She would not allow Greece to meet a similar fate by anyone or anythings hand.

Aussie Srives

MikuHInata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:21 am
Valencia was listening to what Io said and nodded. "I understand. I didn't know a relic was behind the storm. Land bound magic is easy to break but magic bound items are more complex." Then she looked at Mia and noticed the less than favorable look she had given. She looked at Valencia like a threat and Valencia didnt like it at all. Her magenta eyes locked with Mia and faced her. Valencia held a glare that was an intimidating as an angered wolf. "Keep looking at me like that and I'll have to take you outside and beat some f*cking manners into you..." Valencia didn't break eye contact until Rin introduced them and herself. Valencia backed off from Mia since her and Io were related. Io so far to Val hasnt been rude. When Rin mentioned not to kill a certain somebody, Valencia rolled her eyes irritably and guessed that's what's got them all uptight. "Really...? I don't have sh*t to gain from killing your "Successor," and I am not that kind of God..." Valencia sighed and continued. "Now for you all to get the idea I wanted to kill someone tells me the Relic and Successor are connected. Thanks for the damn details! Now, my suggestion is we exploit it." Valencia snapped then took a step back so she could get something from her satchel without provoking further. While she searched she over heard Vincent and Ardyn and how Vincent just planned to waltz out and play the hero. "Vincent! Calm the hell down! You play hero in this situation you'll get people killed." Valencia then pulled out a metallic silver scale from her satchel and showed it to Io. "I'm not going to just put all my faith in a complete stranger. So, what I have to offer is we enhance the Relic to protect our friends if they're inside the crypt. We'll see what Davis finds, of course. This will take out Arachne's spies and none of us have to be there for it to take effect. No, it's a creature that can't be traced to us. That I can summon from a far." Valencia held up the silver scale so anyone listening could see. "Kushala Daora, a living natural disaster. These Elder Dragons are wind elementals that have strong influences on the weather. If it's possible, the Kushala Daora will magnify the intensity of the storm by just being in the area. Making it so cold that life can not survive. Not even Arachne's spiders. The Kushala Daora are experts at staying hidden in their storms thanks to a veil of wind and debris that surrounds their body made of steel." Valencia, despite feeling crossed was trying to work with the given situation. "The Elder Dragon is the bait. Arachne and Mido would have to take it out to weaken the storm. That's if they can get close to it... This would give allies a window to get to the crypt and find our loved ones. We just need something that will give us immunity to the cold." Valencia hoped for suggestions in putting a plan together. She knew some of the people here had knowledge of fire magic and should know how to make a heat barrier to protect against the blistering cold. "If I had some Firestones I could make some Cold Warding Amulets..." Valencia mumbled with a sigh. Shukurai didn't say a word but did agree that Valencia's plan so far could throw Arachne off and she will loose a lot of eyes to the storm. The Dragon itself would no doubt be a challenge for them to get rid of.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:31 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Lucifer & Weapon::.
User Image
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

Sitting there, quietly, Jezebel watched everyone trying to make a good plan. She knew exactly how difficult this could be for the heroes but unfortunately, she too didn't know how to defeat them all. She only knew their powers were incredible. Looking down, the tired demon huntress patted Vin's hand before speaking softly,'Imma go to the ship to shut my eyes a little bit. Let me know when everything is ready."
Vin, who was still annoyed from the feeling of people yelling at him and his mind beginning to spiral, just nodded softly to Jezebel as she stood up from the couch and began to walk toward the parked ship. Meanwhile, Ardyn rubbed the back of his head with a tired look on his face as he began to walk around the church. Looking around, he began to understand how this realm use to be so peaceful until all of this happened to the revenants. Opening the door, the young Nanashi only blinked a few times as he saw a woman with long blond hair and a cape flowing in the breeze made from the large hole in the church. Ardyn crossed his arms as he just looked toward the woman, speaking up with a soft shy tone,"H-Hey..what's your name?"
Meanwhile, Vin looked up toward Takeshi as he began to almost make the demigod feel better. It was true, Mitsuki could take care of herself but something snapped in his mind back at Promethea. Closing his eyes, he felt the power he gained when he lost control but..but he felt as though the darkness was trying to pull him deeper within the pool of black goo. He was hearing voices within his mind telling him to let go and unleash the darkness. Shaking his head, Vin looked up toward Takeshi then to Fenrir who was showing the scars on his chest. From needles to slashing scars to even stitched up cuts. Listening to how he was a experiment for Mido's obsession for evolution which he began to understand why he was such a pr!ck at times. Sighing softly, Vin laid back in his couch as Spidey just laying more salt into the open wound in his mind. Listening about how Spidey had regained some memories he had lost, he wanted to be just a free lance hero which only make him chuckle while slightly shaking his head at the sad fact,"Do what you wish, Trev-..I mean, Peter. You are a good kid and you deserve to be happy and to learn how to be the best hero you can be..besides, the Diamond Dogs are..they are in the past now and we need to look toward the future."
Vin then slightly stood up before lending out his hand, placing it on Peter's shoulder with his face trying to look happy but his eyes told something different. His eyes showed what his heart was truly feeling and it was worry and scared as his head was moved up to Peter's head, messing up his hair before walking away from the others. Placing a cigarette between his lips, he began to feel something hurt his soul as he wondered exactly what was making him feel almost sick to his stomach. Walking up the steps to his ship, the demigod walked out toward the front of the bow to look at the city. His thoughts were out of control with this war and how he was beginning to feel like a liability. Relaxing his hands on the railings of the ship, he looked out toward the ruined city as he began to think,'You know..this place is kinda peaceful from here..'
Meanwhile, Jezebel walked by the room where Hannah was sitting there working on something. Stopping there, the huntress just smiled softly before speaking up with a soft tone,"You know, Hannah..you definitely have effected his heart..Ardyn's heart seems..it seems like it's growing stronger since he's met you. Great work, Ms. Hannah."
Jezebel softly bowed before turning her sights away as she began to walk through the halls. Entering the captain's quarters, the huntress just sighed softly before relaxing on the large bed with velour bed sheets. Showing her relaxed expression on her face, Jezebel let out a soft sigh of relief before looking out of the window to see the city in ruin. This was when Lucifer, now in his wolf form, walked on all fours into the captains quarters before crawling onto the other side of the bed to sleep. Everything seemed alright at the moment until a quick snap made the bed fall on one side. Jezebel just looked annoyed as she stared up at the ceiling which the mirror on the ceiling could show exactly what had happened. Lucifer broke the bed.

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Drkslayer_Valencia

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:05 pm
User Image

User Image
Theme:Here
...Seeing as these are blurred I guess I wont be answering that...
...If only I could figure out what happened...

Layla found herself slowly rousing herself out of bed rummaging through the room she came across some new clothes and smiled... By the time the meeting was coming to a close out stepped Layla in her new gear as she watched her old commander leaning against the railing,"No luck.. on finding them yet?", she said approaching popping out a cigarette lighting herself and him one so they could enjoy a smoke together like old times; She rarely smoke for the most part but after the incident she just didn't really care for the most part and wanted something to relax her during these rough times; Plus he left a pack on her night stand with a lighter she assumed it was his way of saying welcome home or something;

Hannah was in the process of hard concentrating that she hardly heard Jezebel she took the headphone out of her ear and looked at her with big blue eyes full of hope,"You think!!", she said finding herself day dreaming before the huntress eyes,"Adryn and I are going to be the cutest couple! and I'll love him forever and ever", she assured her she heard a throat clear near her as she glared at her body guard grumbling as she turned back to work working on her assignments with lack luster but getting work done pretty fast;

Perephone looked over at her husband,"You never told me why you stopped going by your actual name ya know...", she said placing a hand on her hip as she looked at him with a raised brow,"I mean... I suppose.. it happened during the Titanomachy...", she said probably causing her husband to feel uncomfortable about his age again;

User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

By Bi Blitz

MikuHinta1

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Name's Hades
Lord of the Underworld, God of Wealth
..hey, how ya doin?..

User Image

"after, actually" he said before shrugging awkwardly to Persephone "i ended up ruling over the Underworld and thought it needed a better name so i went with Hades, but then mortals got confused and called me Hades ... along with Dark Zeus ... and the Unseen One ... and that one guy three centuries ago who called me Windle, but thankfully that didn't catch on" he said hearing a snort from Merlin who covered him mouth at him "it was you wasn't it?" he asked deadpanned as Merlin scoffed in a sassy manner "and you called me 'Tim the Enchanter' so i think we're even on that" he said raising an eyebrow finally making Hades chuckle a bit "oh good, we're all getting along again, i was worried" the Doctor said standing next to Valencia with a brown bag of Jelly Babies and offered one to the heroine casually "plan is good, though slight problem there, lemmie show ya.... lucky for you lot, i got a game map" she said before getting out a small disk which showed the planet of Vein before zooming into said mountain with three dots climbing it close to the crypt "got three people not of this world there, you use that now and you might freeze them .... actually i think ..." she said before zooming in and a full viewing of the three climbing the mountain "found Mitsuki" she said to the group as Simon walked over to look "hang on .... is that Igneel?" he asked as the Doctor looked at him puzzled "he's the Fire Dragon King and adopted father of Natsu Dragneel, i'm friends with his kids .... two of them are ones that Mido took ... i don't know that third one .... hold on" he said as a fourth person appeared to have fallen from the sky near them making Simon get a chill "i got a bad feeling about this ...."

User Image

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Fenrir put his shirts back on, Jack looked puzzled, "Why the h*ll didn't you tell me and Silva earlier during the operation Queenslayer? I suppose Karen and Aurora knows," he asked him about those scars. Fenrir looked at his old friend and rubbed back of his head, "I was suppose to tell you and Silva about that a**hole after we dealt with Queen, but I drained Queen's blood and you nearly shot me through my heart to save my a** from joining the rank of Lost. Cruz must've entrusted me to become a Successor of the Blood, she begged me to save everyone. Those two already found out when I woken up before I met you, but they respect my decision after I told them to keep it quiet," he replied to him, revealed Karen and Aurora already knew about Mido. Mentioning Jack nearly killed him, made Jack feel remorse to think about that operation. Murasame, Io, and Mia looked at Valencia, they have seen true death of revenants, Murasame noticed she looked at Mia, so she step aside, "I'm sorry about Mia, she didn't want to lose her only family she have left. Her family comes first," she apologize to Valencia about Mia's protective side when it comes to her younger brother. Doctor showed the map and saw the three dots at the mountain, close to Crypt of the Breath. Murasame widen her eyes, "That means, Davis did found her," she said in stunning tone. She head to the walkie talkie to contact Davis, and looked at the map where Mitsuki is and other five held captive. Precht widen his eyes when Simon mentioned Igneel, so he looked at The Doctor, "He must've heard about his adopted grandchildren kidnap by Mido because of their half etherious heritage. Knowing both Nashi and Neel, they wanted their scarf back," he said to him, glanced at Zera holding the scarves. Simon mentioned the bad feeling, leaving them puzzled, "Are you having deja vu?" he asked his friend.
Zack and DMC Huntresses looked at the map, then looked at Jack when it's concerning about Arachne despite of being an enemy, "How is Mido going to revive the Queen when he choose Arachne as a vessel?" he asked as the revenants looked at him, knowing the bigger threat will soon to come. Alice and Hinata notice Celine, but they looked at Jack, "In order to do that, they'll have to take Silva's relic as well, and Arachne have to absorb it," he reveal that Silva's relic was the key to revive the Queen. Louis blinked and lowered his head, "So, Silva's a Successor..." he said to himself. Jack looked at Louis, not just Silva's relic stolen, but something else, "That's not the only problem. The Red Mist... The Gail of the Mists that covers the world and deepens revenants' bloodthirst... The one who created it is none other than Silva," he revealed Silva created the Red Mist, leaving both Yakumo and Mia gasp in shock. Takeshi and Lin were stunned, "So that explains it," Takeshi muttered as he looked at the balcony to observe the red mist. Louis and Fenrir were puzzled about why Silva would created it, "Why would Silva do that?" Louis asked, not understand why, "Soldiers were needed to fight the Queen when she Frenzied, so revenants were created to swell the ranks. In the end, we succeeded in stopping the Queen," he explains why the revenants were created to stop the Queen. He and Eva looked at the horizon for Gaol of the Red Mist, "But there are a lot of humans living in the world outside," he added that outside of the Red Mist, there were a lot of humans living out there. Fenrir felt a bit of headache because of fuzzy memories he has lost, he tried to remember as his palm place on his head, but nothing made him recall. Jack looked at the group at the same time Fenrir's headache stopped, "Without the Red Mist, both starving revenants and the Lost would be about to roam freely... It was created to prevent further tragedy," he said to them the humans outside will be hunted by both starving revenants and Lost, and prevent the tragedy as he looked at his left palm and clinch to the fist. Precht and Zera He looked at revenants, knew they won't harm the humans, "Though, if every revenant was like you, it wouldn't be a concern," he said to revenants, since they have human right because they were used to be human once, even they mostly saved them and sent them to Cerberus Soldiers for their safety. He looked at the map, he pointed at the dots, "Right now, we have to wait until your Cerberus friend send your friends over here before we head over to the fortress. I wouldn't worry about Mido and Arachne, the fortress filled with Cerberus Soldiers guarding it. I pray they will hold them off before they will reach to Silva."

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht Zack Fenrir Hinata Alice Takeshi

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:06 pm
User Image

User Image

Celine would blink for a moment in surprise when she heard the soft voice of a young boy speak up. The blonde would turn to see someone who looked to be no older than thirteen or fourteen standing there, seemingly a bit shy in his approach. Celine would offer the other a warm and gentle smile as she would turn to him "My name? It's Celine, Celine Bossart a pleasure to make your acquaintance" she would approach the young man a bit, putting her hand out for the other to shake "May I ask your for your name young man?" she would inquire, tilting her head a bit to the side as she smiled at the young boy. She felt a bit surprised that one as young as he was here as well, however youth often betrayed the true power that one could wield. Her older Sister Diana was a testament to that kind of statement, especially as she was able to wield a keyblade from the time she was just able to walk. It had been an impressive feat if her parents had anything to say about it.

Aussie Srives

MikuHInata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:47 am
Valencia looked at the Doctor confused. "What? No! I'm talking worst case scenario, Doc. If anything, our friends would just have to get in the crypt if things go wrong. The storm seems to me a regular thing, so the crypt must be protected from it. Our enemies wouldn't expect an unknown neutral creature to be making the storm worse. It's not exactly in our favor, either. The storm will be fatal to us. Anyone whose adept in cold warding magic or if you, Doc, have some special cold proof suits those will work. We'd be trapping our friends inside a deadly storm but it should keep our enemies away." Valencia sighed. "I'll hold onto faith here and hope we wont have to." When the Doctor pulled up a holographic map of the planet, Valencia crossed her arms and watched carefully. When Io approached her and apologized for her sister, Valencia smiled slightly and nodded with acceptance.
"It's alright, I understand... I lost my family a long time ago. I would still do the same for them." When the Doctor's map showed Mitsuki and others it gave Valencia some hope. "Davis has to be close. This is good." Valencia raised a hand and made the metal dragon scale skip across her knuckles like a coin. All she could do now was be patient and hope Davis found them. She knew he would let them know. When Simon mentioned a bad feeling, Shukurai agreed with him but Vae gave a slight shake of the head. Shukurai remained silent but he could feel a certain vibration when the possibility of monumental change is soon to take place. "Vae, denial will not help." He said in her mind. Valencia didnt want to say she felt the same. Shukurai turned his attention to Vincent. As he walked out, Shukurai tried to give some comfort if he could. "Don't beat yourself up, Vin. Vae is feeling some pressure but she is smart to be thinking ahead. This is one of those situations that you need to have patience and faith with. Despite how unbearable it can be..."

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

"T-The name is Ardyn. Ardyn Nanashi", the young partial daemon boy replied back as he looked over at the open view of the city from the large hole in the wall. The young child, who she was right to note was quite younger, softly smiled at the thought of this war ending soon. It seemed like a long time since he first met Odelia and the rest of his friends as his teal blue eyes reflected what was within his heart. Worry but dedication. Clenching his fist tight, Ardyn could hear something deep in the back of his mind. Something..dark.

'...You can't hide from me, boy..."

Opening his eyes once again, the young keyblade wielder summoned his upgraded keyblade which was still long but was quite more powerful than what his old keyblade was, a lot lighter even. Holding it upside down, Ardyn's keyblade had electricity flowing around the blade which would create a stunning effect on a enemy that is hit with the blade. Smiling softly, Ardyn looked back at his new friend before using his free hand to shake the young warrior's name,"I-It's nice to meet you, Celine~"
Meanwhile, Vin was staring out from the front of the ship as he felt the presence of a cigarette being handed to him and the question that has been on their mind. The demigod only sighed softly before placing the cigarette between his lips before letting her light the cigarette nicely. The cigarette's nicotine helped with his anxiety over the matter as he turned his head toward the city,"It seems like that isn't the problem. From what I heard, apparently, they are at a place where it constantly snows and has cold weather because of some kid that's related to one of the revenants here. There is more info about that kid but the more important part is that one of the revenants have eyes on them..tall soldier dude, Davis. That outfit looks great on you by the way.."
Vin then heard the voice of Valencia's dragon's spirit thing talk telepathically. He was beating himself up, that was for sure but that's all he could do. Listening about patience and about the pressure of the situation made his skin tighten from his fists clenching up. Taking off his jacket, Vin looked up toward the sky as the cigarette smoke escaped from his nostrils as he spoke once more,"You know..I think it's hard to think about patience with everything that has happened and now..with everything that had happened, it's getting close to the battle against Daichi..and I had seen..visions of things not going great for us."

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:48 pm
User Image

User Image
Full Body:
User Image

...Finding the past..
...And making my new future...

Layla looked at him nodding her head slowly,"Yea.. well...", she exhaled the smoke outwards as she heard him talking about where they may be,"Your the one that picked it out", she smirked,'You always had some..", she clears her throat,"Well your expression on how you like women but..", she took in a deep breathe,"Vin I seen one of them there.. I... don't know if Trevor is alive or not..", she confessed,"They weren't humans whatever they were but they were my friends that I had to watch die fall into the ocean.. because of Karuma..", she clenched her fist,"I just want to find any that live.. I hope this little usb.. can help..", she said showing him the usb,"I am not sure if it booted all the way or if its corrupted but regardless if I can't find what I need on it then I have no hope in finding anyone..", she told him finishing off her cigarette she flicked the bud off the ship into the air below;

Persephone tried to hold back her laughter as she snorted smacking her hand over her lips,"Windle? Oh thats good", she said clearing her throat as she seen him an Merlin cutting up,"I have to say Hades you ahve lightened up alot you used to not have any friends at all", she smiled at him turning her attention to the doctor who was explaining where they were and showing them who was on the mountain at that time,"Hmm..", the goddess of spring began to contemplate folding her arms as she gazed at the map there was a sudden change in the room as everyone tried to figure out whom was the mysterious new comer;

User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

By Bi Blitz

MikuHinta1

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:29 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"oh .... right" the Doctor said when Valencia said it was a last resort plan and cleared her throat "might have been better to say that before hand ...." she said trying to compose herself before several people appeared inside the base, four of which Simon instantly recognized

"guys!" Simon said running over to the Dragneels smiling as Mick gave him a fist bump "glad to see you're both ok, i only heard what happened half an hour ago" he said as Mick nodded "either way, glad you showed up. don't suppose you seen Neel and Nashi's scarves have you?" he asked making Simon snap his fingers in remembrance "yeah, luckily. Zera's got them" he said before turning to Igneel and then noticed the woman in his arms and his smile faded feeling something p***k in the back of his head, like a feeling "who's that?" he asked as Igneel explained the story up on the mountain and how she had frostbite

"glad you're entertained by that" Hades said to his wife slightly rolling his eyes "and i guess it does help you're around ... people don't find me as scary as they did before ... like 5% less" he said not noticing the newcomers until Simon asked who Igneel was carrying and instantly looked over to see the person on the couch. He wasn't sure why but something seemed to nag at the back of his skull about this.

Peter meanwhile was trying to get a hold of people from his old life: Michelle and Ned were ok and glad he was ok, though from how Michelle spoke it sounded like they needed to talk in person when things got settled. Mr. Stark on the other hand ..... "don't do this ... do not if this is a prank, if you're some kind of shape-shifting alien-" he said in a slightly broken voice but Peter had to speak "Mr. Stark it's me ... really it's me. Doctor Strange did some kinda magic, it's a long story" he said as there was silence but Peter imagined he was trying to compose himself "so the- uh .... the copycat ... in Manhattan ... that was you? all of it and you just- what decided to stay away?" he said making Peter's heart drop "Mr. Stark i didn't even know who i was! i swear if i did i would have been searching everywhere for anyone who survived ... but they're back, i'm back ... sorta i'm still in space-" "what?!" "long story but i'm helping a group of people stop a weirdo who looks like an armored chessboard teamed up with a spider witch" he said but was met with silence again and then laughter "i missed you kid ... beat them up and come home. we'll ... we'll properly make you an Avenger. just don't die ... please?" he asked making Peter smile "not a problem, Mr Stark ... i'll be there soon" he said before handing up, putting his mask back on and walked back in seeing new people "huh .... if i woulda known more people were coming i woulda brought some chips and dip. Sup?" he said nodding his head to the new group making Mick blink slightly

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart

User Image

Keyblade Armor

User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Murasame was about to tell everyone 6 hybrid humans were heading there, at the same time they appeared with Igneel, Mick, Azazel, Lizzy, Davis, and mysterious guest. Zera noticed the mysterious woman as she felt too familiar about her face, but she couldn't remember where. Mitsuki greet all of them with a smile, and wave at them group, "Hi... Why are they here?" she greet them, until her silver blue eyes laid on Jack and Eva, she backed away. Louis lifted his hand, "They are here to help us stop Mido and Arachne," he replied her answer before he approached six hybrid humans to check on their neck. Jack and Eva looked at the group, however Eva felt guilty for abducting Mitsuki, so she approached to her, "Mitsuki, we... we are so sorry for kidnapping you and planning to implanting you with the relic. We heard about you, and thought you are highly capable to hold the queen's relic, but it was an error because your body might reflect it," she apologize for her's and Jack action for dragging her to Vein earlier. because of their mission to search for replacement. Mitsuki listens to Eva for a moment, she gave her a smile, "I forgave you," she accepted her apology. Before Eva was about to give her metallic rose, but Fenrir push her aside, leaving them puzzled, but he's ticked with shadows covered his eyes from his bang, "You... IDIOT! WHY THE H*LL DID YOU LET YOURSELF GET KIDNAPPED BY THAT B****D!?" he yelled at her, while she plugged her ears from all of nagging for letting herself kidnapped. Takeshi and Kiba quickly grab the short temper vampire prince's arm to restrain him. Mitsuki finally knew why Seth messaged her, so she let her anime tears streak, Eva looked at her and hand the metallic rose to her, which she accepts it. Alice comforts her student, knowing her emotional, "I'm so sorry."
"Aerith!" Zack cried to see her, she ran to her lover's arm and hugged him. Aerith was so glad to be with her beloved arm, "Oh Zack, we knew you will come and try to find us," she said in relief to him. Coco was at the bar and grab many alcohol she can find for Odelia. Nero was greeted by DMC crew, and learned from V Dante was somewhere at Vein looking for him. He groaned in annoyance, "Much of I want to kick his a** for calling me deadweight, but I am appreciate it," he muttered in annoyance. Zera gave both Nashi and Neel scarves back, however they bewildered because it's covered in blood, "Thank you Zera, and I think our parents will know if they sees our scarves covered in blood, or thinking we pick the fight on dark mages," she thank her, yet worried if Lucy and Natsu find out quickly or thinking they pick the fight. Murasame approach the siblings as she placed her hands on their shoulders, "Don't worry, we will wash it off for you, we have to get your blood transfusion from blood donation," said Murasame as she offered the blood transfusion for restore their anemia, and wash their scarves. Nashi and Neel beamed, "You will! Oh hey grandpa!" she replied before she greets her adopted grandfather. Neel grinned widely, "Lucky needs a food, do you guys have large fishes for him?" he asked Murasame for Lucky's food. She looked at Lucky, who looks like she was about to die of starvation, "Coco might have the fishes, but let's get your blood transfusion ready," she replied and lead the siblings, then she lead Aerith, Nero, and Mitsuki to the bedroom for a treatment.
Precht looked at Mick, then the mysterious woman, he felt uneasy about her. He looked at Igneel, "Who the h*ll is she?" he asked her, while Zera speak monologue, "That woman, she looks familiar," she spoken out and clenching her fist subconsciously, he looked at her with puzzled expression.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Nero Aerith Precht Zack Fenrir Hinata Alice Takeshi

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia
By Bi Blitz

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain