Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Lamia Festival] Hit the Bull's-Eye! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sekaino generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 11!

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:04 pm
Whoops I did it too o_o
Rolling darts with Holly  
Sekaino generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:05 pm
Holly is beginning to wonder how many darts everybody is allowed in one game.
=3=  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

|LocationGames |WearingJeans and T-shirt |MoodExcited |

ffffffPhoebe's eyes lit up as she was handed the top prize for the green balloons. Looking the ticket over, it was good for a leaf stone. She remembered those were used in evolving certain pokemon, but couldn't really remember which ones at the moment. She noticed Ichiro behind her and smiled to him, showing him the ticket. Another girl next to her commented on it and she smiled to her too, "I hope you get something you want! I just got lucky." Phoebe turned back to Ichiro, blushing and rubbing her arm, "I think it was just beginner's luck." Ichiro then moved to the counter to try his hand at it. She stood next to him and watched with a smile as he started to throw the darts.

"You can do it, Ichiro," she said cheerfully as she held onto her ticket. He missed a good bit, but managed to hit one of the balloons. Pheobe let out a cheerful hum and looked to the prize list. "Wow, you got a Cyndaquil plush! Are you going to claim it or," she asked as she looked back at him. The girl next to them also won a plush after introducing herself. "I wonder what pokemon that plush is! Oh, I'm Phoebe Ambre from the Kingdra house, its nice to meet you Tera!" She paused for a moment before tilting her head in confusion, "What does 'Yoroshiku' mean?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 11
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Growl
Ember
Smokescreen
Nickname : Rosie
Level : 10
Ability : Poison Point
Moves :
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/0
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/0
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

Hitsukei

X Kaos X

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:27 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Darts Booth // Who: Tena and Dark Hair boy! // Feeling: Gonna flip out I'm so happy!

The two were well into their game by the time they had noticed Holly, but she did not mind. They had such a determined look on their faces that it was both super cool and so charming. The gloomy looking had won first and had won the red pokemon that the smaller, pink haired girl had wanted. She herself had seen the pokemon but, like with all long names, had forgotten it. "What was that? A Darlakuma?" She asked, the name she had just heard going through one ear and out the next, not that it really matter she supposed, the boy had such a winning smile that her own grin widened, "It looks like one of them gung ho pokemon! Good job, dude! I'm so proud!" She said giving them a thumbs up, wanting to preserve that smile.

Then her attention was turned to the smaller pink haired girl, who had introduced herself as Tena. Thankful for the nice and easy name to remember, she nodded enthusiastically, "My name is Holly Mae! From the graceful Flygon dorm! Ah? Yoroo--?" The last greeting was completely lost on her but she mimicked the salute anyhow, "Alright then!" It wasn't long then when Tena herself had found out she won a prize herself, it was a pokemon she definitely knew the name of. "Woah! So cool! I thinks that's a, Puyorer?" She said tilting her head to the side. Well, probably not, but hey she was at school for a reason.

Finally, it was her turn and she rubbed her hands eagerly, "Alright, it's time to get down and dirty!" She said, picking up one of the darts and tossing it without a thought in her mind. Surprisingly she had hit a blue balloon on her first try as it popped, she nearly jumped a foot in the air, "Ah! Did I hit something? Did I win?!" She asked bouncing.

"Heheh, Sorry. Little missy, But he prize has already been claimed."

Holly deflated slightly but perked up soon after, "That's fine, I'll just keep tossing till I hit something!" And she did just that, tossing with all the energy but none of the sense. She even somehow manage to miss the balloons completely. After a good number of tries and her last dart, she managed to hit the proper balloon. She looked a little unsure then, "Did...Did I win?" She asked and he smiled kindly.

"Congrats, Missy. Here's your prize."

She blinked once then practically lit up, "Woah, really! Aha, I did it! Gimme, gimme!" She said eagerly holding her hands out for the plushie, "Ooh, ooh! It's a Jumplove! Aaah, it's so fuzzy." She mumbled, rubbing the toy to her face. Then she struck a victoriuos pose, "Too easy!"

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

User Image -- 1x User Image --10x User Image

{OxOxC:}

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:31 pm
X Kaos X
Sekaino

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco had been concentrating on his dart throwing, but he did take notice that Tera was talking to different people while playing. Her energy just seemed to attract people or rather maybe it was because she had the courage to go up to a stranger and be kind. Marco wished that he had the strength that Tera possessed. When he won his prize, he was really excited and the fact that he could share this moment with someone really made him happy. He was fairly sure that Tera won since she struck more red balloons than him, but he didn't really care anymore since he still had a lot of fun. He wasn't feeling depressed anymore and competing with Tera had really lifted his spirits; the girl was amazing. When she showed him the plushie that she won, which was a really cool lion pokemon, he smiled and gave her a thumbs up. He raised his giant plushie too and it was like they won together. "Thank you, Tera."

The tall girl had introduced herself as Holly Mae and she even congratulated him for winning the Darumaka plushie doll. He was a little surprised and not sure how to act around someone he just met. Compared to Tera who was already talking with Holly like it was no big deal, he still had a long way to go if he wanted to make friends. Holly joined the darts game until she won a plushie of her own. It was a cotton looking pokemon which was round and apparently it was called Jumplove. Marco stepped forward and smiled at Holly with a shy smile, "c-congratulations! We..we all have plushies now." He chuckled a bit awkwardly since he wasn't sure what to say. He wanted to congratulate her since she congratulated him, but he didn't know what else to say after that.

Since everyone had won a prize now then technically there was no point in playing this game anymore. There were other stands with different games and they were likely offering prizes as well. "Tera? Do you want to go play another game?" Marco asked still acting a bit shyly, but he was speaking more clear now. He turned to Holly, "do you want to play a different game too?"

==========

[Exit when you guys are ready]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x5

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:30 pm
User Image

Hisaki Kalili

The Beach Hobo

🎣Swing Life Away🎣

ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж
█【Mood: Happy to the extreme!】█【Dorm: Kingdra】█【Room: 100】█【Location: history building.】█【With: people.】█

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hisaki continued throwing darts till after god knows how many attempts he popped a blue balloon and jumped in joy as he was given a magikarp plush doll as he held onto it. Super neat! Can't wait to most likely end up being thrown in a corner and quickly forgotten for ten solid years!

Chuckling as he spoke happily as made his way to the restroom as he cramped the doll in his his shirt. Once done with his ALL MIGHTY BUSINESS! He had a promise to make and proceeded to head off in a random direction. Hoping to find either Ray or Skylar and Alana. Hopefully all three because that be epic~!

[exit]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
█【Attire:In the picture. Hair is all over the place.】█
ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж

Pokemon Party:

---
Pokemon: Clauncher
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Modest
Ability: Mega Launcher
Experience: 0
Move Set:
► Splash
► Water Gun

---

Pokeballs:

---
Pokeball x1
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
Pokedex
---

Miscellaneous:

---
Rare Candy's x10
---
User Image
---
Magikarp plush doll
---

Quoted:

---
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:48 pm
Location Dart Game Company Hisaki, Iris, Antonio, Ichigo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The game was harder than Faye thought at first. She knew she had to hit the blue balloons, but they were spread out. And as more students showed up, the air filled rubber balls got more and more scarce. The blond girl gritted her teeth as she let the darts fly out of her hands. Red balloons were hit, blue balloons and green ones. But each time she popped one with the darts, she would look at the adult supervising the game and he would shake his head, "Not yet Miss...you have to hit the really small blue balloon if you want to win the Water Stone Ticket."

The rich girl glared at the balloon dartboard with hate. She was given another bundle of darts to try out again. Picking up one, she noticed the loud boy from earlier...Hiskiei or something like that? Faye shuffled over a step as he nudged his way into the line, even though she didn't want to. Taking aim at the tiny little blue balloon, Faye threw another dart. Miss...She picked up another one to take aim again...and saw a red ended dart imbed itself close to the balloon she was trying to hit. Crystal blue eyes flew open wide as she whipped her head towards Hisaki. The brown haired boy was aiming for HER prize! Unacceptable! That stone was HERS!!!

Faye jerked her head back towards the board and threw one of her darts. Another miss! She could feel her eyebrow starting to twitch. Faye grabbed for another dart as the loud mouth tried to hit the balloon again. He missed too...Good, she still had a chance. No...Not a chance....She WOULD win! Failing was not an option, she was a Rhoades....and she would be victorious. Taking in a breath to calm her racing heart, Faye lifted the dart again. Focusing on her target so hard her eyes watered, she gritted her teeth and rocked her arm back and forth to get a feel for her next throw. She would hit that little blue balloon...she WOULD! Pulling her shoulder back, Faye aimed up a bit higher...and threw the dart more gently than before. The sharp little projectile sailed through the air as she held her breath....and popped the blue balloon a second before the dart Hisaki had thrown hit the board.

Faye squealed in delight, hopping up and down while clapping in excitement. She had done it! She'd won the Water Stone Ticket! The attendant at the stand walked forward with a small, blue piece of paper, "Congratulations Miss. You've won the rare prize of a Water Stone Ticket. Here's the voucher...don't loose it now. Feel free to keep playing if you want to." Faye clutched the voucher tightly, eyes shining as she looked it over. A Water Stone...how cool. She could use it on Amirah if she wanted to. The image of a simmering Vaporeon filed her mind. Gleaming ocean blue skin with a swaying mermaid tail and webbed fins haloing her evolved Eevee's face. It was a lovely thought. Faye grinned to herself before looking up at her competitor. The loud mouth had won some kind of fish Plushie..how lame. Her prize was way better. Smirking at Hisaki in smug triumph, Faye flipped her hair back and looked for her friends.

Iris and Antonio had arrive and were also trying to get a prize. Faye didn't want to play anymore...she had the best prize already. But she did walk over to the two with a smile and a wave, "Hey you two! Glad you caught up. Look what I got...A Water Stone Ticket! Isn't that cool! Try it out, there's still lots of cute Plushie's to be won. That Horsea one is really appealing." Faye stood behind her two friends as they threw their darts. Tony quickly got a prize, a Plushie that looked like some kind of Stingray. It had a cute smiley face so Faye smiled at him, "Ahhhh...that ones really cute looking Tony. Congratulations. Wonder what kind of Pokémon it is, I've never seen one like it before." Soon after, Iris won an adorable fluffy green and brown Plushie. Faye couldn't help herself, "Wow Iris...that one looks so soft. Can I hold it? Is it really as fluffy as it looks?" If given the Plushie, Faye rubbed her face against the puffy white backing of the huge stuffed toy before returning it.

A new boy had arrived, one Faye remembered seeing in Gym Class. A blond boy...Ichigo? That sounded right. He also congratulated Iris on her win. Faye smiled at the blond boy. he seemed nice. And as he threw a few darts...he won a Plushie as well. A Cyndaquil. Faye recognized that one. She walked over to Ichigo, "Looks like you got one too. Good job." Something seemed to click in Faye's mind and she tilted her head a bit, "Saaay...I think you run that Drama Club at the school right? You organize plays and thing? How many people are in the club? Do you think I could join? I love performing and being in front of people. And I'm popular too, I bet I could really get things rolling for your club."

Attire Casual Summer Outfit
Mood Focused/Shocked/Determined/Excited/Social
Word Count 864
O.O.C
X

XXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Amirah the Eevee
Friendship Points:
User Image
Type: Normal
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Adaptability
Experience: 250/1000
Move Set:

► Tackle
      ► Tail Whip
      ► Baby-Doll Eyes
      ► Swift

XXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Salem the Purrloin
Friendship Points:
User Image
Type: Dark
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Limber
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Assist
      ► Sand Attack

P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 2

shadowabyss1301

Hitsukei

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Festival's Darts Area : Hoppu, Flare, Marco, Phoebe, Holly with Ichiro, Faye and Iris at the booth : xxx

Tera gawked, mouth agape, at the toy she had just won, wondering the very same thing Phoebe did, until her features turned into a smile when the now two former strangers had introduced themselves. Looking at all the faces present, she thought they were quite group if she could say so herself. It wasn't often that she'd get to interact with students from other dorms, other than Marcus or outside of class that is. "Uhh..." Not knowing what the adorable plushie was, the pink haired girl was silently but oh so obviously facially grateful that Holly had interjected what she thought the plush to be.

Tera initially cocked her head in confusion when the girls had asked her what she meant until it finally clicked. She had completely forgotten that not everyone at the school understood Japanese! One would think that she would've gotten it by now but nope... "Oh! It means... Hmmm..." She started humming, eyes tightly shut and a finger tapping her chin as cogs started to roll. Being a saying that doesn't have a direct english translation and has multiple meanings, the girl pondered for a good few seconds. How could she explain it? It wasn't like it was a hard question. Oh, right! "Yoroshiku means nice ta meet cha!" She finally answered the girls, not missing a beat after her a-ha moment.

After wishing Holly good luck on her quest for a plush of her own, Tera glanced at the black haired boy beside her. While his mood seemed a lot better, Marco was still... quiet? She didn't know how to explain it exactly but if he was anything like her sister, she'd guess that he was the type to be uncomfortable and maybe even dislike being around strangers. The girl could only hope that it was a mere thought because making him feel bad was the last thing she wanted to do.

Her thoughts derailed when Holly came out victorious in the darts booth, winning a fluffy like Pokemon plushie she didn't recognize. "Yeah yeah! Nice get!" The girl flashed a pose with her lion Pokemon plush as she echoed Marco's sentiment. That was when the shy boy had asked her if she and Holly wanted to play another game. It was still early in the evening(by her standards anyway) so she thought that another game would be awesome! And it was always a definite plus to be able to get more spoils with her bud! "I'm sooo game if you guys are!" Needless to say that the girl was pumped! What games were left though? She sure didn't know!

[[Exit with group when ready]]
                                                        [[ Red Balloons hit: 4 // Green Balloons hit: 3 // Blue Balloons hit: 1 // Total Balloons hit: 8]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 7 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade││

⋅ Inventory ⋅
User Image ║PokeGear║ User Image║Rare Candy x 5║

Shadow of Miracles
SoundVVave
Sekaino

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:18 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Darts Booth // Who: Tena and Dark Hair boy! // Feeling: Gonna flip out I'm so happy!

Holly preened under the praise and hugged the plush close to her chest. The festivals had only just started and she already felt over the moon happy, she really did want it to over so soon. Plus, she thought these two students she had just met were rather interesting. Tera was super bubbly and so tiny, it reminded her of a jigglypuff. The fact that she just taught her a new phrase made her like the small girl all the more.
"Yo-ro-shi-ku!" She repeated with unnecessary emphasis on each syllable.

The shy boy spoke up suddenly, suggesting they go find another game to play. He even invited her to come along with! Her eyes gleamed and she nodded enthusiastically, "Yeah, sound awesome! More games means more plushies, right?" She giggled. She was extra pleased that he had invited her himself. He just seemed so shy so she was really glad that he was kind of opening up to her. "Eheh, just you watch, I'm gonna win all the prizes next time." She said nodding sagely. The boy was kinda gloomy but there was something definitely charming about him. She really wanted to get to know him, the both of them.

[Exit with group.]

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

User Image -- 1x User Image --10x User Image

{OxOxC:}

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:32 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris stood there as she heard a pop sound. Something not uncommon to hear since it was a darts and balloon game. What she didn't expect to hear was the man telling her she won. Iris looked at the dart that shattered the green balloon it came across. Iris was gaped as her mind was still trying to put together that she had won a prize on her first go. It clicked for her when Silvano applauded her and then complimented her skills.

Once it did, she let loose.

"I won...?" she said before jumping up and down, "I won?! I won!! Yatta Yatta!!" she squealed as more of her Japanese tongue started to come out. She only stopped when the man handed her the large, nearly life sized Whimscott plushie. Iris hugged as she smiled. "Fluffy~" she cooed as Faye come over and spoke. Iris was hugging her plushie as Silvano tried to his luck at the darts. Unlike her, it took a few times. Nonetheless, Iris was cheering her friend on. "Go Silvano! Go go GO!!" she said just as the dart hit a blue balloon.

Faye was talking about how she had won a ticket to get a water stone. Now that was a cool prize. However, it didn't come to compare to Iris' fluffy prize as the girl asked to hold the plushie. Iris nodded her head as she gave Faye the doll that was soon being rubbed against by the blonde girl.

Iris smiled as she looked around, it seemed like a bunch of the students had prizes that were either the stone tickets or the giant plushies. When Faye started to talk to someone, Iris recongized the boy to be Ichiro from Coordination class. Faye was asking him about his Drama club. She was asking to join. The poor girl couldn't help but snort a snicker when Faye said that her popularity could get things rolling in the club. The girl had more self-esteem than Iris did.

"Hey I heard there's around game booth near by." Iris chirped as she placed her plushie to sit on her shoulders. "Let's head out and win some one prizes."

[[Exit when ppls are ready]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 11
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -5 Rare Candies

Company:
Mood: Happy
Attire: street clothes
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei
Lady Niara
Erkowan
Shadow of Miracles
Sekaino

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:08 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Festival games
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Phoebe, Faye, plus others

Ichiro was glad that he was able to meet an interesting new student during lunch. He wouldn't forget Nirav's name, nor the name of the other boy that was introduced to him. Perhaps he'd see Nirav again sometime and get to know him a little better. He greatly look forward to it. But for now, his thoughts were mainly focused on scoring a prize... er... at least hitting the board. He couldn't believe how bad of a shot he was. Phoebe made it look ten times easier that what it was!

With each dart thrown, Ichiro put his heart into it. However, it seemed no matter how hard he tried he couldn't seem to strike a single green balloon. He even managed to miss the board entirely on a few of his tries. Good thing the booth was designed for those with poor aim in mind. But darn. He really wanted one of those remaining grass Pokemon plushies. They looked so adorable and Grass Pokemon happened to be his favorite type. That Ivysaur plush was especially cute! "C'mon... I can do this." He muttered under his breath before tossing another dart that bounded off the board, sticking into the padded ground instead. He was really starting to loses hope, that is, until Phoebe began to cheer him on. Turning to look back at her, Ichiro blushed much like she had when he had congratulated her on her top tier prize. Boy was she lucky for getting a ticket to redeem for a Leaf Stone. Those things were said to evolve certain types of Grass pokemon -- not that he knew which ones. But it was ultra cool in his books.

"Thanks, Phoebe! I'll try harder this time." He smiled back at her, feeling a wealth of confidence coming back to him. Knowing that his friend was rooting for him, he didn't feel as embarrassed when he picked up his last dart. This was it. One of those Green balloons was going to be his, he could feel it! 'Phoebe believes in me -- I'm not gonna let her down.' He thought to himself briefly, before steeling himself to really concentrate. This time, instead of just being eager to toss as many darts as it took, he slowed down and took an extra moment to steady his hand. Phoebe had been so relaxed when she had tossed her winning dart, maybe that played a part in her skill, err... beginners luck as she had called it. Reminding himself of this, Ichiro held his breath as he took aim one last time at the board and really aimed for that bright green ballon that taunted him. With a flick of his hand, Ichiro's eye light up when he heard his dart finally connect with one of the balloons. "I did it! I finally did it!" He cheered aloud before turning back to Phoebe who looked just as proud as him. He was so excited, he didn't realized he had actually hit a Red Balloon instead of a Green one until Phoebe mentioned what his prize was. "Wait? I won a Cyndaquil plushie? Really?" He looked her, blue eyes gleaming incredulously. Sure enough, Phoebe was exactly right and before he knew it, the person managing the booth was handing him a fire pokemon stuffed animal, about the size of the pokemon it resembled. It was cute, soft and really cool. But it wasn't a grass type like what he was hoping he'd win. Aww well, at least it was cooler than nothing. "I can't believe I won something. It's too bad it wasn't a grass pokemon. Really wanted to hit one of those Green Balloons." He told Phoebe as he began to move away from the booth and closer to his friend, while wraping the Cyndaquil plush in his arms. "Maybe I could trade someone." He then mused with a grin before realizing that another two girls had wandered up to the booth. One of them won a Jumpluff, making Ichiro's eyes grow large at how big and adorable it looked. That girl was really lucky and he greatly envied her prize, much like he did Phoebe's win.

Though, Ichiro was once again distracted when he heard another girl introduce herself as Tera and was engaged in conversation with his best pal, Phoebe. Tera seemed like a nice person, the type that seemed outgoing and easily approachable. Her hair was a light shade of pink, something that also stood out to Ichiro, and he fought the urge to compliment her on it. It seemed she also knew Japanese, and he was sure tempted to translate her spoken phrase to Phoebe, but then she did so herself when his dark haired friend had asked. Either way, Ichiro waited for the right moment to speak up and introduce himself as well, but then that moment never came. He was instead caught off guard when a familiar blonde approached him. He recognized the girl immediately as Faye, the girl from his and Phoebe's Coordination class that had that astonishingly beautiful Eevee. "Um, thanks." Ichiro smiled with a nod, when Faye congratulated him on his winning in hand. He sort of wondered if she had won anything at any of the booths. She didn't have a plush in hand, so he assumed not, but was tempted to ask regardless, at least until his train of though was derailed by her next set of words. His eyes lit up with excitement when he realized that she was interested in the Drama Club he had made. Did that mean his flyers were working? Was he one the right track? Didn't matter! Here was Faye, a promising young socialite and undoubtably popular student interested in joining his club. "Wait? Faye, y-you're interested in joining the Drama Club? For Real?" For a moment there, Ichiro felt like he was dreaming. There was no way a student with her status wanted to join something he was organizing, right? He was just an ordinary boring student. Did this mean she felt as though his club had potential. (Oh boy, he plans to make his club everything it could be and more!) Pinching himself in the shoulder, just to make sure Faye wasn't a figment of his wild imagination, he quickly snapped himself out of his reverie. "Of course! Absolutely-positively!" He clapped his hands together, a bright look on his face. "It would be an incredible honor to have you join my club, Faye!" He bowed, theatrically. "You're bright, beautiful and practically a star in the making. You'd be perfect!" He quickly complimented her, feeling the need to do so as part of his pitch. "I could really use the help in getting my club off the ground. We've only got three members currently -- including myself -- and adding you would be simply wonderful." Ichiro explained, really getting into what he was talking about. "I absolutely adore performances and am a bit of an aspiring playwright. I would love to cast you as an actress for my works -- and believe me, I'll have plenty of team building exercises and fun stuff lined up. In fact, I've been thinking on it a lot. I can promise you won't be disappointed for joining!" Ichiro truly was excited about the prospect of having Faye in his club. He didn't mind that she was somewhat egotistical or thought of herself as higher class than him and the others. But perhaps having her in his club would help bring out the best traits in her character and maybe he'd even find himself a new friend in her. Though, he wasn't sure how Phoebe would get along with Faye. He guessed if the two ever butt heads, he'd be right there to play mediator. Ideally, he figured anyone who join his club would soon find themselves friends with the other members -- he'd make them!

Digging into his bag, Ichiro decided to hand Faye a few of his club flyers he had made up. "I'll add you to the Drama Club right away, and if you know anyone else who be interested in joining, please pass the word along." He smiled before adding with a laugh. "I'd mean a lot if you could convince some of your friends to join." Falling silent, Ichiro then glanced back to Phoebe who was still with him. He was glad that she was still by his side, even after his whole club pitch and everything. He guessed she was probably eager to move onto the next game, whatever that would end up being, so he figured he'd say good bye to Faye. "Anyhow, it was nice talking to you, Faye." He told the respected Rhoades, guessing that she was probably with a group, too. "I look forward to seeing you around. Until then, take care." He politely bowed, before turning back to Phoebe. "Ready to move onto the next game? I'm ready when you are." He told her, while not sure if Faye would want to join them. "C'mon, I bet there's a game somewhere here with FISH!" He exclaimed, becoming more animated as he began to head off in a direction Hopefully, he wouldn't be so bad at the next game.

[[ Exit whenever Phoebe is ready :3 ]]

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                        ✗ MOOD : Extreme Excitement
                                        ✗ CLUBS : Drama Club (President)
                                        ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 101
                                        ✗ ATTIRE : Same a pic; Black T-shirt, light orange jacket, blue jeans shorts and tan coloured sandles

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                        ✗ OOC : Welcome to the club, Faye! ^^
                                        Sorry about the wait, SoundVVave. So much stuff going on. >< Gonna get to those PMs *Dives into inbox*

► P A R T Y
                                            User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Snivy (Tsutarja)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Nature Timid
                                              Ability Contrary
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Glare
                                                  ► Tackle
                                                  ► Leer

User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Oddish (Nazonokusa)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 6
                                              Nature Hasty
                                              Ability Chlorophyll
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Absorb
                                                  ► Sweet Scent

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                            ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                              User Image x0

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                              User Image
                                              User Image x1

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                                              User Image x10

SoundVVave

Erkowan

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:41 am
User Image

|LocationGames Area |WearingT-shirt and jeans |MoodReady for more |

ffffffHer eyes lit up as Ichiro was handed a large plush of a cute little thing. A part of her was a bit jealous, but that was just because she thought the plushies were cool too. Her leaf stone was amazing as well, but she'd have to look up what all she could even use it on. If she remembered right, Roslia only evolved into something, she couldn't remember, with a shiny stone. How to get one of those, she was unsure. Rosie was just a Budew so it wasn't like she was in a rush to evolve her. Though, as she thought about evolution, Fireball was getting close to evolving. She was sure of it, but she'd need to write home to her mom to find out about how to care for a Charmeleon due to the claws. It'd be a bit different than how she's been caring for him now.

Phoebe sounded out the word Darlakuma in her head as another girl called Tera's plush that. She had never heard of that pokemon before, and she wished she could look it up in her pokedex. Tera answered her question and she nodded her head in response, "Then I guess yoroshiku, Tera!" The word felt so foreign on her tongue. Phoebe hoped she had said it right. She'd be so embarressed if she butchered the word up right in front of her. Ichiro too, as he could speak some himself!

Looking over at her friend as Tera left to her own, Ichiro and Faye were talking. She moved next to him in silence, as to not interrupt. Phoebe wasn't too sure about her joining, especially with how much more of an ego she'll have him Ichiro saying all that, but it was his club. She was in it to support his dream as a good friend should. She held his plush for him as he fug out flyers and handed them to Faye, telling her to invite others as well. After that, Ichiro turned his attention back to Phoebe and asked if she was ready to move to the next game. "Yeah, do you know anything about any others here?" Her eyes lit up when fishing was mentioned. Phoebe took off after him, looking around for that game.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 11
Ability : Blaze
Moves :
Scratch
Growl
Ember
Smokescreen
Nickname : Rosie
Level : 10
Ability : Poison Point
Moves :
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/0
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/0
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

Hitsukei

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

Prairiefox generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 7!

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:11 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:RestaurantWιтн:Kirsi/other studentsWord Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: SlumpishOOC:Missed so much >.<"◉

Walking around her meal was settling, but Koru was also feeling the uneasiness creeping up and punching her in the back of the head again. She felt really bad about this again. She couldn’t really help but act her emotions out, holding them in might make her cry and then it would be worse. It looked like everyone on the trip was already taking part in the games. Again, she was late to everything because she was feeling so horrible and holding everyone back. It made her irritated at herself. She crossed her arms and looked up with a scowl, "I swear Kirsi I'm gonna win you something!" She seemed pretty determined to do this, but walking by the dart booth she caught glimspe of the almost empty prize wall. Sitting there was some water pokemon plushes, but at the end of a table was a lone Ivysaur sitting there. She got closer and learned the meaning of the balloons and the prizes.

Seeing it sitting there alone made her feel like that was what was she needed. She got up to the front and picked up a dart. She leaned and started to angle her shot. There were so few balloons left if she missed she wasn't sure if she could keep trying before anyone else showed up. She took a sharp deep breath then flung the dart through the air. She beamed watching a green balloon pop. She jumped a little in the air and raised her arms,
"YES!" The person running the booth handed her the lonely Ivysaur and she held it in her arms. For a grass type it was pretty cute, but also it made her heart lift a little bit. She turned in Kirsi's direction and held it out to her, "Kirsi here. I want you to have Ivysaur.”

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

”shinesnowillusion”

Shadow of Miracles
I claim the Ivysaur plush and gift it to Kirsi Rhodes

TheWhiteDragonfly generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 11!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:42 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC: Such kind friend ;-; Ivysaur is exactly the one Kirsi would have wanted >w< (Also one of my favorites! )

Kirsi felt the urge to let Chance out again now that they were outside. But with all the games everywhere, with all the balls and darts and everything flying left and right and all over the place... even Kirsi felt a little nervous about whether Chance would behave or not. Besides, she didn't want to have to split her attention between the games and Chance anyways. Feeling a little guilty, she followed Koru over to the darts. "Y-you don't have to, Koru," Kirsi said, feeling really happy that Koru wanted to but also guilty because then Koru was doing all the good friendship stuff and Kirsi felt like she was taking advantage or something.

But when Koru popped the green balloon and the Ivysaur came over, Kirsi's eyes lit up. "Ohhh, it's so cute!" Kirsi hugged it tight, smiling and nuzzling her head into the pink bulb and soft leaves on its back. "Thank you Koru," she said, beaming.
                          "But now I have to win you something," she said in mock seriousness. Suddenly she realized... Otherwise, wasn't this kind of like a date?? The thought made her laugh because it definitely was! Kirsi thought it was a lot more fun to do it with friends though. She wondered if Marcus and Elijah and Ray were doing games together too.

"O-okay, here goes..." Kirsi rolled the dart in her hand. She held it up, sighting down the shaft like she saw people do on TV. Then she flung it haphazardly.

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 10

Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

TheWhiteDragonfly generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 29!

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:44 pm
-crosses fingers-  
››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items