Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
Joining - Retired Feb 04 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:38 pm
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Phosphor (SilverLutz) x Sabia`Deimos (Abominable Greenie)
Cubs' Rank: Freeborn

Cub's Name: Adorea (SilverLutz)
Cub's Name: Arashi (SilverLutz)
Cub's Name: Jormu (Manda)
Cub's Name: Shi (Abominable Greenie)
Cub's Name: Sini Deimos (Abominable Greenie)

I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Keir (SilverLutz) x Zjarri`fol (Abominable Greenie)

Cub's Name: Smol`fol (Abominable Greenie)
Cub's Name: Makuu (Abominable Greenie)
Cub's Name: Saisana (SilverLutz)
Cub's Name: Lithui (Seaki)
Cub's Name: Vígdís (In Good Faith)
Cub's Name: Kolmesataa (nessiaing)

I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Iloziya (Abominable Greenie) x Naima (Epine de Rose)

Cub's Name: Tyfu (Abominable Greenie)
Cub's Name: Lil`ziya (Abominable Greenie)
Cub's Name: Lofn (Epine de Rose)
Cub's Name: Norvi (Pollack)
Cub's Name: Skadi (Pollack)

I have iron in my blood!
Username: Abominable Greenie
SoA's Name: Mseto
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: I'll fill this in later~
Brief History: Blank Slate

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Kuaminiwa`Moshi
Original Member? No

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Lucis Pede
Original Member? No
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:55 am
Puhterodactyl
i am a junkie and you can't stop me ?? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I have iron in my blood!
Username: puhteroadctyl
SoA's Name: Fatin
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Vain. Fatin thinks she's the greatest thing that ever happened, and obviously the most beautiful. She had her manners in front of older male members of the harem pride, but to anyone else, watch out. In her mind she wasn't submissive. She may not be forthright in how highly she thinks of herself, but she'll belittle you until you get the idea. Joining the SB and becoming a reaver (eventually, hopefully) will kind of be reclaiming her own autonomy/kind of like a personal women's lib deal for her. You can be pretty AND have a physically tough job.
Brief History: Was born into the first harem pride before it disbanded. Since the harem pride disbanded, Fatin got out of dodge. She was ready to live her life on her terms, no arranged marriages, maybe no marriages at all! Who knows.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Fiume
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Strong and independent. More quiet than her sister, she sticks to jungle areas and is more active at night, when she's best camouflaged. Doesn't like being alone all too much, and you're hardly ever alone in a pride!
Brief History: Grew up in the rogue lands, has a half-sister and half-niece (or something idk) in the pride.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Khonvoum
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: He's not fully fleshed out, but I imagine him as a ruthless hunter. Tired of how easy prey animals can be, he's taken to hunting bigger, more difficult game: elephants, giraffes, rhino and more importantly, predatory species including lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas and wild dogs. Hybrids, he finds, present unique challenges he'd like to approach. Joining the SB and doing all of his sociopathic/psychopathic behaviors during pride-sanctioned "reavings" is kind of a win-win of being in a pride but not having to change his ways. (Note: he will not cause any large-scale chaos in the pride UNLESS YOU WANT HIM TO?? he's a small-scale a*****e)
Brief History: His main target and the initiator of the predator hunts was Wamepotea. He's wasn't sure if he would actually kill Wamepotea one day, but he likes to catch and taunt and stalk the lion, just to remind him that his life belongs to Khonvoum. But the whole "thrall" thing is pretty convenient for him.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Wamepotea
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: A rather humble, gentle and good-natured manner, he's also easily frightened and has a habit of shaking when nervous. His name means "doomed," and it seems it was appropriate.
Brief History: Since he was an adolescent, having just struck out on his own, Khonvoum set his sights on the poor boy as a thing to hunt. He had semi-frequent run-ins with his stalker and after such encounters, would take to running for several days. But he finally got got and is now Khon's lil slave. :< Poor Wame. (Eventually one of them will leave the SB though so Wame can finally have some peace)

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Kiondogo'kiongozi
Original Member? Yes (bc I don't have one and if I'm gonna have close to 40 SB then why not mix it up a bit)
Brief Personality: Perceptive, disciplined, strong and intellectual. Thinks he could be a great leader. Procrastinates and doubts himself a little too much to go after it. Potentially a future captain-hood could suit him well as leading on a small scale.
Brief History: Blank slate past.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Tana
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: When she's mad, she doesn't rampage. It's an unblinking stare, the curling back of her lip to show sharp teeth, but even more, it's the sharper words. If someone is on her list, she'll do her best to strike at their core, even if that means stalking them for days to find it.
Brief History: Part of the Aikanaro'hini, she was a huge thorn in Phlegyas' side bc they were from the two main feuding families. It seems appropriate that she would continue to try to be the bane of his existence since she doesn't have much other purpose at the moment. Doesn't hold onto the belief of having an inner demon.

I have iron in my blood!
Username: puhterodactyl
SoA's Name: Zasebusika'siyeza
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: A little bit of a doomsday believer. Usually melancholy.
Brief History: Found by Stor'fugl who liked the idea of having an all-white bird familiar to his own all-black "winged" self.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Jäkla (and Madeliefie)
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Sharp-tongued, quick-witted. It will take a few wallops to straighten this guy out, but he needs it. Always thirsting for adventure (and sometimes ladies). Made puts up with him but only barely. She loves him dearly (as a weird huge-little brother/son/best friend thing)
Brief History: Blank-ish slate. May or may not be a Fleance kiddo??? Has spent life in the rogue lands being pretty mundane.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Ylevä
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Stern, determined, expects a lot of others bc he gives a lot. He does know how to enjoy himself and take things a little less seriously. Can be taken advantage of by those he deeply trusts though.
Brief History: Not much bc he's very young (aka idk what his history to give him so he just won't have much of it)
Omigosh you addict. I should cut you off, but I enjoy your plots too much. All approved, of course.

As an aside, Kidogo'Kiongozi is so handsome. I really wish I could throw someone at him for a fling at least. Same with Ylevä, although I do have someone in mind who could look good with him.

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:02 am
Abominable Greenie
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Phosphor (SilverLutz) x Sabia`Deimos (Abominable Greenie)

Cub's Name: Adorea (SilverLutz)
Cub's Name: Arashi (SilverLutz)
Cub's Name: Jormu (Manda)
Cub's Name: Shi (Abominable Greenie)
Cub's Name: Sini Deimos (Abominable Greenie)

I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Keir (SilverLutz) x Zjarri`fol (Abominable Greenie)

Cub's Name: Smol`fol (Abominable Greenie)
Cub's Name: Makuu (Abominable Greenie)
Cub's Name: Saisana (SilverLutz)
Cub's Name: Lithui (Seaki)
Cub's Name: Vígdís (In Good Faith)
Cub's Name: Kolmesataa (nessiaing)

I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Iloziya (Abominable Greenie) x Naima (Epine de Rose)

Cub's Name: Tyfu (Abominable Greenie)
Cub's Name: Lil`ziya (Abominable Greenie)
Cub's Name: Lofn (Epine de Rose)
Cub's Name: Norvi (Pollack)
Cub's Name: Skadi (Pollack)

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Mseto
Original Member? No

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Kuaminiwa`Moshi
Original Member? No

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Lucis Pede
Original Member? No
Welcome everyone. Blank slates and all. What lovely litters you've had lately.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:57 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Zingling
SoA's Name: Casp
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn (Possibly Bard if position is available)
Brief Personality: Sharp, Energetic and somewhat abrasive - Casp knows exactly how to get under another's skin for entertainment. In many ways he could be seen as the historical jester of kingly courts.
Brief History: TBD with RP and Rank Determination

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Bellatrix
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Reaver/Healer
Brief Personality: (See History)
Brief History: Proud and rather snobbish, this lioness' biggest concern is the strength of the pride and its developments. Her mother had taught her the ways of healing, however, with time Bella started working with poisons too. In her eyes those that were too far gone or slowing a viking down weren't worth her efforts and should instead be disposed of. She is an "Angel of Death", if the creature is too weak due to illness, birth defect or injury and attempting to heal that creature would cost more resources or end up with only pain management she will take matters into her own paws. Bella - if interested - could potentially be used in any and all mysterious death plots.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Midas
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn > Reaver > Captain
Brief Personality: Brave, independent and outspoken
Brief History: TBD

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Vesta
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn > Reaver
Brief Personality: Stubborn, Snarky and explosive
Brief History: Vesta will be found by Kaelyn and brought back to the Stormborn as part of a 'family" along with Vesta's brother.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Botta
Original Member? No
Brief Personality:
Brief History: Taken in by Bellatrix after mistaking her for another lioness whom he has been searching for, Botta has become an indentured servant to the lioness. She allows to him follow certain captains on vikings (her way of allowing him to look for Hesper) however, he can not act on his own accord and must report in regularly with her. Botta acts as Bella's magpie, collecting any herbs or items she might need for her work.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:59 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: SilverLutz
SoA's Name: Pazi
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Blank slate, but very mild mannered and soft spoken
Brief History: Born a rogue, she split ways with her mother and brother at adolescence and has been making it on her own since then. My captain Arwach who collects pretty creatures for his Thralls will be taking her in as his own.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:06 pm
User Image
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Chi Sohma
SoA's Name: Vumela
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Submissive but Cheeky
Brief History: Born to a late amazonian pride, which is the reason for her build it does not take away from her submissive nature. Although after the pride was wiped out by a virus, she was saddened but felt the cycle of new knowledge needed to be embraced. She and a few others in the new generation survived but she did not feel it was her right path. Cythraul came in, and snatched her up. Being 'owned' has given her a feeling of purpose though, different from what she grew up with.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:29 am
Zingling
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Casp
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn (Possibly Bard if position is available)
Brief Personality: Sharp, Energetic and somewhat abrasive - Casp knows exactly how to get under another's skin for entertainment. In many ways he could be seen as the historical jester of kingly courts.
Brief History: TBD with RP and Rank Determination
I don't think the position is available right now but I do need to do some pride events soon, and I think during those I'll have the opportunity for more bards and healers to be acknowledged. Also, yay for original members!

Zingling
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Bellatrix
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Reaver/Healer
Brief Personality: (See History)
Brief History: Proud and rather snobbish, this lioness' biggest concern is the strength of the pride and its developments. Her mother had taught her the ways of healing, however, with time Bella started working with poisons too. In her eyes those that were too far gone or slowing a viking down weren't worth her efforts and should instead be disposed of. She is an "Angel of Death", if the creature is too weak due to illness, birth defect or injury and attempting to heal that creature would cost more resources or end up with only pain management she will take matters into her own paws. Bella - if interested - could potentially be used in any and all mysterious death plots.
She sounds awesome. Same as with Casp, I don't know if there are "official" healer positions open, but I mean to do something to fill up the ranks soon.

Zingling
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Midas
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn > Reaver > Captain
Brief Personality: Brave, independent and outspoken
Brief History: TBD
Omigosh I can't believe there are going to be multiple Midases in the pride. That is awesome. I'm glad to have him.

Zingling
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Vesta
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Stubborn, Snarky and explosive
Brief History: Vesta will be found by Kaelyn and brought back to the Stormborn as part of a 'family" along with Vesta's brother.
Sounds good to me.

Zingling
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Botta
Original Member? No
Brief Personality:
Brief History: Taken in by Bellatrix after mistaking her for another lioness whom he has been searching for, Botta has become an indentured servant to the lioness. She allows to him follow certain captains on vikings (her way of allowing him to look for Hesper) however, he can not act on his own accord and must report in regularly with her. Botta acts as Bella's magpie, collecting any herbs or items she might need for her work.
That's an intriguing relationship. I'm glad to have him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:30 am
SilverLutz
I have iron in my blood!
Username: SilverLutz
SoA's Name: Pazi
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Blank slate, but very mild mannered and soft spoken
Brief History: Born a rogue, she split ways with her mother and brother at adolescence and has been making it on her own since then. My captain Arwach who collects pretty creatures for his Thralls will be taking her in as his own.
Sounds good.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:31 am
Chi Sohma
User Image
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Vumela
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Submissive but Cheeky
Brief History: Born to a late amazonian pride, which is the reason for her build it does not take away from her submissive nature. Although after the pride was wiped out by a virus, she was saddened but felt the cycle of new knowledge needed to be embraced. She and a few others in the new generation survived but she did not feel it was her right path. Cythraul came in, and snatched her up. Being 'owned' has given her a feeling of purpose though, different from what she grew up with.
She sounds like she'll make an interesting addition to the pride.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:07 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: ChaosTheories
SoA's Name: Suricata
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Rough and tumble. Looks and act a lot like an adolescent male.
Brief History: Suricata had a one-night stand (at least so far) with Chernabog, who brought some of the cubs to the Stormborn. She ended up following them to make sure she could keep an eye on at least a few of them. Accepted through rp here.

I have iron in my blood!
Username: ChaosTheories
SoA's Name: Amuna Mainyu
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: She's a blank slate so far.
Brief History: She was taken to the Stormborn by her father, Chernabog.
Accepted through rp here.  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:52 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Abominable Greenie (*Greenie)
SoA's Name: Chernabog
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Chernabog is guarded, family oriented and good muscle. The lion has gone through some different things in his life that have shaped him into the lion he is today.
Brief History: Chernabog was out and seeking his Father when he came to find out that he was expecting a litter of cubs with a lioness he'd met for a one night stand. The lioness produced 7 strong cubs, all that will be joining him. When he met with his Father in the Aegnor (where he had planned to stay) he found that his Father would be an unfit role model for the youths he would be charged with and decided to take his leave, but not before discovering that his Father knew where his half-sister lived - the Myrsky Syntynyt. So he took his new family and brought them to the SB to meet with his sister.

Sabia`deimos is claiming him as family - she is his half-sister by Father and recognizes him as blood. The cubs would come along with him and they would recognize their Mother as kin. Suricata is the Mother in question.

I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Chernabog (*Greenie) x Suricata (Chaostheories)

Cub's Name: Kifo (*Greenie)
Cub's Name: Vainyu Mainyu (Pollack)
Cub's Name: Cherub (AstoriaFallen)
Cub's Name: Myrkur Mainyu (Nessiaing)
Cub's Name: Nyma Mainyu (Seaki)
Cub's Name: Amuna Mainyu (Chaostheories)  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:18 pm
User Image
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Samous
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn -> Reaver -> Captain whenever he gets the rps for that!
Brief Personality: Honorable and Protective ; Perhaps detached
Brief History: Born to the pirate pride, he was Black Sam, when he came of age. He later was in the lastest raids and when he finally gained the rank of Captain, he came to their homelands, with no one about and in shambles. Although he didn't come when the rest of his family did ( whats left of them ). He was 'lost' at sea for quite sometime before resurfacing and finding his way to the vikings. His personality of a fun loving lion, was reduced to becoming a detached lion with some paranoia underneath it all, he still is the honorable lion he once was.

User Image
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Zhen
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn -> Reaver -> Lawspeaker
Brief Personality: Determined
Brief History: Born to the demon pride, she was ran out of by her older sister for being too light. After that she was close to near death not having proper training as a cub to survive the roguelands. She was captured by the Kuroi'Nera and was a slave til she was in her adolesence. There, she was off to a lion from another pride which she broke free from and ran for miles and miles. When she awoke again, an adol male lion healed her, gained her trust but when he brought her back to his pride, they denied her and chased her away for being again, the wrong coloration. After that she was found by Ebio'Femi whom became her adopted mother in the dawnwalkers. From there she trained and was apart of the guard and was beloved but the pride dispersed and Ebio died. With a heaviness in her heart, she left to search the world again. This time, overhearing viking lions pillaging in a near by forest, and saw how they faired in the storm. Yelling that they were made of the storm, calling themselves stormborns. After that she followed them up until the entrance of their pride and ready to become apart of the storm.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:02 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Syrius Lionwing
SoA's Name: Mononoke
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Mononoke is feisty and blood thirsty though she does have a gentle heart, she never shows it insisting on being distant and usually sarcastic
Brief History: Mononoke was a raised by the goddess of white magic. Eir found her and brought her up to be a protector but when she was old enough Eir told her she had to find her own way in the world, she was left alone and she needed to find new purpose in life. She is hoping that by joining the warrior pride she will gain new purpose.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:09 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Puhterodactyl
SoA's Name: Farid
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Patient. Motivated. Able to withstand a lot. Determined but not inflexible.
Brief History: Born from a fling between his mom in the Schnee and a dad from, well, here! He's been waiting till he was old enough to find his poppa.  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:19 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Kivras
SoA's Name: Erilar
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn -> Reaver
Brief Personality: Many things can be said of Erilar, but above else know that he's warm and honest. Of course he's also romantic, patient and compassionate, but in smaller doses and they're often spoiled by habits of being insecure as well. His warmness though, is what he's most popular for.
Oftentimes his siblings will count on this and his good nature when they're feeling down. His insecurities may mean that he will never aspire to greater things, as he would rather stand behind his siblings than be in the spotlight himself. He needs a push every time to try something new, and to raise a paw to be noticed. When needed, Erilar will fight and will fight to the death, unwilling to lose when the outcome affects others' lives. A fierce warrior when pushed, it takes a lot to push him over the edge, but once pushed he becomes almost monstrous in ferocity.
Brief History: He has very little history; Born outside the Pride's lands, Eri and his siblings wandered until they all found the way they wanted to go. Eri, being reliant on his twin, has chosen to work his way into the lands he was born next to. Perhaps it is in his blood, after all.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff