Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:39 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Elyѕιa Penroѕe ▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                        My location... cafeteria, a certain table
                                                        My Outfit... Salamance house uniform
                                                        Those near me... Alana, crowd
                                                        Pokemon you see me with... Shelah, the bronzor

Elysia reached the cafeteria. She was greeted by hustle bustle of students and academy employee taking their breakfast. It seemed she was a bit late today and it would be hard to find a seat. Elysia proceeded slowly toward food counter where there was a line forming. There was a lot of choice as usual, Elysia had a little difficulty picking. Well, I guess something sweet will do, she thought and took 2 slices of pancake with maple syrup along with a warm cup of mile tea. Shelah got his usual portion of pokefood.

While balancing food on her tray, Elysia sought out a seat. She tried to locate people she knew to no avail. Some, she didn't want to impose on to ask to borrow a seat. She then spotted an empty chair in a table for two that was occupied by a student. Kingdra house judging by the color. Might as well. Elysia approached the table. "Excuse me, is this seat taken?" Elysia asked politely, while setting her tray on the empty side of the table. The tray was pretty heavy, so doing so gave her arms a brief rest. She had never seen the girl before, so she simply thought she might not be in 1A or same class as her.

((OOC: ))

Log:
word counter: n/a
User Image
Pokemon Team:
SHELAH (bronzor) │Genderless│ Lv. 11 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Heatproof │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【Hp 33│09 Atk (-)│23 Def│10 SpAtk│25 SpDef (+)│10 Spd】
Move set:

►[P] Tackle: 50 // AC: 100
Confusion: 50 // AC: 100 (10% chance of confusion)
► [ST] Hypnosis: AC: 60 // Target falls asleep
► [ST] Confuse Ray: AC: 100 // confuse target

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
04 x Rare Candy
01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:
Hope the kind

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:35 am
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

On her way towards the Cafeteria Alana had taken out the small device in order to fiddle around with it. She was so enamored with it that even Chespin began to grow interested in the strange thing. Yet, Chespin was not interested in a device once it knew that it seemed to give the girl some sense of confidence. Chespin was the type to want to see its Trainer in some level of discomfort, but it goes without saying that it would have to be the Pokemon or one of its plans that caused her discomfort. The Pokemon had learned that it didn’t quite like it when some other Pokemon or person picked on the girl. Like a maternal instinct it went in to protect the girl. While the human was sick Chespin was attentive to the girl, watching over her, and checking up on her health. It may have told itself that it was only doing it so that it could torment her sooner but outsiders wouldn’t say so. Alana’s parent definitely knew that Chespin grew to care for their shy daughter. One other interesting thing came out Alana’s sickness and that small interesting thing was that Chespin was a bit possessive of the girl. How that possessiveness plays out in this school year will be an interesting sight to behold.

The common hustle and bustle of the Cafeteria was a sight that was received with mixed feelings. Nothing had seemed to change with the exception of some food items. Yet, the crowd made the girl feel small and reminded her that there were many people within the school. ’I can..I can do it. You just need to relax, and breath in.’ Alana did exactly that as she took a few breaths in and waited in line.

The two took a seat at a relatively empty table. Everything else seemed packed or tables seemed to be filled with people who were well acquainted with one another. She wasn’t so brash enough to intrude upon their personal time but she did observe how they used the machine Alana had received the morning prior. Chespin had taken a rather nice Grass-type Pokefood while the child picked up some potato totes, cranberry juice, and apple cinnamon oatmeal. She had been cooling the oatmeal down when someone had asked if they too could join her. Alana must have looked a little silly blowing her oatmeal. She quickly straightened herself to give a firm and quick shake of the head.
”I-If you d-don’t mind sitting with m-me.” Alana beckoned the Salamance colored girl to sit within the empty seat. Chespin gazed between the two girls as it began to eat its breakfast.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

User Imagex1

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous

User Imagex5

.....Who are you?!?

amarzyciel

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:29 pm
User Image

"Thank you!" Elysia smiled in appreciation for the girl to let her join. She took her seat, before she introduced herself. " I am Elysia and this is my partner, Shelah," she said introducing her bronzor along with herself. "Nice to meet you," she offered her hands out for a handshake. Her bronzor followed suit with his trainer's introduction to greet the girl's chespin,"bron zor," he floated to face the chespin. Shelah didn't have much interest to meet other pokemon. All he did was going along with his trainer's attempt of socializing.

Elysia noticed that the girl was a little shy, still it only fueled her to be a bit more proactive to initiate conversation. Even when she cut her pancake to eat, she started talking, "Say, what class are you taking? I don't think I have seen you before. ah- I am in battle and breeding class, by the way." Elysia took a bite of her food while she waited for the girl to answer her. She also glanced briefly toward the girl's chespin. It's the same species as her roommate's that she was already familiar with.

((OOC: this feels so short >.< ))

Log:
User Image
Pokemon Team:
Move set:

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
04 x Rare Candy
01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:
Hope the kind

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:49 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Cafeteria
I'm with➸ Elysia and Shelah

O.O.C➸ Its alright :3 Mines is pretty short too!

Alana gave a small nod as the girl took a seat across from her. It was only when the girl, named Elysia, introduced herself that Alana finally saw her Pokemon. Her mood seemed to have changed almost instantly. She may have appeared a bit meek but now she seemed completely absorbed in the metal-like plate Pokemon.
”A Bronzor! Its my first time seeing one. So they really do float!” The girl immediately appeared energetic but then quickly came to realize her sudden outburst.
”I-I’m sorry…I just really…like Pokemon.” It was then that the girl then noticed the handshake that was offered to her. Not intending to be rude at all, the shy girl took Elysia’s hand and gave it a shake.
”I-it's a pleasure to meet you t-two.” When the two released their hands Alana placed them on her lap and then back to her awaiting breakfast.
”My name is Alana Shusona and my partner is Chespin.” She placed a hand upon the top of Chespin’s head and signaled for the Pokemon to introduce itself. The grass-type looked at the purple-haired girl and then to the Bronzor.
”Ches-Chespin Chespin pin. Ches Ches Chespin.” {Nice to meet you, I guess. Do you happen to like pranking?}. The Pokemon snickered to itself as it spoke to the steel-type.

Alana finally began to dig into her breakfast, the oatmeal had gotten to that nice warmish temperature she like. She was eating, drinking, along with Chespin who was shoved a handful of Pokefood into its mouth. The girl just finished drinking her cranberry juice when Elysia asked her an school-like question.
”Well, I’m taking the Coordinator Class and Breeding class. I-I’m sure we will see each other la-ter in the day.” Her voice grew a bit softer but she wasn’t stuttering as much, an improvement on her part.
”Pardon me but…what is your last name.” Then she thought how strange that may have sounded to the girl across from her.
”Sorry…I’m just more used to calling people by their last name.” She brought a spoonful of her oatmeal to her mouth and quietly munched on it. The totes were to be saved for last as it were a nice treat that Alana and Chespin both liked to share.

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
User Image
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

User Imagex1

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

User Imagex5

.....Who are you?!?

amarzyciel

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:49 am
User Image

The girl's outburst took Elysia by surprise. She hadn't expected her to speak loudly like that. Her subject of concern, Shelah was also a little taken aback by attention he was getting. "ah, don't worry about that. If you want to get to know Shelah a bit more, feel free to do so," Elysia encouraged Alana to study her bronzor if she wanted to. She felt a little flattered to have someone taking interest in Shelah. A bronzor was an unusual starter pokemon for the fact they couldn't be breed and had to be caught from the wild. They weren't imposing nor where they cute, so not many actually go to length to get one as starter.

While his trainer chatted, Shelah also got his own share of company from chespin. " bronzor . . . zor? " he replied at the odd question directed to him. " bronz bronzor bron zor zor," the bronzor added. He didn't care if someone pulled a prank if it's not directed to him or his trainer. "bronzor bronz?" Shelah asked back.

"oh! we might!" Elysia was pleased to hear she might have more chance to talk some more with Alana. Alana's next question was odd to her,yet she answered anyway, "It's Penrose. my fullname is Elysia Penrose. Most call me Elysia, so why don't you do that too?" She didn't get it why Alana wanted to call her by her last name. She usually didn't get addressed with her last name.

((OOC: . . . ))

Log:
User Image
Pokemon Team:
Move set:

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
04 x Rare Candy
01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:
Hope the kind

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:55 am
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Cafeteria
I'm with➸ Elysia Penrose and Shelah

O.O.C➸ It looks like the Morning Phase is still here :3

Had the girl taken notice of the quick confusion on each of their faces, yes, yes she did. On the other hand who wouldn’t when you have a shy, quiet girl suddenly turn energetic and a bit loud. Though the Cafeteria was still hustling and bustling Alana’s temporary loudness was perhaps mute to the other students. But Elysia seemed to coax the Kingdra girl to be herself, or at least be interested in her partner Pokemon. The kind gesture was well received by Alana as she finished the remains of her drink and bowl.
”Here you go Chespin, their all yours today.” Chespin looked away from the Bronzor to see some beautiful totes slide her way. The creature had already finished its Pokefood and now it hungered for those fried potatoes. Unlike before, Chespin placed just one tote into its mouth and savored that greasy taste. Alana had then given her full attention to the two individuals in front of her, especially Bronzor.
”Bronzor is a steel-type, I believe. I’ve seen picture of them but how do they float like that?” Alana pondered the question as she looked the creature up and down.
Chespin looked up to the Bronzor, named Shelah, as it ate up another tote. The grass-type giggled a bit at Shelah’s words and plopped on over to sit closer to the other human’s partner.
Chespin pin pin! Ches Chespin. Ches pin pin pin. {That's great to hear! I like a fellow like you. How about you and I get better acquainted.} Chespin allowed the words to set in while she looked back to the humans. She knew very well that humans were unable to understand Pokemon but it still wanted to be on the cautious side.
Chespin Chespin Ches. Chespin pin Ches Chespin Ches {My friend here is the shy type, in case you haven’t noticed. She don’t do too well with talking to people so I’d like to turn up the heat a little.} Chespin looked towards Alana and scooted even closer to Shelah.
Chespin, Chespin! Ches Ches Chespin pin.” {The two have similar classes, that's perfect! Lets ditch them and watch my friend here go on a nervous breakdown.} Chespin snickered to itself at the lovely plan it was formulating.

Alana quietly watched the two Pokemon interacting; perhaps Chespin was making a friend? Yet her attention went back to Penrose when she was nice enough to divulge some personal information.
”S-Sorry, I-I guess I-I-I’ve gotten used to calling people by their last name.” She tried to think a bit more so as not to seem anymore stranger than how she already looked.
”I guess you could say…that it's a tradition my family holds. Ah! But since you’ve given me permission I-I’ll call you Elysia.” The child’s gaze went down to her lap. The conversation was so strange to her as she was quite unaccustomed to these things. Alana sincerely needed to get over her shy state but that was a hurdle that would take quite a bit of time. So, she looked towards the Bronzor to give her some comfort in this conversation.

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

User Imagex1

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

User Imagex5

.....Who are you?!?

amarzyciel

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:40 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

O.O.C➸

Alana fidgeted with the device in the palm of her hands. Chespin and the Bronzor were getting along, at least from the girl’s perspective. When she opened up her device she looked at the time and realized that class would start very very soon.
”I-I’m terribly sorry b-but my class, and your class…are going to start soon.” She bowed towards the girl in apology and picked up her tray when an idea dawned on her. Alana sat back down while Chespin was watching to see what all the ruckus was about. The girl took out a notepad and scribbled her contact information.
”I..I liked talking to you and I…would really like to get to know you more and Shelah too.” A smile formed on her lips as she scooted the piece of paper towards Penrose.
”I hope to see you again.” The smile stayed on her lips as she picked up her tray again, along with Chespin’s bowl, and moved towards the trash bin to drop off the items. Chespin had jumped on her shoulder when Alana left the table and gave a small wink to the Bronzor. The girl looked back towards the purple-haired girl and gave a small, shy wave before taking off.

{Exit}

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

User Imagex1

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

User Imagex5

.....Who are you?!?

amarzyciel

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:38 am
User Image

Alana's question got her to think,"that's a good question. I don't know either and books I read about bronzor doesn't mention it. I simply thought that it has to do with him being part psychic." The pokemon himself was oblivious to the mystery about himself that was being discussed. "zor?" Shelah tilted himself slightly at the chespin's enthusiasm to befriend him. What is the chespin getting at? he was cautious. " Zor bronzor zor, bronzor bron bronzor zor," He reassured the chespin. His trainer likes to socialize and getting to know many people. He did know Elysia wasn't doing it completely out from goodness of her heart, but it wasn't anything malicious either. Result of her action was, in fact, considered positive. Shelah suddenly became very quiet when chespin started to talk about playing a prank by leaving their trainer briefly. His eyes narrowed dangerously. He wasn't taking the chespin's chatter seriously before, now he was boring her with stare. When he replied, it was devoid of his previous light hearted tone, "zor." He said only one word as he didn't want to say more than necessary. Ditch, the word repeat itself in his mind. Even for a prank, he won't do it. He couldn't bear doing anything remotely resembling leaving his trainer on his own accord without concrete reason. He had been screwed over by many other before that he developed aversion to it.

There was awkward silence. it was this moment that his trainer turned to look. Shelah became aware of how he was behaving. He took a deep breath to rearrange his thought. Chespin didn't deserve to be treated like that for his own personal problem. "zor bron zor zor," he slowly said it word by word. "bronzor zor bronzor bron zor bron" Shelah had a hard time saying so. He didn't want to trouble his trainer because he couldn't get along with another pokemon who didn't actually do anything wrong aside from mischief. Shelah knew his trainer had her own share of being mischievous. This wasn't anything different from that.

Elysia didn't miss the silence that her bronzor had became. It wasn't apparent when it didn't stay long as Shelah seemed to be apologetic after he noticed her gaze. She wondered what's wrong. it was the first time she had seen him like that with other student's pokemon. Usually Shelah's pretty aloof when it came to socializing with his fellow pokemon. Her bronzor won't be even having conversation with other pokemon if it's not for Elysia. She would try to 'talk' with him later when they were alone. For now, Shelah seemed to have attempted to resolve the problem by himself, so Elysia returned her attention back to Alana.

"oh, well . . . is there a story behind addressing someone by their last name?" Elysia felt bad that her urging for her to call her by her first name appeared to make Alana nervous. Elysia didn't get the chance to hear her reply when Alana mentioned about their class. She glanced at her pokegear and saw that Alana was right. "you don't need to feel bad. I have to go too," Elysia replied. Thankfully, she was adept at eating while maintaining conversation, so she had long finished hers. "nn, let's chat again next time. I will text you with my number later," Elysia took the paper and slipped it into her pocket. She followed suit to clear the table. "we should leave too," Elysia said to her bronzor. She gave him a pat when the bronzor hovered near her, "Thank you, for being so considerate all the time," her words was more a whisper, so only Shelah who was by her side could hear her. He had his mood lifted by Elysia's word that he leaned himself to her side. "Bronz! Bronzor!" Shelah cried out. His earlier concerned was overshadowed by how happy he was due to Elysia's caring word.

[exit to class]

((OOC: chespin just stepped on a landmine o_o" ))
(( thanks to that, I finally manage wrote a fairly sized post. ))

Log:
word counter: 676
User Image
Pokemon Team:
Move set:

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
04 x Rare Candy
01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:
Hope the kind

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:05 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Cafeteria
I'm with➸ My partners

O.O.C➸ Alana is open for interaction

Alana trotted over to the Cafeteria; taking a small breather from the exercise.
”Alright! Come on out Chespin!” Alana took out the creature’s ball and threw it up into the air. A light spilled out and out came her Chespin. The Pokemon looked healthy as it glanced around its surrounding.
”Feeling better?” Chespin gave an awkward looking thumbs up which the girl had become accustomed to seeing.
”Alright, lets get some Lunch before Lunch ends.” Chespin happily cheered to that as the candies it had eaten before did not completely satisfy the Pokemon. The two walked into the Cafeteria, picked up their food and went outside to sit under a tree. The human wanted to eat with her new companion and wanted to learn about its behavior. Looking through the glass of the Cafeteria building, there didn’t seem a way that the Fire-type would fit among the crowds of people present.
”Alright, come on out Ponyta.” Alana threw the ball up in the air and out popped the beautiful creature from before.
”Hello Ponyta.” The girl placed the food on the ground while waving towards her new partner. The horse looked at both the human and the Pokemon responsible for causing it harm.
”Chespin., ches.” {No hard feelings, right?”}
”Ponyta” {None, I lost.}
”Chesp-ches. Chespin Chespin.” {No need to be like that. Anyways lets get along.} The two Pokemon appeared to converse with one another as Alana was kept on the sidelines.
”My name is Alana, Shusona Alana. This is my partner Chespin. I apologize for the rough way she treated you.” Ponyta seemed to shake its head as if to say ‘that was how it was supposed to be.’
”I brought you some food, I wasn’t sure if you were hungry or not.” Ponyta looked down at the Pokefood by its hoooves. Its nose twitched as it went closer towards the organic material. It nuzzled the bowl it was in before taking a bit of the food. It munched on it cautiously before taking another bite and then another. Alana gave a nod towards Chespin who began to dig into its own food. ’At least Ponyta seems to be enjoying its meal.’ Alana sat down against the tea trunk to begin digging in to her own food.

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

User Imagex2

.....Who are you?!?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:00 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Ava waltzed into the cafeteria with a smile on her face. So far, her day had been pretty great. Outdoors class was pretty cool, and now it was onto lunch. The young girl hopped in the line. Fritz moved more down her arm, content to sit on her forearm as she got her food. Tomato soup and a banana? Delicious! She also got some pokefood for Fritz. Ava looked out at the incoming crowd of people, not seeing anyone she knew. Her smile faltered a tad. Sitting alone, in her opinion, was one of the saddest things a kid could do. With a bit of hesitation, she moved to an unoccupied table.

Perhaps it wouldn't be too bad. Perhaps one of her friends would come by. Fritz crawled onto the table and began eating his meal on top of Ava's tray. Her parents had told her that being alone was going to happen sometimes, but that didn't mean that she at all liked it. She kept up some hope though. If worst came to worst, she had friends in her next class. Ava began to eat her soup, a smaller smile on her face than the one she entered with. Surely she could find someone to talk to once people entered the cafeteria. The young girl kept her eyes out for a soul to talk to.

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x2)

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:59 am

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

Nirav managed his way to the cafeteria, as it was one of the few places on campus he knew by heart how to get to. He stood in line, pulling out the pokeball he received back from the nurse. Raja should be fully healed inside. The middle of the lunch line wasn't the best place to bring out your pokemon. Or, so Nirav assumed. So he stood in line alone, something he hasn't been ever since he picked up Raja from the daycare. He stood there and took the school in. The noise of humans and pokemon chatting at various intervals, the smells of sandwiches, fries, and other foods coming from the front of the line, the freshly painted walls in the cafeteria, as well as all of the halls Nirav had walked through. Ordell was an interesting place if you kept an eye peeled. Or, at least Nirav thought so sometimes.

The boy soon reached the front of the line, picking up a sandwich, some juice, and some pokefood for Raja. Nirav looked out at the slew of tables, many only occupied by just one or two people. He contemplated taking a seat inside, but why do that? More than likely, someone would come up to him and sit by him once seats ran low. He looked outside. It had been warming up a little since the morning, so he moved his lunch hour outside. Maybe he'd have some time to read, finally.

[Exit to Courtyard]

User Image // User Image (x1)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:49 am
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Cafeteria
I'm with➸ My Team

O.O.C➸

The three munched on their food in silence. Alana observed the Ponyta as it ate its food at a leisurely place. She took note of its muscles, its eyes,, its hooves, its skin/fur, and the beautiful flames that made up its mane and tail. Overall it was such a wonderful Pokemon to gaze at, she felt a bit giddy inside that she had actually caught it. Ponyta would often glance towards her direction when it felt its eyes upon it. She was often caught in the act and bowed her head a little to show her apology. The Fire-type would give a small snort before munching back to its chow. The Pokemon seemed a tad bit distant towards the two but she believed that behavior was far better than a rebellious one.
She concluded with her Lunch and set it aside on the grass. The child took out her Pokegear and began to analyze Ponyta. ’So, Ponyta only has three moves. I guess we’re lucky that it didn’t know any fire-type moves or else I’m sure Chespin would not have come out unscathed. She took note of its ability Flash Fire and looked it up in the device. ’So, Ponyta can’t be harmed by Fire-type moves. Since Ponyta is a Fire-type the move would hardly affect it in the first place.’ It was still nice to know enough about the Pokemon though. Now that Ponyta was part of the team Alana felt that she was slowly on her way to becoming a Breeder. ’If I can show people how well I can take care of Chespin and Ponyta then I’ll be one step closer to fulfilling my dream.’

Everyone had finished up with their meals. Ponyta looked towards the human as if for guidance.
”How about we walk around Ponyta? I’m sure a nice walk around the school will help with your digestion.” It gave a small snort while Alana walked ahead. The two Pokemon followed her as they headed off.
{Exit}

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

User Imagex2

.....Who are you?!?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumerelle

Duck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:43 pm
User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Riko Okumura ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: Nurse's Office ❥ Cafeteria
♥ With: Nobody
♥ Mood: ^0^
♥ OOC: Omg I wrote so much....
♥ Word Count: 556
♥ Wearing: School Uniform with black and green bows in her hair

Riko walked out of the Nurse's Office and headed towards the Cafeteria. She took out Snivy's Pokeball. "Alright! Come out Snivy!" she called out. Snivy came out, all healed. "Snivy!" she called out. Riko laughed and placed Snivy in her arms. Together they headed to the Cafeteria.

Finding the Cafeteria wasn't hard, since it was a huge place and there was various smells of food coming from it. What was surprising was that no one was there. Oh well. Riko walked over to a seat next to the window. Riko placed her bag over a chair. She then placed Snivy gently on the table. "Snivy, can you stay here? I will get us some food," Riko told her. Snivy nodded. Riko went over to the counter. She grabbed a sandwich filled with cheese, chicken, vegetables, and a bit of mayonnaise. She then filled a bowl with mixed berries, for both her and Snivy. Riko walked to the Pokemon section, and got some Pokefood specifically made for grass-types. She studied the beverage section. She decided to get some hot tea, because it makes her focus better. She then walked over to their table and sat back down. "Here you go, Snivy." Riko slid the bowl of Pokefood over to Snivy. She placed the bowl of berries between them, and the sandwich in front of herself. Snivy dove into the food. Riko smiled. "Don't eat too fast! Take it slow," she said over to Snivy, laughing. She bit into her sandwich. It was really good. "I decided not to go to the forest after Lunch since you battled so hard. We can go after our other classes, if that's ok with you. We will just go the the Courtyard." Riko looked at Snivy while munching on her sandwich. Snivy nodded with agreement. "Plus, it was rumored that their is something happening after lunch. So we should be here." Riko wasn't sure what but she really wanted to know. She finished her sandwich and started on the berries. Snivy finished her Pokefood and Riko dumped half of the berries into Snivy's bowl. They ate lunch while talking about home. Turns out, Riko wasn't the only one thinking about it. Snivy Snivy!" Snivy said. Snivy knew how to do the last move at the practice battle, same reason as why Riko asked her to do it. Her mother. Riko's eyes swelled up and she blinked back tears. She could not be seen as weak. She missed her family, but she couldn't let that get in the way with becoming a Trainer. Riko then chatted about some new techniques and Snivy nodded and inputted some changes if they seemed a bit too hard or needed to be stronger. After they finished discussing moves and eating their berries, they put their bowls away and stood up. Riko grabbed her bag and then picked out Snivy. She forgot to do something. Riko looked at Snivy. I've almost forgot to do this." Riko took a deep breath. "Thank you for battling hard today Snivy. You may have been new to battling, but you did amazing for your first time. I couldn't have done it without you," Riko said tearfully. She smiled and hugged her Snivy. She was surprised when Snivy laughed and hugged her back. They then exited the Cafeteria. Next stop: the Courtyard!

[Exit to Courtyard]

❣ Pokemon ❣

♥ Snivy

Level: 7
Nature: Calm
Ability: Overgrow
Experience: 0/1000

Move Set:

►Tackle
    ►Leer
    ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
    ♥ 1x User Image
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
    ♥ 3x User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:29 pm

Green: #699864
    Brown: #AA5303
    Tan: #D2B48C

Some legends are told.
    Some turn to dust or to gold.
    But you will remember me!

User Image

User Image
    Ava Marie Stenson
    Charizard House

It was a rather quiet day at lunch. Where people were? Ava couldn't say, but it was certainly a lot more lonely than normal for the young girl. She spent her time quietly eating, something weird for her, and talking to Fritz. At least Joltik kept good company. Where were her friends though? Sitting alone wasn't something Ava enjoyed in the slightest. How some people did it was completely beyond her. It was driving the girl nuts. Why sit alone when you could sit with other people? Well... Assuming those people ate lunch. Was there a pokemon battle going on? Ava was just as confused as ever.

As her phone buzzed, Ava frantically reached for it, just hoping someone wanted to hang out before lunch ended. Instead, it was a notice from the school. "Afternoon classes cancelled for a field trip?" Ava asked aloud to Fritz, who perked up. She grinned, quickly sending out a quick text.

To: Faye!
                                  Msg: hey! hear about classes? see you at the station! =D

This was all so much more exciting than tech class. With a loud cheer, Ava quickly bused her tray and ran off towards her dorm. She had some serious packing to do!

[Exit to Charizard Dorm 201]

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x2)

And just one mistake,
    Is all it will take.
    We'll go down in history!

Erkowan

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Erkowan
    Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
    • Market Browser 100