Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:50 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

"Yeah, well it looks like I might have to go either way. Since none of you can heal me at the moment." She scowled at the idea of going to the nurse. She glanced at the other sparring couple, "Do either of those know how to heal?"

User Image

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:06 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"Not sure. I can do a little healing, like I said. It just can't do major stuff." He activated the spell and his raised hand started to pulse green. "I can give it a try."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd
kefkadragon

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:14 pm
kurai_18
kefkadragon
kilatails

User Image

Jaster felt something was off. He growled.
"how is that possible" he muttered to himself.

He looked to Light
"do you need me? I sense there is something bad about to happen up in the administration room....something with my nobody or something."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:20 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea just presented her hand to Light for him to heal as a response. She raised an eyebrow at Jester but didn't comment on his sudden urgency to leave.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:03 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light started healing the scratches when Master came out and spoke. Light turned to him. "Really?" He sighed. "Another eventful day at work. Alright class dismissed. Ea, try not to stress this. The skin's still new. Jaster, lead the way."
Light followed Jaster with haste. He spoke hushed and hurriedly. "What do you mean? Nothing apocalyptic, is it?"

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd
kefkadragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:00 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

She flexed her hand, admiring the new unblemished skin and nodded absentmindedly at Light. Ea watched as he and Jester took off out of the room. She turned her head to look at the still sparring students and made herself comfortable by hopping onto Light's desk.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:41 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kefkadragon

kilatails

Kurai_18

User Image
User Image

| Theme Song - XXXXX | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Azure Grimoire | Age - 20

Ragna placed his right foot forward, and arched his right knee to engage in the sword struggle. "Staying on the defensive uh?" He bounced off Lawrence's shinai, but putting out his out-stretched arm that carried the sword quickly behind him. The shinai was spun in a 1080 degrees to gather speed and momentum. "Zantetsu Counter!" Ragna delivered a piercing thrust to break his defense. If it was unsuccessful, he would ready himself for whatever Lawrence throws at him.

(Out Of Comission: -----)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:42 pm

Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

Kurai_18

Lawrence barely had time to react to Ragna's counter. He looked behind himself for a second when the teacher said class was dismissed. By the time he looked back, Ragna had finished spinning and had sent a powerful thrust his way. Lawrence tried to sidestep the thrust, but Ragna's shinai made contact with Lawrenc'es right leg. Lawrence's leg went numb and cursed. He looked to Ragna."I guess I sort of deserve that for getting distracted," he said wincing. "Bloody hell, this'll hurt tomorrow morning. Possible bone bruising, I don't think that's quite a fracture yet. I can still feel it," he said trying to stand up. He laughed as he used the Shinai as a crutch for a moment. "I'm a damned idiot,"  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:58 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kefkadragon

kilatails

Kurai_18

User Image
User Image

| Theme Song - XXXXX | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Azure Grimoire | Age - 20

Ragna narrowed his eyes, and shook his head. "..You might want to get that bruise checked out before the bone wound becomes worse." He shuffled his hand in his hair, and rested his other free hand on his waist. "I'm kind of a heavy-hitter too. Sorry for that." He apologized and was kind of ashamed at his own loose execution of strength. Ragna extended his a hand to Lawrence for leverage. "I'm Ragna."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:26 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

He sighed. Jaster had pulled a quick vanishing act. Light walked back into his classroom to see a student holding an injury. He threw his arms out wide. "Seriously? Guys, come on! I said no critical hits."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd
kefkadragon

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:53 pm

Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

Kurai_18

Lawrence laughed. "Don't blow your wits teacher. I'll be fine in a few days," he said grabbing Ragna's hand and balancing himself. "I'm Lawrence. I think you've met a couple of my friends at that little event in Twilight Town. Tall kid in glasses and his girl. The tall guy goes on about protecting innocents. I'm sure he'd like to know how you escaped and/or survived your little encounter with death incarnate," he said chuckling.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:37 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea smirked at Light, "Besides, when have you seen guys actually hold themselves back at a decent opponent?" She hopped off his desk, "It was a good show at least."

User Image

flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd
kefkadragon

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:22 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kefkadragon

kilatails

Kurai_18

User Image
User Image

Ragna looked at Light, who scolded them for dealing critical hits without permission. Though, Lawrence seemed okay with it at least. He was a rather cheery fellow and was quite challenging in battle. When he mentioned the skirmish that happened in Twilight Town..

"Yeah, I remember them." As if he had already forget them. He clearly remembered the two people he helped when Xalyk attacked them, then those other two accomplices that arrived for her backup. Ragna looked down and balled his fists, making them twitch with slight frustration. "Death is stronger than anything I'd imagine. Not even me being at full strength could make him stagger..." He remembered being severely injured under that pile of rubble, and narrowly escaping via Keyblade Glider. All those innocents were left to die..because of him. If only he had the strength.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:59 pm

Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

Kurai_18

Lawrence looked at Ragna with a stern face. "Come on now. No wonder you two get along. You both get mopey when things beyond your control take place. It's not your fault what happened. The heads will take care of it, then you two can cut a swath of bloody vengeance on those who have wronged you," he said smiling maniacally. He shook his head and regained his composure. "Sorry about that. Pain must be getting to my head now. I think I better get to the infirmary and pass out for a few hours before I completely lose feeling in my..."

Lawrence quickly summoned his keyblade and used it to catch himself before he hit the ground. "Damn, me and my big mouth. Adrenaline's worn off and now I can barely see straight. Give me a minute and I might be able to limp to the infirmary," he said dazedly.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:20 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

She looked over at Lawrence and couldn't help but roll her eyes. It seems that all she's doing lately is taking people to the nurse, "Like you're actually going to make it to the Infirmary like that." She stepped over towards him and offered her arm.

"I'll drop you off. I have to go see Diz for a room here, anyway."

User Image

flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd
kefkadragon

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games