Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
.:Gummy Hanger:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:47 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose felt a bit relieved when Kalen parked the gummi ship.
"man, I feel drained from trying to control my darkness....maybe I really need extra study time.....drop a class too.....sparring.....isn't really my forte....magic....yeah"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:02 pm
User Image

"Maybe....ok lets head to the admin office to report to bro." Kalen said with a nod as he waved goodbye to Trixie who waved back from her little bed as he hopped off the ship.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:13 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose nodded and quickly followed Kalen to the Admin Office.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:54 pm
Lawrence landed in the gummi hangar, followed by Yogtz in his ship. Lawrence hopped out and unloaded all Yogtz's luggage while Yogtz got out of his ship.
"Who do I go to for registration for the job kupo?" Yogtz asked. Lawrence tapped his chin. "Probably the main office. I think my friend in the infirmary should be able to help you. I'll put this stuff back and lock up and I'll take you to her," he said. Lawrence placed Yogtz's luggage back in the ship and locked it up. Yogtz and him walked out of the hangar and toward the infirmary.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:26 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageWalking into the Gummi Hangar, Shinochi immediately approached her ship, hugging it wherever she could, "I'm back~, did you miss me~?". She stopped hugging it and looked at it, her ears twitch as her tail sways around, "Still beautiful as always..." she jumped up on her ship's wing and decided to inspect it. "All righty, lets see how you're doing.." saying that, she crouched down and opened a panel in the wing, checking its status.
(her gummi ship)
User Image

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:02 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.When entering the gummi hangar, Wakai couldn't help but look at all the gummi ships that were there, some taken apart or broken. She would always be amazed as the sight of gummi ships, "Wish I had my own gummi ship..." she said to herself

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:21 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

"sure," Nami smirked. "Whatever that means. Anyways, who're we gonna get to pilot one of these things, now that plan a's off and asleep?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:18 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Hmm...well, there doesn't seem to be any pilots around, just ships..." she walks up to a nearby ship and looks up at it. While looking up at the ship, something small falls onto her head. "Ah..." she rubbed her head as whatever fell onto her head fell onto the ground. She looked at the object that had fallen onto her head and it turns out that it was a screw. She picks it up and looks at it confused.
Turns out, it was Shinochi's ship that they approached. She peeked over the ledge of the wing, looking down, "Sorry about that, could you toss that back up?" It took awhile for her to realize that it was Wakai she was looking over, "Oh, hey." she waved at her.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:00 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She rubbed her eye and yawned a bit more. "Sorry, not fully awake yet."
Anyone who knew her well could tell she was lying. Despite her eyes being barely open, as though she had just woke up, they would know she was always alert.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:58 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai waved back at Shinochi, "Hi Shino!" she tossed the screw back up to Shinochi and looked at Nami, hearing her yawn. "You should wash your face with cold water, that always wakes me up."
Shinochi caught the screw and went back to screw in the panel she removed. Finished with inspecting her gummi ship, she jumps off the wing and lands on her feet, looking at Wakai then Nami, "Ah, even miss twin-tails is here."

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:24 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

"Hey." Nami waved.
She looked around and pulled up her collar a little. She was remembering what happened and was hoping there weren't any marks. She bent down to check her boot and sighed, seeing that she was fine. "Anyways, we were wondering..." Her voice trailed off.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:55 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Meanwhile, Wakai was examining Shinochi's ship in awe, "Wow, it looks so cool~"
Shinochi scratched the back of her head, chuckling at Wakai's amazement in her ship. She then looked back at Nami who seemed to want something, "Yes? Go on..." her ears twitched as she waited for Nami's response.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:39 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She started gesturing. "Well, we were gonna go and explore the worlds but we just need a pilot and were..." Her voice trailed off again.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:00 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai walked up to Shinochi and put her hands together in a sort of begging way, "Can you drive us around? Please? You drive Ms. Tsuyoi around sometimes so it'd be all right? Right?"
Shinochi looked at Wakai, then at Nami, cupping her chin to think whether or not to drive them, "Hmm...I dunno..."
Wakai put her index finger to her chin, thinking about what she could do for Shinochi in order to persuade her.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:22 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami waited in silence, unsure of what more to say. She held her hands behind her back and stood firmly where she was.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games