Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 777: Music Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:48 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Twilight Fonic Master of Darkness
Tenebrea smikes and takes her hand.

Mk lets go  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:51 am
yokai yakuza

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dk sighed nodding, she really didn't want to go to the admin, but knew they wouldn't come down to them.
She smiled again seeing Tenebrea smile to her.

She walked with him to the Administration Room, slightly leaning on him.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:46 pm
yokai yakuza

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dk quickly went in a bit surprised. As she opened the door, on the piano was a new sword and new armor which also had the unique ability to double as her clothing.

"whooah. She never does this!"

She grabs the new armor.
"I think im gonna try this on"

She quickly changes into her new armor in another room

User Image

She comes out in her new armor also having her hair up differently, her new armor was radiating with pure twilight energy.
"it feels strange....but it feels like this armor was made just for me by you but feels like it was made before our time."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:16 am
kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Twilight Fonic Master of Darkness
Tenebrea's eyes widen as he checks the craftsmanship.
Who made this?  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:40 am
yokai yakuza
((Argh picture problems again))

User Image

"im not sure, Kalena doesn't make armor and the only people I know who did are long gone and even if they were still alive, none of them can manipulate twilight energy."

She smiled and spun around in place, this armor could double as a dress, which she rarely wore if ever.

Dk grinned huge at Tenebrea's face
"I can tell you like it"

She grasped her head in pain, she dropped to the ground.
She back up however. Something was wrong

"im free! Im finally free!"
It wasn't Dk's voice, the figure within DK's body goes to a mirror and slumps slightly

"oh....not completely free....im still in that dragon's body, ugh, and in Kalena's armor! Meh, not my style but looks good on her, too bad she never got to wear it, broke the guy's heart when she died all of a sudden."

The figure looks and sees Tenebrea's reflection in the mirror, she turns to him
"ah, Tenebrea, you look as handsome as ever. Mind you not as handsome as your older brother Zanza, but still handsome."

The figure shook a bit and had a dark grin which made Dk look completely insane
"oh no dragon Kalena, you destroyed my body so now its my time to take yours over."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:23 pm
yokai yakuza

User Image

"so what year is this, cutie?" the demon in Dk's body smiled getting up to him and talking with a sultry voice. She started to get right up to him to lick his neck but felt Dk fight back again, she pulled back and walked away from him.

"oh stop it Dk, unless you want your keyblade into his heart." the demon opened up Dk's hand making her keyblade appear.

Dk fought back
"Leave.....him....alone Desde" Dk's voice came thru, but she sounded like she was in pain but fighting for control.

Desde laughed and pointed Dk's keyblade at Tenebrea, her blood red eyes set on Tenebrea, she felt some traps activate, she started to try to disarm them but there were too many.
"your no fun." she laughed....however her arm started to shake, Dk was still fighting for control

((He had put the charm so he could control desde....a few pages back..))  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:03 am
kalenakeeper

User Image

Azazel and Altessa Ignis
Twilight Fonic Envoys
Tenebrea's eyes change noticabley. Even though he knew Dk was watching he dropped his good mood. His aura would remind her of how Neuro used to be. The room shatters and suddenly they are standing on a large crystal pillar. ( like when sora fights Roxas) A seal appears under Dk/Des and Tenebrea speaks.

Dk. I'm Going to deal with this. Just remember who you are. I'll separte you. Azazel,Altessa it's time. Tenebrea snaps and summons a twilight portal. Two figures appear. The first a young man with pointed ears with a symbol that resembles a blue invertly curved cross on his forehead covered by his hair. Next to him is a pale-skinned girl with long, beautiful white hair with strange eyes. They both bow.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:22 am
yokai yakuza

User Image

Dk knew exactly who she was, however she wasn't afraid when Tenebrea's good mood disappeared. She trusted him with her life.

Desde growls seeing the seal around herself.
"ohhhhh you think im giving this body up, oh hell no. If I can't have it, no one will." she said turning Dk's keyblade towards herself, her red eyes seem unafraid.

"I have so many plans." she chuckled,
"and they don't need Dk to be alive for it."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:26 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image

Azazel and Altessa Ignis
Twilight Fonic Envoys
Tenebrea's smirks as the boy sets the seal around Des on fire with azure flame. She would soon find Dk's key blade gone,and ethereal chains forming around her body. Tenebrea smirks as he goes thru a series of hand signs. The completion of each one attaching itself to Des's essence leaving Dk unharmed.

Come now Des. We both know your grasping at straws. I'm going to tear you apart for good this time. So how bout you start repenting The little girl laughs and starts walking toward Dk. For the first time you could see that one of her arms was a monstrous looking claw. Magic runes form around it as she chants.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:35 pm
yokai yakuza
((I sooooo misread the post and had to fix))

User Image

User Image
Des growled at the repent comment.
"heh heh heh....never" she said and started to pull on the chains to break free.
"I'll make a deal with you, I can bring back people whom have past. Im sure there is someone you want, for anything." she chuckles darkly sapping Dk's mental and physical strength, hoping to make a last ditch escape. She didn't like where this was headed, although no matter where she went, she was able to get herself out of trouble, even out of hades.

Des saw the girl with the claw and started to back up.

Dk concentrated, she felt herself weaken because Desde was sapping her while trying to break from the ethereal chains. It was strange that Desde was sapping her light energy.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:16 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image

Azazel and Altessa Ignis
Twilight Fonic Envoys
Tenebrea's hand movement speeds up and the chains pull forward drawing Des away from DK. Tenebrea chuckles at Des's offer. The young man lets the flaming runes flare to remind Des she was surrounded. The girl keeps chanting as her arm pulsates and glows.

Once Altessa uses her Soul Laceration you'll be cleaved from Dk. The the only question is if I choose to let them absorb you or burn you to oblivion. Threatening the life of the woman I love is not something I can forgive.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:31 pm
yokai yakuza

User Image

User Image
"heh heh heh, im afraid im not the only one within DK's mind who'd want to kill her, im just the only one awake." she giggled within her gritted teeth in pain because of the flaming runes.

"Ok Dk, lets fly." User Image

3 black wings appeared from Dk's back, she started to fly up and summon her undead minions.

Dk screamed, the wings were being generated from normal light magic, her resistance was weakened
"No! You go no where!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:59 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image

Azazel and Altessa Ignis
Twilight Fonic Envoys

Azazel. Get her down. The boy pulls out two gun blades and takes out Des's wings. Tenebrea accelerates the chains creation as well. The little girl grasp the chains In her normal hand and yanks Des down. With her other hand she makes a swipe down Dk's body separating Des from her. The boy removes Dk and the girl grabs Des in her claw.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:15 pm
yokai yakuza

User Image

User Image

Desde screamed as her wings were cut off, she then gave a psychotic laugh as she was separated from Dk's body
"Even if you take me out, there are many others who would come."
The undead that Desde had summoned disappeared

The armor started to glow to restore Dk's energy. She looked to the boy speechless.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:28 am
kalenakeeper

User Image

Azazel and Altessa Ignis
Twilight Fonic Envoys

It's over Des. Altessa now. The girl squeezes and absorbs the undead soul in Des. Tenebrea lifts Des higher and motions for Altessa to move. Farwell . Soul inflammation The blue flames coat the magic seal and erupt into a pillar that engulfs Des.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff