Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Tagonia
Princess Festival Area/Monument to the Lost Worlds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:16 pm
kimi23loveheart
therealkiru
Ethan Kirito Soul

((Kalena is FINALLY on the move.))

User Image

Dk returned the smile and was gone.

Kalena walked back out to Allister and touched a crystal making it gleam more than normal.
"Alright Al, lets get going." she said reaching her hand out into the air and a portal neither light or dark appears.

"To the City of Bells"
She went thru the portal.

The crystal that was glowing more than normal would show what world she was on within the lost worlds.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:20 pm
therealkiru

((this is more for the feels lol :3, also, I need a new translator lol))
User Image

A basket appeared in front of Reiko. Half of its lid was covered in blue roses, Eric's favorite rose to create. On the lid not covered by flowers was a envelope.
It contained a current picture of Eric and a letter completely written in Japanese

Dearest Reiko.
Words can not describe the ache inside my chest. I can not sleep without feeling your sweet breath on my neck. I feel little hunger because of this sadness of having to leave. I am incomplete without you.

I enclosed some of the best sushi that can be gotten at the academy. It isn't as good as how you make it, it isn't close. However as I write this letter, I eat this and think of you.

So far things have mostly been uneventful at the academy. I beat the new sparring teachers. It was little challenge. However they are romantically involved with each other now, and my heart aches so much that I realize I am defeated. Not by skill or fighting, but to realize I am alone at this academy. Even those I believed would never find love did.

Reiko, my dearest Reiko. Just know that I am well and that my heart will always belong to you.

Eric  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:05 pm
kalenakeeper

Reiko opened the letter with incredible speed the moment when she recognized the blue roses on top. The picture of Eric had looked very recent, causing the princess of the world to wince at the stinging feeling of having a loved one away. "Oh Eric..." She said, sitting down to go and read the message, popping a piece of sushi into her mouth. It was nice to hear that Eric was all right, as Reiko had many sleepless nights worrying about him. She felt relieved in a way, but wondered if she should tag along with him. The world definately needed her, but she would trade it all for a chance to be at the academy again. Reiko had not known or even thought about ever becoming a princess, but it appeared as if her fate decided to make it that way.

After reading the letter, Reiko wondered if there was a way to keep in touch with Eric. She picked up a blue rose gently and held it over her heart, moving some dark red hair from her view.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:58 am
therealkiru

((and this may or may not happen...))
User Image

As Reiko held the rose over her heart, she could see that Eric had sushi all over him as if it were dumped from a tray. He slumped to the ground and was picking it off of him as the one who dumped the tray of sushi over him left.
"Make new friends I was told, man...this sucks." he sighed, he looked rather sad.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:20 am
kalenakeeper
(( Wonder what Reiko would look like Gaia wise. ))

The sight of Eric slumped over having been teased was enough to make the girl's heart rage. Her grip on the flower increased as she felt the thorns dig into her palm. She brought the sprout of the flower to her nose and inhaled the sweet scents that reminded her of Eric, then kissed it. She hoped that he could feel a little bit more better from this, and whispered into the flower, "I miss you, Eric. Please don't be sad..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:34 pm
therealkiru

((I wish TekTek still existed, the avatar builder on here is horrible. This Eric is one of my last tektek avatars))
User Image

Eric's eyes opened. He slowly grasped his chest, his gloves were gone.
"I can feel you Reiko. I miss you my dearest."

Reiko could feel pressure around her shoulders, it felt like he was hugging her, his psychic connection was strong at the moment.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:58 am
kalenakeeper

Reiko sighed happily at the warmth that spread over her, having been sullen for the last few days. She heard Eric's words while she continued to hold the rose close to her. "It's been so long since we talked...The world is fine, but it feels as if a part of me is gone." She explained, looking out the window. "I hope you're doing better than me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:18 pm
therealkiru

User Image

Eric seemed to nod when Reiko said that she felt like part of her was missing
"I understand completely. IT felt like we were complete when we were together. Now that we are apart, its that ache that never goes away until we are reunited."

He gently kisses her cheek, she could feel the softness of his lips as he kissed her cheek.

"Things at the academy are....well....I suppose its ok. A lot of training. Ive only been on one mission but it was a big one so I guess that makes up for not doing too much."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:50 pm
kalenakeeper

Reiko blushed as she felt Eric's lips making contact with her cheek, or at least just the feeling. She rubbed the spot where he had kissed her while closing her eyes.

"That's good. THings here have been quiet as well..." She said before biting her lip to prevent from crying. "I...I miss my old life. Being a student, going to class, fighting heartless...All of it!" She said, feeling salty warm tears flow down her cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:42 am
therealkiru

User Image

Eric solidified enough to hold Reiko, however this made a great strain on his mind as he's never did this before.
"I know, Reiko, you aren't really being forced to stay on Tagonia. Your heart is directly connected to this world, that is true, so if something happens, you'll be the first to know. I'd be the second because the bits of my heart that I didn't give to you, I gave to the heart of this world to be the guardian if all hell breaks loose."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
Tagonia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers