Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Floating Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:34 pm
Blaze appear father in the forest he is mixing stuff together in two jars Blaze is making poison for Dk and Kira Blaze is also working on water based poison for shido then Blaze has a idea and walks to the academies water source he dumps a large batch of lethal poison that will cause people to hallucinate and start attacking for no reason. "This should get them to come to me" Blaze laughs and goes into hiding at the water source as he waits for them to show up

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:47 am
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Shade

User Image

"Darkness rules over all"
"because everything is born from it"
DARKNESS
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy:

as shade sat there, several heartless rose from the ground, but were soon stopped by a simple spell. "Thundagigas" shade stated as a wall of lightning shoot down around him, obliterating the low level heartless around him. slowly he got up and gave a smile. "so, I see some one else has broke through, even better news for me, but I must get my mark before this place is destroyed. " he said to himself as he began to walk to the gate way.

exit

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:04 pm
blaze appears in the gardens wondering them "that was annoying my plans to kill them were ruined now i will have to come up with a new one. " Blaze sets up a stand and begins making poisons for Dk and Kira. then he begins to make a a poison that will affect everyone and cause hallucinations. and Rage. then fashions some more darts

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:34 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Daxter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Now, I like Precursor Orbs and Power Cells as much as the next guy"
"but if you ask me, they must've been real losers"
Ottsel god
Out Of rock Candy:

Daxter then came running out of the school, panting, tears starting to form. slowly, his run began to turn into a jog, and then into a walk before he stopped completely. "WHY!" daxter yelled out as he collapsed to his knees, his hands on the grass as a tear finally made its way the grass. "why? i just want my old life back, why did those stupid heartless have to take it away from me, why my friend jak, it just isn't fair!" he said, raising one palm and making a fist, punching the ground as hard as he could. the fur on his hands were starting to crust from kie's blood, but honestly, daxter didn't care, he just wanted to go home.  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:25 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Daxter

"Now, I like Precursor Orbs and Power Cells as much as the next guy"
"but if you ask me, they must've been real losers"
Ottsel god
Out Of rock Candy:

after about half an hour, daxter got up, the tears long sense gone from his face, and the only evidence was the redness in his eyes. slowly, daxter got up and sighed, his gut rumbled but he ignored it. turning he began to head inside, after all, he didn't want the others to see him cry. he wasn't a stranger to violence, infact he pretty much grew up with it, but seeing that much blood, it reminded him at out fragile anything can be. shaking his head he pushed those thoughts aside, the thoughts of home, the faces of his old friends, and the one he loved. then his gut grumbled again, letting out a sigh, he decided to get something to eat first before working on the repairs in the hanger.

-exit to café-  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:09 pm
Kira arrives in the gardens . he runs deep in the garden and looks around kira stops "how am i suppose to find it this place is massive. " he looks around then takes a deep breath and closes his eyes .Kira hears a faint beeping noise. he looks at the cross " they key will lead me to it!" He follows the key beeping sound until he comes up on tree with a hole in the trunk that is blocked by a rock. Kira picks up the rock and throws it. he sees his family chest and he opens it he takes the sword daggers and rings and the he covers the hole up. as he puts the stuff away. "i ran here so fast i lost everyone that was following me."

User Image  

VezsperKnight

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:04 pm
Blaze smiles the poison is finally ready. Blaze runs up to some of the many air vents that lead into the academy and throws in a poison gas bomb that will effect the dragons it will put them to sleep and slowly drain their life. the gas will not show in the air but will leave a smell only dragons can smell. blaze is hoping it draws Eclipse here.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:52 pm
ninjadragon66

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dk appeared coming out of a tree's shadow.

She saw several light crystals coming towards her, because she used shadow travel. She shook her head and shot them out of the sky with some basic throwing knives.

"ok Kira....im here." she said softly. She looked up at the sky. There was still sun out, but only a little bit.

Dusk.

((and after I just edited it to accommodate you....heh....oh well, easy fix again)  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:01 pm
An arctic fox walks around looking lost. the ground around it freezes when it lays down to take a break. the fox looks at the girl and dose not care right now the fox mumbles "where is this academy at i have been up and around but still cant find it, what kind of teacher cant find their own academy " the fox yawns "so tired think ill stay here for a rest" he mumbles

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:08 pm
ninjadragon66

DK turned seeing the artic fox.
"you can follow me to the academy or not. You aren't that far off."

She pointed at several lights in the distance.
"see those lights, that's the academy's rooftop. Im headed there now."

She started to walk towards the infirmary.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:13 pm
the arctic fox follows her

User Image[/imgleft]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:27 pm
User Image

Jaster appeared on the ground. He was pale and hardly breathing if he was. His eyes were closed. He looked like he lost a hard fought battle, darkness was seeping off his body.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:34 pm
User Image

Shido was first on the scene when he felt the teleport on school ground and slid to Jaster's side. "Ah damn man who did this to you." Shido said as he breathed blue fire into his hand before shoving it into Jaster's chest to stem the flow of darkness. He then picked Jaster's body up and ran for the admin office.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:58 pm
kira arrives in the floating garden he goes farther into the garden to wide open place to practice. Kira draws his sword he begins to swing it around in multiple directions the the sword glows black he jumps high and swings his sword. it lets out a dark slash that cuts threw the grass and then he slams his sword into the ground the ground shoots up dark spikes. "needs a little work"

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:23 pm
knux_nyan
ninjadragon66

User Image

Rose walked outside. She was surging full of dark power, her emotions were out of control.
"Kelina couldn't have done that....she just couldn't have." she screams releasing a dark pulse into the air.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games