Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:31 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi watched the fight going on, and chuckled as Light tried to keep them from destroying the place. She stood up from her seat and stretched, wanting to join the fight. However, she was still exhausted so that would've been a bad idea, plus the fact that she would go up against one that was trained by Yen Sid. She walked to Light and patted him on the shoulder, "Need help watching them?" she offered help as it might seem just 1 judge/referee would not be enough.
Wakai looked at Erin and Nami, putting a finger to her chin, "W-Well yeah...I already know that." She looked to the ground, fiddling her dress skirt, "But it's not like I wanted to be an airhead..."

Quote:

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

holloween-hound

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:35 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He nodded, brushing off his knees and standing up. "Yeah, thanks."
"..." Nami huffed.
Erin smirked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
holloween-hound
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

11rednazo

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Void sat on the benchs. Wiping his face with his hand he found blood from his nose. Carefully using some paper he made a make shift paper cork and stuffed it up his nose to stop the bleeding. Rubbing his head from the head ach he has, void looked at his key chain, seeing the chains all gray and shapes of the three dangers. Void got up slowly, trying not to pain himself.
"can someone point me the nearest place where i can stay?" void asked, wanting to heal his wounds over time, knowing that potions can do but rather take time to heal them. With out getting he headed for travers town, to stay at the local hotel.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:14 pm
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oswald

User Image

"He came to warn us that we're being attacked by evil creatures."
"Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance?"
Lucky bunny
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: still wish some one would play mickey mouse, even if its as an npc right now.

as the slash barrage came at Oswald, he held out his key, casting a spell. "thundagun." he stated as arcs of electricity shoot out and intercepted each slash, causing small bangs like fire crackers. "now, lets go for the home run. THUNDAGUN BLITZ!" Oswald stated, and instantly 14 more oswalds materialized from electricity, surrounding tokio. and one by one each elecwald charged at him for a simple slash.

(this is a 2 post attack, which allows one to actually block each slash if they so choose)

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

11rednazo

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Void walked back to the training room to still see oswald, and Tokio still fighting at each other. Void pulled his potion of, but rahter than drinking all of it, he only sipped it, letting the effects take place. But not drinking all of it, knowing he was going to need it later on.
"Oswald the keyblader, my hero? Bha, i have no hero that can take the place of what kingdom hearts will do. There will be no heros if the hearts contiune to gather once again like the days of old." void said sternly, but truthly, he did not like the fact that kingdom hearts was coming once again, but ansem was the one who made the discovery about kingdom hearts and its power, but the dark side of him, used his parents as pawns in the great scheme of rising kingdom hearts. He alone has the book about kingdom hearts, knowing that knowledge makes him a target if word was leaked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:12 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded, and watched Oswald and Tokio's fight to be the second judge/referee. She watched as the fight seemed to get more intense, "Be careful you two, wouldn't want the class being too damaged for use now..." she scratched her head, "It is my class so, I am to be held responsible if anything happens to it if I'm present."
Wakai looked at the two, a blank expression on her face. "Oh, sorry, I'm just talking to myself." She held her hands behind her, looking at the siblings with a smile, "So now that you two are happily reunited...what are you gonna do next?"

Quote:

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

holloween-hound

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:21 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku-One OK Rock ~Enter Saiko Twins~

They looked at each other then back to Wakai. They spoke in unison. "I don't know."
Nami turned to Erin, her hands on her hips. "Seriously, though. Doesn't this get old?"
He tilted his head. "Does what get old?"
Seh spread her arms out before returning them to her side. "Us and the whole twin-stinct thing."
He raised his left hand to his chin. "Hm, I hadn't thought of tha' before."
Light grinned with closed eyes. "Aw, they're fine. I put up a warding spell that should keep it contained." He pointed to the rune he had drawn on the ground.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Souchi the 2nd
[quoteholloween-hound"]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:43 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She looked at the rune and cupped her chin, "Hmm, well that's good. That take some stress off of my back I guess." She put her hand on her hips, "You're the Advanced Sparring teacher so I assume your rune should be strong enough."
Wakai smiled at the two, "I think it's kind of cute, your...'twin-stinct' thing?" she scratches her cheek, "Whenever you two do that, it's like..." Wakai paused as she tried to think of a description that would fit. She poked at her cheek, as she has trouble trying to find a description of their 'twin-stinct'.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

holloween-hound

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:56 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Nami placed a hand on her hip and looked Wakai's way. "Sometimes it's cool, like when we're trying to get a point across, but other times it's just plain annoying."
"She is a little hostile, don't you think? Nami, when'd you last take a nap?" Erin grinned.
Turning to Erin she replied aggressively. "I'm not tired and for your information, I've only been up for seventy-two hours."
Erin nodded and placed a hand over his face. He chuckled. "as I thought. Come on."
He picked Nami up and carried her on his shoulder. "Wakai, you can tag along if you want, I don't mind. I'm just heading to our dorm."

"Ohh, you beast! Put me down!" She hissed.
Oh, shush, miss." Erin chuckled. "Don't worry about her. She'll be fine."
Light sighed and continued watching the fight. "Man, these two are just whacking swords like they're eight."
The compliment perked him up a little. "So, you interested in rune magic? It's pretty cool. Not much energy is wasted when used."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Souchi the 2nd
holloween-hound

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:30 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She chuckled at Light's comment about their fight as it kind of did remind her of 2 kids playing sword fight with much seriousness. Tsuyoi scratched her cheek, actually interested in learning how to make a rune. Surprisingly, her father never taught her anything about runes. "Well...runes could be useful for emergencies..." she shrugged, "But I doubt we'd be getting an emergency event anytime soon..."
Wakai looked at them with a confused expression, "Wait, what's a...dorm?" she had no clue about what a dorm is due to the fact that she hadn't heard of 'being able to dorm at school'.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

holloween-hound

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:19 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

"It's just basic magic infused into written symbols. Complex but powerful." Light explained.
Erin grinned and walked out the door. "Coming?"
Nami still fought to try and get off his shoulder but to no avail. He wouldn't give way that easily. "You're lucky I can't reach my boot."
"what'd you do then? Stab your only remaining relative? Goodness, you are seriously bedding down." Erin replied.
[Erin & Nami Exit]

Flippy flusters Flaky
Souchi the 2nd
holloween-hound

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:21 pm
User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
T O K I O

┌────────────────────────────┐

There he was, surrounded by thunder-powered Oswalds. These bunnies were armed with electrified Keyblades. "Neat." He couldn't let so much as one touch him. The rules of the battle was to hit someone at least one time, and the winner is decided. He effortlessly dodged, and parried each slash aimed at him. With the spark of opportunity, he defeated at least five of them before retreating to a safer position. "C'mon. Can't fight me without back up?" Tokio taunted, posing himself in a fighting stance.

└────────────────────────────┘

BGM :: Training Field
(Out Of Cookies: ....)

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

Twotonedrebel

11rednazo

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:45 pm
Boardem took a hold of void, he had no fun, so he turned to the door and left for the first district, for shopping and star gazing.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:48 pm
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oswald

User Image

"He came to warn us that we're being attacked by evil creatures."
"Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance?"
Lucky bunny
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: still wish some one would play mickey mouse, even if its as an npc right now.

"oh, this isnt over yet." all the oswalds stated as they rushed at tokio, but instad off attacking, they picked hi up and tossed him into the air, before the real oswald walked up and cupped his hands, charging an electrical blast. " THUNDAHHHHHHHHHHH, GUUUUUN!" he yelled, realeasing the blast at tokio from underneath him, the blast itself could not be dodged but hit or blocked, it would caue an explosion that would knock both tokio and owald into a wall or ground at the same time.

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:59 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light's eyes grew open wide as the attack was shot at Tokio. He jumped into the air and held out his gloved hand. The electricity was absorbed into Light and he hit the ground in a roll, huffing as sparks rushed through his already wild hair. Standing on one knee, he spoke quickly. "Okay, I'm calling this thing."

holloween-hound
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games