Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:05 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
NinjaDragon66

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Rose caught Kalen falling backwards after she did.

Kalena made the dark rosary disappear from around her.
"i am dearly sorry. I really wish I knew what happened. Mabye the portal didn't work for you because of the bad guys that were around you. I don't know." Kalena coughed.

She casted curaga on herself and most of the blood disappeared from her body and her woulds healed up.
"maybe you will find the justice you desire, but there are other forces out there doing this to you."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:17 pm
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
NinjaDragon66

Kira laughs "maybe but there is one justice i know i will get and that is the death of Blaze " Kira pulls out a bottle of water as he opens the lid a strange smell comes out "oh no " he keeps smelling the water "the water is filled with poison and i got this from a water source in the floating gardens blaze is poisoning the school water supply!" Kira tries to run but falls he does not have the strength to even stand "how did i not notice this sooner!"

User Image

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:24 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
NinjaDragon66

User Image

Kalena immediately becomes panicked
"DK, get Sasha, get her to analyze the water. Can you pick up fresh water, this will have to do until we can purify the academy's water supply."

Dk nods and runs out the door.

Kalena takes out a can of ginger ale.
"you can drink it if you want it. I wont let my students become poisoned."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:38 pm
User Image

Kalen grunted as he got himself up off Rose before looking back at her. "Oh god you ok? I'm sorry." He said looking her over before noticing his arm was still a giant black claw. "Crap!" He said as he placed his hand upon the black arm suppressing the darkness as the black moved back into the normal tattoo making his real arm appear again.

Kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:14 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.While things were going on, like the fighting, Wakai just stayed in her seat and watched. She was still thinking about the question Kalena asked her, about her mother being alive. She then took a sip of her tea, "Hmm...I hope she is..." she said to herself. She then took another sip of her tea, finishing it. "Aww..." she then looked back at the fight going on and put the cup down.

kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66

[OOC: Jeez, havoc can really happen when you're away huh?]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:24 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
((I am so sorry, random events happen...))
NinjaDragon66

User Image

Kalena jumps to her feet. She pulls Kira up and onto the couch she had in the room.
"Kira, Blaze was probably using you to get to me, as a diversion. I will overlook you trying to kill me, however that hurt!" she said, there were marks on her arms where the darkness was still there, it looked very painful.

"These will fade. Kira, if you wish to fight Blaze, be cautious. Dk saw what happened to you last time you fought him. I am sure he will poison you again, you still seem exhausted from the poison. I just pray that if you do come in contact with him, Dk is with you. It takes a lot to poison her."

Kalena kept a straight face to say all this.

She turned to Wakai
"I must apologize, it may be a bit before I can get you your class schedule and get you caught up to events."

Rose panted looking up at Kalen
"its ok. " she slowely sat up blushing.
She saw his tattoo.
"is that new?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:30 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai looked at Kalena and smiled, "Oh no, it's fine, from the looks of things, there are more important things to pay attention to right now." She looked at her cup and grabbed it, about to drink from it, but it was empty. She forgot that she finished it.

kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66

[OOC:Nah, it's fine, it happens, just gotta think about what my character's been doing this whole time, and she's been doing absolutely nothing XD]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:56 pm
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
NinjaDragon66

Kira sits down and looks at her with a straight face "kill you that was never my intention i only wanted you to acknowledge my strength and for you to fight me in a one on one so i could settle the score as a equal. i have never had a intention of killing the only person i want to kill is blaze because he murdered my family." Kira reaches into his small bag and pulls out the crystal the looks like it was crushed. "i said i would only use this in a emergency and this is a good of time as any " Kira takes a bite out of the crystal and his eyes turn black Kira lets out a massive roar and gets up. Kira has regained his strength and lots of power to "sorry about the dark rosary i thought you would defend yourself against it now i am going to help DK"

User Image

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:30 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
NinjaDragon66

User Image

Kalena heard what Dk heard.
"Dammit. How....not enough time to evacuate the school.....but I can move it."

Kalena went out the window climbing a ladder going to the top of the academy.

She went to cast a spell.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:13 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Meanwhile, Wakai stayed in her seat the whole time, staring blankly ahead of her. She was thinking whether she should do something to help, but couldn't think of what she could possibly do. "I hope things aren't getting too out of hand." she stood up and decided to look around the room, since she had nothing else to do.

kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66

[OOC:]  

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:20 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Kalena reappears in her chair. She looked exhausted
"ugh....that was hard....I wonder if the new headmaster can do all that."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:29 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai didn't notice Kalena reappear as she was staring a some books placed in order on a bookshelf. She stared at the books with no end, her thoughts had left her again. She just stood there, staring at the books with a blank expression.

kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:33 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

"are you ok Wakai?" Kalena asked her.
"I apologise for that. There are bad guys trying to poison the water supply and worse. Being headmistress is hard work."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:38 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai's conscious comes back to her, and she looks around, confused. She then looked at Kalena with a confused expression. "Oh...I'm sorry to hear that...?" she didn't know what Kalena was talking about. She seems to have forgotten the events that just happened. She walks towards the same seat she sat in and sits in it.

kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:45 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Kalena smiled to Wakai.
She felt weak and she leaned back in her chair.

"anyway,. I can make your class schedule, and edit it as the year goes on."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games