Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Demon Realm
Lareth's castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:28 pm
Haeo

"Intriguing. Well even though I am being pulled in many ways, I will supply your archer golem with the necessary magic.

I think if you had the energy I can supply, it is one less worry for you. Besides, we need to get this done correctly. I want to rid the realms of Goh and erase everything about him."

Lareth ran a hand through his dark hair and cracked his neck.

"I bet you didn't think you would be put to work for me so soon did you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:13 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Shale nodded as he recalculated some of the numbers in his head to factor in the approximate power he estimated the King to be able to spare. The addition of that power would make certain parts of the casting more secure and stable as well. With that assistance he could reasonably complete the tower up to the functional mark in only a little over three days, provided that he was permitted to cast uninterrupted for the entire period.

"I understand, Sire. Ilea's memories of Goh give me a thorough appreciation for the versatility and extent of his powers. While I believe that he kept some things from her it is still possible to estimate how much of his power he was able to conceal." The King cracked his neck and Shale used the moment to reassess the stress that his king was under. If he could do this successfully he could eliminate a large part of the strain on his monarch.

The next question was a bit of a surprise though, and the Baron blinked at it before letting out a single, short, harsh bark of laughter.
"Sire, I expected that you would have a list of tasks for me as soon as you decided to let me live." He actually had a small and creepy smile on his face for a moment, though it did look a bit unsettling. "The biggest surprise I weathered was you telling me to rest right away. Never mind the fact that I ended up finding a more important task than I ever thought you would give to someone who is, still, largely untested in your service." He lowered his head briefly to look at the ground. "I have been almost continuously surprised since arriving here, your Majesty."  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:16 am
Haeo

Lareth was surprised that his new baron Shale, could offer a different facial expression, other than the sour and dour looking one he usually wore.
Though it was a small smile and a bit…odd to say the least, it was good the man could move his facial muscles and didn’t have a ‘frozen face’ with no emotions ever portrayed on his face, except for the gloom and doom one.
As Shale explained what was truly a surprise to him, had Lareth raising an arched brow somewhat.
Shale had come quite a ways to show him his loyalty and had traveled by foot from what Lareth knew and The realm was no easy task to cross, as there were other demons and natural dangerous areas that make it taxing to cross.
Lareth was sure the male had to have used up half of his energy in making his trek here, so when he told Shale to rest, well he thought the man needed it.
If shale wasn’t truly so tired when Lareth offered him rest….just how much power did the young man hold?

“Yes….even though you are untested and a gigantic task fell into your lap, I trust you can handle this with a professionalism I will most likely be impressed with. “  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:53 am
User Image
A servant dressed neatly in his uniform strolled in silently bearing a tray laden with tempting snacks and a steaming silver tea-pot, and gave a short bow. His white-silver hair was brushed away from his face, making his black horns stand out in contrast to his near bleached skin. His eyes were two pieces of cold steel against a white frame, he kept them turned down, the image of obedience.

"Refreshments sire?"

Malphas had kept his ears trained on this room for a bit, he had caught a glimpse of a bloody maiden, somehow darker and as pure a creature than he had ever seen. He had been drifting here and there for the past many years, slightly lost without his former master and the knowledge of how he could carry out a proper revenge, so he decided to slip in here. Become a servant for the king his master had so vehemently hated, biding his time until the opportunity arouse. He had considered going after Cynthia, but after hearing what an assassin guised as a maid had gone though, he had decided to stick to his plan of waiting and watching until something new, really new happened.

And now it had. Goh wasn't one you plotted against without some serious fire-power, and Malphas was curious on how this event was going to turn out.

Malphas prescribed to the motto of "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer". In the twenty years he had been "serving" here, he had yet to draw any suspicion, or attention really. He wasn't a particularly memorable demon. He was the perfect servant in some ways, easily fading into the background. There was also the matter of his incredibly stead-fast loyalty, but that was still currently in the grasp of his dead Master.

The job here had kept him sane, from loosing what precious marbles he had left to hatred.
Haeo
Hot Champion_of_Justice

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:29 am
Silenced Nocturne

Lareth had forgotten to lock the room after he and Shale had come in to chat about the current situation, so when he heard the door open, he was about to incinerate whomever it was, until he remembered it was his fault he was careless.

When the king saw who it was though, he didn't worry too much.

Malphas was a demon servant whom Hal spoken highly of as the demon did everything he was told without complaint. It also helped that the demon had been here for over twenty years and showed as much loyalty as those who had still remained on the staff.

There was no need to suspect him of anything more than simply wanting to be of service.

As a drink was offered, Lareth realized that he indeed was thirsty.

He nodded to Malphas and motioned for him to place the tray on a nearby table.

"Perfect timing Malphas. Tell me, how are preparations for tomorrow's guests? Has the lady of my house been instructing you all well?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:35 pm
Malphas smoothly padded over to the table at "his king's" gesture, and began to pour the fragrant tea. Not a drop was spilled, his movements were polished and steady. The image of efficiency.

He let a cup rest on the tray, for Lareth to pursue at his leisure, another he rested in front of Shale.

At Lareth's question he dipped his head and smiled slightly. "The Lady has been nothing short of a dream my Lord, it has been a pleasure to work under her. There were a few small incidents in the beginning, but all have been smoothed out. A few of the newer servants bungled up some smaller jobs, but as I said before, it has been taken care of. If it continues as it has been going, tomorrow should progress perfectly."

He swallowed slightly, what he was going to say was a tad dangerous. Malphas doubted he could be killed by Lareth, not while the king was unaware of who he really was, ex-bodyguard and unofficial general of Deluge, but it had the potential to tear his carefully constructed sham of a life from under his feet.

"I am aware that I speak out of turn, and that eavesdropping is a horrendous crime against you your Majesty, but I could not help but overhear some of your previous conversation with the Baron. Rest assured, I would not dare reveal your plans to anyone unless you wished it so, but I believe I must speak on the matter. If you choose so, I will accept my death, memory removal, or whatever other punishment you see fit, sire." He pulled himself up to his full height, a first for several years, he still had the lean physique of a fighter, although he had ensure his movements had not betrayed him as so. Malphas had no intention on being placed on the Royal Guard after all, this position gave him the most access to the castle, without all the scrutiny a higher position came burdened with.

I wish to assist you with this construction, I do have some training in the arcane arts, of course no where near Baron Shale's, but I do have a considerable amount of energy I could apply. I only wish the best for my King, and more hands are better than fewer correct? I could even suggest a few other servants who could help, if you wish it." He stood bodly, not sure what to expect from Lareth.

"I only live to serve my Lord"
Hot Champoin_of_Justice
Haeo

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:13 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Silenced Nocturne

Shale added the expectations of his King to the list of things that surprised him, he had been accompanied by one of his golems after all. Then he realized that the King had no way of knowing how powerful that one golem was. That explained a lot. It did not completely explain why a king beset by traitors on all sides would be so trusting of any newcomer to his court. But, much can be said for the whims and instincts of kings.

Then the door opened and a servant entered with a tray. There were two further surprises for the Baron. Firstly, the servant was not instantly killed. Shale would have instinctively annihilated anyone who interrupted such planning, nevermind overhearing it. Secondly, the King addressed this servant by name and accepted the uncalled-for refreshments. This servant must have served well for a long time indeed in order to warrant such special attentions and be able to speak so boldly.

The servant had managed to stand out enough to aquire the full attention of King Lareth's new Baron. Most nobles would not notice the physique of a servant. Shale, however, was a crafter of golems. The physical structure was something that he examined easily and with a well practiced eye. This servant did not have the body of one. Unless the King had a secret force of bodyguards concealed among the servants. Considering the state of things, that might not be a bad idea, provided they were trustworthy enough.

The wheels of his mind spun faster again as he envisioned the potential effectiveness of such a concealed force. Then he began to design in his mind the kind of golem that could serve as simple servants to help with daily tasks while having a concealed battle capability, or perhaps just a defensive function. Maybe, generating barriers across key passageways or around specific V.I.P.s. The possibilities were intriguing. But, ultimately, just a distraction right now. Shale pulled his mind back to the matter being discussed and considered what affect would be most likely as a result of multiple energy donors in a delicate spell.

His expression became slightly more dour as he completed his estimations. He would have to personally filter the energy to isolate the innate frequencies of each person's individual energy. This was a thing that the King himself could not be expected to do. The archer golem would be tied up filtering the King's energy into the requisite spectrum. The raven golems would be serving as anchor points and catalysts for numerous delicate processes and there would be few, if any, left intact after those duties. All it would take would be one or two deviant frequencies to destabilize the spell and cause a violent chain reaction.

This was not one kind of magic. Shale was planning on using between three and five entirely different schools of magic at the same time during almost every stage of the process. Merely throwing raw, unfiltered power at it would be worse than leaving it alone. The best possible outcome would be a delay of a day or more while the power was properly adjusted to the task.

The Baron shook his head just a tiny amount, more due to the thoughts he was lost in than as an actual rejection of the proposal. However, his expression had slipped past dour and into somewhat worried. Strangely enough, even worried, he still looked creepy.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:47 pm
Haeo

Silenced Nocturne

Lareth took the cup of tea in his hand and sniffed it before he drank some of the hot liquid. It soothed his throat and warmed his body as he thought of the next few steps.

"I will chop off your ear later for simply walking in without knocking. A first, even for you Malphas...."

Lareth looked into his cup in thought.

"I have no doubt that you will keep this secret because you know what happens to traitors Malphas. You saw it first hand in the throne room earlier."

Lareth had dealt with the traitors in his home and thankfully all that ash was cleaned away promptly.
He took another sip as he watched Shale and answered Malphas's offer of assistance.

"As much as I welcome help, I am sorry to inform you, that the Baron here will be doing this project on his own. Unless he directly asks you, I suggest you do not get in his way, and you forget everything you hear once you leave this room.

I do not wish word of this getting out. If I even hear one peep or muttered word that makes me feel that the mission of the Baron has been compromised, I will hunt you down myself.

Not even Hal will have say over your death..."

Lareth knew Hal found Malphas to be irreplaceable and had even mentioned to Lareth to consider the young demon to take over his position as Steward when he died.

Lareth didn't know much more about Malphas but he knew that Hal trusted him, and Lareth trusted Hal.

"Do I make myself clear Malphas? If I have, please leave and shut the door behind you quietly. Also make sure my mistress doesn't overwork herself. She's the reason we have a meeting tomorrow and I want her not looking like I had her scrubbing floors all day."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:25 pm
Malphas only blinked once in recognition that he would likely be soon missing an ear. Well, it wouldn't be the first time someone had promised that, and it was only an ear after all. At the end of Lareth's threats Malphas inclined his head slightly.

Passively he said "Of course sire, epithymía sas eínai i̱ entolí̱ mou*." Something dangerous flashed behind his eyes as he said the tail-end of an ancient binding, now rarely used and mostly forgotten, but before it could take root, it was gone. Malphas rounded his shoulders slightly, his presence returning to one of a simple servant, and deeply bowed at the waist.

He walked to the door, but paused before exiting. "I'll seal the room so sound doesn't leak out the way it has been, there have been whispers of traitors amid the servants. Even if it's nonsense there tends to be a grain of truth in ever rumor, and having the Baron's mission become compromised due to a thin door is the last thing I would wish to happen." He traced a white-gloved hand over the wood of the door in the shape of a rune and then exited, the spell snapping into place the moment he closed the door. One could actually feel the air contract and then relax as his magic took hold, Malphas was clearly a bit more well-trained than he had let on. The spell could easily be broken from the inside, just opening the door from the inside would do it, but from the outside it would be quite a different story. Malphas had picked up quite the bag of tricks as a personal body guard, although he seldom showed them. That was likely the first time Lareth (and certainly for the Baron) had seen him do something like that, although it would likely not be the last.

It made one wonder what he did exactly before coming to work at the castle.

Malphas returned to his duties, carefully orchestrating tasks among the lower servants, ensuring that tomorrow would indeed be perfect, but he also began to tug the at strings he had set up over the years. A significant portion of the young female servant population would happily do favors for him, and he had carefully ensnared a large portion of the lower servants as well. He quietly activated his network of eyes and ears, almost all of the servants would be reporting back anything odd they noticed, and they would keep mum about it as well.

Malphas knew how to handle underlings, although none of the servants (as far as he could tell) would choose him over Lareth, they also believed that he was working in their King's best interest, and so quietly began to gather information. None of the servants would catch more than a snippet of seemingly useless information, but in Malphas's pale hands, a great deal of knowledge would pool.

Then he could begin shifting through it all to try and glean more information about the bloody maiden, and what lay ahead for the castle. Then he would plan his own moves, and perhaps get to working on the final task Deluge assigned him.

*"Your wish is my command", in greek
Hot Champion_of_justice
Haeo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:15 am
Silenced Nocturne

Hot Champion_of_justice

Shale was more concerned than surprised at his King's course of action. From what had just been said he could gather that there had just been a purge of the household and that there were still traitors who had escaped the King's methods. Given the King's powers it was unlikely that the remaining traitors were even aware of their treachery. He would have to be all the more careful to involve no one at all beyond his King and Ilea if at all possible. It would make things more difficult but there were a few ravens left for which he had not thought of a purpose in the casting. With minor enhancements they would be suitable guards to ensure that the construction site remained undisturbed by anyone who was not specifically invited.

Then the servant, Malphas, sealed the room with a silence warding and left. That snapped the Baron's attention to him again. Twice in a few minutes his attention had been drawn to this man. When it was just Shale and the King in the room the Baron stood up and walked to the door, not to open it but to examine the warding in closer detail. It was a simple enough spell at first glance but the execution was flawless, perfectly practiced and with the signs of long experience. Malphas would not be permitted within sight or sound of the construction site. There were too many things that did not feel right.

"Red list." Shale muttered softly, remembering the past.

When Shale had been a child, less than a hundred years old, his family had still been attempting to stabilize their home in exile. They had captured lesser demons and creatures to serve them and had conjured servants as well. The head of the family, Shale's own father, had a two lists. One was a list of every captured person and a note regarding their assigned duties. The other was a list of these same people, but only the ones that repeatedly attracted his notice. That was the red list. No one survived a week on the red list. It was one of the things that Shale had disliked about his father's methods. Yet, here in a castle with a King and all his servants, the merits of that system became clearer. Those who stand out are out-of-sync with the other servants and therefore more likely to be dangerous for one reason or another.

At least the King had chosen to reject the offer of aid from Malphas. Yet, there was something else that bothered the baron. Malphas had expressed something about the other servants, something about having a number of them who would have enough power to be of use. That meant that he had his own lists, either mental or physical. The pale and thin baron's expression darkened. Were this his own household he would have slain the servant immediately. Did that make him more like his father than he thought? The concept did not please him. To re-invent your own person was a hard thing, no matter the past or the strength of your will. Perhaps it would be better to follow his King's example of temperance.

"I will have to secure the construction site to ensure that there are no further...incidents... regarding well intentioned servants " Shale said finally, turning back to Lareth. His expression was more lethal than dour in that moment but he closed his eyes, took a breath, and settled back to dour as he visibly shook off the past's hold on his mind. The present would demand all his attention.  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:31 am
Haeo
Silenced Nocturne

Lareth said nothing to Malphas as the demon exited the room. Lareth looked at his tea and placed a finger in it. It glowed then returned to normal.
Thankfully there was no poison.

Lareth never thought much into prying into his servants lives...but perhaps he should do so now.

Having the demon speak Greek, had him thinking. Not only on where Malphas came from, but if the demon was truly loyal. The parting comments about traitors still in his midst and the way sound was leaking out of the room....

Most should not have been able to listen in as the doors were slightly thick and the two were speaking low. Unless one had their ear to the door, not even Malphas should have heard them.

Lareth took another sip of his tea.

Not only did he have to watch his back with Shale...he would have to watch Malphas as well.

"If you wish to add certain securities to the construction site, by all means do so. This is your project Shale. It is within your right as a Baron to protect what you build and so forth."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:56 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Silenced Nocturne

Shale observed his King's caution regarding the tea with some relief. It seemed that Malphas had not just aroused the Baron's suspicion but the King's as well. Good. There was too much of that 'servant's' presentation that was just a little implausible. Though, the ease with which Lareth concealed his concerns while the servant was still present raised a different concern. It was entirely possible that King Lareth had even less trust for his latest baron than he had for the servant who had just left.

"I understand, your Majesty." Shale said quietly. He would have to watch his step. Mere zeal would not earn trust from such an unconventional monarch.

The raven on his shoulder shifted its footing and Shale recalled its purpose. Its condition was decaying rapidly from the strain of all the knowledge contained within. He directed it to alight on the nearest piece of furniture and open the contact link. It gazed soullessly at King Lareth as a circle of red light formed in front of it, projected by its eyes.

"Your Majesty desired to know what Ilea knew of Goh. This golem contains a copy of all her memories regarding him. Merely place your hand within the circle and it will give you that knowledge. I had hoped to transfer the information in a more formal manner but the golem is reaching its limit. Its frame was not crafted with this kind of purpose in mind. There should be no side effects from the spell and you should have total control of the knowledge once it is in your mind."

The golem's feathers were showing cracks as was its beak and talons. On a more magical level it felt unstable, like a piece of old crystal grown fragile over the years and waiting for the slightest pressure to shatter. Shale knew that his King would be in no danger from this golem or the energies and knowledge involved. The transfer would be encapsulated within the King's mind such that he would be able to examine it at his own pace and in his own time. It also would not open any weakpoints or in any way diminish Lareth's abilities.

This would likely be interpreted as a test of trust but that was not Shale's intent. He simply could not, in the limited time available, condense the knowledge of Ilea's entire life of memories about Goh into a simple verbal briefing. But, he was growing eager to begin. The spire would not craft itself. Nor would Goh throw himself on King Lareth's mercies. There was work to be done and the baron was eager to begin the undertaking.  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:36 pm
Haeo

Lareth looked at the raven on Shale's shoulder and wondered what was making it seem antsy, when he noticed the cracks forming on the golems taolns and beak.

Lareth nodded to Shale as he explained about what the purpose of the bird was and why it was falling apart.

At hearing at what he had to do, he strode closer to the bird and with his free hand, placed it inside of the circle that was projected from the golems eyes.

Without question, Lareth showed to Shale he trusted him just a wee bit, as he simply put his hand into the circle no questions asked. But then again, there was not much time left until Goh would show up looking for his toy Ilea.

As the light touched his hand and wrist, Lareth blinked as memories swarmed into his mind and flooded his vision with scenes from Ilea's memories.

After a few minutes and everything was in his mind, the light had faded and Lareth lowered his hand, just as the golem, crumbled apart. He looked curious then. Almost thoughtful as he drank the last of his tea.

"There is much to sort through and understand. Once I am done going through all the knowledge you have given me Shale, you may find me in the 'Pit'. Just knock on the door and I will let you in.
I think I should tend to my prisoner accordingly."

Lareth placed his cup down and straightened out his black shirt before he unbuttoned his cuff links and rolled up his sleeves.

"Also, remind me later to give you something to help you get into the Pit. She is my prisoner but your....'ward' and I am sure you will need her presence soon."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:36 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Shale watched the golem carefully during the transfer. The unhesitating action of his King was not very surprising nor revealing as he was clearly capable of concealing his true thoughts and feelings. That capability was actually one of the things giving Shale confidence that he had made the right decision in coming to the King's service.

He did not comment on the King's modifications to his clothes, they were self-explanitory. He also did not comment on how much help he believed Ilea would be in the crafting of the trap or how much potential she had under a proper master. He also had fleeting thoughts regarding the benefits of positive reparations as opposed to vengence. But, most of his knowledge about these methods was theory derived from studies. He had no practical knowledge about how to put them into practice. So, all he could do was focus. The King's invitation to the void was valid. He would need Ilea's presence to help code some of the internal wards and auras. More importantly, he had to maintain the initial relationship he had established at the first with her. She had fled from a master even though she was crafted to be a perfect servant. That meant that she could disobey, even if it was only under extreme situations. He had to take what steps he could to secure her deepest loyalty, not through magic alone but through the oldest and most proven methods. Shale would have to make her not only need to serve him but want and choose to serve him over any other possibility, even if the final conclusion would be her death. That would be a difficult challenge. For now, however.

"Very well, Sire. I believe that I should locate a suitable place for the spire and begin the modifications that the ravens will require as soon as possible." He turned to the door but stopped before opening it. "The initial crafting will require uninterrupted casting. With additional power from you I should be able to limit the initial stage to approximately a day and a half. I will be unavailable and must be isolated for that time or there is a risk that the magic involved could run wild." He knew that he would not need to explain exactly how dangerous that amount of wild magic would be. "I will inform you when the preparations are complete, before I put my security measures into place and begin the casting. Are there any... Baronial duties that you require me to perform prior to the casting, Sire?" His hand rested on the handle of the door, feeling the faint wisp of the silence ward on his fingers. There was much to do and many things to account for. Now was the time for rulers to play while their servants did their work.  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:39 am
Haeo

"Baronial duties....yes there is one of utmost importance. Tomorrow I want you to stand beside me and agree to a pardon for my Mistress here, Cynthia. I know it means nothing to you whether she is pardoned or not, but to me it is everything.
If you agree to stand beside me, you will be granted a 'favor'. I do not give out 'favors' so know that if you agree to vote in favor for her, I am doing it because I am grateful on a level that cannot be explained and I will not explain unless we were close friends.

Please do think about what I ask of you.

Even if you vote negatively, I will not have any ill will towards you."

Lareth turned towards him and motioned for him to open the door.
Both were going to busy for a bit and Lareth wanted to get started with his work sooner rather than later.

Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff