Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:55 pm
Devossy

Col.Beowulf

[quote"13th King"]

Rebecca smiles watching Ora check the floowers, seeing her warm smile made Rebecca feel a little better and it helped even more as she came over giving her a hug. "I think so, its hard to be upset around you." Rebecca says warmly, but then sighs as she hears the kitchen door open and the two men walk out.

"Go away Cedric, I just want to pretend I didn't just see you, do us both a favor and leave or stay away from me" Rebecca says with anger not turning around to face him as she starts to walk away from him with an arm around Ora.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:56 pm
Devossy
Darsto_23

HeirO had run after cedric so fast to catch up that he hadn't realised he had completely passed him by. HeirO came to a stop standing in between Rebbecca and a rose bush. He looked a t her almost in amazement, glanced at the entrance and then back at her. He slowly smiled butdidnt show teeth. Then he did a light gentlemans bow And introduced himself. "I am HeirO.... I am chasing you...." He said it in such a manner that it would almost be ok with her, being a stranger and all. He then Smirked and spoke again. "She's almost as beautiful as these flowers..." It caught rebecca slightly off gaurd. he was watching Ora dance through the garden. "Cedric is so slow..." He said in a antagonizing tone. Almost like he would get a kick out of her snap.

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:02 pm
Darsto_23

Col.Beowulf

13th King

Ora smiled at Rebecca but stopped when the guys came out and was worried. She really did not want a fight to happen any time soon. She was a little startled when the one male did stop close to them and she went to hid behind Becky again. "nice to meet you but could you two not leave us alone" she said in a very low voice, "We just want to have a fun night tonight." It was good she learn there names for that way she could tell Desha if any trouble did happen.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:14 pm
Devossy
Darsto_23

Col.Beowulf

[/quote
HeirO Smiled at Ora when she hid talking almost in a whisper. "There will be no fighting... ill make sure of it.... I am HeirO by the way. Who areyou lovely ladies might i ask" he said in a tone that would make most females fall then and there. He bent picking a beautiful red rose and held it out for Ora.

13th King

Gatekeeper

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:18 pm
Devossy

Col.Beowulf

13th King

Rebecca smirked at the man named HeirO, "Its nice to meet you HeirO, I'm Rebecca and this is Ora. Now that we are well aquanted Ora have plans away from here mostly any where not near Cedric and if you are friends with it be best not to be, he never has any ones back but his own." Rebecca says with a cool tone, her eyes flash sliver as she trys to keep calm keeping a protective arm around Ora as she didn't know this man very well and he is a vampire, she knows not all vampires are trust worthy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:27 pm
Darsto_23

Col.Beowulf

13th King

"Like Becky said I am Ora" Ora said looking at him worried. She still did not know this male and did not trust him. And the other one was Rebecca's ex. Some night this was starting out to be. Looking at the rose she took it and nodded. "Thank you but you should not go taking flowers with out asking the lady of the castle" she said softly. Looking up at Rebecca and she know that a good place would be the room. "let head back to your room or you want to go to the farm?" she asked  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:16 pm
Devossy

Col.Beowulf

13th King

Rebecca pulled Ora more behind her after she took the rose, hearing him use his charmed voice to get to them, but Rebecca was ammuned to being charmed. Rebecca looks at Ora and gives her a small smile as she had an idea how to get them away from them without them fallowing. "Ora are you afraid of heights?" As that is a weird question to ask her right now but Rebecca needed to know.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:28 pm
Darsto_23

Col.Beowulf

13th King

Ora felt a little wobble and blushed and she did not know why as she looked at the gentleman and then up at Becky. "Ummm no I have a hawk form which lets me fly" she said, "so I do no fear of heights here....why?" She wondered what Rebecca had plan but if it helped she was up for anything. Looking at the rose she epped when she pricked a finger on the thorn and hid it in her mouth.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 4:57 am
Devossy
Darsto_23

13th King

Cedric growls hearing HeirO's comment about his speed.

"I'm only a step behind you, so watch your tongue or I'll ensure you never use it again. Plus...I'm not really sure you know what I am...so no more assuming capice?"
He says in a light tone, not wanting to spark a fight but laying down some ground rules concerning him.

He turns to the girls and sighs deeply shaking his head.

"This is not how I imagined our meeting again Rebecca, but I assure you, that what ever reason you have for being angry with me is far from the truth. If you'll give me a moment to explain perhaps I can ease your mind?"

He watches the smaller woman hide behind Rebecca and tilts his head.

"I over heard your name is...Ora? is that right? Please be assured that no harm nor violence will befall anyone here. I've met with Sebastet and she knows of my errand here and knows what I am. I was attacked and lost in the dark depths of the castle for a few days. HeirO knows of the threat, as he was the one who helped heal my wounds."

He lifts his jacket sleeves to show soft lines of scars already healing into soft pink lines in his skin. He sighs and removes the tattered and shredded jacket tossing it on a bench.

"That was my favorite jacket too, you remember it Rebecca?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 5:36 am
Col.Beowulf
Devossy
Darsto_23

13th King

Cedric being right behind had something to say about HeirOs comment.
HeirO turned and put a hand on Cedric's shoulder almost reassuringly. "It is all in good fun Cedric."

Rebecca asked Ora if she was scared of heights and HeirO thought Ora had the strangest answer. He had never seen a shapeshifter before.

HeirO took that as his time to butt out. He bowed again. "Maybe.... we' will meet again some time?... On good terms next time... it was..." he turned and walked further into the garden without finishing what he was saying.

HeirO sat on the ground and stared off at the clouds surrounding.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:06 am
Devossy
Darsto_23

13th King

Cedric turns and watches HeirO walk off.

"Running off? I knew you were playing no one said you had to just walk off?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:09 am
Col.Beowulf

Devossy

13th King

Rebecca gives Cedric a low growl, glaring at him. She glances at that jecket of his and yes she remebers, he was starting to open old wounds and she just wanted to leave but she had to hear him out first.

"Fine you have a few minutes tto explain to me why I shouldn't be mad that you left me after Lucifer took me and you didn't even try to help get me back, that when I did come back that you were no where to be seen?" Rebecca growled at him trying her best to stay calm.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:37 am
Darsto_23
Col.Beowulf

Devossy

Rebecca started to growl at Cedric, and HeirO was up and in between them in a blink of an eye. Then rebecca began to speak. HeirO is lightly panting. When she stopped HeirO piped up. " Um on that note... How would you like to take a little stroll through the garden?... Maybe you can teach me a few things about flowers?!" He held out his hand towards Ora, and she looked at it in almost bewilderment. "Come on, I'm really not thatugly am i?" He asked in a joking tone to try to lighten things up.
"I won't hurt you"
HeirO looked at Cedric firmly and said to the group more for Oras sake. "Remember no one is fighting?!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 2:36 pm
Darsto_23

Col.Beowulf

13th King

Ora was worried about Rebecca and just wished the guys left them alone. Blinking she jumped and looked at the male HeirO. "Your not that scary" she said softly, "just I don;t know you. I was raised to be careful of strangers." Going she put the rose in Rebecca's hand before she wrapped up her cut finger and took Heiro's hand slowly.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 5:23 pm
Darsto_23

Devossy

13th King

Cedric watches HeirO and Ora talk over a rose and then he turns to Rebecca.

"I did try to help, I dove in the portal after you but Lucifer knocked me into a different path. I spent months lost in a realm I had never heard of before. By the time I finally got out , you were no where to be found. Your "family" the other vampires were of no help either. I tracked them own and "asked" after you but they hadn't seen you either. You disappeared after that. No one knew where you were. I finally heard a rumor that someone that resembled you was here. So I came looking. It was a longer trip than i thought."

He shrugs and sits on the edge of the bench covered by his jacket sighing and shaking his head

"How could you even think I wouldnt look for you. After all that time I spent with you. You know me better than that."

He glances over at some of the bushes behind Ora and HeirO frowning slightly...trying to figure out if his eyes were playing tricks on him or not.

"Did anyone just see that?"  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games