Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Ending The War, It Begins [SWSE] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:30 pm
{I'm rolling initiative (+9), but I'm going to ask for some description of the area. What I would like for Ayan-Dar to do is try and force thrust a droid off of the platform or something equally awesome, but I need to know what's viable first. smile }  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:04 pm
{Valid point. The courtyard landing area is hedged on two sides by the facility running at a right angle. One side is a larger facility building (that's where Knives is hacking the door), while the other end is a lower-lying walkway, which is where the droids currently are splayed out. In the area not occupied by the building walls lies the ship and the fuel tanks. You estimate from what you saw above as you landed that the platform they are on is about 8 meters wide (four squares) before rising to an elevated second tier, though there were some areas further away from the main building that just dropped off the other side. There is a droid in that area if you're interested.}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:51 pm
Ayan-Dar spots a droid in a position that he can make use of. Holding his lightsaber still at the ready, he raises one hand and pushes the Force towards a droid standing near the edge of the platform near where it drops off. "I recommend you not trouble with us," he calls.

{Use the Force at +15 vs Droid Who Might Fall Down--for a total of a 24. He needs to make a STR check. If I beat him he's pushed back 1 square, plus an additional square for every 5 by which I beat him.}  
Emerald the Crow rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:08 pm
Knives furiously taps away at her computer, trying to avoid any blaster fire that may come her way as best she can.

{Initiative +10 = 15, then Use Computer +15 = 22 (dammit!), since I guess my last one didn't take...}  

Emerald the Crow

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:31 pm
Initiative Order
Ayan-Dar 23
Dakine 19
Cole 18
Knives 15
Droids 14
Tiberius 5

{And, Emerald, it's going to take a string of successes (or a really amazing roll) to get the door open. Just FYI}  
Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 7 20-sided dice: 20, 14, 14, 10, 14, 7, 8 Total: 87 (7-140)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:33 pm
{Okay... Droid STR check opposing Force Push +1, then the next 6 are assuming there's droids left for blaster shots at +1 each.}

Ayan-dar finds his Force push oddly dimmed, forcing the normally weak droid back barely two meters. It rights itself and takes aim at the padawan learner.

Dakine's blaster bolt rips through one of the droids, leaving a hole ringed with molten plasteel in its torso. It clatters to the ground in a jumble, sparks leaping from exposed circuitry.

Cole's expert shot takes the head directly off of another of the droids, knocking it backwards out of sight. Audible over the blaster fire is a small explosion as its processor systems overload.

Knives continues to make headway in the system, but it's certainly well secured. It'll take a bit more finesse to get through the firewall.

Four droids open fire, one at Ayan-Dar, one at Dakine, one at Cole, and one at Knives. Each bolt misses spectacularly, leaving scorch marks in the duracrete landing and walls of the building.

Tiberius takes his shot at one of the droids as its blaster shot exposes itself, his own shot ripping through its body and causing it to explode spectacularly, showering the courtyard with small chunks of broken machinery.

As the smoke clears, only two droids remain standing, each training their blasters on the invaders.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:28 pm
Ayan-Dar's nose wrinkles slightly, annoyed that his attack was no more useful.

{Are the two remaining droids positioned so I can Force slam them? It's a 6 square cone, centered on me. As long as he can get into position to do that, he will. If that is impractical based on his and the droids' positions, let me know and I'll have him do something else.}

{And we'll roll the d20 just in case. +15}  
Emerald the Crow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:52 pm
{Fair enough on the hack. Taking only 6 seconds to hack a computer system does certainly seem a little silly, even for someone as marvelous as Knives.}

Knives didn't even take a moment to register the blaster bolt that narrowly missed her head. She was far more focused on her computer terminal, the screen producing more and more data as she dug deeper.

{Use Computer. +15. Let's see how this goes... 28}  

Emerald the Crow

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:02 pm
Dallas Moonrain
Ayan-Dar's nose wrinkles slightly, annoyed that his attack was no more useful.

{Are the two remaining droids positioned so I can Force slam them? It's a 6 square cone, centered on me. As long as he can get into position to do that, he will. If that is impractical based on his and the droids' positions, let me know and I'll have him do something else.}

{And we'll roll the d20 just in case. +15}

{Yes, just barely. They're about four squares up, due to being on the 6 metre tall walk-way, so you can still get them.}  
Dallas Moonrain rolled 4 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 6, 1 Total: 10 (4-24)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:07 pm
{Well, since a 21 would overcome all of Ayan-Dar's defenses, I'll roll some damage then.}

Ayan-Dar flings both of his arms out this time, aiming at both of the remaining droids. His face is furrowed in concentration, hoping to be a better testament to his training with this attack.

{Seriously? 10? On 4d6?}  

Dallas Moonrain

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:19 pm
Ayan-dar's Force manipulation crushes the two remaining droids, knocking them forcefully into the duracrete building and deactivating them with the impact. Though he failed to destroy them, he still rendered them harmless.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:05 pm
User ImageDakine surveyed the area where the droids had been, waiting for reinforcements. She didn't like the whole situation, and was inclined to scout out the rooftop herself, but she remembered what had happened to DFKT-1dr, and wasn't inclined to have something like that happen to her. She just waited to see if anything happened while Knives got the door open.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:39 pm
Ayan-Dar regarded the deactivated droids with disdain. Couldn't they at least have properly exploded? He is a Jedi, he should have been able to properly dispose of a few droids with the Force.

He looks to see if Knives is done yet, but restrains himself from entreating her to hurry before reinforcements arrive. She's a mess, but she does seem to know what she's doing, so probably she's not being slow--it just seems like it in combat.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:26 pm
{Since there's no more droids coming for a few rounds, and that means that Knives can take 10, so it really isn't worth dealing with the rounds of hacking. I'll just skip ahead and say...}

After several moments of digging through digital files and tweaking lines of code, Knives is able to override the command protocols of the lock, causing the bulkhead door to fly open with a hydraulic "fwookush." The hallway beyond is limned with pale blue lights, but is largely dark, and just as silent as the landing pad you currently inhabit. According to Knives's readings, the hallway will lead to a central hub, from which you can reach most of the key locations she has noted on her map.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

jennibert rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 13 Total: 16 (2-40)

jennibert

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:05 pm
Cole instinctively takes point, heading down the hallway just enough to see what might be there. If the coast looks clear, he'll wave the rest on. If it's not, he'll use his long legs to get him out of there as fast as possible.

{Stealth at +10, Perception at +7}  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces