Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:47 pm
Vergil walked out of his room from being woken up by Nero's calls for Kyrie."Nero...can you please be quiet?"asked Vergil as he walked into the 'office' and sat down.
A few minutes later Dante walks out looking pale."What's with all the commotion going on here?"
Vergil looks up at his twin."Whoa Dante...you don't look so good."said Vergil."Do you feel okay?"
Dante looked at Vergil."No...I don't feel well at all."said Dante as he held his stomach."I have this strange pain in my stomach."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Nero nearly jump in twenty feet in the air from Vergil and he look at him, freaking out and crying, "Don't scare the sh*t out of me, Vergil!" he shouts at him and heard Dante sound sick. He watch them, then he slump down and feel frustrated, "Great, now Dante is ill and Kyrie left without a word." he muttered.
Kyrie bought something to cheer Dante up by making something for three demons, then she heading back to DMC Shop.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:05 pm
Vergil looked at his ill brother."Maybe you should go back to bed,Dante."said Vergil."You know to regain your strength."
Dante looked at his brother."Good idea."said Dante as he got up and started to walk back to his room.
Dante laid down in his bed and started to cough.
"I should probably call a doctor for him."said Vergil."I mean he looked even more pale every time he talked...and I'm sure Kyrie is fine."
Vergil could hear Dante coughing up a storm.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:30 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Before Nero can say anything, the door is can be heard by opening it. He turn his head and see his girlfriend walking and close it, then she notice him shocking, "Uhh... I'm back." she said nervously, but Nero glomp on her and landed on the ground. He's crying, "Why did you leave without a word?" he cried so loudly, while hugging her. Kyrie starts to get confuse, then realize, "I left the note for you, I thought you read it." she repliedto him, but he doesn't listen. "Vergil, call the doctor to check on Dante's illness."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:59 pm
Vergil picked up the phone and called a doctor for Dante.
After a few minutes Vergil hung up."Well a doctor won't be in until next week...i'm worried that Dante's illness is a deadly one...I mean Nero you saw how pale he looked."said Vergil.
Dante was still coughing up a storm in his room.
Vergil walked to the door."I'm going to the library to see what I can find about his dark half...can one of you check on Dante at least every ten or twenty minutes,please?"asked Vergil as he walked out the door.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:58 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero and Kyrie listen to Vergil about the doctor, they nodded and Nero is worried about Dante, "I will go check on him, Kyrie can't in case his dark side plan to attack her." he told him cooly, then watch him go to the Library. Nero look at the room where Dante stayed, Kyrie look at him in worry, "He's going to be alright, but I'm glad that you decide to check on him. I will go make something to clear his cough, okay." she told him soft tone. Nero look at her, then he smile, "Alright, I will go check on him." he replied and walk to the his "uncle's" room. Kyrie quickly rush to the kitchen and get his medicine set up.
Nero enters to see his "uncle", but he stood far, "Hey Dante, Kyrie is going to make something to make you feel better, and your brother have to figure out about your dark side." he told him and stood still, waiting for him to reply.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:07 pm
Dante looked at Nero and smiled weakly."Okay...tell her that I...said thank you..."said Dante between coughs."God...I feel terrible..."
In Dante's mind a laugh was echoing through the darkness."It won't be long now..."said a voice.
Dante suddenly sat up coughing worse then before."D*mn it...I hope I get over this illness."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:21 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero nodded from Dante's reply, and heard his worst cough. He sigh and waiting for Kyrie, but he decide to talk, "I wonder if Trish and that lady with giant rocketlauncher will see you like that.... Nah, who knows." he told him if his side kicks ladies were here, but he thought of nothing as he shrug.
Kyrie pulled out the Agrimony Tea, and waiting for boiled water. Few mintutes later, the water is boiled and poor down the water and put the Agrimony Tea on the cup. She grab a tray and place the tea cup on it, she walk to Dante's Room. When she enters, she walk towards to demon hunters and set it next to him, "Here you go." she said to him very motherly along with gentle smile. Nero smiles at her, "He want to thank you for helping him feel better." he told her coolly, Kyrie look at him and then Dante. She give him a warm smile, "Your welcome, I made the Agrimony Tea. It clears your bad cough."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:38 pm
Dante smiled weakly again."Thanks again...and Nero that's not funny."said Dante weakly."I hope Vergil can find out how to get rid of this so called 'dark half ' of mine."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:00 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie gave Dante an angelic smile, "Your welcome." she replied back. Nero scoff from his "uncle's" response,but he move the chair by his feet to move it to his angel, so she can sit. She sees this and sat on the chair, ""Thank you Nero." she thank him politely to her demon, he lean down to kiss her cheek, "Your welcome." he replied and look at Dante, "Vergil will be alright, except something is bothering him, like he lost thought or something. Dante, is he hiding something?" he told him about what happen last night, until he ask a question about his "father's" secret.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:11 am
Nero's question caught Dante off guard."N-No...he's not hiding anything...that I know of."said Dante.
"That's it keep lying...the more you lie...the stronger I get,Dante."
Dante held his head.Get out of my head!"thought Dante to the voice.
"You may think that i'm not here but you will never escape my grip...for you are ill with my curse...but don't worry you will live."it said.
Dante looked at Nero and Kyrie."I'll be fine I just need some rest."said Dante as convincingly as possible.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:28 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero rose his eyebrow, he begin to suspect something, but he doesn't want Kyrie involved, "Kyrie, you can leave this room and do something." he told her, Kyrie look at him and respect nodded at him, "Okay, and if he run out of tea or needs more, please call out." she told him with a smile. Nero smiles back at her, "Okay Angel," he replied to her with her nickname, which she blush as she walk out. Nero look at Dante and starts to get suspected, "Are you sure he's not hide anything from me? To me, he is." he told him, but unwilling to know his dark side is making it stronger by lying to his nephew.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:37 am
"I'm sure Nero...now just drop it!"shouted an angry Dante entering a coughing fit."God...your just like a five year old...annoying as h*ll!"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:00 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero almost back away from his uncle's mix with anger and shouting. He lifted his hands, "Okay, okay, I'm just worried. I'm going to check on Kyrie, but I have to check on you later. Jeez, when is Vergil coming back from the library." he told him to calm him down and then he muttered as he left the room. He found Kyrie reading a book from Fortuna, he scoff because whole preaching making him fall asleep, but he sat on the chair and eventually he fell asleep. Kyrie see her boyfriend sleeping, then she giggled about him sleeping during a preach. "Just like the old days."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:17 am
Dante felt weaker than normal as he laid back down.I can't give in...to this dark half.thought Dante as he fell asleep.
In the darkness of Dante's mind again...
"Welcome back,Dante."the voice said to Dante.
"Yeah...well i'm not glad to be back...where did you come from?"asked Dante.
"I come from the deepest part of your heart Dante,the part that wishes to be evil that is how I was created."said the voice."I know that look...You can't get rid of me no matter what."
Dante woke up screaming again only louder."Get out of my head!"shouted Dante."I want you gone!"
"I can not leave...I'm going to kill your good nature from the inside out!"the voice shouted inside Dante's mind.
Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games