Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[PF] No Return Ch. 1: The Flight of The Lady (Start.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is our Most Valuable Roleplayer
  1.) Cley Pureholm-- The Paladin dishing out all the damage.
  2.) Justice Blackwell-- The Monk/ranger who is taking on the other side of the battlefield.
  3.) Tehila-- The Bard who is motivating us all and gave the Pally a weapon!
  4.) James-- The Sorcerer pin cushion!
  5.) Hur' Oc-- The Fighter who isn't fighting, but hark he bears the gift of weapons retrieval!
  6.) Lad Sherlock -- The Paladin/Sorcerer pin cushion who took out one opponent in about the goriest way possible.
  7.) Ziya-- The Druid pin cushion who is casting spells and keeping the client safe from beneath a table!
  8.) The DM-- Who is sending wave after wave of enemy at you and making your characters life miserable!
  9.) The Fat Spellcaster guy from earlier who disappeared-- He's important don't forget him.
  10.) The innocent onlooker who is stalking this thread and only voting in this poll for the gold.
View Results
Disciple of Sakura rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:02 pm
User ImageI was honestly hoping for the best... Cley grudgingly looked at the Count, frustrated that he let her give away her one weapon when they were a precious commodity. As the commotion broke out, she assessed the situation, trying to determine how best to save as many of the civilians as possible.

{Initiative +2}  
Laelless rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:44 pm
James leapt from his seat and readied his mind for the task of spellcasting. He calls out to his friends "Hark! Battle approches. Ready yourselves, and protect the Count." He turned to the advesaries now and let a grin spread across his face. "I was getting bored anyways." he mused under his breath.

( +3 to Initiative )  

Laelless

Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:49 pm
User ImageSeeing the sudden scuffle breaking out, Tehila sighs. "I really was hoping that this wasn't all going to happen. Such a shame. I'd hoped to have maybe some dinner first." At least they'd left her her whip. That was her primary method of combat, after all...

{Initiative +4}  
Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:50 pm
Justice says nothing, merely casting her eyes about to make sure she understands the lay of the land.

{Initiative +6}

{Question: What on the table would make the most use of Justice's Throw Anything feat? Because I intend to use that. biggrin }  

Dallas Moonrain

Emerald the Crow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:33 pm
So, they were finally making their moves. Ziya recalled that fire magic was forbidden on the airship, so he'd have to figure out what would be better. Probably some beasts to occupy the brutes, for starters... He'd have to be quick about it, though...

{Initiative +4.}  
jennibert rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:03 pm
Lad leaps to his feet as well, drawing his rapier without even being fully aware of it. "Bastards. Attacking unarmed people who aren't even resisting." Fury is written in every line of his slim frame.

{initiative +3}  

jennibert

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:25 am
((I'm waiting to see what happens before I post any actions.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:06 pm
(Cley goes first, then I'll post the npcs after I sleep/work.)  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:23 pm
Dallas Moonrain
Justice says nothing, merely casting her eyes about to make sure she understands the lay of the land.

{Initiative +6}

{Question: What on the table would make the most use of Justice's Throw Anything feat? Because I intend to use that. biggrin }

(Salt shakers, pepper grinder, bread, basket, forks, butter knives spoons, napkin rings, butter dish.)  
Disciple of Sakura rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 4 Total: 11 (3-18)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:50 am
User ImageBolting to her feet, moving far faster than any woman in full-plate had a right to, Cley did her best to determine how many had been injured, and how seriously. She dashed twenty feet, as fast as her frustratingly encumbered legs could carry her, towards the nearest group of injured, her hand on the holy symbol around her neck. A flash of brilliant white radiant light burst from her, filling all those within thirty feet with the blessings of the positive energy plane.

{Moving 20' to the largest concentration of injured (I'm told that's only 2 people, but still...) and using Channel Energy to heal 3d6 damage to all living creatures in the area. If any of the PCs are in that radius, they'll get the healing too, though I'm not sure any of them are injured...}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PupSage rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:49 pm
(I actually was doing 15 feet, so you get to heal four people blaugh
Justice, Lad, and James are healed too.)

As the burst of energy went outward a few people began to rise and seek shelter under the tables. Though they appeared rejuvinated, a few continued to bleed.

Meanwhile, in the opposite corner of the room a soldier began to make his way towards the party with his crossbow in tow. He stopped a little over twenty five feet away and aimed his crossbow, firing a shot at Lad.

The shot missed and flew over the table where the group sat, sinking into the wall across from the soldier.

((Roll +1 VC AC

14 vs 16 = Miss))

Justice, then Ziya, then Lad, then soldier, then Hur'Oc  
Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:36 pm
Justice snatches up the butter dish and a handful of forks. She shifts slightly, placing herself between the nearest enemy and the two unarmored mages nearby. She makes sure she is close enough to her target to really focus her aim.

{Justice gets within 30 ft if possible. If she does, that that's a +11, minus any penalties for only having a 10ft range increment. And I have no idea how much damage that will do either. Maybe a d6? +3 to whatever, for her strength and for Point Blank Shot.}  

Dallas Moonrain

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:16 am
(( I'd moreso go along the lines of 1d4 for a handful of forks, and you can get up to two squares away from him while blocking Lad, James, Ziya and Tehila for the time being, but there are two many soldiers to effectivly block anyone for more than a few turns. Nearly impossible to do for an entire round.))  
Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:06 pm
{I actually meant to have her throw the butter dish, but looking back at my post it appears I didn't say that. redface Oh well. Handful of forks is good too. smile

And I wasn't figuring on fully blocking so much as being more obvious a threat--and possibly getting an attack of opportunity on anyone trying to attack them from this side. So that works. We'll go with her being two squares away, then, so there's no penalty on the range increment, making her total a 23. And I'll roll damage.}

{Apparently forks are sucky weapons. 4 damage.}  

Dallas Moonrain

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:29 pm
{You need to be the Blue Rajah to effectively throw forks. Silly.}

Ziya wasn't a particularly good fighter. But he certainly knew some. Ducking underneath the table to avoid drawing too much attention to himself, he started his incantation, invoking the spirits of the natural world to aid the people.

{Ziya takes a move action to get under the cover of the table, and begins his 1 round casting time Summon Nature's Ally, sacrificing his Flaming Sphere spell (as I think setting fire to everything in the room would be a bad idea...).}  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games