Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply London
Big Ben Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:01 pm
User Image
╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

User Image

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

As he got a little more comfortable, he nodded his head, keeping his hands over his face as he shivered a little more. He turned around, looking at the large hole in the clock,"W-w-w-What happened here?"
As he looked at it, he sighed as he shook a little bit more from the coldness of the clock tower. He just stood there, unknowing of what to say as he just stood there, not knowing what had happened.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:58 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena shook her head and tried to remember but couldn't. She didn't really even know how she got in the clock tower but the young kid beside her looked so lost. She took him hand and smiled. " I have some were you can stay so your not cold. " She looked over at the horizon and saw the sun would come up soon. " But we have to go soon. Can you fly?"

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image

User Image

As he felt her hand grab his, he frooze up a little, his heart pounding fast as he looked up when he heard her ask the question,"S-s-Sorta..my wings sorta hurt..."
As he moved his wings, spreading them out, he couldn't see the blood-covered glass within the feathers. He shook as he continued to feel the pain within the wings, trying to stay up yet his knees crossed from the pain.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:11 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena nodded. As she watched as he flapped him wings and saw the pain it caused him she put a hand on his shoulder. " If you can't fly I'll carry you if you'd like." She smiled down at him. She new there had to be something wrong with his wings but she couldn't do much until they were back at the hotel.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image

User Image

As he blushed deeply, he made his wings go aroudn his neck like a scarf as he poked his fingers together, not knowing of what to do. He couldn't say anything because he knew he'll studder to much so he just nodded his head a couple times, keeping his hands over his face.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:32 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena picked him up so one arm was under his legs and the other under his back. She walked over to the edge of the Big Ben and smiled down at him stretching out her wings. " Hold on." She then quickly turned around ran toward the other end. She took off high in the sky happily.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image

User Image

As he blushed deeply, getting picked up by Athena which caught him by surprise that she could pick him up and as she flew high into the sky. He didn't fly too much since he was indeed afraid of heights so he wrapped his arms around her neck tightly, shaking terribly as he held on to her so that he wouldn't fall.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:49 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

As she flew Athena gazed down at the little Drake. " Don't tell me you're an angel afraid of heights?" She smiled at him as they got closer to the Hotel. She landed on the balcony and walked to her room still keeping Drake in her arms. When she got into her room she set him down on the bed.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image

User Image

As she was going down to the hotel, the young Drake didn't answer the question, only staying close as they went into the room. He blushed more deeply as he remembered that he had a beautiful girl in his arms which kept him quiet as he went to the bed, his body still shivering from the cold air within the sky,"T-t-t-Thank you.."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:31 am
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Her wings disappeared and she nodded. " Now, How about we take a look at those wings hmm?" She said smiling. It was hard to do considering she had no idea why she was at Big Ben or how she got there. She also didn't even realize Jin was missing, and probably never coming back.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

User Image

As he laid on his back, he laid out his wings, groaning a little from the extra pain when he moved his wings. He just laid there, trying to beath slowly as he just laid there, blushing to know that his shorts were really short so he hid his face, trying to hide his red face.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:25 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena knelt down on one side of him and ran her fingers over one of his wings lightly. She could feel something there but wasn't sure what. She got closer and saw shards of glass and shook her head feeling bad for him. " It seems you have a lot of glass in your wing. How it got there I have know idea." She started to try and think of ways lest painful to get the shards out.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image

User Image

As he nodded his head, Drake just laid there, not moving an inch since he could already feel the pain worsen. He grabbed his backpack, taking out a bottle full of blue liquid,"T-t-t-This should help...maybe..."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:30 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena looked at the odd blue liquid and gazed at him, puzzled. "What do I do with it?" She moved one of her fingers in a circular motion as the water turned slowly inside the bottle.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image

User Image

As he blushed softly, he lifted his head up a little, feeling his own blood pouring down onto his feathers and which made him shake a little,"Y-y-You have to rub the potion in the wounds..."

London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games