Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Italy
Streets of the Eagle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:46 am
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image
User Image

ރ"On the surface, they can still indulge in all their earthly horrors"

one of the soldiers turned to Victorianna "it's state of the art laser stun B.98, gift from Mr. Xanatos ... this may not kill them, but it'll defiantly incapacitate the little buggers enough" the soldier said as he rejoined his battalion who were patrolling the streets "i take it, he's made the first move?" Nemo said to the head soldier as he nodded "yes sir, we're getting reports of attacks from Heartless, Unversed ... even Nobodies sir ... the latest of which is in Pilorgra, at Atticus's house, sir" he said as Nemo looked worried "it would seem Xehanort is wanting revenge before pleasure ... we best be on out way to Pilorgra then" Nemo said as he looked at Victorianna with her horse and let out a sigh and ordered the side loading doors to the Nautilus to open "there's a small stable on the second level ... only one other horse is there, and i still wonder why it is, you can put it there" Nemo said as he walked back to the Nautilus along with all the crew save for Jonas who walked up to her "i'll take some of those bags for you and take you to the stables for this guy, i think Farimer would enjoy the company"

"to live in the bosom of the sea! There I recognize no master! There I am free!"ރ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

╠══════════════ ═══════════════════╣

"Thank you Jonas," Victorianna stated as she heaved the suitcase into his arms. "Be careful, that is very fragile," she added as she ushered in the horse into the Nautilus. Her hips swayed as she did so, touching the flank of the horse ever so gently to urge it on.

"Farimer?" Victorianna questioned as she walked, "what a nice name...a stablehand?"

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

James Ambrose

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:34 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

"no that's the name of the horse, my horse to be exact ... took some persuading but he agreed to install a stable area in exchange for me joining his crew" Jonas said as he carried her luggage in behind her and put it on a hovering platform "that'll take it to your luggage to your quarters ... come on, i'll show you the stables" Jonas said with a smile as he patted the horse and walked down the hall as the doors closed. the submarine was larger than it seemed on the outside, almost the size of a city and the hallways very roomy  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:00 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

"I never knew you were of equine taste Jonas! How lovely, we can peruse the subject once inside the Nautilus can't we? I would love to talk with you more," said Victorianna as she turned to face Jonas, a sly smile on her lips. She nodded in confirmation as she followed after Jonas, watching the walls with extreme interest, for a submarine this sure looked more comfy and hospitable than some iron prison underwater.

"So Jonas, tell me how you met with the eccentric Captain Nemo. I'd like to hear of your chanced meeting together."

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

James Ambrose

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:46 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Jonas

"well i just 16 when he met me ... my parents owned a farm near Mount Olympus and were killed by a man, a man who had the stench of darkness and very old ... he just came in and killed them for no reason, i saw it all from the stables and i hid ... that was near eight years ago" he said with a sigh as he took a left "my Father used to be apart of the Captain's crew, when a battle that cost him his legs he retired and settled down, they kept in contact and i guess he called him knowing that man was coming cause a few minutes after the man left, Nemo arrived and i heard him say he was too late ... must have noticed that i wasn't there because his crew searched the farm ... they found me and Nemo tried to take me under his wing, but i wouldn't go that easy, mostly because Farimer was the only family i had left ... i wouldn't go without him and Nemo wouldn't leave without me ... so in the end he agreed to bring him along so long as i helped construct the stables to put him in" he said as he walked down some stairs "so i was just a Stable/Cabin Boy for a few months ... then the Captain taught me about the submersible and even became one of the Helmsmen at 18 ... then there was a mutiny involving the previous first mate two years ago ... i'll tell you about that later ... but after that was dealt with, Nemo seemed to trust me more and even started treating me as family when i got on board the Nautilus ... so i became his First Mate ... ah, here we are" he said as he opened a steel door to see an almost replica of a barn except for a large window at the end of the room seeing the underwater life, even a school of fish swam by to look then swam off. Jonas had walked inside to his horse and patted it's snout gently "how are you?" he asked softly and the horse neighed softly and Jonas smiled and nodded "i know ... but he still likes you, he told me himself" he said as if he could understand what the horse was saying "i thought'd you'd like some company, this young lady wants to put her friend here in the stables with you ... will that be ok?" he asked pointing to Victorianna as Farimer nodded and Jonas patted him gently and walked to a side door and opened it for her horse to enter "i think he'll be comfortable here, what's his name again?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

After following Jonas into the massive barn she was shell-shocked. The expanse inside was huge, much bigger than anything she could have had on her street, heck maybe even bigger than the actual barns and stables in Italy!

"What a truly riveting story Jonas, please do tell me more when we get settled in," Victorianna said as she continued to urge the horse on, Quetika seeming more interested in the barn rather than listening to Victorianna's commands.

"Quetika," Victorianna said after a long silence, listening to Jonas speaking to a horse of his own, a beautiful white one at that. Her horse and his seemed to resonate Yin and Yang, how very coincidental. "And it seems our horses could very well be compatible. Quetika is more rowdy than usual. He's quite calm most of the time...but he really likes Farimer. Hold on, is Farimer male or female?"

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

James Ambrose

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:54 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Jonas

"he's male" Jonas said as he turned to her "Farimer just ... well lets just say he's very special ... also my oldest and closest friend, i think the calming effect comes natural, even Captain Nemo is more kinder when around him" he said patting the horse's side "which by the way, don't take anything he says to offence ... he's had a rough life, and an extended one at that" he said as he smiled and looked out the large window which was a giant dome-like bubble on the side of the ship and closed his eyes for a moment before turning back to Victorianna "now ... for your quarters i think will be a lot better than this" he said as Ferimer gave a neigh "of course it's a fine stable, but i meant for a human ... can we talk about this later?" he said as his horse gave him a grunt "am not ... look i'll be later ok, we're about to leave anyway so i need to take her there and be on the bridge" he said as the horse gave a low neigh and nodded "yes i'll bring some carrots" he said as this seemed to cheer the horse up and went back to eating his meal of hay. Jonas meanwhile extended his arm in front of him in an inviting fashion to the door "after you"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

Victorianna nodded and pushed Quetika toward the stable next to Farimer, she then turned to Jonas with a simple smile "so I'll assume Farimer and Quetika will be off chatting about their 'boy things' eh? Hah- oh thank you Jonas, a true gentleman you are," Victorianna moved towards Jonas and gave a sincere gesture of appreciation, placing her palm on his shoulder before walking away herself.

"Now Jonas- tell me how does one gain such a close relationship to a horse of that...caliber? He seems tuned to you- Quetika does of his own will, but is docile most of the time." She flicked her wrist onto her hip and sighed sadly, shaking her head as she did so, "he's a rebellious one too- free spirit...."

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

James Ambrose

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:42 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Jonas

hearing her question he thought for a moment as he followed her "Farimer and i have a bond ... one that developed a long time ago ... i don't know how ... but the thing is, every living thing can communicate ... it's just not many people bother to listen, it's like the legend of Ambrose and the Phoenix ... you heard of any Greek myths? i heard them all the time considering i was born there ... but anyway, the legend says that the original Olympians grew corrupt and were defeated by strong warriors one of which was a powerful wizard called James Ambrose who defeated Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom at that time and took over her position ... one day he found an egg that turned out to be a phoenix who had lived for thousands of years but turned into an egg after his owner died, they had developed a connection, but it wasn't until he faced a demon and was blinded that he phoenix spoke to him and helped him even see for a time ... later on his wife Tsukiko, Goddess of the Sea gave him a pendent that healed his eyes but the connection between them still grew strong" he said as he gave her a smile "he also had a dragon with the same effect but the point is after a great disaster, he was allowed to hear what others were deaf to, i guess you could say that's what happened with me but no one believes in the Gods anymore, still those stories are interesting"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

Nods were coming from Victorianna's end as she slipped her thumb through the loop in her shorts. "Phoenixes and tales of old myths and legends...seems like you've lived in the fantasy realm Jonas! However you have left me vague on the details between you and your equine. That doesn't matter now though, please...I'm starving. Is there a dining hall in this mansion of a submarine?" She rubbed her stomach for a second, hearing the rumble from deep inside. Flustering for a moment Victorianna bit her thumb in embarrassment. "I apologize Jonas- my stomach is but the orchestra."

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

James Ambrose

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:50 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Jonas

Jonas laughed a little "yes, we do ... it's somewhere on this level here ... but um-" he said looking around "i really wish the captain would put maps up" he said as he scratched his head "oh yeah, it's down this hall to the left"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

Another rumble in her stomach, "grazi Jonas!" She did not hesitate and ran for the hallway, her rumblings becoming louder as she felt her insides cringe.

Upon entering the room she was left out of breath. Drool seeped from her lower lip as she smiled dumbly. Food was arrayed, so many of different cultures, all lined up in small plastic containers. She reached for some Chinese potstickers, then for some Russian Pirogi, and eventually dived into a croissant.

Patting her full stomach she smiled again, wiping the crumbs from her cheek.
She was finally full.

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

James Ambrose

Writer's block = no hope ;~;  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:51 pm
User Image

✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗

User Image

Get up, Stand up...
..Stand up for your rights

╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

As she was finished with her food, the doors closed around her while a bright light appeared in front of the young warrior with a full stomach. As the light began to dim, a legendary man appeared sitting next to Victorianna as he placed a lit cigarette between his lips as he spoke,"Hey, Vicky, miss me?"

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

Get up, Stand up
..Don't give up the Fight

User Image

Wuppa Wuppa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:56 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Jonas

catching up with her, Jonas entered as she took her last bite "well ... i supposed you skipped supper" he said with a smile as he sat across from her as he took some grapes from the food table as an announcement said they'd be diving in ten minutes "oh yeah, the captain's heading for Pilorgra, something about some guy named Xanatos or something" he said as he spit a grape out of his mouth that landed on Atticus "where the-"

(understood, same)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

Victorianna jumped back as the light hit her good eye. 'What the ********> she questioned herself as she saw a man materialize in front of her like a sci-fi movie.

"What the hell is wrong with you Atticus?!" She screamed as she took a defensive stance, her fingertips ready at her katana's sheaths. "You keep appearing and with no warning?! I want out Atticus- this isn't good for my health you know...and aren't you supposed to be dead?!" She pointed an accusing finger towards the man and glared at him angrily. She hoped she wouldn't cry over this- at least not right now when she felt like a balloon.

"Smoking isn't good for you either! You're old, your time has long gone and passed you! Why don't you-ach, look who I'm talking to.." she shook her head and fought a small smile and then sighed heavily. "Let me out Atticus- I want out."

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

Atticus Nanashi

Italy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items