Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Italy
Plains of Villa Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:14 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I Guard the people in this realm, with a sword in one hand ..."

"yes" Ambrose said turning to Cyra and walked over to put out the fire "and i think that kid is conected to us more than you think ... he's Axel's brother ... younger one by the looks of it, and posably family of Alveno"

"... and a staff in the other"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:44 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko sighed, "Not another Axle." She muttered frowning. "I know I'm not suppose to judge people, but you get what I mean. I mean really." She couldn't help but complain.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:50 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"King maybe ... though i dont think Alveno's close to their traits" he said to her looking at the put-out fire and then to her "and Axel may be alittle anoying but he has a good heart, i saw it" he said as he stood up "anyway ... the big question i think needs answered is: where do we start looking?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:56 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"My jobs the ocean, I believe knowing stuff is your field yes." She ask with a raised eyebrow. She smiled though, "We'll find eventually, or we will figure it out." She said as she shrugged her shoulders.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:41 pm
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image
Heaven's gates won't open up for me

"Should I… go with you guys or just stay put?" Cyra asked. She'd understand if they would want her to stay here, being the third wheel and all. Besides, it wasn't like she really knew what they were looking for, or who for that matter. Still… it's not like I know anyone in this world, and… would they even trust someone like me? She thought to herself, her inferiority complex kicking in again. Scuffing the grass with her boot, she looked down, waiting for the couple's answer.

With these broken wings I'm falling

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:03 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"what reason would we not want you to come with us?" he said to Cyra "i look at it in three ways, you are Kiko's friend, and any friend of my friend is also my friend ... second you two have been apart for years and you still have years of catching up to do ... and thirdly, your interesting to be around"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:27 pm
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image

She couldn't help but raise a questioning eyebrow at Ambrose' last comment. "I'll have to say I haven't heard that one before." she admitted, shaking her head. Heaving a sigh, she slumped her shoulders. "Fine, I'll stay with you guys. Not like Tsuki would've given me a choice though." She shot a dirty look at her friend, though it quickly lightened up into a teasing one. Stretching again, she looked at the two gods before her. "So who and or what are you guys looking for?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:38 am
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"a friend of mine called Atticus Nanashi ... he's the leader of the Assassin's Creed" Ambrose said leaning on his staff "but i dont feel him in the area ... so the search may take some time to deliver a very special Dragon Egg"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:09 am
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"I'm sure we can find him eventually." She said with a smile. "I mean he'll have to show back up eventually. We just have to wait for the right moment." She easily dodged Cyra's glare, "Admit it Cyra, you don't want to miss a second to embarrass me." She actually had to admit herself some of the teasing was fun. "Now lets get going shall we."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:11 pm
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image

"Hoho~ You got that right." Cyra admitted, grinning mischievously at her friend. "You know me too well, you know that? Anyway, since you figured that out, you sure you still want me around, Tsuki? You know how I tease you." Oh yes, she was going to have so much fun teasing Tsukiko; Ambrose provided plenty of fuel for her. If it wasn't going to be about him, it was going to be about their adventures as children; either way was going to be hell for Tsukiko. Stomping down the urge to rub her hands together, she nodded at her friend's last statement. "Right. But… how do you guys get places anyway?" The girl was curious herself as to how gods and goddesses went about the world(s). Surely they didn't sprout wings and fly; well, not all of them at least.

Saia Kakaru

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:47 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"well curently ... its flight by dragons" he said as he smirked "unfortunantly Avalona isnt here at the moment, so i must wait for her"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:36 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°
User Image
Sing to me a a song

"We have Ryu though." She said taking out her ocarina. It quickly morphed into a flute. "Don't make fun now I haven't played it in years. Though Ryu loved the song, I just use it to summon him." She said blushing slightly, she brought the instument up to her lips and began to play this song. If anything she was an artistic flute player as she was on the ocarina even if she hadn't played in years. Soon wings were heard and Ryu landed a few feet from them.
"You call Tsukiko." Tsukiko smiled and nodded turning the flute back to its original form and putting it in her bag. "Yes, I was wondering were you had gone off to. Also I need you to meet my old friend Cyra."The dragon gave a low nod in greeting to the new girl.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:57 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"she's comming" he said as he saw the silver dragon flying down with Raw and Angel on he back and let her off "are you ok?" he asked her 'i'm fine young one, we all survived' she said mentaly outloud and walked to the three of them and noticed Cyra there and sniffed her 'who is this?' she asked "she's a friend of Kiko's ... she's ok"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice is glad to be home, and she notice Raw is sleeping, "Uhh... Raw-san." She said as poke him and he fell down to the ground. She's saw everything, and her hands cover her mouth with embarrassing look. "Oops." She squeaked with embarrassment.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Italy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items