Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:05 pm
Jack Ambrose

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"my brother chose the power of Knowledge ..."

"you make it sound as though they killed the civilians ... i dont know about the other Olympians, but James defeated Athena because he saw how evil was spreading through the world and wanted to help battle it" he said as he turned to him "i know that he thought it was the right thing to do, and he's always been humble, if anything he wanted to be treated as a normal man and treat everyone else the same ... always the way of the Ambrose: 'we are but servents to those in power and those without it ... and to lend our strength is to benifit the good of mankind' ... that was our motto when we were children, and it's what we'll always stand for" he said as he walked to the next vendor to browes paintings and vases

"... i chose the power of Imagination"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:44 pm
Usha Lilit

"Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight.
Don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight. "

User Image

Usha listened to them in silences. She closed her eyes and sighed bringing her arms back down to her sides. Every painting she saw was of the gods mighty and nothing dark. I should have expected this to happen. I wonder..what would happen if I sent sound waves around? She thought to herself. Her eyes glowed slightly brighter at the thought.

"Trembling, crawling across my skin.
Feeling your cold dead eyes, stealing the life of mine."

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Neji Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Dark Master lead to an evil fate ...

After hearing that comment, Neji roll his eyes to best to forget what he said. He notice the painting, it's interesting him as his face got soft a bit. "It's beautiful." he heard his aunt mental mind on his mind, he have let Hikari see through his eyes. He can hear her sigh, "You have a lot of mind about art, aren't you." he sent his mind to her. "I wish my daughter will see this, what do you think Neji-kun." she mental to him, making his left eye twitch, thinking what will happen if Hinata see this, staring it whole day without moving an inch. He close his eyes and sigh about this.

... I follow the right path of destiny

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:15 pm
Jack Ambrose

"nice but i dont think paintings of themselves would be a good present ... i'm not good at this kind of stuff" he said shaking his head and looked at Neji and Usha "what'd you two sugest?"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

Neji heard what Jack said, he haven't thought about present for two Gods. Until he notice the sea charm with cresent moon.

He take a look at it, remembered what Jack said about what his brother and Tsukiko's obtain to people. "I might think this sea charm is good for your future sister-in-law. Sorry, I'm not much of shopper, I'm honestly just too simple for that." he said to him as he pointing at Sea Charm. Neji doesn't want to complain, causing him a little problem.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:43 am
Usha Lilit

User Image

Usha shrugged at Jack. " Sorry but I really don't know if she would like some of the stuff I like. But I guess you could go with Neji's thing. I mean it's not something I would wear but from what you have told us I think it would be great." She said with one of her flat tones. When ever she sounded like this it was because what she was talking about had to do with caring.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:00 am
Jack Ambrose

"hmm ... i supose" he said as he payed for the charm and put it in his satchel and looked up to the main temples near the top of the mountian where the Olympians lived and smiled 'i know i wasnt able to be with you the last ten years bro ... but i promise to make it up to you' he thought

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:47 am
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

He remember his aunt gave her daughter a pendent filled with light, that she put the magic and chakra on, and told him that she will become Heiress of Hyuuga Clan, before she got killed. He knows that pendent might lead her another, which he discovered it lead her to Kiba Inuzuka and Shino Aburame. Neji think it because of after gradulation of Ninja Academy, her pendent knew Kiba and Shino are only choice to keep her safe, not Naruto since the light grew weak from him. He wonder if Alice Nazumi have same thing, but he will find out later. He got back reality, and walk out of the store after Jack bought the Sea Charm, yet he look at the sky and saw sky blue bird with long blue tail flying around.

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:49 pm
Usha Lilit

User Image

Usha followed after the to of them wondering when they had to get to the wedding. She wanted to meet this girl but at the same time hated that she was a goddess of the sea. She hated when people were higher up than her but at the same time didn't care because it was only water to her. She continued to walk behind the two but she started to get odd looks. " Do you ever get the feeling your being watched? "

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:14 pm
Jack Ambrose

"well this is the largest and only marketplace and home of the mortals at the base of Olympus" he said as he turned to Usha "your lucky you disquised your horns, or we'd have more looking at us ... well you anyway" he said with a smirk and looked up to the top of the mountian "lets go, i got the feeling James is heading for the Throne Room" he said as he walked back up the street

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

Before he could say anything by corner of his eyes, he saw Miku skipping like she is excited. "Po Pi Po Popipo. Po Pi Po Popipo." she sang happily, "How is this girl get too much excited?" Neji complains, until he notice her crown on her head. Miku heard someone, she stop skipping and look at Neji, Jack, and Usha, she walk to them. "Who are you guys?" she asked them with her singing voice, still she's cheerful. Neji got his face palm about her childish behavior.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:08 pm
Jack Ambrose

"um ... Jack Ambrose" he said looking at the woman and smelled something, extream power ... one she odviously coudnt posses but it was coming from her, and looked behind her to see a painting of herself besting Hera "so what do we owe to have the queen of the Olympians to walk through the streets?" he said with a smirk and crossed his arms and saw te streets were near empty and Kuriboh came out of his card deck and floated up to his shoulders with a coo

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

medicDemon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Although you may judge me different...
grey is my look but...

as i walked through the streets I was suddenly ambushed by a load of guards wearing a bunch of wierd seals, and they were really well tacked with muscles, looking at them hostily I when to draw my sword but as I put my hand on it they threw purifying salt, as some of the salt got in my right eye I passed out, while I was passed out they picked me up and carried me to the god of wars realm

...but I am what i am
...life is my color

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:22 am
Usha Lilit

User Image

Usha stared at the girl with slight confusion. Another important person? She thought to herself. She she also noticed that the streets were almost empty she let her horns come back out and started to play with fire in her hands. " The names Usha Lilit. Dawn of the night. " She said to the girl then looked away.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:43 am
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

Miku heard Jack said, which she is surprised that he knew, but she heard Ambrose made her ears perk up, she will keep it that way. At least she knows their name, except Neji, "Oh, he knew... I think it because of my crown on my head. About walking the streets, I got too much excitement, so I walk around to calm myself down." she said to them with rubbing back of her head, but she's clueless that Jack can smell. Neji look at Miku, he felt something familiar about her, and heard her voice before. "Who is she, she reminded me that Hinata-sama made me listen to- wait, it's can't be." he thought with wide, and he close his eyes with his eyebrows twitched. "My baby cousin made me listen to your songs, and your friends music. Am I right... Hatsune Miku, number one most popular Vocaloid singer along with your friends." he said to her emotionless. She is shocked, but she wonder if his cousin wanted to meet her since her singing rank reach to top of music chart. She can see Articuno flying around the sky, but she look at other. "Ping Pong, but my friends help me escape from her."

...True my heart and love...

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games