Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"i guard the world with a staff in one hand ..."

"and thats not even the half of it" Ambrose said as he changed form into Merlin and spoke with his voice "Emiko Yuki ... i have known of the cruel things you have done to Tsukiko ... you failed to initiate her into the magics of your family, caused her pain and greif, and created a scar on her back using a cursed knife ... in the laws of the Sorcerers these are the most unforgivable crimes against the code i wrote myself" Merlin said with a scowl

"... and a sword in the other"

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Well Tsukiko at least you earn you mark. Being a whore and such, did you at least tell them that part. How I looked for you hours on end yet I could never find you until you came home."

"How you locked me in the basement in the middle of a blizzard. If I hadn't of taught myself magic I would have died that first winter." She turned to Merlin, "Please just send her back. I don't care how badly she's hurt me or what crimes she's committed against the code."

"Tsukiko hush, you are nothing more then a half blood. Seeing is how your mother had so power I'm surprised the council even let you be called that. A Mudblood is all you really are. Going around calling yourself a goddess telling lies about your grandmother. That's the real crime."

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

the wind and thunder started to realy pick up as it swirled around Emiko "SILENCE YOU INSUFERABLE HAG!" Merlin shouted as a chunk of earth fell from infront and behind Kiko's grandmother showing the fires of the Underworld which shot up from behind her, scarring her own back "I DID NOT SPEND WELL ENERGIZED POWER TO BRING YOU HERE TO SPEAK TO YOUR OWN FAMILY WITH MALICE AND HATERED ... IF YOU DARE TO TEST MY PATIENCE AGAIN I SWEAR BY THE ANCIENTS YOU WILL BE CAST DOWN" he said as Merlin melted to Ambrose who continued the cheos to Kiko's grandmother ... oh how the hatred fuel his powr and made him levitate off the ground and the remaining earth around Emiko fell leaving her a small plot for her to stand on "I AM JAMES AMBROSE ... SORCERER OF THE 976th DEGREE, DENCENDENT AND REINCARNATION OF MERLIN AMBROSIOUS AND THE GOD OF WISDOM ..." he said as the wind continued to spin "SHE SPEAKS THE TRUTH ... AND I WILL NOT TOLERATE YOUR FOUL TOUNGE ... IF YOU STILL SEE HER AS WORTHLESS ... THEN PRAHAPS YOU'D RATHER DEAL WITH ME IN A MAGICAL DUEL?"

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Ambrose stop this, it isn't right." Tsukiko was standing in front of her grandmother. Her arms held out protectively. "You are to kind for this. Please don't do this. If I knew this would have happened, I would have never told you. Just calm down, and be reasonable. Please." Tsukiko's eyes were wide as she spoke.

"Do you ever shut up you insulting child." With out realizing what she was doing Emiko pushed her granddaughter off the small piece of land. Casting her into the flames of the underworld. Going off balance herself she also feel into the flames.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:08 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

as they fell, Ambrose made the fires disappeared as Kiko and Emiko were on the ground that was missing, it was an illusion "your right Kiko ... i am too kind to do that" he said as the powers subsided and he helped her up "i wanted to see what kind of evil person would think of doing anything cruel to you ... look at her: pathetic and fearful of you" he said as he opened a portal "the things you did to my love is unexcusable and if i had my way i'd have let you be cast into the Underworld where you'd be made to suffer everything you put Kiko through ... but ... you're lucky you have a graddaughter who loves you for some reason" he said as he pointed a finger at Emiko and a power emited from it and went into her, she still lived but her impact on the Time Line was diffrent "i just altered your history, not only did you do what you did to Kiko ... i made it that you did them, including the knife ... to children of other well respected wizard families who trusted you ... your now poor, your house is in forclosure and condemed, Kiko was sent to another home right after you cut her by a nice old man who both mended her wounds before they were infected and sent her to a good family ... in other words i put a peice of my soul through time to save her and as for you ... i think the Dementors are looking for you thanks to a tip" he said as he held Kiko's hand "as of this moment ... you dont matter anymore to the magical comunity ... but your Granddaughter ... she's the second magi to become one of the Olympian Gods and help to save the world a hundred times over ... i'm giving her what you couldnt: an undying love" he said crossing his arms "i've tested, judged, and sentenced you ... now get out"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:39 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Letting go of Ambrose's hand she created a piece of cloth. "Here its cold back home. I'm going to send you to a place they can't find you. A place you can live out your days as a old woman. Its not Silvercaste, but you will be safe." Her grandmother stared at her with red eyes as Tsukiko wrapped the cloth around her. "I'm sorry it had to end this way Grandmother." Lifting her hand she changed the path of the portal. "This will now lead you to you're new home. You job is a healer under the supervision of the town. Any funny business and I will have the Dementors come to you. You don't deserve this, but you did give me a home. I always wished Mom would have never gave me up. Then all of out stories would have ended differently. Her grandmother just stood there in silence. Tsukiko just sighed, "You may leave now." Her grandmother just turned and left. After the portal closed Tsukiko continued to look at the spot. "After she cut my back, a boy did save me from the cold after I lost consciousness. Was it you to begin with." Then she noticed a envelope on the ground. Picking it up she read the back. It had arrived over 10 years to late, but her letter still came. Holding it close she didn't speak again just standing there for a moment longer.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:48 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

nodding Ambrose felt weak and fell to his knees and put his hands to the ground breathing heavly "that took alot of strength from me ... and i understand that your mad i brought her here" he said trying to rebuild his strength but he just rolled over on his back and lied in the sand

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:33 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I'm not mad." She said sitting down next to him. "Just kinda sad that it ended that way." Laying down she held the envelope up to read it again. "I wonder what house I would have been in." She said looking over at him she smiled she sitting the letter in the sand. "I just didn't want anyone to ever go through the pain I went through. They was only 10 other children living in Silvercaste other then us, but still...." She yawned and looked up at the sky. "I still have a question though, the night she cut my back. Before you change the time line.....there was a boy...." She said looking over at him again.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:55 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

"what are you trying to ask Kiko?" he asked her

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:33 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Were you there in Silvercaste that night." She said looking over at him. "There is one person I don't remember from my childhood. When I think back, its like his face is gone...." She sat up looking out towards the water. "I'd feel bad if I had forgotten you."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:19 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

sitting up Ambrose looked at her "yeah i was there ... it was the winter holidays and i was trying to get home but ... i tryed to take a shortcut and found myself near the village and saw you half burried in the snow ... i didnt like seeing people in trouble and learned a few tricks from my uncle and built a little igloo to sheild and try and dress your wounds before you got infected ... i never thought i'd see that little girl again, now i found out she's been with me all a long" he said as he sat next to her holding her hand "i promise you didnt look when i tryed to bandage you ... the cut wasnt the only thing i found, you had some cracked ribs and a lot of bruses ... i realy just wanted to take you with me to my house, but kidnapping, even if the one did perfer that then there home, isnt something i wanted to do ... if i would have known-" he said trailing off the lied his head on her shoulder and sighed "you hungry?" he said as he summoned a pot and lit a fire and made a cheif hat appear on his head "how you feel about pasta?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko rolled her eyes and lightly pushed him. "Only if you promise your cooking isn't worse then Miya's. Though I must say she had improved. Now she knows how to stir with out setting the kitchen on fire." She said smiling. Looking out toward the water she was still smiling. "If my ribs were crack it must have happened from training...Bruises were common on me back then. So they aren't that surprising. It is nice to know that I never have to seen my grandmother again. I can just forget about everything that happened now." She said taking out a shovel. "I think the first thing I shall do is build a castle. While the food cooks you can help me." She said reaching over giving him a quick kiss.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

smiling from the kiss, Ambrose put some ragetti pasta in to boil while seasoning it "ok ... hang on" he said joining her "i didnt think she'd be thrilled to be invited to a birthday or a wedding but ... why would someone like that think to be so cruel ... and how can you still show compasion even then?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:30 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko dropped the shovel in the sand. "Because Mom ran away with Dad. Of course Dad had no magic...Grandmother was pretty sure Mom didn't have any powers either. Both of those things had to break her heart....The Mom wanted a kid I cam along, then she decided that she no longer wanted me.....At first everything was okay she completely ignored me, but I still had a home. It was better then an orphanage after all." Tsukiko looked at the sand for a moment before picking up the shovel again. "I think she was just sad that her own daughter never wanted to be around her. She ended up with me....I was suppose to be a half-blood, but mom didn't have any powers....and well I shouldn't have any either. I guess it was rather shameful to her.....She's my Grandmother, if I did something bad to her.....it wouldn't change anything....if anything it would make me worse then her....."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

"half-bood, pure-blood ... pointless catigorizing" he said shaking his head "doesnt matter ... even if your magic or not" he said as he just held her hand "i'd still fall in love with you either way" he said with a laugh "on a side note if i would have known this would turn into a beach party i woulda brought a few tiki porches and a swim suit" he said as he made a very detailed tower of the castle and smiled at her

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games