Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Xmas '09 Contest] -- Race to the North -- Pick Your Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:35 pm
Reevinja Mk II
- Rain Yupa is unable to retake his lead.

You just keep thinking that. ^-^

ABILITY USAGE: FLEXIBLE

Rain Yupa ignores the first challenge he encounters this turn. cool  
Rain Yupa rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:36 pm
Race: Dwarf
Class: Fighter
Ability Scores: (16 Str, 8 Dex, 20 Con, 10 Int, 14 Wis, 10 Cha)

Ability: Used on Turn 5, Recharges on Turn 9
Movement: 6 W, 1 NW
Attribute: N/A
Result: N/A
Forced Back: N/A

Was hoping for a bit more than a 7, but I guess I can't argue with it either :3  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Deadusernamelol rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

Deadusernamelol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:47 pm
Race: Human
Class: Bard
Ability Scores:
12 Str, 14 Dex, 16 Con, 18 Int, 8 Wis, 10 Cha
Ability: Not Used
Movement: W-W-W-W-W-W-W
Attribute: Int then Con
Result: ?
Forced Back: ?

Deadusernamelol rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 20 Total: 29 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:49 pm
Not sure if I'm allowed to do two challenges in a row but oh well.
Int +4, Con +3

Deadusernamelol

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:49 pm
[EC2] Carthinator
Not sure if I'm allowed to do two challenges in a row but oh well.
Int +4, Con +3

Hasn't stopped me. I was gunning for THREE a few rounds ago but couldn't quite make it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:33 pm
Reevinja, I don't wanna cheat, so.. Just to let you know. I think that you may have moved me two spaces too many. I'm not 100% certain as I'm never confident with myself really. But uh, yeah, you might wanna recheck. As I believe that I moved 8 squares last movement, unless the avalanche I avoided some how moved me a bonus two, or there was some unknown effect, or you forgot to move me squares or something.

I have no clue, but I'm like... positive that you moved me two squares to the west too many. Just telling ya to recheck my movement.

Until this clears up, I'll be operating under the belief that I'm two spaces behind of where you actually placed me.  

Avatar129142137 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:43 pm
Turn 5 Movement Rolls

Race: Halfling
Class: Cleric
Ability Scores: Str 12, Dex 14, Con 10, Int 18,Wis 16, Cha 8

Starting Point: Uhm...
Ability: Recharged and Holding.
Movement: 11
Attribute: Wisdom
Result: 4+3 = 7
Forced Back:

Well, the challenge that I'm first/currently passing is of easy level, so since all my other easy levels passed with a seven. I won't use my Ability this turn around, not now at least.  
Avatar129142137 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:45 pm
Turn 5 Challenge Roll

Race: Halfling
Class: Cleric
Ability Scores: Str 12, Dex 14, Con 10, Int 18,Wis 16, Cha 8

Starting Point: Uhm...
Ability: Recharged and Holding.
Movement: 11
Attribute: Wisdom
Result: 4+3 = 7
Forced Back:

Well, the challenge that I'm first/currently passing is of easy level, so since all my other easy levels passed with a seven. I won't use my Ability this turn around, not now at least.  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:58 pm
I suggest that everyone goes back and recounts their rolls and then traces their steps. I'm doing so now.

Okay, I think that it's confirmed. I am 99% Positive that you accidentally moved me forward two spaces from where I am supposed to be. I would suggest labeling the grid alphabetically and with numbers, perhaps then it would be easier to keep track of movements.

I shall keep a log of my movements from now on to help you out.  
iDragow rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:03 pm
Race: Elf
Class: Monk
Ability Scores:
Str: 16
Dex: 16
Con: 16
Int: 12
Wis: 8
Cha: 10

Ability: Charging
Movement: 11 spaces West
Attribute: Constitution
Result: 17
Forced Back: N/A

iDragow

iDragow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

iDragow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:06 pm
Challenge number 11, Constitution +3.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:49 pm
I've just gotten on and will be working on getting the next turn up.

Unfortunately, it took me.. more than a few hours to get out of bed because of how crappy I feel so I can't give an estimate on when it will be up - sorry.

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:10 am
Turn 5 Event Log
- Vorastrix takes the lead!.. For only but a moment.
- Shingami Hiroshi edges along.
- Oshi The Killer successfully overcomes a challenge with a bit of dexterity. Challenge: [07] The Avalanche.
- joe-dude667 successfully overcomes 2 challenges! Challenge: [08] The Hidden Stronghold Entrance, [09] Kobold Trap Ambush
- bamaotaku skillfully slips by a challenge, winding up right in front of another but taking the lead.
- A challenge has been revealed by Seph Baelzara!
[13] Moderate: The Villager Dispute (Str, Cha)
As Seph Baelzara travels through the valley, he comes across two groups of villagers who are at each other's throats with a bunch of goods scattered around the area. He's pulled into the argument by both sides, expecting him to settle the argument. He is neither able to solve it diplomatically, nor fight his way out when things escalate leaving him to flee for the time being. [ A strength check of 4 fails the challenge! ]
- Rain Yupa is unable to retake his lead again, but smashes through a challenge by having the right feat for the job! Challenge: [13] The Villager Dispute
- [EC2] Carthinator successfully overcomes two challenges, one with a bit of intelligence while the other with a bit of dance. Challenges: [08] The Hidden Stronghold Entrance, [09] Kobold Trap Ambush
- Insanity Logic successfully overcomes a challenge using his survival skills. Challenge: [11] Acid Slush
- iDragow tredches through the acid slush without much difficulty. Challenge: [11] Acid Slush

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:32 am
Race to the North - Turn 6
The race is divided into 5 'sections' and, at the moment, almost everyone is in the 2nd section. Three people remain in the first section, while Vorastrix, Rain Yupa, and bamaotaku are the cloest three to the 3rd section of the race.

@NayrVentess, iDragow: I made a mistake when calculating the recharge for your ability, it is turn 7 - not turn 6.
@Vorastrix: I re-did your movement from the beginning, and you are correct. This mistake has been fixed.
@Insanity Logic: I re-did your movement as well, and you are correct. This has been corrected. You didn't specify a direction for your latest turn, so I moved you entirely West. I would label the grid, but most of the blank space wll be taken up by chalenge markers eventually. ;/
@[EC2] Carthinator: Yes, you can do 2 challenges in a turn. You do all the challenges you pass, so if you roll high enough to pass 4 - you do 4.
@Everyone: I apologize for my latest mistakes. I will be going over everyone's turn again from start to finish when I get the chance to ensure everyone is in the correct place. I'll post if I notice any errors. I also apologize for my several hour delay in getting this turn started - I have some kind of stomach bug, and its' making me want to stay in bed and sleep. >.<

Map: Click here
Information: Click here
First Turn: Click here
Second Turn: Click here
Third Turn: Click here
Fourth Turn: Click here
Fifth Turn: Click here

This turn ends at 11:59 PM EST tonight, December 12th.
The next turn begins at 12:00 AM EST, December 13th.

The Characters
Rock_DS: Drow Wizard (12 Str, 14 Dex, 14 Con, 20 Int, 8 Wis, 10 Cha)
Vorastrix: Halfling Cleric (10 Str, 16 Dex, 8 Con, 10 Int, 16 Wis, 18 Cha)
Shingami Hiroshi: Incubus Rogue (12 Str, 16 Dex, 16 Con, 8 Int, 10 Wis, 16 Cha)
joe-dude667: Shifter Rogue (16 Str, 14 Con, 20 Dex, 10 Int, 10 Wis, 8 Cha) Ability Used: Turn 5 Recharges: Turn 8
iDragow: Elven Monk (16 Str, 16 Con, 16 Dex, 12 Int, 8 Wis, 10 Cha) Ability Used: Turn 4 Recharges: Turn 7
NayrVentess: Halfling Monk (8 Str, 18 Dex, 8 Con, 18 Int, 12 wis, 14 Cha) Ability Used: Turn 4 Recharges: Turn 7
Oshi the Killer: Half-Drow Ranger (16 Str, 18 Dex, 12 Con, 10 Int, 14 Wis, 8 Cha)
authority_lex: Mephling Paladin (12 Str, 18 Dex, 8 Con, 12 Int, 10 Wis, 18 Cha)
Dragon HighLord Flambe: Gray Elf Wizard (10 Str, 16 Dex, 8 Con, 16 Int, 18 Wis, 10 Cha Ability Used: Turn 6 Recharges: Turn 10
Raganui Minamoto: Halfling Rogue (12 Str, 18 Dex, 12 Con, 18 Int, 10 Wis, 8 Cha)
Rain Yupa: Dwarven Fighter (16 Str, 8 Dex, 20 Con, 10 Int, 14 Wis, 10 Cha) Ability Used: Turn 5 Recharges: Turn 9
JinKazamaru: Half-Elf Paladin (16 Str, 8 Dex, 14 Con, 10 Int, 12 Wis, 18 Cha)
[EC2] Carthinator: Human Bard (12 Str, 14 Dex, 16 Con, 18 Int, 8 Wis, 10 Cha)
Seph Baelzara: Gray Elf Wizard (8 Str, 14 Dex, 16 Con, 20 Int, 12 Wis, 8 Cha) Ability Used: Turn 6 Recharges: Turn 10
Insanity Logic: Halfling Cleric (12 Str, 14 Dex, 10 Con, 18 Int, 16 Wis, 8 Cha) Ability Used: Turn 6 Recharges: Turn 9
bamaotaku Drow Wizard (8 Str, 8 Con, 14 Dex, 20 Int, 16 Wis, 12 Cha) Ability Used: Turn 5 Recharges: Turn 9

Turn 6 Event Log
- bamaotaku has revealed a challenge, but failed to complete it. See it here
- Shingami Hiroshi is just barely able to succeed on a challenge thanks to how tough he is! Challenge: [10] The Blizzard.
- joe-dude667 edges his way forward.
- iDragow attempts to solve the villager's dispute, but like Seph Baelzara before him he is completely unsuccessful and forced to flee before they turn him into something more edible. Challenge: [13] The Villager Dispute
- NayrVentess breaks out ahead of [EC2] Carthinator!
- [EC2] Carthinator closes the distance, leaving him and NayrVentess tied.
- Vorastrix uncovers and passes a challenge. See it here
- Insanity Logic passes a challenge, then uncovers another which he passes as well! See it here
- Dragon HighLord Flambe struggles along, like a one-legged goblin after skipping a challenge.
- Rock_DS runs south along a potential second challenge.
- Seph Baelzara slips by one challenge, then forces his way right up the next to take the lead! Challenge: [12] The Snowy Incline
- Rain Yupa tears up the incline after Seph Baelzara, passing him and retaking first with a pretty good lead.

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

bamaotaku rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:53 am
Race: Drow
Class: Wizard
Ability Scores:8 Str, 8 Con, 14 Dex, 20 Int, 16 Wis, 12 Cha
Starting Position: A7
Ability: Teleport (Recharging)
Movement:
Attribute:
Result:
Forced Back: 5 spaces

(I'm assuming the 4 I rolled caused me to fail.)  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games