Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The War for Allansia: FULL! :) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:46 pm
Cool, I was wondering where Tarin had disappeared to smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:31 pm
Psychofish
I just find it easier to make sure I catch everything and don't start grabbing things I don't meet requirements for. The fact that I'd started every campaign at level 1 or 2 aside from my very first one, this, and the GoodvsEvil game has something to do with it.

I probably don't need to anymore, but I suppose it's force of habit by this point.

Fish how long is this going to take? Because I want to get started and I'm sure everyone else does too smile  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:38 pm
I'm going to the city this weekend. If I can find some 4e books and this is open I won't mind trying it out.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:21 am
NayrVentess
Psychofish
I just find it easier to make sure I catch everything and don't start grabbing things I don't meet requirements for. The fact that I'd started every campaign at level 1 or 2 aside from my very first one, this, and the GoodvsEvil game has something to do with it.

I probably don't need to anymore, but I suppose it's force of habit by this point.

Fish how long is this going to take? Because I want to get started and I'm sure everyone else does too smile

And will this reflect on your posting frequency once the game does start?  

Arc Vembris
Crew

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:47 am
Arc Vembris
NayrVentess
Psychofish

And will this reflect on your posting frequency once the game does start?

This.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:29 pm
Nearly finished him last night, and today my computer's fan broke, and possibly something else.

If I get laptop access while it's in for repair I'll finish soon. If I can't get one on loan while it's in the shop, it may be a few days.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:00 am
Right...but like Arc said, will this reflect on your posting in the game?

Also, note to the Empire - if they wish to check out the Allansian Calendar it is now in your Setting Info. Thread. (The Horde can have a shneaky look as well if they like razz ) And no I didn't spend hours doing that just for Gaia, its the calendar I made for my first 4e campaign and I am very proud of it biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:47 am
Good news is I can use my roommate's computer when he's out.

If the school public use PCs will allow me to access Gaia I should be able to sign into one of them at the lab and finish the character tonight or tomorrow.

And at this point, no.

At the very worst I'll finish him the day I get my computer back. If the game can run for several days (should take less than a week) without me, go ahead and start when's good for you and I'll backread and catch up when I'm done. Sorry for all the trouble guys.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:35 am
Let's just get started, Fish can join us when he's ready  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:33 pm
Ok then smile I will try and post the start of the games tonite, if not, I will do so tomorrow  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Desperado de Anarquia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:27 pm
Hello all I can post a Leader character if the job is still open, I have several Ideas, I just need to work on it a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:34 am
Desperado de Anarquia
Hello all I can post a Leader character if the job is still open, I have several Ideas, I just need to work on it a little.

Oh poo, I've just realised, I left the game thread as 7/8. Sorry it's full sad Well, as long as Fish gets his a** in gear. Tell you what, if Fish doesn't get back to me soon with a character, I'll let you in smile I'll PM you if that is the case.  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:08 am
Update!

Ok, Ok, OK. I have done most of the Setting Info. for both games now, but I am going back into Uni for a few hours. But when i get back, I will finish it off and then start the games! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:04 am
Update!

The games have started! Go HERE!  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:00 am
Hey Fish, last chance saloon, if you don't get a character in within 24 hours, I will give your slot to someone else.

It's just like an episode of 24! ^^  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces