Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The digivirus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:35 pm
Growling, Kari rolled her eyes, huffing as they travelled. Her crest had long since grown dark and lay flat against her chest. Her eyes grew wide, however, at the blast, and her anger was forgotten. Her crest shone again, and panic flew in her heart. "Nagato! I think Dom's down there!" She shrieked, at a painfully high decibel. As soon as Mirage Gaogamon let her down, she ran forward, moving all sorts of rubble off. "Dom? DOM!!!" she shouted, tears forming in the corner of her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:04 am
nagato lifted up a rather large chunk, and found patamon.
"Kari, here's patamon."
Nagato continued to dig, still not finding anything else.  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:14 am
Kari whipped around, and ran over to her friend's partner, without a word to Nagato. "Patamon, hang in there, okay? We'll find Dom, I promise." Clutching him to her chest with her left hand, she kept digging with her right, desperation taking over.

((Dom, give us a moan, will you?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:29 am
Nagato keeps digging, and finds three fingers sticking out of the ground. Nagato pulls dom out of the rocks, and tries to charge him with digisoul.
"Come on, come on!"
Nagato takes kari's crest, holds it to dom's chest, directly above his heart. Nagato concentrates his digisoul through the crest of light, and into dom't heart, light entering his heart.  

Amias Nicht

Doranak

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:50 am
Dom coughed as the power slightly dripped into his heart but stopped as Dom pushed it away from him. Dom sighed as he stood up. "What's the point of you saving me? I'm useless." Dom looked down at his feet and then into Karis eyes showing her his lifeless eyes. It seemed that all his hope was drained from his body.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:35 pm
"No one is useless, dom, that is a complete and utter illusion. I went through hell to see it, but I saw it eventually, and it remains still."
Nagato jumped onto mirage gaogamon.
"you will all see it eventually, but I don't need to tell you that, do I, kari?"
Nagato sat on mirage gaogamon's shoulder, leaving dom and kari some private time.  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:20 pm
Kari just growled, the older boy making her more and more annoyed. Her bad mood increased with Dom's hopelessness. "Listen. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. You're my friend, and I'm not letting you do this." She clenched her fists at her sides and glared right into Dom's eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:32 pm
"Oh man. Please Dom be okay." MetalGreymon was getting ready to fire again, but the machine digimon started to retreat. " confused Well... that was weird." "Maybe we finally scared them off?" "They ran away because of me." Rick turned around and gasped in shock from andromon's new form. "I am now Slashangemon. "We are in serious trouble."  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:04 pm
"Wait a sec...look over there, the machine digimon retreated.....oh...oh no...."
Slash angemon appeared by rick, and nagato was about to flip out on the brink of insanity.
"I have to get back there....and kari, here is a bottled form of my digisoul."
nagato hands it to kari.
"If you need to restore dom more, just hold your crest to his chest, and pour the digisoul on your crest. I have to help rick."
Mirage gaogamon took off at top speed, about to reach them in a minute.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:06 pm
( question im confuesed how did you put your digivoul in a bottle? lol(  

oreck01

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:14 am
(I was sorta planning on a long event and we don't get to fight Slash Angemon yet rolleyes )
"I am not here to fight you, Yet." Slash Angemon held up his swords and formed a cross and a flash of light. WHen the light dimmed he was gone. Dom saw the light and turned away walking into the forrest. Patamon got up and slowly followed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:35 am
(Okay. And digisoul is technically a substance, so you can bottle it.)
"Where did he go?"
Nagato was just flying overhead when slash angemon disappeared, he had no idea why, though.  

Amias Nicht

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:00 am
(ok that makes sense.)

Rick shielded his eyes and when he opened them, SlashAngemon disappeared."At least we survived. Now I wonder about the others." MetalGreymon de-digivovled to agumon and looked up in the sky. "Hey Look up in the sky! Its Nagato!" Rick looked up and spotted them. He waved his arms signaling nagato.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:02 pm
Furious, Kari sat down, crossing her arms. "And what the hell do you want me to do? You know what? FINE! I'll stay here, and when trouble finds me, you'll be wracked with grief and anger, so just... BE THAT WAY!"

((Read my Tamer Profile Post. Also, you could say she's captured & drugged or whatever if you want. Just pm me the details.)  

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:37 pm
"What ever." Dom said as he sat on the floor. Patamon joined him and the pair lay back.
(Hakari was that to me if so I may later.)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games