Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:03 pm
((Nvm... slight error. ^^ wink )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:08 pm
"You two got here fast." Kranic said, talking to Kari & Gatomon, although he followed with a laughed as he awaited for his digivice to be repaired.
"Kranic was suppose to help, but this guy with a dorugoramon and Metal Seadramon broke his digivice, leaving him and us a tad bit helpless to help." Snow Agumon said with a bid of a childish tone.
"And of course, Kranic over thought stuff so he couldn't come, you know." KoKabuterimon said as he watched as the digivice was repaired, by a jijimon whom worked at the headquarter.

Kranicc

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:19 pm
Kari shrugged, landing beside Kranic. "Him? With the MetalSeadramon and Dorugoramon?" she asked, concerned. "You're not hurt, are you?" The guardian looked at Kranic with concern. "If you're okay, can you back me? I'm going to help Reki, although Magnadramon & I aren't in the best shape." Kari gingerly cradled her left arm, and winced at every movement she made. A cracked rib really didn't make things easy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:27 pm
Sago arrived to see the guards awaken and guarding the door from something. Imari flew him to a different entrance and lands in a area ,"Nagato, Yin, Kadaj?" Looking around for anyone.  

Sago_Knight

Kranicc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:28 pm
"I'm not hurt at all, although that is partially because I predicted a few thing they would do, although I do have to wait a bit for my digivice to be repaired, since they did break it in the middle of the fight, but when thats done I'll be ready." Kranic smiled although he followed by looking at his digimon.
"Better question though, you two okay?"
Kranic said looking towards the digimon.
"I'm fine!"
Snow Agumon smiled.
"Me too." KoKabuterimon followed looking towards the gorup, then continued to watch the digivice.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:39 pm
Grunner
"I'm not hurt at all, although that is partially because I predicted a few thing they would do, although I do have to wait a bit for my digivice to be repaired, since they did break it in the middle of the fight, but when thats done I'll be ready." Kranic smiled although he followed by looking at his digimon.
"I'm fine!"
Snow Agumon smiled.
"Me too." KoKabuterimon followed looking towards the gorup, then continued to watch the digivice.

Shawn walks into the room where the other two guardians where talking " What happened to Reki" he asked, leaning against the door way.  

Zero slater

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:55 pm
Grunner
"I'm fine!"
Snow Agumon smiled.

"That's a story I'll tell everyone when we get this done with." Kari replied, banging her fist on the door in frustration, only to curse bitterly. "Hey there, Shawn..? You're new, right? Welcome. I'm Kari." She said, looking to the guardian. "As for Reki, I don't know. He's being attacked, but we can't get through."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:57 pm
Gaomon sat in the waiting room anxiously, but his mind was on something else.Was that great power? It felt really strange. Rick started to come through from his sleep."D-Did we win?"  

oreck01

Kranicc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:01 pm
User Image

"Your Digivice is done, I've actually added a few upgrades, that will prevent it from being destroyed."
The Jijimon said as he handed the digivice to Kranic.
"Thanks, I'll be sure to repay you for this!"
Kranic smiled as he turned his attention to Kari.
"Well, I'm ready now!"
Kranic smiled as he seemingly ignored the last few things that happened.

(Lazy and thats a sprite edit I made for my digi ;3)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:04 pm
((Cool Digivice!))

Kari sighed. "Well, I'm busting in. Ready?" The guardian asked, tilting her head. Looking to Magnadramon, she put her hand on the pink fur/scales. "One last battle, then we'll rest. Promise." "I'll hold you to that." Kari smiled. "Alright. Hit it, Magnadramon!" her partner consented, blowing the door down with a Fire Tornado.  

Hakari Niko

Zero slater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:08 pm
Hakari Niko
Grunner
"I'm fine!"
Snow Agumon smiled.

"That's a story I'll tell everyone when we get this done with." Kari replied, banging her fist on the door in frustration, only to curse bitterly. "Hey there, Shawn..? You're new, right? Welcome. I'm Kari." She said, looking to the guardian. "As for Reki, I don't know. He's being attacked, but we can't get through."

"Yeah thats right, nice to meet you Kari. And who are you, Im Shawn" he turning to the guy in the room with the new digivice. "Do you two need any help?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:11 pm
Kranic nodded,
"Ready KoKabuterimon?" Kranic said looking towards his digimon.
"Naturally." The Digimon replied.
Quickly Kranic wrote into his digivce and yelled,
" DIGIVOLUTION!
Bursting into a bright light, Kokabuterimon emerged from the light as a Kabuterimon, allowing snow agumon and his tamer to ride onto his back, he quickly following the mega.
"Kranic why did you choice my champion form?" Kabuterimon asked his tamer exactly liking this form.
"Oh its an easy way to save energy for fighting, since I know you two are pretty worn out."
Kranic nodded petting his digimons head.

Kranicc

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:48 pm
"Just as Persistent as ever Kaji but youll need more than that to stop me." Reki jumps over a table in the hall "This is getting fun,and id love to stay and caht but i have to go."Reki goes to the door while avoiding the attacks of the evil digimon and runs out,and sends a message to all the Guardians."All Guardians Retreat to the HQ as soon as you can."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:21 pm
TotalRampage 0
"Just as Persistent as ever Kaji but youll need more than that to stop me." Reki jumps over a table in the hall "This is getting fun,and id love to stay and caht but i have to go."Reki goes to the door while avoiding the attacks of the evil digimon and runs out,and sends a message to all the Guardians."All Guardians Retreat to the HQ as soon as you can."

Kari grabbed her digivice, and sprinted off, retreating in her tracks. "Come on, everyone!" she called, leaping back onto her digimon. Magnadramon grabbed the other tamers & their digimon with her many legs, and went in pursuit of Reki. "Need a hand?" she called down to her leader, and Magnadramon swooped down.

((Hope it isn't godmodding, we need to get outta there.))  

Hakari Niko

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games