Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Heroes: 'Activating Evolution' Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:05 pm
(ah, but you see. The cloning thing, if you can change your shape you can turn your hand into a person, as to the light, there are plenty of animals that glow in the dark, and there are electric eels, there are animals that can breath at those heights we now soar, so I just adjust myself to that, I always thought these things out before I did it. Just looked to the animal kingdom for it, now, if I copy a different ability using shapeshifting I do believe it would be lesser than a person whose power was that, I mean really. I couldn't make a ton of clones, three of me would definitely be a limit, and no blinding people for me. No animal blinds people with light)

Yin merged into the bird, leaving the look-a-like of alice on top. He decided to just circle on the air drafts for a while, as to the eye with Alice he turned it into a super mini-version of himself, wondering what she was planning.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:47 pm
Alice was startled by the eye's transformation and accidently dropped him into a dumpster. She circled as if looking for food and landed on the dumpster and started picking at the edible trash. A few other seagulls landed by and joined her.  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:56 pm
Mini-Yin popped his head up, ducks down again as a bird goes for him, he couldn't tell which bird was her so he decided to play it safe. Though now that he had a bit of quiet time he started to wonder, how did she transform, how did she know that he was the room, and stuff like that. And what had been up with the shadow lady anyways.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:41 pm
(Am I right on guessing that its way too late for others to join?)  

Amias Nicht

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:06 pm
(No XD)

When she was like this she was glad her body didn't mind the pickings. She shifted through the trash looking for him, but it wasn't going well.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:10 pm
(though I suggest, something. Not coming in like you know everything, maybe popping in in a different spot, a little ways off. No one has started in a car leading into town yet.)

Yin still hovered above the clouds, the local air currents were doing great for this, he had shrunken this one down and into a seagull, gotten rid of the decoy. He had been above the clouds long enough now that if he had left he could have gotten to a different town or a couple of miles away, there was a jet stream nearby, he could tell by the airplane he had seen in the distance. He came down now though towards town, homing in on himself in a very roundabout way, coming in from the direction of the coast, which while a bit of a ways away still worked.  

Yin Yun Yang

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:28 pm
Alice used her talon to dig though the trash and made an opening to where Yin was. She poked her beak through and tried to get him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:41 pm
Yin dodged out of the way of the bird beak, but luckily for him he came in with the seagull him and managed to snatch himself up and get himself out of the other seagull ways. He quickly swallowed himself and merged to just one of him again. He stuck around to try and figure out which of them was her, if any.  

Yin Yun Yang

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:57 pm
She pecked at him repeatedly and squacked before beginning to clean her feathers. She hoped he at least understood that she was trying to tell him it was her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:02 pm
Yin was pecked quite often and squawked at, but he figured that this seagull was her because it was the only one paying even the least bit attention to him. He just looked at it quizzicly, and then started flying off towards the coast.  

Yin Yun Yang

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:16 pm
She didn't move for a moment to give space between them before following.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:24 pm
Yin flew on to the coast, a baren beach unaccessible by land was the target. He had seen it while he was up high, it would be pretty good. High cliffs on all directions of land and a nice parting for the sea.  

Yin Yun Yang

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:27 pm
Alice saw the sea and let out a happy squack. She dived down to the water to see if she could catch a small fish.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:40 pm
Yin landed on the beach, set up himself as a largeish, spacious tent with sand on top of it so it couldn't be spotted from the cliffs above. He made it multichambered too. He watched the seagull he was pretty sure was Alice diving in the water. He just relaxed himself in human from under the patio roof thing of the his tentself.  

Yin Yun Yang

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:56 pm
She flew up and over to him with a fish in her beak. She dropped it and flew into the forest area behind the tent and found a slightly spacious area under some roots and defused with the bird spirit who flew away. She smiled and looked about for a spirit that would help her make the space a little roomier.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games