Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyra Bloodborne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:46 pm
Soq's Name: Karishma
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She's rather motherly and wise for her age. Karishma has been wandering all the lands over, trying to find a place to fit in, a family to have or join. She hasn't many friends due to this fact, but adores children and is quick to size up a male's mating possiblities (at least in her mind). She can deal with a animal's childish nature, but if they're a full grown adult she might call them on it. She loves nature, trotting not running as landscapes amaze her.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who's not fearful of having a family, someone who's willing to be protected and protect their family and someone who has some interest in nature. A calm but not boring spirit. (It'd be nice if the male had similar/earthy coat colors, I have a strong like for natural colored horses)
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or Aim: krystallibran
RP or non-RP?: Either (Note that my Rp perference is a guild Rp, and I'm working strange hours due to being in the navy. But shoot both at me)
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Either, but if it's going to be serious I want a nice plot idea worked out...<3

Note: Yeap, CC's on a new account. Just FYI since the tag hasn't been changed to reflect the name change.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:53 pm
User Image

Soq's Name: Anthem
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Strong-willed, loudly opinionated, tempermental, and, well... raucous. Anthem is fiercely independent and at least a bit selfish.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Nothing in particular. Preferably someone like-minded, an independent stallion. She wouldn't be above manipulating or bossing around a more submissive stallion, though.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: Non-RP only, sorry.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Either. I suppose I'd be willing to consider lifemating, but only if they work really well together. Flings are perfectly fine. I'll be really picky about this girl - she's one of my favorite Soquili. <3

Quickbeamed

phoenix_resurgam

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:56 pm
Soq's Name: Laures

Soq's Picture: User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests: While he is not totally naive, his is slightly innocent in that he believes in fairytales and that anything is possible. If only you wish for it hard enough. He is a very friendly, outgoing, fun-loving fella. He wanders around the soquili lands searching for a mythical land from the stories he heard as a young colt. He prefers to maintain the small butterfly size. Despite his footloose and fancy-free ways, he longs for a mate who will travel with him or give him a reason to stay put without trying to change him. He longs for a family of his own.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? A slightly more "grounded" mare (No head in the clouds) who will accept him as he is, who will complement both his appearance and his temperament. No evil mares need apply.

How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: Rp
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious (lifemate)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games