Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
world of heros Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sly_Shino

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:27 pm
"Question," Leon said raising his hand. "I really don't manipulate anything, so what am I supposed to do?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:00 pm
Kagero turned to face Leon, and grinned. "Improvise."  

Chikyu Kodomo

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:15 pm
"ok so when do we start.?" rick asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:54 pm
"I'm not really sure What to do." said Chase looking at the walls. "They are cool though."  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:38 pm
with a flick of his wrist a spike appeared and he turned it into a dagger
"how is this im not very good i really want to make alot of weapons," luke said thinking about all the weapons in the world
with out really thinking luke some how made his dagger explode
"hey what happened i have never been able to make my spikes exploade freaking out then he chilled out and closed his eyes a little for about a minnute.
"there is a weird aura in this room enhanceing my abilitys," luke said opening his eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:38 am
"Really. Let me try." said Chase as he held out his hands. In one hand he focused his cool energy and in the other hand he focused his heat energy. A ball of ice formed in one hand and a fireball in the other. "Awesome."  

Mavruck

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:21 am
Kaichi grinned, puting his hand on the foldable wall. He turned it into a variety of different walls: stone, brick, wood, obsidian, and now the new Hybrid. He changed it back to the foldable wall and smiled at his teacher,"This is gonna be fun."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:17 pm
"I'll try." Leon walked into the fold able and immediately transformed into a trex, or at least he started to. In the room next to him, Kaichi had changed the walls to stone, and it transformed Leon's room too. When he reached a certain height, he hit his head, and when Leon transformed, he changed fast. The force of him hitting his head reverted him to normal and temporarily knocked him out. "Ouch..." was the last thing Leon said before slipping out of consciousness.  

Sly_Shino

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:21 pm
"Leon. Are you alright?" he said absorbing the fire and ice balls and running to Leon's aid. "Wow. I guess your head's not as hard as mine."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:55 pm
"If everyone is ready, we're about to begin." Kagero channelled her energy into all of the walls at once, and in an instant, each of them felt the room they were in change completely, each one now altered to suit the person within it.

Sean found himself in a gigantic room resembling a stadium, with numerous glass objects and musical instruments lying around. "Okay then, let's get this over with." He walked over to a piano in a corner and placed his fingers on the keys. "Funny, I used to play the piano. I remember having amazing skill with it." He started playing the C major scale when a wine glass on top of the piano cracked. "I guess my powers are still unstable here, though not as much as usual."  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:46 pm
(leon for your power to grow it can be like now if you touch a material you can transform your skin to that material like you could have a steel hand lol)

luke was in a dark room like he was floating and objects that turned into the people he dislikes the most

"errr you jerks always makeing feel bad err i know its not real so i wont have any trouble destroying you," luke said as crazy spikes came out of him destroying everything he couldnt control his anger he was pissed
it wasnt what felt like hours that he calmed down and the room reverted to normal  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:08 pm
The room Chase was transported was weird. half was like the north pole and the other half was on fire. "Wow.This is awesome. I think I know what I have to do...kinda." Just then, Chase relized he was sitting in the fire. "Even cooler. I can't feel it. AWESOME!"  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:01 pm
"hey that was weird i couldnt control myself." luke said mad  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:27 am
Rick was in dark room where lightning bolts flew out of nowhere and rick dodging them left and right." eek whoaaa! what the heck am i goin to do!?"Rick still dodge the lightning bolt  

oreck01

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:23 pm
Kagero's voice suddenly echoed throughout all of the rooms. "This exercise focuses on how you control your powers when in an environment in which they would be enhanced. An increase in power tends to lead to a decrease in control over it. Learn how to maintain control over your enhanced abilities, and you will pass the exercise. For those of you who don't succeed the first time around, there will always be a chance next time."

Sean sighed, realizing what this meant. "I'm probably going to be doing this for a few more classes...or a few more years." He then began playing the piano again, this time causing the same glass he had cracked earlier to shatter in to thousands of pieces, each of which crumbled to dust as it hit the floor. "I guess she wasn't kidding; an enhancement in power triggers a loss of control. I'd better keep that in mind."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games