Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon legendz(UPDATED 11/20/07) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r girls less interested in RP than guys?
  Yes
  no
  maybe
  who gives a crap!?>:<
View Results

Mavruck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:58 pm
"We have to help too" says Chase. "Right" They runs with Akina to the others. When they reach them Tokomon says, "Bubble blow" Bubbles shoot out of his mouth and towards Tyranomon. Tyranomon didn't even feel the attack. "Aim for the eyes." said Chase. Tokomon runs in front of Tyranomon and use bubble blow, blinding Tyranomon.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:54 pm
"We should help to " Right " go Monodramon" Burst Shadow Wing  

Zero slater

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:37 am
rick: r u ok coronamon?
Coronamon:not a prob. just a scratch. i gotta help them. petit knuckle!! he jumps and hit the dinosaur nose."RAAAAUGH!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:04 pm
James soon realized Tokomon's mistake before he could stop it. "No! Why did you blind him?" In response, Tyranomon went into a rampage, swinging his arms and tail in everything within reach, and blasting fire in every direction. "If you blind big opponents like Tyranomon, you can only expect them to enter a mindless rage, attacking everything around them without any thought of where they're aiming. He might attack some of us, or accidentally burn the forest down."  

Chikyu Kodomo

Mavruck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:37 pm
"Oops. My bad. Tokomon watch out!" Tyranomon almost stepped on Tokomon, but missed. "Sorry" said Tokomon as he ran back to Chase.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:08 pm
When the two had arrived at the battle ground, Akina was almost hit by the Tyranomon’s tail. Luckily though, she managed to jump back right on time. She stared up at the Digimon from a good distance and saw that it seemed to be blinded. “Huh?” Akina muttered. While she did so Wanyamon attacked Tryanomon.
“Smile Fang!” But since Wanyamon was just a Baby Digimon, he didn’t do any damage. The poor Digimon was thrown to the ground by Tryanomon’s tail.
“Wanyamon!” Akina screamed and rushed to her hurt partner. She bumped into something and fell down. The blonde looked up and found herself lost for words. What she ran into was... An Orgemon. And behind that one Ogremon, was a lot more...

starlight parade

Mavruck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:44 pm
Chase saw Akina bump into the ogremon. "Akina. Watch out." The ogremon raised it bone club but before he could bring it down on akina, Chase ramed into it. He helped her up. "Are you alright?" Just then all the Ogremon ran toward him. Tokomon jumped in between them. "I'll protect you. Bubble Blow" The bubbles had no effect. "TOKOMON. Move" just then Chase's necklace began to glow again and so did Tokomon. "Tokomon digivolve too...Patamon." Once the light subsided a new digimon was standing in place of Tokomon. "Boom Bubble." Patamon inflated itself and shot out a blast of air knocking down some ogremon.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:22 pm
“Yeah...I’m okay” Akina replied with a small smile. Akina took Chase’s hand to stand up and watched in amazement as Tokomon Digi-volved into Patamon. Sure, she saw the other Digimon Digi-volve, but seeing it up close was... magnificent.
‘I wonder if Wanyamon will be like that...’ Akina thought. The blonde gasped a few seconds later, realizing something important that she almost forgot.
“Wanyamon!” She shouted and ran quickly to her fallen Digimon. She kneeled down and shook the Digimon gently.
“Wanyamon? Are you okay?” Akina asked softly, feeling a bit of panic. Her partner nodded gently and stood up. “Yeah... Sorry I couldn’t do anything” The Digimon replied and looked down, ashamed of his weakness. Akina sighed in relief. So Wanyamon wasn’t hurt badly. The young teen smiled sadly.
“At least no real damage was done...” Was her words. The blue Digimon looked up and blinked. Slowly, a smiled took it’s place on his face.
“Let’s go then! I can beat those Ogremon!”

starlight parade

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:40 am
Rick: not u guys again gonk !
Coronamon:ill take both of guys on scream ! Tyranomon , still rampant, is about to step on coronamon
Rick: eek surprised Coronamon!!!! (rick runs to coronamon and about to b crush as well until a bright orange light surrounds them.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:06 pm
Tyranomon stumbles back as a bright light radiates from the spot where he almost stepped. James and Hawkmon turn and watch as Rick and Coronamon are engulfed in the light shining from Rick's necklace. "What's going on over there? Rick! Coronamon!" "Strange. You don't suppose that this is what the necklaces were for, do you; to blind everyone within a visual radius?"  

Chikyu Kodomo

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:32 pm
Kaichi was about to command Kotemon to help when a briliant orange light surrounded Rick and Coronamon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:41 pm
Akina and Wanyamon watched as a light shrouded Rick and Coronamon. "What's happening to them?" Akina thought and continued to watch the two.  

starlight parade

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:20 pm
"I think I know." said Chase watching the light. "Coronamon is digivolving." said Patamon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:19 pm
Mavruck
"I think I know." said Chase watching the light. "Coronamon is digivolving." said Patamon.

luke and gulimon ran beside chase "digivolveing no way," luke said watching the awsome sight infront of them  

king zetsu13

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:02 pm
Coronamon warrior mode activate! flaremon
url=http://www.tektek.org/dream/avatar.php?a=5723176]User Image
Rick: what happened to me and..u? rick notices his staff in his hand and big red lion in front of him
Coronamon we didit we became the warrior of honor! lets beat the bad guys!
Rick: right!
Flaremonmon: hhhhyyyyyah! flaremon charges @ tyranomon while rick hits him w/ his staff.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games