Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Lost in the Digital World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinexe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:54 am
Sadly, Hano forgot about all the smoke, and he really didn't want anyone to find him. DemiMeramon tured back into Devimon, and they went around the forest and headed North, where it wasn't so hot.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:44 pm
*Fanbeemon looks away* "Master! There is a stronger presence nearby.. We must leave!" *Nods and runs off with fanbeemon but shouts at her* Don't try anything funny!  

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

maxelle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:50 pm
"I can digivolve y'know!" Gatomon exclaimed. Yuuki seemed to not have noticed her partner's outburst.
"Okay then, you lead. Gatomon, why don't you keep lookout with me?" Yuuki stated rather than asked and her little cat nodded before Yuuki turned to smile at Ryzuna. "I think we're ready then."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:53 pm
Ryzuna began walking north making sure not to stray to far from Yuuki, incase of an attack.
Seraphimon soared above them, keeping watch.  

Ryzuna

Rinexe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:25 pm
At the worst possible time, while flying, they encounter three Growlmons attacking them from the ground. They hit Ichi's wing and they both starting falling to the ground, not very gracefull, I might add. At that time Hano's digivice started Flashing. Ichi glowed, into a brilliant white life and digivolve into MetalGreymon and they landed with Hano on his back. Ichi swiped them all away with his tail and started running as they entered the desert again.

They finally get to the middle of the forest after an hour or so. ((Hano was before you and now hes at your time, I was just going through stuff for digievoltutions.)) "Giga Blast!" A large fireball shoots through the sky and blows up. Hano hopes it will attract people.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:35 pm
((Ugh,I moved and now I have to put up with dial-up.....I feel emo...))
Angelic smiled as Mis and renamon left so he and guilmon got up and started running down the road heading in the direction of the restaurant "You know digivolve and it'll be easier on both of us Guilmon." "Fine but expect to much." Guilmon digivovled to Wargrowlmon and grabbed Angelic. Wargrowlmon took off into the air and flew above the road  

angelic_serenity

Rinexe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:48 pm
Because of Devimon's darkness in MetalGreymon, his color slowly changed. It went from orangey to black. He started to digivolve, while Hano was on top of him. He digivolved to BlackWarGreymon. All of the sudden Ichi roared and blasted trees away nd then yelled, "Baron and Ghoulmon, GET HERE NOW!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:16 pm
Baron coughed quietly and looked at Ichi. "And what do you want?"  

Takae Mettaru

Rinexe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:34 am
" 'at was fast..."
"To fight your fat Ghoulmon!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:03 am
"Ghoulmon is not fat......hes muscular. And hes not ripping off a certain digimons look...."  

Takae Mettaru

Rinexe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 am
"You know...nevermind!" Hano and Ichi charge off tothe north, hoping that's were Ryzuna may be.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:04 am
"Works every time eh Ghoulmon?"
"Totally.....Now I wonder if any Rosemon are around......"
"Keep your mind on our work Ghoulmon...."  

Takae Mettaru

Fires Blaze

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:39 am
Zygoon and Leormon wander the halls aimlessly. They spend hours among end looking for signs of the leader digimon and don't come across a single sign of Digimon. "Where is everybody?" "Maybe they're hiding from us." "I doubt that. We are probably in the wrong part of here." While they talk they fail to notice a trip wire and fall over it into a pit screeming.

They land in water and are quickly fished out by pumpkinmon and knocked out with swift blows to the back of the head.

(Sorry it took so long for me to post. I got grounded for two days.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:31 am
Yuuki hummed quietly as they walked on, glancing at Ryzuna or Gatomon briefly every 30 seconds. Soon, Gatomon was complaining that her legs were hurting from all the walking and Yuuki shook her head.
"Fine, I'll let you digivolve, but don't waste too much of your energy," she stated as she brought out digivice and pointed it at Gatomon.
"Gatomon digivolve too-! Angewomon!" the angel appeared out of the swirl of codes and flew into the air. "Much better."
"Tell me when your wings ache, okay?" Yuuki joked and Angewomon glared.

maxelle

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games