Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:48 am
Sorry for not posting Nirav yet, but I will this afternoon
Lots of stuff happened this week with school, so it's been super crazy leading up to finals  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:07 am
DJ Double B
Lots of stuff happened this week with school, so it's been super crazy leading up to finals

okay C:
take your time.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:06 am
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

I can't imagine how much my character's outfit would be...probably quite a bit but it would also depend on the outfit I choose for her.

haha, it's not like you have to wear what you make
I don't really check prices for item I used. it is solely based on what works, then if I like it enough, I will use it for art reference

I am planning to commission some oc art, so I have been messing around with outfit a lot.
there's finally enough gold to order 1 or 2, depending how much it costed

Well good luck with those commissions. Depending on the art to be created it can take some time.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:07 am
DJ Double B

I've got my own finals creeping around the corner as well! No need to worry~
I probably won't be able to come up with a response till late tonight or tomorrow...depending on my work schedule ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:20 pm
amarzyciel

I would be interested to see how Kirsi and Cyril interact in the future, I wonder if she would ever be able to talk easily to him xD

I think she wouldn't mind trying to argue stuff at him, but she could just as easily be too nervous to talk to him dramallama  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:48 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
amarzyciel

I would be interested to see how Kirsi and Cyril interact in the future, I wonder if she would ever be able to talk easily to him xD

I think she wouldn't mind trying to argue stuff at him, but she could just as easily be too nervous to talk to him dramallama

if kirsi keeps trying. They have only known each other for a few hours afterall
Cyril is the kind that get nicer the more you know him.

I tried to give enough content for other to reply to, often it turns into Cyril aggravating the other . . .
he is hard to write into engaging interaction the way he is
there's a lot of potential to develop his character though.
right now he is rough, unpolished character.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:51 pm
amarzyciel
TheWhiteDragonfly
amarzyciel

if kirsi keeps trying. They have only known each other for a few hours afterall
Cyril is the kind that get nicer the more you know him.

I tried to give enough content for other to reply to, often it turns into Cyril aggravating the other . . .
he is hard to write into engaging interaction the way he is
there's a lot of potential to develop his character though.
right now he is rough, unpolished character.

Aren't most children unpolished characters :3
There are times I tend to forget that my character is still developing. They are children and yet I want them to grow up quickly. Its a strange desire but a desire nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:03 pm
Hope the kind

There are times I tend to forget that my character is still developing. They are children and yet I want them to grow up quickly. Its a strange desire but a desire nonetheless.

I mean it more in term of personality.
Cyril doesn't have defined one yet that I have to sit and think how he should react to a situation
not to mention I feel apologetic when he is killing a conversation.

haha, it is challenging to rp as children
my character also tend to seem older than they are

a desire as creator maybe? you want them to be better.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:08 pm
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

I mean it more in term of personality.
Cyril doesn't have defined one yet that I have to sit and think how he should react to a situation
not to mention I feel apologetic when he is killing a conversation.

haha, it is challenging to rp as children
my character also tend to seem older than they are

a desire as creator maybe? you want them to be better.

Note: I promise I'm not ignoring you or Double in the Rp. I'd like to give Bunny a chance to respond :3

I suppose the same can be said of my character. Nothing is really definitive about her, nothing stands out (although that is what I've been aiming for). There are times when I just sit down and think how one of my characters would react in a given situation. It makes my head churn with a lot of 'what if' questions.
But that is the charm of your character! Killing conversations isn't a popular trait in a character (as most RPs encourage interacting with another's character)

Perhaps, I'd like to touch more mature subjects for my characters but for characters that are as young as the ones I RP, it forces me to think back about how I used to be when I was a kid. It can be challenging and I find myself referencing other people's children in the way they act and speak.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:31 pm
Hope the kind

Note: I promise I'm not ignoring you or Double in the Rp. I'd like to give Bunny a chance to respond :3

I suppose the same can be said of my character. Nothing is really definitive about her, nothing stands out (although that is what I've been aiming for). There are times when I just sit down and think how one of my characters would react in a given situation. It makes my head churn with a lot of 'what if' questions.
But that is the charm of your character! Killing conversations isn't a popular trait in a character (as most RPs encourage interacting with another's character)

Perhaps, I'd like to touch more mature subjects for my characters but for characters that are as young as the ones I RP, it forces me to think back about how I used to be when I was a kid. It can be challenging and I find myself referencing other people's children in the way they act and speak.

I figured you are. There's a kind of turn for posting.
Riko -> Alana -> Elysia -> Nirav

it doesn't feel that way due to how many content you have written for her.
I think it is more about ability to express a character in writing.

it is a trait that drive people away.
That's why I need to find a another way to continue conversation or giving enough interaction.
The main idea of Cyril is "not being nice" to contrast with Elysia.
I haven't really show anything about Elysia either beside her facade all this time.
she is still in trying to gain as many friend as she could mode.
interestingly is that Cyril and Elysia will switch side if it goes as I want them to.

I see. I try to remember my childhood for my character.
there isn't any small children around anymore since my cousins are already all grow up.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:40 pm
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

I figured you are. There's a kind of turn for posting.
Riko -> Alana -> Elysia -> Nirav

it doesn't feel that way due to how many content you have written for her.
I think it is more about ability to express a character in writing.

it is a trait that drive people away.
That's why I need to find a another way to continue conversation or giving enough interaction.
The main idea of Cyril is "not being nice" to contrast with Elysia.
I haven't really show anything about Elysia either beside her facade all this time.
she is still in trying to gain as many friend as she could mode.
interestingly is that Cyril and Elysia will switch side if it goes as I want them to.

I see. I try to remember my childhood for my character.
there isn't any small children around anymore since my cousins are already all grow up.

I suppose for the content that I write for my character can be lengthy but I try to make that content appear from an inside perspective of the inner workings of Alana. I guess it is my voice (as I'm her narrator/creator) that is trying to develop this small bundle of clay. I guess I should make my posts simpler or change the way I write her.

I sort of wonder how Alana would react to Cyril. I don't believe I have put her in a situation where she is around difficult people to talk to. So far, I've talked to shy, cheerful, energetic, and characters who have been open for communication with Alana.

What do you mean by 'they will switch sides'? Like, they will switch their character?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:49 pm
Hope the kind

I suppose for the content that I write for my character can be lengthy but I try to make that content appear from an inside perspective of the inner workings of Alana. I guess it is my voice (as I'm her narrator/creator) that is trying to develop this small bundle of clay. I guess I should make my posts simpler or change the way I write her.

I sort of wonder how Alana would react to Cyril. I don't believe I have put her in a situation where she is around difficult people to talk to. So far, I've talked to shy, cheerful, energetic, and characters who have been open for communication with Alana.

What do you mean by 'they will switch sides'? Like, they will switch their character?

oh, you shouldn't. I enjoyed the way you write right now.
it gives me a lot of things to respond to xD

haha, you are free to try whenever you want to.

ah, no. I mean in their impression to other.
Cyril is truthful, Elysia is false.
the one you want to befriend vs the one you should be careful around.
both haven't grow into it yet though.
They are still too young, especially Elysia who is in a crossroad.
that's why she might not turn that way.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:09 pm
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

oh, you shouldn't. I enjoyed the way you write right now.
it gives me a lot of things to respond to xD

haha, you are free to try whenever you want to.

ah, no. I mean in their impression to other.
Cyril is truthful, Elysia is false.
the one you want to befriend vs the one you should be careful around.
both haven't grow into it yet though.
They are still too young, especially Elysia who is in a crossroad.
that's why she might not turn that way.

Why, thank you ^^
Hahaha! Well, that is one motivation to write more. It helps give people something to respond to then just reiterating what someone else has said or done. I think it also helps develop your character/piece of clay.

Hmmmm, I don't think the two have any classes together and I don't remember if they are in the same dorm. He would be an interesting character to communicate to. It may be a matter of how to get them together.

Well, Alana has no idea that Elysia is false since she hasn't really given any impression of being fake or such. They did just meet today so there is more to learn about her. And if you ever need to Rp with anyone then just give me a shout since I'm trying to be more active on Gaia :3
I'd create another character but I may be putting too much on my plate.
What is putting Elysia on this crossroad?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:26 pm
Hope the kind

Why, thank you ^^
Hahaha! Well, that is one motivation to write more. It helps give people something to respond to then just reiterating what someone else has said or done. I think it also helps develop your character/piece of clay.

Hmmmm, I don't think the two have any classes together and I don't remember if they are in the same dorm. He would be an interesting character to communicate to. It may be a matter of how to get them together.

Well, Alana has no idea that Elysia is false since she hasn't really given any impression of being fake or such. They did just meet today so there is more to learn about her. And if you ever need to Rp with anyone then just give me a shout since I'm trying to be more active on Gaia :3

I am grateful for that. it helps a lot.
mine is usually in trying to match my reply back as I could to the quality of other.
I definitely need to make my character to take more initiatives on my end too.

I have no idea,right now.
aside from shared event like this there's not many chance to come across each other.

Elysia is still in confusion as she still haven't find middle ground of how she should act.
She fears placing too much trust and wonder whether other hide their intention like she do.
at the same time, she wants be liked by people.

this put Elysia is in a delicate state.
if she got hurt, she will withdraw further from people.
if she finds her fear is her own imagination, she might start to open up and change her character growth direction.

one accident won't be able to change her actual personality too much after all.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:47 pm
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

Why, thank you ^^

I am grateful for that. it helps a lot.
mine is usually in trying to match my reply back as I could to the quality of other.
I definitely need to make my character to take more initiatives on my end too.

I have no idea,right now.
aside from shared event like this there's not many chance to come across each other.

Elysia is still in confusion as she still haven't find middle ground of how she should act.
She fears placing too much trust and wonder whether other hide their intention like she do.
at the same time, she wants be liked by people.

this put Elysia is in a delicate state.
if she got hurt, she will withdraw further from people.
if she finds her fear is her own imagination, she might start to open up and change her character growth direction.

one accident won't be able to change her actual personality too much after all.

Note: My character is actually part of the Kingdra house. I went to look up what your character thought about mine and it says that I'm part of the Flygon house XD

I tend to do what I can to match others as well. Thankfully, since we have others responding to our character(s) it helps to give a reply that is roughly the same amount as they gave to ours.
And I say go at a pace that suits you and your character. No need to rush for anyone's sake. Yet, I could definitely see you incorporate Elysia's insecurities (her inner voice since I don't believe she is willing to tell anyone at this point).

Its sadly true...there really isn't a whole lot of situations where the two can meet. One way is for them to take similar classes in the future but that won't be for a while.

If I knew what Elysia was really thinking then I would suggest that the only way she can really know if someone is going to decieve her or not is to take a leap of faith. But that might have to come at a later time since she might want to wait and see if the people around her can even deal with her emotional state.

I've never realized a child could harbor so much insecurities. Wait till Alana finds out....I'll have to think about such a time when it actually does come. I can't really say that Alana has any insecurities like Elysia but she does have trust issues that stem from being isolated in the town Alana grew up in.

I'm ever so curious as to when I should bring in her big brother. He would make for such an interesting interaction.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games