Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:59 pm
1. How many times have you smoked marijuana
Never.

2. How many times have you snorted cocaine
Never.

3. How many times have you listened to the Bob Dylan album “Bringing it All Back Home”
Never.

4. Do you plan to watch the Super Bowl this year
No.

5. Are you or have you at any time been a homosexual
I may have been bi-curious for a brief period of time... but never homosexual.

6. What do you think was the most useless part of the Cold War
*shrugs*

7. Have you ever broken a glass or bowl
I've chipped a plate I accidentally dropped.

8. Is your hair on fire?
No.

9. Do you like dancing
Love it!

10. Do you own an iguana
No.

11. Do you eat fish
Yes.

12. What’s 5 x Pi
Lots of pie! razz

User Image

13. What’s the meaning of life
Adventure.

14. How do you like your coffee
I don't like coffee.

15. Favorite flavor of ice cream
Currently being redetermined.

16. Have you ever seen an Alfred Hitchcock film
Yes, I've seen quite a few.

17. Have you ever dropped out of the American school system, if so, in what grade?
No.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:50 pm
User Image
Trying to explain the world of cosplay at conventions to my parents has been a bit of a challenge. It's a total different world to them and they don't understand that there isn't a specific theme you have to stick to with your cosplay even if the particular con is surrounding a particular genre (i.e. anime).
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:55 pm
User Image
Once I finish taking care of my Farmville, I'm going to do a quick search through JCP's stuff to see how much it would cost to put together a Castiel outfit.

I told my Mom I planned on cosplaying as Castiel and wanted to create my own angel wings. She was excited about the idea of creating our own angel wings, lol.

Still have yet to show my parents the episode of Supernatural I picked out. Hopefully I'll be able to do that soon.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:05 pm
User Image
Bloody hell! Why do these trenchcoats have to cost so much?!
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:07 pm
User Image
Just seems wrong that you can buy a plain colored tie for the same price as a trenchcoat...
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:16 pm
30 Day Sailor Moon Challenge

Done in one day... lol.

DAY 1 - When did you first start watching Sailor Moon?

I was about 8 or 9 years old probably when I was in Fred Meyers in the music department when my attention was captured by a brightly colored CD cover. Although I didn't remember any of the words, the image stayed in my head and I managed to go back home and track down what it was - Sailor Moon: Lunarock. Then when my Dad and I went to the rental movie store, I saw that they had Sailor Moon R: The Promise of the Rose movie. I asked if we could rent it, so I could watch it. I instantly fell in love with the show, rented the other two movies, and discovered Cartoon Network was airing some of the S season episodes on TV in the afternoon right when I got home from school. Since then I've been a major fan of the show.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:20 pm
DAY 2 - Who was your favorite character when you were younger?

I instantly fell in love with Sailor Moon when I first got into the series. In fact, when my friends were claiming who our senshi counterparts were, I always went with Sailor Moon. I'm not really sure what exactly about her I liked so much. Maybe just because she stood for love and friendship, and wasn't fond of fighting.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:23 pm
DAY 3 - Who is your favorite character recently?

My favorite senshi now is Sailor Venus - and is the sole reason why I ended up cosplaying as her for my first anime con. I think I started gravitating towards her more and less towards Sailor Moon over time because I could connect with her story more. We both are someone who is an independent soul but is willing to work along side a group of others to get the job done. Although she displays a happy, bubbly persona to the public, underneath it all she's someone who is trying to find her place in a strange world where she doesn't feel like she belongs. Not to mention, having a rough past in the romantic life department.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:25 pm
DAY 4 - Who had the Best Friendship in the series?

I love the friendship between Usagi and Luna, especially the parts displayed in the movie Hearts In Ice. I think its because of the changing roles that occasionally occur between the two of them. Although Luna is supposed to be the "elder" advisor to Usagi, there are times where Luna looks to Usagi for advice - usually in regards to love and friendship. Its really quite touching to see that despite the business aspect of their relationship, there's still that intimate connection developing.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:27 pm
DAY 5 - Who do you think is the Best CANON Couple?

I'll have to go with Uranus and Neptune.

DAY 6 - Name a couple you wish existed.

Hmm... not sure.

DAY 7 - Who, in your opinion, is the prettiest/most handsome character in the series?

Prettiest would have to go to Human Luna. Most handsome has to go to Seiya - just because I had a slight crush on him for a period of time.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:32 pm
DAY 8 - Who is your favorite villain?

Kaorinite has always been my top favorite villain, followed by Queen Neherenia. I think I was drawn to Kaori because of her unique stance in terms of good and evil. While we had seen past (and future) villains question where they're loyalties lie, it was usually sparked by the senshi's actions and words. Kaori was different. She was already questioning her stance long before the senshi arrived, all because of her love for Professor Tomoe. Kaori was the first villain that truly interacted with the senshi without really realizing it (Hotaru = Saturn) and tried her best to get on the girl's best terms. When she was supposedly "killed" and returned, Kaori had no interest in fighting the senshi again; she was forced into it because of Tomoe being obsessed with the Grail and basically rejected her on an intimate level. She only returned to the field out of heartbreak and anger... and hope that maybe if she did this one last thing, Tomoe would finally acknowledge her presence.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:33 pm
DAY 9 - Negaverse, Black Moon Clan, Death Busters, Dead Moon Circus, or Shadow Galactica?

I love the Death Busters and the Shadow Galactica. Probably because of their interaction with the senshi and their compelling background stories. Plus I felt they actually got some work done rather than constantly failing time after time like the others.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:35 pm
DAY 10 - What character do you wish was a senshi?

It's a tie between Kaorinite and Queen Neherenia. One proved by her actions that she didn't want to be considered a bad person and the other already has connections to the Moon family, so there's a possibility she could have a senshi counterpart if the need called for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:36 pm
DAY 11 - Who is your favorite Outer Senshi and why?

Sailor Pluto is my favorite because I identify with her the most. We both are intelligent and reserved figures among our group of friends. Although we don't say much, our presence among the group makes a big impact. Not to mention, we sometimes feel like an old soul compared to all of the young souls around us.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:40 pm
DAY 12 - Who is your favorite Inner Senshi and why?

Sailor Venus. We already covered my reasons why earlier.

DAY 13 - Who is your favorite secondary (civilian) character?

Does Perle count, even though he wasn't technically a civilian?

DAY 14 - Who, in your opinion, is the best dressed senshi?

Michiru has a nice sense of fashion.

DAY 15 - Which Outer senshi has the best attack?

Sailor Pluto.

DAY 16 - Which Inner senshi has the best attack?

Sailor Venus. She can manipulate her attacks to do whatever she wants with them.

DAY 17 - What is you favorite attack overall (villains included)?

Rainbow Moon Heartache  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games