Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:29 pm
The Shiny Furret
I apologize for not being around and posting for the past couple of days. We had to fire someone at work, so I've been working all of the shifts we can't get covered. Basically, my typical five days per week of work has been extended to a twelve day week. I'll try to get both Veronica and Tristan back in action tonight if I can stay awake for that long. sweatdrop

Don't push yourself okay sad  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:54 pm
amarzyciel
DJ Double B

Nirav... I don't think he has anyone. Maybe Cyril? We talked about it a little. Idk i'll have to ask amarz in a bit. Wont be on til this afternoon tho but im down for all random people with Nirav. He needs to meet more of the population xD

===
Seems it has shifted xD not that i mind too much. But we can move it back if you want

Nirav and Cyril can be roommates
although I also do not mind if it's not so, since they aren't any plan to hang out during field trip activity yet.

===

nah, it is fine as it is now.

===

P.S: I tried to write . . . but I found I am too sleepy that my writing suffers sweatdrop

It's fine. I'll probably have Nirav meet up with Elysia and them outside the housing so they can all go do teh things
I'll begin writing that soon  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:20 pm
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox

Do you guys wanna do something with the whole KoruRayMarcus dynamic thing we had planned ? (and maybe some rivalness things? ) during this festival thing?

Also do you mind if Ray and Marcus are roomies? I kinda fell asleep on the whole finding one thing.

I would certainly love too ^^ Koru may not be showing it right now but she is still a little riled up after her fight with Skylar and she is still pretty worried about Ray avoiding her as of late ^^

lol yeah Marcus has been holding some things in for a few months, he's been keeping Rey's problems a secrets and been worried himself. But he'll totally think she should back off a bit if Rey's avoiding her and may or may not take questioning that well.
I kinda wish he knew what happened with Koru and Skylar. He may or may not use that in his possible argument for Koru to back off. (kid's had a rough month.what with the estranged half-brother that makes it a point to treat him with even more distance than is normal for a teacher and maybe having some problems in classes. He might have a hard time keeping his chill (not sure yet thou hard to tell XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:20 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox

Do you guys wanna do something with the whole KoruRayMarcus dynamic thing we had planned ? (and maybe some rivalness things? ) during this festival thing?

Also do you mind if Ray and Marcus are roomies? I kinda fell asleep on the whole finding one thing.

They can be roommates haha. I had like hell week so I haven't been able to do anything either... Who gives 2 exams and three quizes in one week?!?!? Like uhhhh. As for plans you got anything in mind?

Hope it's getting better! These past few days at work have been a little crazy too @-@ pre releases aren't fun
Crazy people maybe? Polar bears are another species that give out lots of tests...
Well Juubi and I were thinking of like Koru and Marcus getting at each other over Ray's recent behavior (most of it through misunderstanding on Koru's part and Marcus's mellow attitude) and plus neither seem to be in the best mood right now XD

Yeah Prairie and I were talking and figured that since Koru does have a gun-ho attitude and Marcus does know a bit more about what goes on with Rey (and would most likely HELP Rey avoid Koru ) so Koru would eventually see him as someone who's enabling Rey's behavior and not like him that much. Marcus for his part has a habit of keeping things to himself (one of his flaws is he tries to handle things himself and doesn't open up to people about things because of the parents he has)
This will eventually lead to a rivalry between them..(which I'm actually really excited about cause between his friendship with Elijah(they will eventually be battle buddies) and his outright rivalry with Koru (they'll resolve things eventually but they'll still be friendly competitive) will finally give me a realistic reason for him to get some battle experience.

..sorry about the wall of text..I'm pretty excited (even if I don't reply that often. I've had some real life mental issues that were kicking my rear halfway through the roleplay. Plus my bestie dropped in from the navy and wanted me to do the whole 'extrovert people thing' with her. sweatdrop )

I was thinking maybe Koru could see Rey and if he starts avoiding her (possibly with Marcus' help) and then maybe she starts getting upset and it escalates from then? Marcus mood may improve (he's a bit salty over not getting the chance to room with friends like Eve and Tera and Ava just cause they're girls. His ten-year-old's mind's just like 'wut? I room with girls all the time. Why can't we hang out and talk about pokemon and camping? This is dumn' blaugh Rooming with Eli and Rey will help bring him around a bit) so he might just help avoid Koru (and avoid her questions ) nicely but firmly and then maybe it'll escalate from there as the festival goes on?
If its okay with you guys of course sorry if it seems like I'm taking charge, I'm just excited.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:31 am
The Shiny Furret
I apologize for not being around and posting for the past couple of days. We had to fire someone at work, so I've been working all of the shifts we can't get covered. Basically, my typical five days per week of work has been extended to a twelve day week. I'll try to get both Veronica and Tristan back in action tonight if I can stay awake for that long. sweatdrop

Oh girl relax and take your time... Sleep, rest up and be well. No need to rush on my behalf  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:47 pm
Do we know what the rooms look like? Like, just to help with describing them in rp  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:26 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Do we know what the rooms look like? Like, just to help with describing them in rp

That's a good point XD I was about to describe it like the hotel from the old beyblade anime XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:43 pm
ShyWolfHeart
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

That's a good point XD I was about to describe it like the hotel from the old beyblade anime XD

lol I mean I don't think they'll mind, just figured I'd ask.
Also yay! our boys are roomies.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:08 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
ShyWolfHeart
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Woo! *high five* so what should the boys do until the event things start?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 pm
ShyWolfHeart
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
ShyWolfHeart
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Well it looks like they're going to a dance. (after they see their room at least) lol
Marcus is totally going to stand there awkwardly like the ten year old boy he is emotion_facepalm (maybe he and Eli can bond over that? Unless Eli wants to dance and maybe then he can drag my introvert along? )
Marcus will probably want to look for friends and he might drag Eli with him (if that's okay with you, if you wanna do more something with fewer characters that's fine too. ) I'm sorry I'm having a hard time coming up with much atm. emotion_sweatdrop  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:40 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
ShyWolfHeart
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
ShyWolfHeart
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Well it looks like they're going to a dance. (after they see their room at least) lol
Marcus is totally going to stand there awkwardly like the ten year old boy he is emotion_facepalm (maybe he and Eli can bond over that? Unless Eli wants to dance and maybe then he can drag my introvert along? )
Marcus will probably want to look for friends and he might drag Eli with him (if that's okay with you, if you wanna do more something with fewer characters that's fine too. ) I'm sorry I'm having a hard time coming up with much atm. emotion_sweatdrop

Don't worry Marcus won't be alone in this! In the past Eli was signed up to take ballroom dance by his mother...this shall bring back memories XD
No that's great either way! Eli needs to meet more people get out more smell the sunflora that kinda thing. I just saw where you planning with Prairie and Spazzy and I wasn't sure if Eli would be too much in all the plans sweatdrop

((Also totally working on a post now I had to think of something new after shadow beat me to posting first emotion_yatta ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:05 pm
GUESS WHO IS NO LONGER DYING?

So what have I missed? XD  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:18 pm
Prairiefox

everyone standing around in the lobby for a week xD
It's time for the dance stuff!

I think Kirsi is going to be really mad at Cyril next post >w> , although he left so I think it's just us now!

feel free to post us leaving for the new place, and I'll do Kirsi! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:27 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

everyone standing around in the lobby for a week xD
It's time for the dance stuff!

I think Kirsi is going to be really mad at Cyril next post >w> , although he left so I think it's just us now!

feel free to post us leaving for the new place, and I'll do Kirsi! 3nodding

Oh dear owo
Well Koru will probably be in a dancin' mood XD
Oki doki I'm postin' now! I'm really sorry for not being around ^^"  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:39 pm
Prairiefox

Well....if we want to be technical here...naaa never mind XD
Welcome back!  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games