Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:22 pm
"Ouch!" Sub cried as Odd's shot connected with his arm, causing him to drop the pistol. The man was already in a full blow sprint so by the time he realized his weapon was gone it was too late to go back for it. Instead he made use of maze of hoodoos, quickly zigzagging around the spires until he found a cluster to dive into and hide.

"You know all three of you can't win! Eventually one will betray the other! Only natural!" Sub shouted, his voice echoing through out the canyon. "I really need a weapon. GRAY, you better help me out for once in your miserable product life." He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:22 pm
Darts showed up in the middle of one of the dunes of sand, near an enormous rock formation of some kind. It jutted up out of the ground like a great titan tearing itself free from the depths, dwarfing the gambler. He looks up, the sun winking off his illuminated golden crest as he does so. All of a sudden, as if possessed with some great purpose, he hops forwards and begins to scale the thing, his golden fingers catching the edges of the stony surface as he climbs. Surely a rock formation this big had to have something incredible at the top of it.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:21 pm
Sub's request would be answered as a chest appeared behind one of the clusters of rock that he had been hiding behind.

As for Darts, the Giratina hybrid would face a daunting climb, as the formation dipped and almost seemed to twist around in midair. While the impossibly articulate geomtery might prevent him from reaching the top, if he managed to climb to such a height, he would find a chest situated atop the rock formation.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:27 pm
Unfortunately, Cera had no idea anyone was even close by, but she'd be making a note to be a lot more aware of what was around her and to use her senses after receiving a shot at seemingly random. It wasn't a killing blow, but the impact was enough to throw her onto the sand and yelp, groaning and rolling to a seated position afterwards.

"That hurt..." She said to herself, rubbing the back of her head before looking around, seeing no one nearby. She could tell there was some chi that wasn't around before, however, providing enough of a hint that someone actually was. She gingerly squeezed the tiny pistol's trigger as a warning shot, keeping low as she tried to find her assailant.

"Conductor of the what now- WHOA!" Aden threw himself onto the ground as soon as he heard the shots, only to get hit and roll to the side. Already, strike one had commenced, and no thanks to crazy. "Oh. You," he remarked, recognizing Reno's voice and remembering how he started this whole simulation. Determined to do something about it, he fired a clip's worth of shots through the cactus. Surely that thing wasn't thick enough to completely stop them, or so he hoped.

Then again, Aden's lack of experience in this kind of thing showed immediately, lacking any sense of finesse or aim. Some shots would go for the cactus, while others seemed to have no rhyme or reason as to where they were aimed at.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:47 am
Kaya shook his head to clear it of Sub's words. "You think we don't know that? We're not all trying to win. We're trying to make it to the end of the game." He countered, attempting to track Sub down but finding that his footprints vanished into the shifting sand within seconds of being left. Before long, he was standing in the middle of the desert, looking around for some sign of not only Sub but the others as well.

Lykas and Odd were left wandering the desert on their own. They'd gotten far off of Kaya's trail shortly after trying to follow it and now found themselves in a massive canyon with a tiny stream running through it, though the water was as hot as the earth around it. Hot though it was, it helped to prevent Lykas from completely dehydrating and the shade let Odd relax for a moment and let his singed flesh return to a more normal temperature.

In HQ, Trishella sat on the couch, watching TV in the main lobby with her violet Fennekin in her lap. "Idina, why do so many people in this group have to be completely crazy?" She asked of the Fire-type.

"Kin kin fen fennekin." Idina replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:36 am
Reno could only stand behind his piece of cover as bullets began to whiz past him when they weren't hammering into the large cactus he had taken cover behind. "Sorry t...ta disappoint, but a cactus is dense as hell! You aren't gonna touch me yet!" Reno crowed from where he was currently cowering, not daring to make any sudden moves amid the hail of bullets that Aden was currently throwing out. When his cover began to creak and groan at him, Reno made no note of it and instead focused on timing his step around the cactus to avoid any of Aden's wild shots. And when his cover tipped over and attempted to crush him, then Reno decided that this was an important issue to take note of. Yelping as the massive trunk collapsed backwards at him, the red haired psychic scrambled to the side of the green behemoth before beginning to sprint for some form of cover, firing wildly in Aden's general direction in an effort to deter fire from the guy. Aden wouldn't need to return fire if he simply wanted to wound Reno, the man had been distracted by the falling cactus and had taken one of Aden's wild shots in the foot.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

prinxe shadow

Demonic Star

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:21 pm
Morgan arrived in a sudden desert, dropping its coat to the floor and clutching its pokeballs and pistol tight. It had no clue what had just happened, or even where it was, only that shots were whizzing over its head. It dropped to the sand with a shriek, looking around frantically at the others in the room. "What the heck?!"

The sand was hot and scorching on its skin, but it was a little more concerned about not getting shot by a laser. Lasers hurt like hell, and so did most methods of death. It rolled into a tiny ball, tossing a handful of sand on its head and curling up to hide- an ineffective method, since its dark clothes stuck out against the sand like a target painted on its back.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:38 pm
"You know you can be seen quite easily." Sub said to the figure attempting to bury its self in the sand. "I take it you're the new arrival GRAY told me about. I see he wasted no time in throwing you into the proverbial flames." He said with a cocky smile as he looked down at the newcomer. "Don't worry, I won't shoot you. I figured we could both help each other. I help you survive this little training regimen and you help me draw out my targets. Have we got a deal?" Sub asked.

He kept looking over his shoulder as he spoke to the person, he had slipped away from the stone cluster while Odd searched for him yet he wasn't certain he had shaken Odd off his trail.

prinxe shadow

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

prinxe shadow

Demonic Star

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:25 pm
SubonicXP

Morgan looked up, scowling and tossing its head so that sand rained down and around like a dog shaking off water. It nodded, but didn't look very happy about it. It hated working with humans, and its whole point behind joining the team had been to get more pokemon friends! It would survive though, and kick training's a**.

"Sure thing." It stumbled to its feet, brushing the sand off itself, and held out its hand to Sub. "I'm Morgan, and I can totally be a target or whatever you need. Just make sure I don't get shot!" It wouldn't do it with grace, but to survive? Hell yeah it would do it, mentally bitching and moaning all the while.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:33 pm
prinxe shadow

"Sure thing." It stumbled to its feet, brushing the sand off itself, and held out its hand to Sub. "I'm Morgan, and I can totally be a target or whatever you need. Just make sure I don't get shot!" It wouldn't do it with grace, but to survive? Hell yeah it would do it, mentally bitching and moaning all the while.

"Good. Now this is what you're going to do. You see those hoodoos? The rock cluster?" He said, pointing to the rocks in the desert. "I found a chest in there, usually in these training simulations they contain weapons. However, the chest is out in the open, only shielded by a stone. A man named Odd is around there. Go open up the chest. He'll see you immediately once you do. When he does...run. He'll be expecting me however, not you. So I should be able to get a jump on him." Sub said with a grin.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

prinxe shadow

Demonic Star

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:19 pm
SubonicXP

Morgan raised one eyebrow, but complied with nary a mutter of obscenities under its breath. Its boots gripped the sand, pushing it forward quickly to the chest, where it stooped for a stupid moment to catch its raspy breaths and try not to hyperventilate as it opened the chest.

It didn't have time to look in before it was seen and had to take off again, clutching all the weapons to its bound chest. It made it rather hard to breathe, but it was worth it to deal with the dysphoria. Boots kicking up sand behind it, it ran for its tiny little life.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:13 pm
Darksol88
Unfortunately, Cera had no idea anyone was even close by, but she'd be making a note to be a lot more aware of what was around her and to use her senses after receiving a shot at seemingly random. It wasn't a killing blow, but the impact was enough to throw her onto the sand and yelp, groaning and rolling to a seated position afterwards.

"That hurt..." She said to herself, rubbing the back of her head before looking around, seeing no one nearby. She could tell there was some chi that wasn't around before, however, providing enough of a hint that someone actually was. She gingerly squeezed the tiny pistol's trigger as a warning shot, keeping low as she tried to find her assailant.
"Didn't mean the head," she muttered, tilting her ears to make an L shape. She took aim again, poking her head out from a rock. "Okay then, once more...."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:46 pm
Odd, did indeed pick up the energy of a new soul flickering into being but he was off in a canyon somewhere with Lykas, recovering. "Hmm.....I feel as if I should be doing something right now...." He told his partner, the Jellicent hybrid giving him a strange look in response

"Such as?" He asked, raising a doubled handful of water over his head and dropping it onto himself to cool off and rehydrate.

"I should do find Kaya and see if he got Sub back for you.... Stay here and hide." Odd responded before he walked away, tuning his senses in on the familiar feeling of Kaya and Sub's souls.

"Ya right." Lykas replied, standing up, stretching out and then heading off deeper into the canyon. He wasn't as good at this 'energy sensing' thing as Odd but he could read enough to tell there were two people not far ahead of him.

Odd would find his way back to the cluster of stone monoliths Sub had disappeared into fairly quickly and crept around them with his senses on high alert until something tripped his natural attack mechanism. Diving forward, he phased straight through a rock formation and attempted to drive his hand into the target on the other side, his soul primed to siphon off part of his victim's.

Kaya would be the victim in question, who yelped loudly as he was hit and stumbled backwards, clutching at his stomach in horror. "Watch where you point that thing, soul sucker!" He yelled at Odd before losing his balance and falling over.

"Hey.....There's a person over there...." He said after a moment, noticing an unfamiliar figure running away from a chest in the shadow of a stone structure but left out in the open other than that. "Go hit them." With that simple statement, he drew his twin pistols and fired a barrage at the person while still lieing on his back.

Odd followed Kaya's line of sight and, upon spotting Morgan, he ran after them, shifting into his intangible form as he did in order to avoid Kaya's hail of bullets.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:41 am
Morgan ran for its life, sand kicking up under its boots as they fled towards Sub. It hoped that the other would actually protect it, and shoot Odd. It ducked the barrage of laser bullets, one whistling above its head and moving its long hair. It was hyperventilating as it ran, taking gulps of air in raspy breaths and trying to not faint from oxygen loss. That was never fun, but was, sadly, all to common an experience for it. "S-sub, help!!!"

Their pokemon floated behind it, it having accidentally pressed the button on its pokeballs. Ghoul and Valkyrie were flying, moving faster than their trainer and dodging bullets like no one's business.  

prinxe shadow

Demonic Star

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:13 am
Sub had now positioned himself on top of one of the hoodoos, watching the events unfold below. After putting his Go-goggles back on the man would leap off of the rock formation and attempt to tackle Kaya to the ground and put an end to his fire. "Hey Odd!" Sub cried as he grabbed one of the pistols in Kaya's hands and tried to get his attention by firing a shot at him.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games