Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:29 pm
Hope the kind
Xaven the Raven
Hope the kind
Xaven the Raven
Hope the kind
Xaven the Raven
Anyone want to team up with Josh?

You may want to elaborate on what you mean by 'team up'

Well, we have to be in teams of 3 (sorry for the late reply, catching up on homework)

Why in a team of three?
And no problem about the lateness of the reply, thanks for letting us know you are focused on hw.

we have to be in groups of three for the festival.

Really? I didn't even know that...I just thought that was for the roommates. I guess I need to go look back at the announcement.

It's only for roommates
you can just hang out with whoever you want during the festival ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:44 pm
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Xaven the Raven
Hope the kind
Xaven the Raven

Well, we have to be in teams of 3 (sorry for the late reply, catching up on homework)

Why in a team of three?
And no problem about the lateness of the reply, thanks for letting us know you are focused on hw.

we have to be in groups of three for the festival.

Really? I didn't even know that...I just thought that was for the roommates. I guess I need to go look back at the announcement.

It's only for roommates
you can just hang out with whoever you want during the festival ^^

Thats good to know ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:05 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox

Do you guys wanna do something with the whole KoruRayMarcus dynamic thing we had planned ? (and maybe some rivalness things? ) during this festival thing?

Also do you mind if Ray and Marcus are roomies? I kinda fell asleep on the whole finding one thing.

They can be roommates haha. I had like hell week so I haven't been able to do anything either... Who gives 2 exams and three quizes in one week?!?!? Like uhhhh. As for plans you got anything in mind?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:34 am
SpazzticPanda1311
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox

Do you guys wanna do something with the whole KoruRayMarcus dynamic thing we had planned ? (and maybe some rivalness things? ) during this festival thing?

Also do you mind if Ray and Marcus are roomies? I kinda fell asleep on the whole finding one thing.

They can be roommates haha. I had like hell week so I haven't been able to do anything either... Who gives 2 exams and three quizes in one week?!?!? Like uhhhh. As for plans you got anything in mind?

I completely understand. I thought art school would be a lot of drawing.

How the heck does human ecology factor into this?  

Xaven the Raven

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:36 am
Xaven the Raven
SpazzticPanda1311
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox

I know the first two years of college/university life is all about getting your General Education Courses out of the way, while the last two years focus on your actual Major.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:59 am
Hope the kind
Xaven the Raven
SpazzticPanda1311
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox

I know the first two years of college/university life is all about getting your General Education Courses out of the way, while the last two years focus on your actual Major.

Its ben a mixed bag for me. There are a lot of basics to cover in art, so I have been taking classes like principles of color theory, elements of perspective, and 2 different anatomy classes.  

Xaven the Raven

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:01 am
SpazzticPanda1311
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox

Mind if josh is in on that just because I'm stretched for time as it is. I'm about to call into work so I can knock out a really good post worthy of you guys.

I feel bad about being so flighty with posts. Sometimes I start to plan my post and before I know it, its 4 days later and I'm cramming an essay for class.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:04 am
Xaven the Raven
SpazzticPanda1311
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox

Mind if josh is in on that just because I'm stretched for time as it is. I'm about to call into work so I can knock out a really good post worthy of you guys.

I feel bad about being so flighty with posts. Sometimes I start to plan my post and before I know it, its 4 days later and I'm cramming an essay for class.

Well, I know if you are still looking for a roommate then Double D's male character, Nirav Goto, still needs some two more guys I believe.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:43 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox

Hope it's getting better! These past few days at work have been a little crazy too @-@ pre releases aren't fun
Crazy people maybe? Polar bears are another species that give out lots of tests...
Well Juubi and I were thinking of like Koru and Marcus getting at each other over Ray's recent behavior (most of it through misunderstanding on Koru's part and Marcus's mellow attitude) and plus neither seem to be in the best mood right now XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:49 pm
Okay guys I need some help from everyone =)

I'd like for someone to give me list about the members who are currently paired up or plan to be paired up.

This is my final attempt at getting everyone to roommate with the people of their choice. Since we need to move on, the groups just need to be assigned and then we can have all the students head out.  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:08 pm
Shadow of Miracles

I'd like for someone to give me list about the members who are currently paired up or plan to be paired up.

This is my final attempt at getting everyone to roommate with the people of their choice. Since we need to move on, the groups just need to be assigned and then we can have all the students head out.

Well Kirsi and Koru are rooming together ^^

I think Elijah, Marcus and Ray are going to but Eli also asked Tristan so I have no idea with that

Veronica asked Iris

I believe Faye and Ava are rooming

-Goes to read to check out everyone else because my mind is lowfat pudding-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:39 pm
I know Alana, Okumura and Penrose are rooming  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:49 am
Shadow of Miracles

Gonna speak for my characters real fast

Faye, Phoebe, and Ava are together

Nirav... I don't think he has anyone. Maybe Cyril? We talked about it a little. Idk i'll have to ask amarz in a bit. Wont be on til this afternoon tho but im down for all random people with Nirav. He needs to meet more of the population xD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:18 am
DJ Double B

Nirav... I don't think he has anyone. Maybe Cyril? We talked about it a little. Idk i'll have to ask amarz in a bit. Wont be on til this afternoon tho but im down for all random people with Nirav. He needs to meet more of the population xD

===
Seems it has shifted xD not that i mind too much. But we can move it back if you want

Nirav and Cyril can be roommates
although I also do not mind if it's not so, since they aren't any plan to hang out during field trip activity yet.

===

nah, it is fine as it is now.

===

P.S: I tried to write . . . but I found I am too sleepy that my writing suffers sweatdrop  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:18 am
I apologize for not being around and posting for the past couple of days. We had to fire someone at work, so I've been working all of the shifts we can't get covered. Basically, my typical five days per week of work has been extended to a twelve day week. I'll try to get both Veronica and Tristan back in action tonight if I can stay awake for that long. sweatdrop  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games