Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:55 pm
Does anyone need one more boy or girl roommate for the trip? Veronica and Tristan are free! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:59 pm
Cuevas_506
Hope the kind

Ah, I see. Well, a lot of us were asked to join the guild (at least, those who are affiliated with DTI). Well, I know that the first obstacle you would need to pass is to create your character. Once your character is approved then one of the Crew Members or Shadow/Marco himself will inform you if your character is eligible to join the event.

Well I had PM'ed Marco on what his stance was, in the sense to see if I could join the Guild, but alrighty... ^^; I am currently working on the character, most likely will post it tomorrow.

It might take a while to hear back from Marco...I know I'm still waiting a response from him via PM and through a post I made in the Guild. Though, you are more than welcome to press the 'Join Guild' button. I don't think there is any reason why he won't accept you ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:01 pm
The Shiny Furret
Does anyone need one more boy or girl roommate for the trip? Veronica and Tristan are free! whee

I believe Nirav Goto still needs a male roommate ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:28 pm
X Kaos X

Hitsukei
I apologize for falling off the radar for so long. I lost access to the Internet for a little while and now things have picked up at work. I regret being so unreliable to rp with, but I hope that once I'm off work at the end of April, I'll have free time again to invest back into Gaia. (In other words I'll be able to rp more reliably then)

I also regret missing so much in the rp currently as well as a private event email I had no chance at getting involved in. But what can I do about it? Haven't felt particularly important here, regardless. (Was offered to join the crew, was even accepted and then nothing happen. ??? No idea, but could care less now. I suppose the crew was busy and probably still busy.)

I'm not sure if I should come back and roleplay again in between my busy schedule or if I should wait until the end of April to come back. (I'm worried about struggling to keep up if I attempt the former. ) I don't expect any input -- but figured I'd post this message to allay any curiosity on my whereabouts.

Half thought about quitting, but there's a lot of roleplayers here that are dear to me. See you guys around. Hopefully sometime soon.

No need to apologize. Glad to have you back, if even for a while.

I'm sorry that we didn't get back to you on that and made you feel that way. >.<
You are certainly an important part of the guild. It's thanks to you that we got a huge boost in activity after all. The crew has been busy between organizing the event, updating the rules combined with our real life schedules. We'll try to get back to you as soon as possible on this subject, but it's been difficult to discuss things due to it being difficult for all of us to be present at the same time.

Due to the mods current schedules, things have been a little slow in the guild so I don't think it'll be too difficult to keep up. This may change in the next few weeks though. Regardless of whatever you choose, I'm just glad that you decided to stay and not outright quit. We'll be here to welcome you back. ^-^

Thank you, Kaos. I appreciate your sentiment and I can understand how running this guild would be difficult. No offense, but having a system where all crew members must discuss significant matters concurrently seems like a inept system for governing this guild -- however, that's just this user's opinion.

While I appreciate your offer to update me on the crew's collective decision on inviting me into the fold, I'd like to retract my offer to become part of the crew. I've since lost interest in investing my time into this particular circus. Thanks, but no thanks. I understand that the invitation was insincere from the get-go. If it were serious, I would have become a crew member back when Shadow of Miracles made the offer on January 17th.
XXX(( "Dammmnn! Simple decisions are made really quick here -- mind blown. 79 days to debate adding another crew member to help out? THAT'S LUDICROUS SPEED!!" )) XXX*cough-cough* I don't mean to sound this testy, but things have been grating on my nerves for a while now. Regardless, I'm gonna let bygones be bygones. It'd be better for me to stay on the sidelines and cool off.

Anyhow, I'll see about using my spare time to catch up on what's been going on with everyone's characters. It's exciting to see a few new faces around here, too. I look forward to roleplaying again, as soon as I can find a way to slot myself in (should be fairly easy as you said). Thank you once again for taking the time to respond to me Kaos. I've always respected you for the way you handle things in addition to your skill as a roleplayer.

Best regards.

-----

Hope the kind

Believe me. I've been in a pretty dark place as of late, and I really needed something to lift my spirits. Work has only gotten significantly harder on me (I'm playing foreman to a bunch of young pricks that s**t on me every day) and I've developed an even stronger self-loathing than I knew possible. My arms are wrecked, scarred to high hell from bad decisions, and I've bruises and pain all over. Regardless, seeing you return to the guild and roleplay pretty much gave me a reason to push harder to come back again myself. Gaia was my escapism, and I'm happy to return once my schedule frees up. Like I've stated in the past, there's a lot of good people here that motivate me to stick around. You're one of the many. Thank you for extending your guileless hand to me, and being the first to answer my whimper.

NOTE: I decided to answer you both here since "Off Days" is no place for a conversation.  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:17 pm
Hitsukei

Hope the kind

Believe me. I've been in a pretty dark place as of late, and I really needed something to lift my spirits. Work has only gotten significantly harder on me (I'm playing foreman to a bunch of young pricks that s**t on me every day) and I've developed an even stronger self-loathing than I knew possible. My arms are wrecked, scarred to high hell from bad decisions, and I've bruises and pain all over. Regardless, seeing you return to the guild and roleplay pretty much gave me a reason to push harder to come back again myself. Gaia was my escapism, and I'm happy to return once my schedule frees up. Like I've stated in the past, there's a lot of good people here that motivate me to stick around. You're one of the many. Thank you for extending your guileless hand to me, and being the first to answer my whimper.

NOTE: I decided to answer you both here since "Off Days" is no place for a conversation.

If you need an ear to hear more of your troubles I'd be more than willing to listen with both ears open. I'm unsure if whether or not my personality, or my words can lift your tired spirits; however, if you are in great need for a listener than you don't need to look no further. I might even recommend that we continue this conversation privately as I don't want anyone to get a negative impression about you. I know all too well how good, helpful and kind you are to others including myself. I have learned time and time again that there will be others who will try our patience and our nature. Yet, I learned to persevere because there is so much more to life and to people than their negativity.
If my personality and my character's can aid you in any shape or form, I'd gladly give my time to you. I would also consider it an honor to be that person to remind you, or give a nudge about the kind person I know you really are. Unfortunatly, I can't make the negative people in your life disappear but I can at least ease your mind away from it or give an ear to vent off to. And no need to worry about spreading any sort of negativity, I don't tend to dwell on those things.
My hand is always there for you to take, it just may not always be noticeable. In regards in being one of the first responders to your 'whimper'....the thought never occurred to me that you were whimpering as you say. In my eyes your words were a sign of hope that I would see you around but your words brought to light the trouble times that you've had to experience. I may not be able to lick your wounds but I will do what is in my capability to ease the pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:05 am
Hitsukei
*Redacted*

Hope the kind
If you need an ear to hear more of your troubles I'd be more than willing to listen with both ears open. I'm unsure if whether or not my personality, or my words can lift your tired spirits; however, if you are in great need for a listener than you don't need to look no further. I might even recommend that we continue this conversation privately as I don't want anyone to get a negative impression about you. I know all too well how good, helpful and kind you are to others including myself. I have learned time and time again that there will be others who will try our patience and our nature. Yet, I learned to persevere because there is so much more to life and to people than their negativity.
If my personality and my character's can aid you in any shape or form, I'd gladly give my time to you. I would also consider it an honor to be that person to remind you, or give a nudge about the kind person I know you really are. Unfortunatly, I can't make the negative people in your life disappear but I can at least ease your mind away from it or give an ear to vent off to. And no need to worry about spreading any sort of negativity, I don't tend to dwell on those things.
My hand is always there for you to take, it just may not always be noticeable. In regards in being one of the first responders to your 'whimper'....the thought never occurred to me that you were whimpering as you say. In my eyes your words were a sign of hope that I would see you around but your words brought to light the trouble times that you've had to experience. I may not be able to lick your wounds but I will do what is in my capability to ease the pain.

My whimper was heavily doctored, re-wrote and deliberated over, and eventually that's what I came to post. I just wanted to off handedly thank you for your time -- coming from someone that feels utterly worthless. If I'm looked up to by anyone, it'd had to be misguided, but an honor nonetheless. I've been fighting critical depression for some time now. Medication's been hit and miss; no highs, but really long and hard falls. Been on the verge of losing it (probably already have), and when I double-take my own posts on here, I'm starting to see my wretched loathing self is leaching into my online persona. Dammit. I shouldn't talk like this but I'm really hurting, and I can't deny it. Tried to reach out to a real life friend and arrange plans to run away from my demons, made the mistake of getting my hopes up, but things haven't been materializing and I'm fearful that I'm instead pushing that dearest friend away -- and fast. I can understand why people would choose to turn their backs on me, I'm goddamn insane, and honestly, I don't give a damn any more. You're right, I shouldn't talk about stuff like this online, at least not publicly. I'm sorry... I'm a wreak... Your post really got to me, but in a good way. It's good to know that there are others (including SoundVVave) who are willing to reach out to me. I appreciate it a lot. I'm been trapped in this void of existing and not existing for far, far too long. I just can't find it in me to really talk to anyone though. Its complicated. I'll Pm when I've hit my absolute lowest. But for now, I'm gonna back to being Hitsukei. For real. Sorry everyone...  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:13 am
DJ Double B
Erkowan

Hey, do you want to keep Ava and Faye together as they go into the temp housing? Ava was quoted by Phoebe, so I'm going to posting her there soon, but do you wanna have them stick together or nah?

"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!
We're not what you're thinking!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

That sounds fine to me!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"We're poor little souls
who have lost all control
and we're forced here to take that role!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:52 am
DJ Double B
Quick note for yall
Feel free to room with Nirav if your character doesn't have any guys to room with

Cyril's also looking for roommates.
Nirav will be a obvious choice simply because they know each other.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:56 am
Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

do you want Cyril to stick around during field trip or do you want to split up?
he isn't the nicest guy to be together with sweatdrop
I don't have any plan for him and he won't meet the two again unless they invite him.
(looks unlikely with how bad he was doing in making an impression)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:26 pm
amarzyciel
Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

do you want Cyril to stick around during field trip or do you want to split up?
he isn't the nicest guy to be together with sweatdrop
I don't have any plan for him and he won't meet the two again unless they invite him.
(looks unlikely with how bad he was doing in making an impression)

I'm okay with him begin around ^^
Though they can't room together they can still hang out ^^ I'm koru will somehow try to drag him in on the fun XD  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:56 pm
The Shiny Furret

Eli still needs some roomies ^^" Though I don't think he and Tristian know each other sweatdrop Good to meet new people though  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:45 pm
ShyWolfHeart
The Shiny Furret

Eli still needs some roomies ^^" Though I don't think he and Tristian know each other sweatdrop Good to meet new people though

I believe Shadow mentioned that if you aren't able to find a roommate that he or a Crew member will automatically assign the remainders together.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:23 pm
Hope the kind
ShyWolfHeart
The Shiny Furret

I believe Shadow mentioned that if you aren't able to find a roommate that he or a Crew member will automatically assign the remainders together.

Oh okay awesome ^^ It's been a bit since i was on last I haven't read everything up to now completely yet. I woke up a few days ago with strep and haven't really felt the best but today I got my voice back so yay! It has lifted my spirits ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:46 pm
ShyWolfHeart
The Shiny Furret

Tristan isn't one to meet new people, but that doesn't mean I won't shove him into this situation anyways. twisted Consider him a roommate! If you want to put Eli there (or if you have already and I missed it because I'm working) then I'll post Tristan when I get home tonight. emotion_yatta  

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games