Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:32 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu
Genin--Ninjutsu/Bloodline--Sunagakure

"When I finish my bloodline, I'll probably move on to the Doton scroll," said Kin, while focusing his chakra. The threads from wrist and elbow of his right arm stretched towards his fingers. At the tip of his fingers, the threads twined together and formed a very sharp point. Ito Souken: Mori

After completing the jutsu, he pointed it to the ground and started moving away from the Sannin. The next jutsu he performed would be bigger. As he walked away, the threads in his shoulders, arms, and upper back expand out. They then compacted together to form a giant octopus-like form around his body. Ito no Gaikotsu

With the lance still on his arm, he began moving one of his hearts towards it. Once there, the arm detached from his shoulder. It formed a humanoid figure before it started walking around. Ayumi Eda The humanoid figure turned to him and stood still.

Kin was so glad that he was finally able to learn his bloodline techniques. Back in the village he was from, they never allowed him to learn anything because he was a born prodigy and had an immense amount of chakra. Raising his left arm he pointed his palm at the Ayumi Eda jutsu. Threads came out of his wrist and launched at the Ayumi Eda jutsu. The threads pulled the jutsu closer and began extracting the heart he put into the jutsu.
"Tekishutsu." he said, as the heart entered his body.

OOC: ...
Chakra: 310 / 310
Used Techniques:
Ito Souken: Mori [Thread Creation: Lance] [C] [Learned]
Ito no Gaikotsu [Exoskeleton of Threads] [Learned]
Ayumi Eda [Walking Limb] [Learned]
Tekishutsu [Extraction] [Learned]

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:58 am
Michael the sexy king
Make sure you are doing the proper amount of posts for learning your technqiues. Each rank has a different number associated with reductions from classes and the academy.

San looked over the technqiues, and found that they still needed to be perfected slightly. The kid was good, but it was PERFECT practice that made them better. You didnt practice it till you got it right, you did it until you never got it wrong.

"Doton is my favorite element. But you may wanna look over those technqiues again...they looked a little sloppy from the start....I dont want you to go into combat unprepared"  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:49 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc walked up to the building and looked up to the sky. "Ahhh, Suna." Doc said. He looked back to the doors and walked inside. Once Doc was inside he looked around for a nice shaded spot to be. There was one good spot he found with the exception of some other people training in the area.

Doc stood in the shade quietly and focused on the training that he had done with his uncle before he joined the ranks of the shinobi. Doc focused on the darkness that he was in so that he could control it. As Doc was focusing his chakra, the shadows began to rise and fall from the ground. After struggling to control the shadows, Doc had to take a break because it was so tiring for him.
(Kageton: Endai Yami [ Shadow Release: Far Reaching Darkness ] 1/2)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 250
Ryo: 400
AC: 950

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:04 am
Kamiya walked into the area and sat down to watch san train the others.  

dreadno

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:16 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu

"Again!?" yelled Kin. He couldn't believe what he just heard come out of his teacher's mouth. He was a little aggravated because he was using his bloodline and he wanted another heart, but he had to control himself. He wasn't about to let his lust for hearts take over. "Fine.." He began focusing his chakra again.
Ito Souken: Mori [Thread Creation: Lance] [C] [2 post to learn] [1/2]

The threads from his wrist and elbow on his left arm stretched towards his fingers. At the tip of his middle finger, the threads began to twisted and twine together. This made them form a sharp point. "Ito Souken: Mori." he said, as he looked at a training dummy and ran at top speed towards it. Once he was close, he swung his left arm and cut right through the dummy, cutting it in half, and scratched the wall. "There...Was that any better?"
Ito Souken: Mori [Thread Creation: Lance] [C] [2 post to learn] [2/2] [Learned]

Used Techniques:
Ito Souken: Mori [Thread Creation: Lance] [C] [Learned]

:: Reductions ::
___• Bloodline [1] post faster
___• Academy Reductions & Post Amounts
______~ Rank (C) ○ [-2] ○ 5 Posts
______~ Rank (B) ○ [-2] ○ 7 Posts

Ito Souken: Mori [Thread Creation: Lance] [C] [2 post to learn]
Ito no Gaikotsu [Exoskeleton of Threads] [4 post to learn]
Ayumi Eda [Walking Limb] [4 post to learn]
Tekishutsu [Extraction] [4 post to learn]

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:24 pm
Michael the sexy king

dreadno

pliokiju

The clone gave a big smile while clapping his hands. Indeed, even the inexperienced gennin would be able to tell it was better then his previous performance.

"Of course! That one was much improved compared to your last attempt. You may think im a stickler now, but the more we sweat in training the less we bleed in battle...."

The sannin remembered his training days, when he had done technique after technique thousands of times....then he noticed another person training, and quickly waved them over.

"Good technique! Breath and concentrate, and let your chakra flow through you."

Then the sannin noticed Kamiya enter the room, and sat by San. Giving a big thumbs up, the ninja asked a question.

"Hey there! You ready to train?"  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:40 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc still stood in the shadow quietly. Doc grabbed a practice dummy and set it up as though it was standing up. Doc focused on the shadows again. As Doc focused, his chakra, the shadows began to rise and fall from the ground. This time the shadows reached up to his fingers and crawled slowly up both his arms. Doc then stood like he was going to punch the dummy from a distance but when he swung, the shadow kept going like a huge arrow. The shadow pierced the dummy straight through its chest and out the back. Doc brought the shadow back to his arm and then released his chakra. The shadows fell back to the ground and were back to normal. Doc looked up at the dummies chest and said "Nice, I can definitely use this for many things." Doc sat down on the ground and just kept looking at the dummy.
(Kageton: Endai Yami [ Shadow Release: Far Reaching Darkness ] 2/2 learnt)

As Doc sat there he noticed San wave him over, so Doc got up and walked over. As he walked past the dummy he just pushed it down to the ground so it would be out of the way of others training.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 250
Ryo: 400
AC: 950

yo-ko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:26 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu

After he finished, all the threads retreated back into his wrist and elbow. He turned to the Sannin and smiled. He was glad that some type of progress was made. Without saying anything, he started his net technique. He began breathing in and out for about a minute.
[1/4]

His chakra slowly started to outline his entire body. The threads in his shoulders, arms, and upper back sprouted out and raged wildly in the air. His lust for hearts could be sensed throughout the room.
[2/4]

More of Kin's chakra poured out. The threads wiggled and raged wildly within the air. Some of them started to compact together and formed eight giant octopus-like tentacles.
[3/4]

When Kin turned towards one of the training dummies, he jumped up in the air and two of his tentacles stretched towards the dummy. The tentacles hit the training dummy sending it flying across the room, about ten feet away from the shadow user. Next thing you know, another tentacle flew at the dummy and smashed it into the wall. The destruction would probably fly towards the shadow user too.
[4/4]

Used Techniques:
Ito no Gaikotsu [Exoskeleton of Threads] [Learned]

Ito Souken: Mori [Thread Creation: Lance] [C] [2 post to learn]
Ito no Gaikotsu [Exoskeleton of Threads] [4 post to learn]

Yo-ko

pliokiju

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:40 pm
Michael the sexy king

pliokiju

It would be the first time that Kin would see the Sannin pop into action, and perform in a manner that was only possible through years and years of dedicated, perfect practice, and abnormal, spectacular skill. Out of thin air, an iron sand curtain would be formed, blocking and defending Doc from the flying debree. In almost the same moment, once all the debree was safely on the ground, the iron sand curtain seemed to fade once again, simply dissolving back into the air. Speaking in a smooth, calculated, and controlled voice, San took a few steps to approach to the jiongu user.

"Please be mindful of your techniques, as this is also another form of practicing and training them. Suna ninja are known to take a technique and transform it into something beyond what it should have been capable of, to apply it in creative ways that no one else could think of or perform. But that too takes dedicated, mindful, and precise practice as well which means even knowing where the damage could be going."

San's tone then changed to a lighter one as he gave a grinning smile, taking a small moment to allow the gennin to see the change in his demeanor.

"But you are just a gennin, and dont think i am comming down on you for not being perfect. I simply was pointing out a way i tried to train, and i found it to translate directly to the battlefield. Kinda a secret i just told you...."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:00 pm
Michael the Sexy king

pliokiju

dreadno

Yukiko Masaki

(You guys will want to train as much as you can for right now. San;s mini arc is about all set up, and we will probably embark soon. so if you have any training ou want done before you get put to use. I promise it will be on you enjoy)  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:59 am
Kamiya nodded. to San.
"would you teach me some taijutsu?"
he said. his lanky build wouldn't be good for overly strength based taijutsu but anything that was more of a soft taijutsu style would be perfect for his balanced body and nature.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:26 am
dreadno

The Sannin smiled and turned to kamiya, who seemed to be comming to terms with San as a teacher. Giving some thought to the question, the satetsu spoke again.

"Um...sure. I dont specialize in Taijutsu, but i do have my fair share of skills in those respects. Have you done your research into what styles you wanna study and utilize. Personally our native martial art "Pi Qua Quan" Is a rather useful soft and counter intensive style that still comes with its own offensive capabilities. Would you be interested in learning this one?"  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:10 am
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu

Kin turned around and watched the Sannin spring into action. He was impressive at how fast the iron sand moved to block the debree. When the Sannin approached him, his threads quickly retreated back inside him. "I'm so sorry! Controlling the desires of my bloodline is pretty hard." said the teen, as he extended his threads to put up the Doton scroll across the room. "For now I think I should move on."

Used Techniques:

Yo-ko

pliokiju

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:26 pm
Bed of Fire 1/1
Endan 2/2
Kozokku 2/2

Despite Al's intention to leave the Academy, he found himself drawn back to the training room after a short stroll. He had almost left the academy when he heard a teacher ranting on about the Katon element. Berating himself for neglecting 1/2 of his clan's origins, he returned to his room and rolled out a scroll. After scanning the first item, he made several handsigns and released a large spew of concentrated oil from his mouth, coating the resilient floor of the training room. It ignited almost instantly, and burned brightly for several moments, before the fire-dampeners put it out. Satisfied, Al returned to the scroll. His next technique was a simple one, Endan or "Fireball." Shot a simple stream of fire from the user's mouth, easy as that. He studied the seals a bit more carefully this time, and then set the scroll to the side. Pulling up a target, he concentrated his chakra and made the seals. A stream of fire leapt from his mouth and hit the target, setting it ablaze. Watching the fire burn with odd satisfaction, it too was put out, and he turned back to the scroll. His next technique would be interesting enough. Discovered by some wandering traveler, Zukokku was a strange technique similar to the Bed of Fire. A small fireball would hit the ground and ignite into a massive firestorm, spreading destruction across the ground for quite a distance. It would be fun to mix in with his regular fireballs, to cause havoc. Concentrating, he summoned his chakra and slowly performed the hand seals. Releasing just a sliver of the chakra needed, he formed a ball the size of his thumb and launched it at the ground. When it hit, it spread in a tiny fiery maelstrom, burning a scorch mark into the floor. He was not going to pay for that...  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:42 pm
Pillar of Fire 2/2
Incineration 4/4
Shatter Force 4/4

After a short break, some water, and a stretch, Alvard moved on to the tougher techniques. The next one was useful for surprise attacks, a technique that would launch a self-sustaining pillar of fire from the ground. Once ignited, it burned without assistance and could be used as a deadly obstacle. Plus, if you got caught in it, it would burn you 7 ways from Sunday. He studied the handseals, welled up his chakra, and forced it into the ground. Several feet away, it shot up in a raging pillar of fire, hastily put out by the school's fire system. It was beginning to get stressed, but Alvard was sure it could handle his next few techniques. The next one was very localized, so it wouldn't need much in the way of fire-suppression. Incineration, a must-have for Hunter-nin and infiltrators, created a small flame that burned whatever it touched into ash. Easy to dodge, it was still a pretty useful one to know, so Alvard concentrated especially hard on memorizing the handseals. After a quick check on his chakra levels and loosening of the shoulders, Al slowly performed the handseals, concentrating the chakra into his hand. A small flame began to burn in his palm, but all too quickly expanded into dangerous levels. Though he wasn't affected by heat, Al dropped the technique so he wouldn't be incinerated by his own fire. He mused that there was a lesson in there somewhere. Nonetheless, after carefully using tighter control, he was able to successfully make the flam and incinerate one of the training dummies. He wondered how much each one cost. To finish off his spree, he found one of the strongest and destructive techniques in the scroll. It was called, simply enough, the Shatter Force technique. Once sufficient heated chakra was channeled into the user's hand, the user would compress it into a tight, small ball. The pressure would build and build until finally the user slammed it into the ground, releasing that pressure. It would blast out in a tough shockwave with nasty side effects, and leave the user untouched. Alvard spent another couple of moments checking the timbers and supports of the room, before beginning his practice of the technique. He thought he'd managed to copy the seals correctly, but something went wrong as he felt only the tiniest amount of pressure begin to build when he tried it. Confused, he returned to the scroll, and discovered what he'd missed. This time, when he tried the technique it performed as it should, and although scaled back it made huge cracks in the walls and ceiling and a loud boom that thundered through the campus. Twitching slightly, Alvard quickly packed up and high-tailed it out to the courtyard, trying hard not to get blamed. Once he'd gotten away scot-free, he noticed that San was working with some young'ins, and in a quick Shunshin appeared next to him

"Heya Sanshi-san. What's going on?" Al's smile was as big as it was mischievous...  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games