Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:11 am
Erkowan

Hey, do you want to keep Ava and Faye together as they go into the temp housing? Ava was quoted by Phoebe, so I'm going to posting her there soon, but do you wanna have them stick together or nah?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:10 pm
amarzyciel
the guild's so quiet lately >.<

Yes, with the exception of a couple of us popping in from time to time ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:07 pm
Quick note for yall
Feel free to room with Nirav if your character doesn't have any guys to room with  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:29 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Just wondering but since they were already chatting and stuff could Koru ask Kirsi room together for the trip? owo  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:38 pm
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly

Just wondering but since they were already chatting and stuff could Koru ask Kirsi room together for the trip? owo

Ooh, yes! Kirsi would love that >w<
They should definitely make a pillow fort ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:47 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly

Ooh, yes! Kirsi would love that >w<
They should definitely make a pillow fort ninja

o0o PILLOW FORTS!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh those are great!  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:49 am
My computer went under, and the only other one I had was my art tablet pc which is crappy at everything but photoshop for some reason. (Seriously, runs photoshop like a pro, takes 20 min to identify a keyboard, if it lets the keyboard connect.)

Am I too late to join in the fun?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:33 am
Xaven the Raven
My computer went under, and the only other one I had was my art tablet pc which is crappy at everything but photoshop for some reason. (Seriously, runs photoshop like a pro, takes 20 min to identify a keyboard, if it lets the keyboard connect.)

All I know about the event is that all characters who didn't appear at the Train Station on time were moved there, along with the rest of the group to the Lamia Station. So, I suppose your character didn't miss anything :3  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:07 pm
Hope the kind
Xaven the Raven

All I know about the event is that all characters who didn't appear at the Train Station on time were moved there, along with the rest of the group to the Lamia Station. So, I suppose your character didn't miss anything :3

You are super correct Hope ^^! All active students who couldn't post in time have been allowed to post immediately into the lamia district where the other students are located. Since this is kinda like our first guild event we don't want to leave anyone out ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:01 pm
DJ Double B
Erkowan

Hey, do you want to keep Ava and Faye together as they go into the temp housing? Ava was quoted by Phoebe, so I'm going to posting her there soon, but do you wanna have them stick together or nah?

We can stick our two together. I'll get a response up soonish.  

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:16 pm
sweatdrop So, what do those of us, who recently joined do? It'd be preferable to not partake in the event right now, or is it already to late?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:28 pm
Cuevas_506
sweatdrop So, what do those of us, who recently joined do? It'd be preferable to not partake in the event right now, or is it already to late?

Well, well! I find it interesting to see you here. Out of curiosity, who invited you to join this guild?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:34 pm
Hope the kind

Well, well! I find it interesting to see you here. Out of curiosity, who invited you to join this guild?

ninja No one, out of nosenes- I mean, curiosity I wanted to join a Pokemon Role-Play. Haha, no, sincerely I just saw it in Kaos' signature, and decided it'd be something fun to dive into. Plus I've known Shadow and Yume for ages, so I was bound to see what the Guild was about and join. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:39 pm
Cuevas_506
Hope the kind

ninja No one, out of nosenes- I mean, curiosity I wanted to join a Pokemon Role-Play. Haha, no, sincerely I just saw it in Kaos' signature, and decided it'd be something fun to dive into. Plus I've known Shadow and Yume for ages, so I was bound to see what the Guild was about and join. ^^

Ah, I see. Well, a lot of us were asked to join the guild (at least, those who are affiliated with DTI). Well, I know that the first obstacle you would need to pass is to create your character. Once your character is approved then one of the Crew Members or Shadow/Marco himself will inform you if your character is eligible to join the event.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:48 pm
Hope the kind

Ah, I see. Well, a lot of us were asked to join the guild (at least, those who are affiliated with DTI). Well, I know that the first obstacle you would need to pass is to create your character. Once your character is approved then one of the Crew Members or Shadow/Marco himself will inform you if your character is eligible to join the event.

Well I had PM'ed Marco on what his stance was, in the sense to see if I could join the Guild, but alrighty... ^^; I am currently working on the character, most likely will post it tomorrow.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games