Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:59 pm

"Huh. That wasn't very bright." The clone, trapped in tranquil fury, understated the rage it felt, and that Takeo would feel once it relayed the information to him. We'll give him a ******** teacher, all right. It thought, disappearing in a puff of beige smoke, leaving Shiro in the dust, while Takeo was made aware of the treachery. He was not amused, not in the slightest. Well, he can find me, I'm going to stay here and tell him to ******** off. Or maybe I'll kick his a** into his throat. I can do either, really. He doesn't stand a ******** chance. Takeo was, understandably, angry, as was his remaining shadow clone. Maybe a little too angry, but he was not a man to be slighted. He had far too large an ego to take any insult, no matter the size or validity. He was a child.

But damn it, he was also a jounin.

So he was going to be petty about the whole thing, very petty, and probably very mean.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Shiro smiled having is own ego to compete with, as he kept drawing something except this time in a book, putting his scroll away. Shiro was a trickster and a smart one at that, however above all that he was a storyteller and drawer and loved to tell stories of heroes and exploits. He waited a minute before going to find him, and bowing, "My name is Ooshiro Imatokai, and I apoligize for the deception but we were told by the raikage to find you. Also think to yourself... would you have honestly come to a genin just calling your name with no idea what you look like or your personality. We were told to find you wil only two things to go on... one being your name and the other, well a very very short description." He said with a cough not really wanting to say the raikage told him takeo was arrogant, and thats all she gave him as a description, With eyes that shown that he would not budge at whatever Takeo would throw at him. In his right hand was the book which he started a story with a few images on it.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 275/275

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Folding the mission papers into her pocket Dai entered the Dojo. She had to do something. She had to find Kyo. She enter into the Dojo and saw her brother. Leaving her brother alone she began her search of Kyo.

| Chakra Count: 250 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Taijustu ✉ Inuzuka ✉ Katon ✉ Raiton ✉ Chunin
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►4350

"You can't quit until you try.
You can't live until you die."

Kyo yawned, he had been running around for hours doing missions. He was sitting on the roof, happily patroling the area from there. His nose picked up on something, or rather someone. The area seemed safe but for now he felt like he was in trouble. Dai was here and looked like she was looking for someone...that someone might be him. He jumped down to land in a tree, climbing down and waving to her from behind. "Hi Onion girl!" He still couldn't say Oinin right and Minty couldn't even spell it right.

[Patrol village, complete]

"You can't learn to tell the truth, until you learn to lie!
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive!"

Shizuki Inuzuka
Dog ✉ Inuzuka ✉ German Shepard ✉ Animal Tamer Class ✉ Two years old

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai turned around and looked at Kyo. "Do you have to tease me? Today of all days, Kyo." There was pain in her voice. She sighed. Dai looked lost and in a strange type of pain. Something had happened and it was effecting her. She ran her fingers through her hair and looked at him. "I need help, Kyo......Something happened...Sypher...." She groarned at the thoughts of their fight and him telling her everything wasn't okay. Or will they be okay for a really long time. She stomped her foot. "Gah!" She wanted to scream at how frustrated he had made her. Dai tugged at her hair. She was angry and wanted to punch something.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:07 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►3000 ✉ AC►4950

Kyo had his hands behind his head. Walking towards her lazily. He stopped dead in his tracks, eyes wide at what she said and suddenly he was infront of her, shaking her back and forth. "Did something happen to him?!" He gripped at her hips, too short to grip the usual of upper arms like other people would.

Shizuki Inuzuka

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai grabbed Kyo's wrists and shoved his hands away. "For god sake, no. More or less, he is being a...a d**k." She spoke to Kyo. She sat on the ground; her right leg foldedand close to her. Her left over lapped her right leg. She covered her face and continued in wanting to scream. She sighed heavily and looked at Kyo. "Remember how I had asked Sypher and you to go to Mist with me? But you couldn't go because of your squad." She began. "Me and Sypher went to mist to go visit my adoptive family's graves. When we were about to leave he was like I want to go see if Septima made it alright...And then he just snapped and ditched me at the cemetery." She was talking a lot with her hands. She rolled her eyes and continued. "From the time I met up with him at the gates to me going to the Kage's to the time I got to the Cradle...Some **** went down and pissed him off further. I don't know what so don't ask." She told him. She hardly cursed unless she was extremely angry. "I got to The Cradle and Aki had a spear pointed at Sypher. I intervened, Sypher walked off. I did a few things around the Headquarters and the went off to find him." Tears started to roll down her face. She was frustrated and hated that she had even asked Sypher to go. "When I found him. Sypher and Ima where at the ruins. Sypher let his bloodline out and then I confronted him. Basicly agreed with for the the years he called me stupid. Cause I really am. I'm not even a Chunnin yet and I hate being a Gennin still." She told him. Her throat felt hot as she continued. "Then he was like, you're not stupid...lie...told me I take him for granted...another lie...and then he snapped and yelled that he never gets a thanks and I'm always apologizing." She pressed her hands into her chest. "So then I snapped back. Told him I have trust issues and basically don't feel comfortable with people knowing my past..." she paused to take a breath. "And then we kinda settled down and I asked if everything was alright and the he said no and that it wouldn't be for a really long time." she swiped at the tears. "He said that he's got a place in the Streets that he's going to stay at." Her cheek were bright red and her voice cracked as she spoke. "I messed up, Kyo. And now Sypher hates me...I made a mistake and he will never forgive me..." She chocked on her tears. "I hate myself for being so stupid. I'm an idiot...such and idiot." She repeated over and over. "How can he say I've never thanked him. Every time he helped me I thanked him." She told Kyo through the dry hot tears.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:17 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►3000 ✉ AC►4950

Kyo watched her speak her troubles out. She had rarely shoved him away like that. So Sypher was pissed at something? No...he must still have some feelings for Septima. It put a lump in his throat, he hated that girl for making Sypher worry. He looked back to Dai as she cried and he frowned. "Stop being such a crybaby! If you want to be a chunin one day then stop crying! Baka!" He yelled at her, first time he rose his voice to anyone, even he was shocked. But he kept his face hard to her crying. "Stop apologizing to him! Just say thank you even if he won't accept it, don't back down to him sheesh, your...such a girl!" He had his arms crossed.

Shizuki Inuzuka

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:40 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai was shocked that Kyo had raised his voice at her. She looked at her hands, she flexed them. "I'm only crying cause I'm frustrated." She saw the lightning dance around her hands. She should him her hands as lightning danced them. "I'm pretty sure. You don't want to be shocked." She spoke to Kyo and gave a small smile. "Can we spar?" She asked wanting to spar. "I want to get a nice warm up before I go off and do some missions." She told him. She shook her hands and the lightning stopped circling her hands. she turned to where her back was to Kyo.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:50 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►3000 ✉ AC►4950

He gritted his teeth with a sly smile. Heating his hand up with Katon, it was unseen but he stepped forward to pat her back. The minute he touched she would feel the heat, lighting her paper on fire quickly. "I'm more healed then last time we spared so lets go ahead!" They both had Raiton which was possibly good or back depending if one had suiton or Katon. She knew he had Taijustu so his speed was that of a Jounin's speed. He knew of her techinques of her clan and tried to limit her without that for awhile.

Shizuki Inuzuka

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:59 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai dropped to her knees faster than a rock into water. She screamed bloody murder as the fire burned through her paper that masked her scars. She screamed in pain as she held her biceps. Sure she knew fire could hurt her. But she wasn't expecting how painful in was. Her forehead hit the floor; the scent of burning flesh raised into Kyo's nose. Dai gritted her teeth as pain shot through her body. Blood started to seep through her shirt where he had touched her. She needed to go to the hospital.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:12 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►3000 ✉ AC►4950

His eyes got big, full of worrya nd panic. "Dammit! Dai hang in there!" He patted as much fire as he could out but he didn't have any suiton. He lifted her arm over his head and attempted a lift of her heavy body. It was extremely hard to do such. He was small and not ment for use of strength. He couldn't carry her like that, he pulled both her hands to drag her facing up. It was the best he could do. "DAI!!" Shi found a better way to put out the little fire on her, kicking dirt onto the spots where it was burning to put it out, using his own tounge to lick other spots free of the burning sensation as Kyo fell onto his butt trying to drag her. For now the fire was out but he didn't know how injured she was. He flipped her over, using his nail to cut open her shirt and atleast address the bleeding so she could survive till she got to the hospital. He took the bandages that were on one of his hands and used a piece of her shirt to stop the bleeding with pressure and wrap the bandage around her middle of the back, tot he front and back to tie a knot. It was tight but she could still breath. Now he needed to find someone to help him get her to the hospital.

Shizuki Inuzuka

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:49 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo: 19900 両 ۞ AC:49650 ۞ Chakra : 645

Kein walked into the dojo with a massive grin until he saw Dai on the floor with Kyo next to her and a good amount of blood on the ground. He instantly disappeared from where he stood and reappeared next to them with a burst of flames. He was more concerned about Dai than taking his fury out on the boy at the current time. A murderous glance was all the boy got for now. It was more a promise than anything as he scooped up Dai and Shunshin-ed back to the hospital.

[Exit to hospital with Dai ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:58 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai was bleeding bad. She was crying into how much pain her body ached. She rolled to where she was off her back. She couldn't believe how painful that was. Dai closed her eyes; before she knew it. Kein had scooped her up. She gripped his shouldered and tried to say something but she couldn't. Her words were only sobs of pain.
[exit to hospital]

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:03 am
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►3000 ✉ AC►4950

He was still looking at the spot where Dai was before Kein came and took her to the hospital, he was starring at the blood that was on the ground, on his hands. He made a bad mistake, Kein had given him a warning look he would return and he knew Sypher was gonna beat his *ss also. Not to mention Zetsu her boyfriend. He didn't even know about her brother yet, Doki would possibly yell at him if he managed to not be signed into the hospital also after Kein was done.

Shizuki Inuzuka

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games