Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:06 pm
SubonicXP
"There is my favorite rodent!" Sub cheered as he saw Rhyme. "You have amazing timing. You can help me out as well. If you do you'll have all the Thunderstones you can suck on."

She forgets the others are there briefly as a blush rises to her face. Was it really that obvious that she went through Thunderstones like candy? Wasn't her fault they were so yummy! "What can I help you out with?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:39 am
"Well, this sounds fun. Actually get to show up in Kalos without needing a place to lay low or a target to blow up." Beau muttered to himself, just loud enough for Sub and Blizz to hear. Turning to the pair before speaking at normal volume, the Vivillon hybrid gave a smile. "Now I get to show you guys what I'm like without mister holier than thou on my butt and without having eaten less than your average fly. Well, I'm basically packed so just tell me when we're going."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:06 pm
Tesei Utakata
"Well, this sounds fun. Actually get to show up in Kalos without needing a place to lay low or a target to blow up." Beau muttered to himself, just loud enough for Sub and Blizz to hear. Turning to the pair before speaking at normal volume, the Vivillon hybrid gave a smile. "Now I get to show you guys what I'm like without mister holier than thou on my butt and without having eaten less than your average fly. Well, I'm basically packed so just tell me when we're going."

"......" It goes from one outing to help Tristen to having to deal with a third-wheel that, as far as I know of, is one hell of a pyromaniac. Funny coming from a bug. I turned back towards Sub. "I would ask if that is really a good idea, but I think I know what you're going to say..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:24 pm
"What is taking Tristen so long?" Sub asked aloud, not really pointing that question at anyone. "You my dear can help us by detecting the stones. Think you can?" He said to Rhyme.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
SubonicXP
"What is taking Tristen so long?" Sub asked aloud, not really pointing that question at anyone. "You my dear can help us by detecting the stones. Think you can?" He said to Rhyme.

"I'll go check on him after I get my things ready." I said. I then made my way off towards the back towards my room and started to pack up the usual items. I didn't bother going to the PC at all, I had two power houses just in case. If ever a opportunity would come up to get some of my less experienced crew any training while out, I would go for it.

I then left the room and made my way towards Tristen's room, only for him to find me at the door ready to go. "...I was wondering what was taking so long." I said. "Anything wrong?"

"Um...well, I was trying to figure out who to bring with me. Galvantula is the first one beyond a whole party that I ever got. It wasn't easy..." Tristen said.

A familiar story that I am accustomed to. Can't blame the kid for fretting on a decision, but...then again... "Who did you leave?"

"I decided to leave Eevee behind for the moment." He said.

"......" I thought for a moment, something not gelling too well.

"You still got Dragonite on hand, don't you?" I asked.

"Yea?"

"Can I see real quick?"

Tristen pulled out Dragonite's Pokeball, but before he could do anything with it, I took the ball from him. "Hey, what are you doing!?"

"Tristen, take Eevee."

"Huh?"

"Tristen more often than not, rather you realizing it or not, you're relying heavily on Dragonite. He's a strong Pokemon, I'm not doubting that, but you're not doing the rest of your Pokemon any justice. It's not fair to them. Give Dragonite a break. Besides, its no good to practice with your others if you're not going to put that practice in motion."

"Okay..." Dead to rights, the kid was. I handed Dragonite's ball back, seeing him stash the ball and take out Eevee's in turn. Afterwards, Tristen and I found our way back to Sub for the time being, ready to go.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:53 am
"So, all ready?" Sub asked Tristen, not waiting for an answer to continue. "The gym leader will meet you at Prism Tower, of course. Don't be surprised if he tests you. The kid is an inventor so he likes to try out his inventions on his challengers. Plus he has a little sister so be on the look out for that one too." He explained to them. "And don't forget to swing by Snag-A-Cup and give Lavern that letter. It's important that you do. Hope he can help ya with the spider, kid."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:17 am
SubonicXP
"So, all ready?" Sub asked Tristen, not waiting for an answer to continue. "The gym leader will meet you at Prism Tower, of course. Don't be surprised if he tests you. The kid is an inventor so he likes to try out his inventions on his challengers. Plus he has a little sister so be on the look out for that one too." He explained to them. "And don't forget to swing by Snag-A-Cup and give Lavern that letter. It's important that you do. Hope he can help ya with the spider, kid."

"Yea, I'll make it the first stop. In fact..." I then took out a Pokeball, sending out Psy. "Psy, you're the one driving today. We're heading to Kalos. Lumiose City. Stop by the Snag-a-cup. Just be ready on that, alright?"

"Gal lade..."

"I take it everyone is ready then." I said.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:36 am
Rhyme nods; detecting stones? Shouldn't be too hard. Makes her think of finding the keyhole in the palace, and her hand places itself on the ornate pokeball in her pocket with Mr. Mew. She's left her Zubat behind, since now she has a party of six...or so. She isn't sure she can carry more, and this team seems solid if anything. "Got it. I'm ready."  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:36 pm
"Then shall we proceed to the site?" He asked Rhyme, holding a hand out for her to take.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:01 pm
SubonicXP
"Then shall we proceed to the site?" He asked Rhyme, holding a hand out for her to take.

She nods, grabbing onto his hand. "Sounds like a good plan."  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:58 pm
Anamineh
SubonicXP

The pair were now outside of HQ, just making their way around the waterfall that hides the entrance from the rest of the cave. Once they were away from the falls Sub spoke to Rhyme.

"So I'll ask the same thing I asked Blizz: Have you ever been around the inside of Mt. Silver? Other than HQ that is." He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:17 pm
SubonicXP
Anamineh
SubonicXP

The pair were now outside of HQ, just making their way around the waterfall that hides the entrance from the rest of the cave. Once they were away from the falls Sub spoke to Rhyme.

"So I'll ask the same thing I asked Blizz: Have you ever been around the inside of Mt. Silver? Other than HQ that is." He asked.

Darts had covertly followed the pair, a silver briefcase he had gotten from [see: most recent mission] clutched tightly in his hand as he does his best to stealthily follow the duo on their excursion. He's not really snooping, per say, he's just tailing Sub as he has need of conversation with him.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:00 am
Rhyme is oblivious to their pursuer despite the parts of her fur that want to stick up. She attributes it to the wild pokemon she remembers, and follows Sub around. Sub makes his way differently around the falls than RC had; much easier for someone similarly sized, she supposed. "I haven't. I heard the pokemon were...really strong, and the mountain is quite big. Didn't want to get lost or be unprepared..." She answers, being honest.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:06 am
"Ah, well then keep close. Things can get rough very quick here. Isn't that right, Darts?" Sub called out to their stalker, he knew he was following them for awhile now. You don't lead a bunch of hybrids by being slow.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:27 pm
Darts? She heard the name before. The shiny catches her eye and finally she notices the one whose been following them. However, she nods to Sub and tries not to open her mouth--she's probably got a reputation but a first impression through gossip is not always the best.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games