Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:49 pm
Blizzard120

Well Sub is alive, at least...he doesn't sound too good. We need to end this fast.

"Ra...raaa..." The Lucario moaned out, pushing a rock off to the side. I could see him and dear God, he looks more roughed up than the fight he had against the Alakazam in the battle tower.

"Lucario! Quick, can you keep going!?"

"Raaa."

"Alright then, hurry, before the Krookodile loses it! Force Palm that Steelix!" I shouted.

Lucario looked back then rushed for the snake as hard as it could, smashing its aura-ridden palm right in the body of the Steelix.

Darts hurries out of the HQ as he hears the ferocious impact from the Force Palm, the sound ringing through the air sharply. He shows up on the scene a bit out of breath, watching the two dissect the wild Pokemon with their battle tactics. These two always had him in a bit of awe at their Pokemon training abilities.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:52 am
The beast let out one last roar before it had succumbed to its injuries. Auguste was finally able to relax once the steel snake went limp. "Krook!" Auguste bellowed once he remembered his trainer, promptly jumping off of the Steelix and making a run for the pile of rubble which cut his trainer off from the others.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:06 am
SubonicXP
The beast let out one last roar before it had succumbed to its injuries. Auguste was finally able to relax once the steel snake went limp. "Krook!" Auguste bellowed once he remembered his trainer, promptly jumping off of the Steelix and making a run for the pile of rubble which cut his trainer off from the others.

"Finally...blasted Steelix..." I said, landing back down on the ground. "Good work, Lucario. Come on, we got to find Sub in this mess. Hurry!" I said rushing off towards the rubble.

I started to move about some rocks the best that I could, trying to find any sight of Sub. "Sub, where are you!?" I shouted.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:52 pm
Blizzard120

"Finally...blasted Steelix..." I said, landing back down on the ground. "Good work, Lucario. Come on, we got to find Sub in this mess. Hurry!" I said rushing off towards the rubble.

I started to move about some rocks the best that I could, trying to find any sight of Sub. "Sub, where are you!?" I shouted.

"Right here. Wherever here is." Sub moaned. Should he be found he could be seen in the darkness behind the pile of rubble. He was fine for the most part, except for the fact that he was sitting on the ground with his legs spread out, propping himself up with his arms but not standing. "Can I get a lift?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:07 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Right here. Wherever here is." Sub moaned. Should he be found he could be seen in the darkness behind the pile of rubble. He was fine for the most part, except for the fact that he was sitting on the ground with his legs spread out, propping himself up with his arms but not standing. "Can I get a lift?"

"Over here." I said to Lucario starting to move some of the rocks around, trying to get them out of the way so I could better get to Sub. Eventually I would find him, giving a bit of a sigh of relief. "Yea, it's safe to say we may have a problem on our hands here..." I said, reaching down and pulling up to get Sub back on his feet. "This could very well get a whole lot of people's attention if we don't get this dealt with soon."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:42 pm
Blizzard120

"Over here." I said to Lucario starting to move some of the rocks around, trying to get them out of the way so I could better get to Sub. Eventually I would find him, giving a bit of a sigh of relief. "Yea, it's safe to say we may have a problem on our hands here..." I said, reaching down and pulling up to get Sub back on his feet. "This could very well get a whole lot of people's attention if we don't get this dealt with soon."

Darts gives a bit of a sarcastic slow clap from where he had been watching, silent up until now. "You don't say Blizz? What tipped you off? The near cave-in or the enormous metal serpent?" He pushes a boulder to the side, making a small path for Blizz to help Sub down if necessary. "We might as well put up a neon sign saying 'Snagem here'. Though I know a guy in Pyrite that could give us a good deal on neon...." The gambler trails off, numbers clearly running in his head.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:24 pm
"Thanks guys." Sub said with a smile as his friends helped him out of that mess. Even Auguste stood nearby just in case he too could be of use. "You're right. Things are getting way too noisy in here. We need to figure out something to do about this mess. I think a good way to start is to stop the stream's flow for the time being so we can look it over. Maybe there are crystallized fragments of the Zapdos Heart in the bed. In that case it could be as simple as digging them up. Hopefully."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:43 pm
SubonicXP
"Thanks guys." Sub said with a smile as his friends helped him out of that mess. Even Auguste stood nearby just in case he too could be of use. "You're right. Things are getting way too noisy in here. We need to figure out something to do about this mess. I think a good way to start is to stop the stream's flow for the time being so we can look it over. Maybe there are crystallized fragments of the Zapdos Heart in the bed. In that case it could be as simple as digging them up. Hopefully."

I was rubbing my eyes in frustration right at the moment. Sarcastic remarks from Darts, Sub's revelation of the work that we're going to have to put in which we perhaps don't have a lot of time to spare, or the man power since we're a rather unofficial covert operation in and of itself. To think that me really wanting to strangle Sub for the moment for bringing money up around Tristen for that brief moment which lead him in possession of a mutated spider would be the least of my concerns now.

.........wait a minute.

I cannot believe I was thinking this. But, really, as I saw it, really no harm could be done to it. Considering everything, it was better than nothing. "Sub...I...just had a completely out-from-left-field idea, even for me, and I don't know what to think of myself now."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:47 am
Blizzard120

I cannot believe I was thinking this. But, really, as I saw it, really no harm could be done to it. Considering everything, it was better than nothing. "Sub...I...just had a completely out-from-left-field idea, even for me, and I don't know what to think of myself now."

"And what might that be?" Sub asked, it wasn't every day that Blizz spoke up with an idea, let alone one which even he admits is out of the ordinary for him. He was interested to say the least.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:54 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"And what might that be?" Sub asked, it wasn't every day that Blizz spoke up with an idea, let alone one which even he admits is out of the ordinary for him. He was interested to say the least.

"It's going to be a slow process, but it should work out in your favor..." I said. "Tristen told me about how you are scrapped for cash. Those crystalized Fragments on their own shouldn't be any stronger than a ordinary Thunderstone, right? The only reason why they seem to be a problem is because there are so many here at one time. It's like...well, the inverse effect with moon stones over at Mt. Moon. At any rate, here's the point. There is very few places that actually will buy off Thunderstones for a decent price. If you want the closest one, that would be the Celadon City Department Store. They tend to sell Thunderstones for about 2400 pokedollars a pop, last I checked. Selling the stones to them here for roughly 1200 a rock would add up. And considering how a bit of a slow process this would be, I doubt any questions would come up about how you came across so many Thunderstones in one shot."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:12 am
Blizzard120

"It's going to be a slow process, but it should work out in your favor..." I said. "Tristen told me about how you are scrapped for cash. Those crystalized Fragments on their own shouldn't be any stronger than a ordinary Thunderstone, right? The only reason why they seem to be a problem is because there are so many here at one time. It's like...well, the inverse effect with moon stones over at Mt. Moon. At any rate, here's the point. There is very few places that actually will buy off Thunderstones for a decent price. If you want the closest one, that would be the Celadon City Department Store. They tend to sell Thunderstones for about 2400 pokedollars a pop, last I checked. Selling the stones to them here for roughly 1200 a rock would add up. And considering how a bit of a slow process this would be, I doubt any questions would come up about how you came across so many Thunderstones in one shot."

"That's...a really good idea." Sub said as a big smile grew on his face. "Yes, that's a really good idea. We could make an operation out of it. Close off this entire area...stop the stream's flow for excavation..." The Snagem leader began rambling on at this point, his voice getting softer and softer until he was pretty much talking to himself, not even recognizing Blizz again until several minutes into his one sided conversation. "We'll need that big spider too. Him and Tristen could be a huge help."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:16 am
SubonicXP
"That's...a really good idea." Sub said as a big smile grew on his face. "Yes, that's a really good idea. We could make an operation out of it. Close off this entire area...stop the stream's flow for excavation..." The Snagem leader began rambling on at this point, his voice getting softer and softer until he was pretty much talking to himself, not even recognizing Blizz again until several minutes into his one sided conversation. "We'll need that big spider too. Him and Tristen could be a huge help."

"If it weren't for the fact that spider is looking for any sort of electrical meal and right at the moment, hard to control." I said. "For that matter, I'm not sure how this place would affect Tristen even on his own."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:51 pm
Blizzard120

"If it weren't for the fact that spider is looking for any sort of electrical meal and right at the moment, hard to control." I said. "For that matter, I'm not sure how this place would affect Tristen even on his own."

"Won't know for sure until we try, right? Besides, could be used as training exercise for the two of them. Teach them cooperation." Sub said.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:32 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Won't know for sure until we try, right? Besides, could be used as training exercise for the two of them. Teach them cooperation." Sub said.

I rolled my eyes for a moment, giving a bit of a nearly overwhelmed sigh. Part oef me wondered if I should have said something after all. "...well, whatever the case, let's get out of here and figure out how we're to do this before we get caught out by something worse than that Steelix..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:35 pm
Blizzard120

I rolled my eyes for a moment, giving a bit of a nearly overwhelmed sigh. Part oef me wondered if I should have said something after all. "...well, whatever the case, let's get out of here and figure out how we're to do this before we get caught out by something worse than that Steelix..."

"That sounds like a good idea to me." Sub admitted, he wanted to get out of here just as bad as Blizz did.

------

"Oooh Tristeeen!" Sub would shout the moment they got back into HQ, calling out for the boy. "Your papa in a roundabout way just got your dragged into another one of my harebrained schemes!" He went on to say. "The risk of error and injury is incredibly high as well so you know it will be fun! For me."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games