Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:21 pm
User Image
"all is for naught if one can not stand for his people."

Steven looked slightly saddened at what he percieved as being told that using chakra to suplement a sensory input would be less wise than doing it some other way.
"well. i guess that i should just get to work on learning the techniques..."
he said and then picked up the scroll for the human cocoon technique.
"what's this one like?"
he said not sure how he was supposed to cocoon himself.
chakra:100/175  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:46 am
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San smiled, and went through and used his ferrofluid to demonstrate the chakra flow that steven would need for the technique.

"Just like that."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shrioi slowly made her way back on the grounds of the academy. In her hand she held her ice cream which was now partially finished. She sat down as the same armadillo from her training before had made its way of to where she sat. She looked at the armadillo and smiled as she reached into her pouch and put a few pieces of candy in front of it; but it didn't seem to be interested in the candy, just the ice cream. She lightly raised her hand as it attempted to climb up to take it. She quickly finished what was left of the ice cream then noticed that it wasn't the ice cream that the armadillo was after; it was the cone. Shiroi smiled and thought back to a previous mission as an idea arose in her head. She broke a peace of the wafer like cone and tossed it out a good distance from herself. She lightly placed the cone down as she began to focus her chakra while watching the cone closely making a hand seal as she did. She attempted to project her chakra over the piece of cone. The chakra would expand the natural blind spot in anyone vision as long as they looked in it's general direction. From the eye of the armadillo the cone chip began to flicker in and out. [ OF: 1 / 3 ] Shiroi tried to focus a higher amount of her charka on the location. As she did the object began to flicked less and less from eyes of someone who would watch it, but the cloaking was not full and because of this the armadillo continued to move towards it, but much slower. [ OF: 2 / 3 ] Once again she focus a but more chakra on at the location of the cone chip. Now if anyone was watching the cone would have completely disappeared. The armadillo stopped as it now longer could see the piece of the cone that Shiroi had thrown. It turned around slowly an noticed the cone on Shiroi's lap and started to walk towards it. Shiroi smiled then released the genjutsu and held the cone out as the armadillo slowly began to eat the cone. [ OF: 3 / 3 ] Shiroi then stood up and brushed off her clothing before walking off towards the kage tower; she would see if there was anything she could do to occupy her time.

Jutsu Acquired:
• Oputikaru Nanten ( Optical Fault )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra: 265 / 265
AC: 1750

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image
"all is for naught if one can not stand for his people."

Steven watched intently at the movements that his sensei was making. with the movements that the sensei was making he attempted to as well. he focused his chakra into the same motions aiming for the cocoon as his goal. soon enough he was encased and looked around inside as he let it dissipate.
"huh? well... i got it up... i'll practice it some more in the future so that i can keep it up however for now i believe that should be good for that jutsu. what do you think sensei?"
he looked sincerely at San.
chakra:100/175  

dreadno

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:11 am
As soon as Steven had put up the cocoon Ken had to resist the urge to draw his sword and test how good it was, kinda like when he had the urge to back hand someone and it was just a subtle twitch not noticeable by many.

He enjoyed watching this, while he was able to use Chakra and new of it's abilities he always had trouble using it whether by personal choice or his own incompetence he didn't really know.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:12 am
dreadno

User Image
User Image

The San clone changed his attention back to Steven, and spoke again.

"Its a cool technique. Whats next?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:26 am
User Image
User Image

The Real San entered the university again, and went off to his normal classroom in which he taught. In tow would be Akane, and probably soon to follow any other ninja who came back from the exams. It was training time non the less

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:56 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxOininxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodline[SEALED]xx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXI Will Become a L E G E N D
XXThe world is my A U D I E N C EXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akane walked into the Academy, planning to perfect his puppetry skills, before, he used to use string snare to move his puppets but now. He pulled out a scroll and summoned his puppet Karasu. He then burst chakra down his fingers and the puppet's movements increased literally appearing across the floor and skidding to a dummy.
Kugutsu: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Puppetry: Instant Movement Technique ] Rank D

Akane pulled his hands together and summoned another puppet, this ones name was the Black ant Kuroari, it moved stealthly behind the dummy. He then pulled on his finger and the chest cavity of Kuroari opened up. Wires came out of the chest and ensnared the dummy, pulling it in. then inside the cavity, blades began to grind the dummy up like a blender.
Kuro Higi Kiki Ni Hatsu (Black Secret Technique Crisis of Two Début) Rank C

The next skill was also quite simple. It was a simple maneuver of the same two puppets and then unload on the enemy. Akane copied what was written in the scroll and did as it said. He maneuvered the two puppets to circle a dummy, the next step was Crow. Crow opened it's mouth and poison smoke bombs popped out of it's mouth. After the area around the dummy was covered, the two puppets unloaded their arsenal upon the dummy. When the smoke cleared, the dummy was as good as dead.
Doku Kiri Jigoku • Baribari Hyaku Renpatsu (Poison Mist Hell • Hundred Continous Tears) Rank C

The next skill was also very useful, San had his seal's, but Akane had his puppet's. He could easily seal any opponent or kill any opponent if they had a wrong footstep. Akane was an Oinin, a Hunter, so he knew how to set a trap. That was why he was striving to become the Oinin Captain later on in life along with becoming a legend. Akane smiled and maneuvered a dummy into it's path and then when the hatch on the Salamander opened, it locked and trapped the opponent. Training was going well, and Kugutsu was said to be a lost art. Akane smirked and brought his hand up to his hair. He fought that saying with bared, wooden, fists.
Kuro Higi Sanshouuo [ Black Secret Technique Salamander ] Rank B

Akane was going to learn the last Puppet summoning technique, and this one was a doosy. Unsummoning all the puppets he had at first, he then was ready to do this. He brought his hands up and then over his back, grabbing a rather large scroll, he then unraveled it quickly, the tail of the scroll waving in the wind. He bit his thumb and a bit of blood came out of his finger, he then wiped his thumb down the scroll. as the blood made contact, all of Akane's puppets. Menei, Thantas, Crow, Ant, Salamander, Ereni, and Kakusu all appeared in front of Akane. Akane smiled, going to connect his string he quickly learnt that he didn't have enough fingers... a sad thought indeed.
Kuchiyose Kugutsu: San (Three) Rank B

Akane was now going to practice a one hit kill skill. Much like the other skill's involving Crow and Ant, this one had no chance for the opponent to escape. Seeing a dummy, as Akane couldn't as a passersby to see if they wanted to die, he decided to target the dummy. Akane maneuvered his puppets like a master, he was the best Puppet master in the world at the time, so technically, Akane was already a legend in his own way. He just didn't know it. Akane swiped up the dummy with his Ant puppet. Then, the Crow puppet broke apart, the limbs breaking off and poison dripped from the tip's. It then stabbed into the cavity of Ant, which would kill the dummy it were real.
Kairai Engeki • Kuro Higi Kiki Ippatsu (Puppet Theater • Black Secret Technique Dual Mechanism One Shot) Rank B

Akane smiled and pulled out a scroll for Thantas, he was the only one with a clear flat surface... for now. After learning this skill he would have to do some modifications to his puppets so they could all use it. Akane performed a few workout moves for Thantas, loosening his joints. Akane's finger's working overtime, it was like watching a world class secretary write a long report. He then stopped and readied Thantas. Thantas gripped it's shield like coffin and held it in front of it. Akane then sent more chakra down his hand and the chakra pulsed and a shield formed on the coffin out of chakra, it was working well.
Kikou Junpuu (Light Shield Seal Mechanism) Rank B

Akane would have to work hard on this next skill, as Akane was growing up, he was beginning to learn that he had to many puppet's and not enough fingers. This caused a problem for Akane if he was to try and switch from each one. It would be much more easier if he could, just use all of his puppets at once and completely overwhelm his opponent with ease. Which was why he had to learn the Secret Red Chakra String's Technique. His grandmother, a woman who had mastered the skill, much like his puppet arms, had a room under her house, filled with one hundred puppets. She died, but in her will she left all of them to him, they were precious and Akane promised to make the puppets go to good use. He had to learn the technique so he could do this and use his grandmother puppets in a later time, Akane was not skilled enough to use them yet. Akane grasped his scrolls and then unraveled them, summoning all of his puppets. The puppets layed limp on the ground and Akane sighed as he calmed himself, this would be difficult to pull off... Breathing in and out, he put his hands in front of himself. chakra beginning to seep though his body in their orange golden color. a build up of the chakra at his finger tip's. He focused hard then all of the sudden, in a burst of chakra, the kugutsu user's chakra turned red and burst out, the chakra strings attached to the puppets and all the puppets twitched, he moved his fingers slowly and the puppets began to get up. The brackets sound of their joints began to echo through the academy and people stared in awe as 10+ puppets got up at the same time. Thantas got out of his coffin and stretched out his arms. Akane had done it, he was one step closer to being the Puppet Master of the world.
Chakura no Akai Himo (Red Chakra Strings) Rank S

Theme Music :: N/A
Chakra Lvl :: 475c
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses ::
Durations ::
Experience [AC] :: 17,800

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:10 pm
|xxOininxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodline[SEALED]xx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

Akane then summoned a Kage clone and gave it all his money "Go to Takumi and by the following things." he said handing it the list. Akane smiled and the clone dashed off.

Chakra Lvl :: 475c - 25c = 450c
Jutsu's :: Kage Bushin Jutsu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:22 pm
User Image
User Image

San sat and observed akane train in his puppetry techniques. it was rather impressive to observe, as the oinin was very good at what he did. With a smile, the sannin spoke.

"Hey akane...your good in bukijutsu right? I mean i know your a beast at pupets...but your buki is your main skill correct?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:39 pm

Akane looked at San and smiled as he was complimented "Yeah, Bukijutsu is my main skill, but I haven't dived into it... the missions we have been having, I didn't find it a good choice to use. I plan to learn Kiss of Flesh and Steel in the Dojo in a few minutes or so though... Why do you ask Sensei?" he said, wondering why San would ask the question he did.

Chakra Lvl :: 450c

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:50 pm
User Image
User Image

The Sannin's ears perked up to the sounds of Kiss of flesh and steel, and figured it would be a good chance for the Oinin to get some teaching experience in. With a smirk on his face, the ninja spoke.

"Well, you see, i was planing on learning Kiss of Flesh and Steel as well...but as you are aware Buki is not exactly my forte. So...i was hoping someone well versed in Bukijutsu could help me figure out the movements. Chakra and magnetism is my thing...it takes me a while to figure out sword technqiues....would you help me?

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:56 pm

Akane was a bit surprised, San wanted to learn Kiss of Flesh and Steel too? Wow what a coincidence. Akane smiled and nodded to his teacher, it would be San's turn to be the student... wow... that would be weird. "Sure Sensei, it's the least I could do. Lets head to the Dojo and we can begin, unless if you have anything to do here?" All of the sudden the info from the clone flooded his head, good the shopping was done and the stuff was in Thantas' case so the next time he needed it, it would be with Thantas.

Chakra Lvl :: 450c

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:01 pm
User Image
User Image

The ninja's smirk turned into a huge smile as the sannin ran a hand through his spikey hair. His enthusiasm was back, and he seemed to be good old akane again. His colleagues in the ANBU corps did a wonderful job with the seal, so hopefully it will hold. In the back of his brain, unshowing on his face, the ninja vowed to destroy anything that would mess with akane. He was his student, and now teacher. In a cool, thankful voice, the jiton user replied.

"Thanks buddy! Yeah, lets head out. I can work on my golems too while you help teach me, and maybe you can show me that new puppet of yours? I am rather excited by your geniusness. It is so useful to have around...."

With his statement laying off, the ninja walked out the university entrance and left for the dojo.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:25 am
User Image
User Image

The real san entered the university, and was ready to finish up his training. He had improved so much, maybe even the Kazekage could take notice! San was so excited!

What would his father tell him right now? He had worked, studied, and out thought his way to victory many a time. Maybe now it was all paying off.

The last technique San wanted to learn was a more versitle version of the chidori, which he already knew. It was called hell thrust, and was another legendary raiton technique. How dad Mam aquire all of these scrolls and techniques!

Finding himself a dummy, the ninja figured he would use the one finger nukite version. Powering up his raiton chakra, the ninja aimed to put his finger through the steel plated armor dummy designed to take multiple explosion notes and not even be scratched. To his surprise....his finger went straight through

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games