Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon tamers new begining Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:02 pm
scifantasyx the wise
neo yoru13
Blasphomous_Heritic
(Fine, Ill scrap the idea of the new digivice, and thats only because he made this rp. But, I wont tollerate him stopping diffrent things just because it doesnt go exactially on the story he planned. Also, about you writing stories I find that highly unlikly. You do not even use capitalization correctally, you do not spell well at all, and you use incorrect grammer. These are the reasons that add on to the fact I dispise how you roleplay.)

i use all the correct stuff when im wrighting i dont do it here because really i dont have to

(Actually you do. If no one likes the way that you are typing things, then they'll stop rping with you.)

sorry  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:51 pm
Meanwhile, while Hana and Luke had been at the warehouse, Kori and Hinoirimon had left on their own, heading for a different area of town. Kori was in a noticably bad mood, as he was kicking an empty soda can up the street the whole way home, being sure to knock it into street poles, signs, or people's feet. "I just don't understand it; I'm trying to follow the instructions, but Hinoirimon still hasn't digivolved yet. Why is that? I thought we were supposed to be stronger than anyone else, but that guy's Velocimon has already reached the champion level! I think it's time for us to really get serious." Even as he said it, Kori's digivice started to react. "Well, right on cue. Hinoirimon!" "Here!" Hinoirimon lept down from the roof of the building next to Kori, landing on a street sign before leaping and landing on the ground without so much as a scratch. "So, where to this time?" Kori examined his digivice again, watching for the direction the signal was coming from. "I think it's underground, so it's safe to say...the subway." Kori ran for the nearest subway entrance, and slid down the rail. As he did so, he discovered that a good portion of the staircase was gone, and that it seemed to have been torn apart by a tunnle perpendicular to it, heading south. "Whoa...it was here already? Guess we'll need to hurry if we don't want to miss the action!" Kori then pulled out his digivice, and swiped a pair of cards across it. "Digimodify! Speed activate! Digmon's Drill activate!" Immediately, a large drill appeared in Hinoirimon's hands, and he started digging in the direction the tunnel was heading, with Kori holding on to his arm. "Now then, let's see who you are..."  

Chikyu Kodomo

Kyriod

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:36 am
Okami walked into his house wishing again that somthing exciting would happen, as he walked up the steps the gameboy in his pocket went wack and turned nito a blue digivice. "Whoa, a digivice." an arrow apeared on the screen pointing in the direction he was going, his room. Okami hurried into his room, and slammed the door open. when he looked in he saw stuff from his closet go flying. "Hello?" Okami said walking closly towards the closet. A digimon came form the closet and instantly in Okami's face.

"Hi! My name is Keramon." The digimon said. "I'm hungry got any food?"

Okami grabbed him by the neck. "What where you doing in my closet?" He asked.

"Eating." Keramon replied.

Okami looked in the closet and saw rappers from all the food he hid in there. "THAT WAS MY SNACK STASH!"

"and it was delicious." Keramon added with a smile.

"Your realy pushing your luck bub." Okami said with a stiff look. "Well you better think of a way to-"

The look on Keramon's face intensified, and at the same time okami's digivice showed another arrow pointing out the window. okami only looked at him and asked "whats wrong?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:35 pm
Outside of Okami's house, the sounds of something digging are heard, and something is seen burrowing its way through his front lawn. After it passes, something noticeably smaller is seen digging after it. The smaller thing soon surfaces, revealing a kid with some kind of black, wolf-thing with claw bracers. "Now, Hinoirimon!" "Dusk Fang!" Hinoirimon swiped his claw bracers at the larger digging thing, sending a pair of energy blades at him. The blades sliced into the earth, hitting the other digging thing's body, and forcing it above the ground, revealing it to be Drimogemon. Kori pulled out his digivice, and pointed it at him. "Drimogemon. A champion level digimon resembling a giant mole with a drill on its nose. It's able to dig at very high speeds, and spends most of its time underground. It's attacks are Drill Spin, Crusher Bone, and Screw Claw."  

Chikyu Kodomo

Kyriod

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:01 pm
"How am I gonna explain that to my dad when he gets home?" Okami asked yelling at himself. "Keramon?"

Keramon went out the window looking at where the digmon was. "Net Buster!" A blast of energy was sent at Drimogemon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:14 pm
*Zane walked down an empty road not realy thinking about anything* Stay hidden Cyberdramon W e dont want any problems or atleast not yeat Yes said cyberdramon* as he vanished*  

Zimdragon

Kyriod

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:38 pm
The attack hit but left no effect. Drimogemon came at Keramon, pulling back it's claw back. "Drill Spin.!"

"Keramon look out!" Okami yelled, but before keramon could move the attack hit him, slamming him into Okami's house. "Come on keramon get up!"

"Net Buster!" Keramon sent three more bursts, but none left any effect. Drimogemon charged in starting to spin the drill on it's head. "Drill spin!"

"Keramon!" Okami's digivice started to glow. "huh?"

"Keramon digivolve to..." ((WOOT)) "...Chrysalimon."
((for those who dont know what he looks like this is a pic...User Image...for those of you who are cunfused send me a PM and I'll explain))
"Now...it's my turn." Chrysilamon said lifting from the ground. "Data Crusher!" Chrysilamon fired off a bolt of energy more powerfull than keramon's, Drimogemon fell backwards falling into his hole. "Care to finish him off?" Chrysilamon asked the other tamer and his digimon.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:11 pm
(hey guys sorry havent posted in like for ever i have been at camp and just got back so whats up)  

king zetsu13

Kyriod

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:33 pm
neo yoru13
(hey guys sorry havent posted in like for ever i have been at camp and just got back so whats up)

((If ya wanna know whats up then read the posts))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:27 am
raiku walked up and began to watch the battle  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:26 pm
Kori glanced at Okami with a slight look of distaste. "That was my fight; don't go sticking your nose into my fights!" He then glanced over at Hinoirimon, who had the look of someone who had just lost a marathon race. "This opponent's been spoiled; letting someone else beat him and then stepping in for the finishing blow is no fun." Hinoirimon then glared at Chrysilamon, a look of deepest loathing in his eyes. "You finish him if you want to so bad, but don't butt into my fights every again, punk!" With that, Kori and Hinoirimon stomped off fuming.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:50 pm
"Chrysilamon finish him." Okami said walking back into his house. Chrysilamon finished Drimogemon, and absorbed it's data. "Hold on!" Chrysilamon yelled. "How do we turn me back?" Kyriod had'nt thought about that. "Uhh, the same way you turned into Chrysilamon...except backwards...I think."  

Kyriod

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:07 pm
While Okami struggled to figure out how to dedigivolve Chrysilamon, Kori stomped off in search of another opponent to face. After about an hour, he finally found another digimon signal. He followed it and eventually found himself in at a construction site. "So, it's here, huh? Hinoirimon, get ready; this one's ours for sure!" "Oh yeah; let's get 'em!" Hinoirimon braced himself for the worst, and glanced around for the digimon. He didn't have to wait long, however, as the instant he looked away, something slammed into him, sending him flying backwards. "Hinoirimon!" Kori looked over at the digimon that had attacked, which was now standing directly in front of the spot Hinoirimon had been standing seconds ago. "Let's see here...Thundermon, a champion-level digimon that is also known as 'the Digimon Dynamo.' His speed is unrivaled by any digimon, and 10 million volts of electricity surge through his body. His attacks are Thunder Volt, Thunder Bomber, and Intercept Bomb." The instant he finished this, Thundermon slammed into him, knocking him back next to Hinoirimon. "T-that's how you wanna play, huh? Fine then!" Kori grabbed his digivice and his cards. "Digimodif-" But before he could finish, Thundermon had slammed into him again, knocking the card from his hand. Nuts! He's too fast for me to use modify cards, but Hinoirimon can't fight him without them! What do I do? As Thundermon sped at Kori again, Hinoirimon barely managed to leap between him and Kori, and knock him aside while receiving a fatal injury in the process. "Aaugh!....K-kori....are you...alright?" Kori stood in horror as Hinoirimon was hit again by Thundermon's next attack. "H-hinoirimon....why?" Hinoirimon didn't respond; he simply layed where he was while Thundermon got back to his feet. "Hinoirimon! Hinoirimon!" Suddenly, a bright light shot out of Kori's digivice and engulfed Hinoirimon, who suddenly started glowing.

Digivolution

"Hinoirimon digivolve to..." Bits of digital flesh started to peel off of Hinoirimon's body, revealing a wireframe-like structure underneath. Then, a different layer of digital flesh started to replace the original layer. Hinoirimon now had the appearance of a large wolf with fur colored a dull purple, with light purple fur on the insides of his ears, his belly, and the tip of his tail. The black bandage on his front-left paw now completely covered his entire front-right leg, but his paw was still visible, and, like the paw on his front-right leg, now had white slash marks on it. "...Fenrirmon!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:35 am
raiku jumped out of the tree and offered help  

king zetsu13

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games