Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People?
  + one! ^_^
View Results

Cillian1123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:02 pm
Ello?

The name's Wrainith,

I enjoy a great number of things, the formost being Martial Arts, Warfare, Psycology, and Role Playing.. Which I suppose is a duh sorta thing as it is why I am here. Gaming is fun, but to a point. Life has other points. Those are interesting too.. Regardless, I um.. Had more to say, but its getting rather late and oh well see everyone tomarow.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:04 pm
Name: fnnygood9
Preferred Name: luna (i luv this name and dont forget it!)
Grade/Profession: 8th
Area you live in: south florida (the weather isnt as great as it seems..)
Hobbies: trombone, reading, manga, gaia, rping, poetry, and i collect precious gems, no joke.
A Little About You: well, i am writing a book of poetry and im on the tec team of my schools morning anouncements, also im a hyper-active catholic, student leader of the first priority club www.firstpriority.cc , i am in a youth group, im an alter server.....i do charity work and other stuff too, im just hyper!  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:40 am
Hi, I'm Tomomi Chihiro!<3 You guys can really call me whatever you want but my three main nicknames are Chi, Katy, and Tomo.
I'm fourteen, and live in San Antonio, Texas.
My hobbies? Drawing, Reading, Roleplaying, etc.
Well, I write stories and post them on Quizilla. I'm addicted to roleplaying and I sometimes can never get enough of it. xD I'm literate and I guess I can say I'm advanced. :]
<3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:43 am
Most people call me Wind Kitten online or in real life.
I'm twenty-two, married to a Navy guy (boo, Navy >_<)
I'm stuck in Southern California for another couple years, but I'm from, and plan on returning to, Maryland.
I love to read and write and play video games. And I have a Lego collection anyone could envy ^_^ (You're never too old to play with Legos!)  

thewindkitten

Cluttered Kitten

14,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Demon-Mist-Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:13 am
Name:
Kamari
Nickname:
Kayla
Grade:
9th
Real Physical Description:
Me in RL
Hobbies:
Drawing , Singing, Tae Kwon Do, Fencing, Dancing, Scaring people, Wolves
Interests:
Wolves, Roleplaying, Friends

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:51 pm
well my name is mike and i live in florida, i love science and need alot of work on english its my worst subject, im 17 in the 12 grade and cant wait to get out and go to college, i also like rping which is why i came into this thread, i can be crazy and very hyperactive and have serious peter pan complex i also am looking in the clouds although i can be serious most likely your not gonna be able to tell when i am.  

Ragnes

Elysionia

Silent Browser

15,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:37 pm
hey'yas~!
Name: Elysionia
Preferred Name: ely or elys
Profession: cashier & qualified pain in the arse
Area you live in: PA. USA
Hobbies: reading, singing, music, movies, games, anime, manga
A Little About You: currently addicted to Final Fantasy XI. heart uhhh... that's pretty much it. lol i also talk to my cat like he's a real person. 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:26 pm
Name: Ninja Ryunnosuke
Preferred Name: Mr. Sharpton ((Working on a name Change))
Grade/Profession: 9/Intelligent Writer
Area you live in: Florida
Hobbies:Anime, Reading, Gaia, Writing, Video Games, RPing, General Goofing around with friends
A Little About You: Here I intend to maybe join an Rp but mostly chat with other writers that share my interests and such. I tend to be in the Stephen King grove of though processes. Weird ones are answered first in my mind. I have a Deviantart and if you have one, please read my stories, and poems and comment! I love comments and enjoy reading your thoughts on my works. I'm currently working on a Horror story called, The Carnival. Here's my deviant art page~ http://wafflewrath.deviantart.com/
Anyway, I get the most random Ideas so don't be surprised if a random thought is thrown in an otherwise intelligent conversation. That's me.  

Mr Sharpton

lance626

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:16 pm
This is the place where you tell us all about yourself! You don't have to tell us your deepest darkest secrets (Mine is that I'm a cat in real life. My owner taught me how to type.) I don't even want to know your real name. However, as we all are going to be playing here, we may as well get to know eachother.
You may either follow this form or just give us the info you wish to share. I do wish to know your age though, if you are under thirteen (fifteen in a few cases) there may be a few RPs I will restrict you from. Sorry, but I need to cover my butt!

Name: Sara-ane
Preferred Name: Sara
Grade/Profession: Secretary/Receptionist/Proofreader
Area you live in: South USA (DIXIE!!!)
Hobbies: (deep breath) Anime, Reading, Gaia, Writing, Singing, Teaching, Vidio Games, RPing, Manga, General Goofing around with friends
A Little About You: Well, I guess the most interesting thing about me is that I constantly am doing churchy voulenteer work. I teach kids choir, Sunday School, Bible School, Nursury worker, Adult Choir, and anything else that needs to be done. I'm a Southern Baptist and I consider myself open minded for that denomonation. My first name is Greek, and means helper of men. I think I live up to that name rather well. ^_^
I'm working on a book, true story, novel, horror, I'm the main character. Lol. I've had a life... I may bounce ideas off you people if I get stuck.

That's me in a nutshell! Ja-ne!

#content #main, #about, #journal, #friends, #multimedia, #comments, #signature{height: auto;}
/PROFILE BY KAMIKAZI-CLOUD. DO NOT ALTER CODE!/
#site{margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; width: 760px;}

#gaia_header #header_left {background: none;
color: #000;
font-size: 9px;
width: auto;}
#gaia_header #header_right {background: none;
color: #000000;
font-size: 9px;
width: 200px;}
#gaia_header a {color: #A63345!important;
text-decoration: none;
letter-spacing: 2px;
filter:alpha(opacity=50);
opacity: 0.5;}
#gaia_header a:hover {color: #934969!important;
letter-spacing: 2px;
filter:alpha(opacity=80);
opacity: 0.8;}

#content #main, #about, #multimedia, #comments{height: auto; font-size: 10px;}
body { background:#000000
url() left top repeat; color: #000000; font-size: 9; width: 887px; height: 745px;
position: center; top: 200px; right: 100px; color:#FFFFFF; font-family:Arial; font-size:8px;}

#content {background:transparent url(http://public.tektek.org/img/themes/25909/forgetmeb.jpg ) no-repeat top left;position:absolute;border:0px;height: 745px;width:887px;top: 30px}
#profile{display:none}

#content, #header{border:0px;}
#extendedProfileBody #header h1{display: none;}

#profile .caption, #profile .items, #details, #signature, #journal, #bar #hiddenButton, #bar #offlineButton, #bar #onlineButton, #bar #ignoreButton{display:none;}

a:link{color: #FFFFFF;}
a:visited{color: #FFFFFF;}
#friends a:hover, #about a:hover{color: #934969!important;}

#profile .avatar{display:none;}

#bar{display:none;}
#bar #addButton a {display:none;}
#bar #msgButton a {display:non;}
#bar #tradeButton a {display:none;}
#bar #ignoreButton a {display: none;}

.section h2, #profile h2{display: none;}

#about{overflow:auto; overflow-x:hidden; overflow-y:auto; width: 490px; height: 245px; position: absolute; top: 135px; left: 356px; color:#A63345; font-family:Arial; font-size:9px; font-weight: ; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: right;
scrollbar-arrow-color: #30131B;
scrollbar-track-color: #30131B;
scrollbar-face-color: #481E29;
scrollbar-highlight-color: #30131B;
scrollbar-3dlight-color: #30131B;
scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #30131B;
scrollbar-shadow-color: #30131B;}
#about font{font-size: 10px;}
#about a:hover{color: #934969!important;}

#friends{display:none;}

#comments {background:transparent; position:absolute; width:270px; height:250px; left:373px; top:453px; border: none; font-family:arial; font-size:9px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: right; color: #A63345; overflow:auto; overflow-x: hidden;
scrollbar-arrow-color: #30131B;
scrollbar-track-color: #30131B;
scrollbar-face-color: #481E29;
scrollbar-highlight-color: #30131B;
scrollbar-3dlight-color: #30131B;
scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #30131B;
scrollbar-shadow-color: #30131B;}

#comments dl dd {font-family:arial; font-size:9px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: right; color: #A63345; margin: 0 0;}
#comments dl dt.avatar img { display:none }
#comments dl dt.avatar2 img { display:none }
#comments a:hover{color: #934969!important;}

#comments dl dd {font-family:arial; font-size:9px; font-weight: ; color: #A63345 text-align: right; letter-spacing: 1px; margin: 0 0;}
#comments .links {font-family:arial; font-size:9px; font-weight: ; color: #000000; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: right;}
#comments .caption {font-family:arial; font-size:9px; font-weight: ; color: #A63345; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: right; background:none; border:none;}
#comments .caption2 {font-family:arial; font-size:9px; font-weight: ; color: #A63345; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: right;background:none;border:none;}
#comments .message {font-family:arial; font-size:9px; font-weight: ; color: #A63345;letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: right; background:transparent;}
#comments h2{display:none;}

.caption:before { display:none;}
.caption:after { display:none;}

.caption2:before { display:none; }
.caption2:after { display:none; }

#wishlist{display:none;}

#multimedia {position: absolute; left: 662px; top: 550px;}
#multimedia embed, #multimedia object {height: 160px; width: 190px;  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:31 am
Name: Jessica
NickName: Koyko
Hobbies:
-Reading
-Writing
-RP
-Medical Field
-Astrology
-Psychology
-Gaia
-MSN
Other: My RP character is at bottom of my Siggy. Her name is Koyko Saung. She's named after me which means I named her. Uh.. above her is my dream avatar.

Koyko_Calamity

Lolix Diabolical

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:11 pm
Good Morrow heart

I'm Lulu but I vastly prefer Brazzle as a nickname. I'm sixteen and live in the deep south. I have an unhealthy love of all things literary and role-play gaming. I'm an actress with a heavy addiction to Dr. Pepper.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:21 pm
Name: false_fail (as in a false alarm of failure)
Preferred Name: hack
Grade/Profession: 9th/gamer4life+RPer4life+idiot4life+author4fun+genereallygoodperson(4life)
Area you live in: San Antonio, TX
Hobbies: gaming, writing, RPing, making RPs, surfing the net, examining human behavior, psychological warfare, drinking Dr. Pepper, staying up late and sleeping in.
A Little About You: I'm weird, but not in the sense that I have a few odd perks. More like I'm WEIRD weird. It's hard to get used to me, though you can ask my friend(s) how they do it. Of course, that's just the bare surface. I somehow got stuck with Caesar as a nickname, and you can thank my very annoying classmate for that. I randomly say 'meep' and other weird things that won't make sense if you don't know me. Or even if you do, it's still confusing... I think... again, you'll have to ask my friend(s).
X3P (X3+XP = X3P)

oh, and I think Near is the coolest character from Death Note.
(Near > L, Kira, Light, Watari, etc.)(except Misa, she's too much of a ditz. I like ditzy girls. They're fun)

((side note: meh wuntz a Near plushie keychain NAOw!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

((nother side note: I needs some friends. I gots almost none. +^w^+ add me?))

(([/edit])) ...meep.  

false_fail

Marcus Sirius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:25 pm
Name: Marcus Sirius
Preferred Name: Marcus
Hobbies: Reading, writing, video editing, watching movies, playing video games, modifying Nerf guns, and camping.
A Little About You: Well, I'm a bit of a history nut. I'm especially fond of the Victorian Era, but that's mostly because I'm a Steampunk junkie! Other than that, I'm a fan of all history. I also like collecting old books, which is something of a tradition in my family.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:50 am
Name: Lestats Mistress
Preffered name: Lestat's Mistress

Hobbies: Reading, writing, knitting, anime, manga, literature.

Lestats Mistress

Lloyd_the_Pantless_Wonder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:46 pm
Well, my nametag says...: Mishaal
Aliases: Mishii, Mish...erm, just whatever you're comfortable with, I guess.
Number of Candles: A year and a half until I'm legal in the USA! [16 and a half]
Role in life: Tenth, almost eleventh; student
Location, location, location: Pennsylvania, soon to be Texas!
Daily rituals that are vital for survival: Role playing, Writing, Drawing [[-will do avatar art/oc art for amazing individuals with amazing role playing skills-]], reading, music[[flute, cello, violin, piano, clarinet...composing horrible pieces, listening to music]], VIDEO GAMES!! Anime, manga, acting, homework, proof-reading, and just being the nerd I am~
Behind the Mask and your feeble façade: Hmm, well...there isn't anything to say because there's nothing that I really hide behind a mask. I'm very mercurial; I'll be happy and probably attacking your sexy a** one moment and then looking for a dagger to impale you with the next. xD Haha. Nah, I'm not THAT bad. I'm a Pakistani FEMALE of whom as no life whatsoever, and wonders at times why my friends are even...well, my friends! XD; I'm hyper and curse like a sailor when my blood sugar's low. Juliard is watching me, just like Pachelbel. [[I'll see you in hell, Pachelbel!]] I love to bake, and draw and a whole buncha other s**t and hope that I don't annoy you too much. <3

And, feel free to drop me a PM if you want to talk or role play or whatnot. I don't get enough Private Messages. <33

4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games