Reply 62: Role Playing in Reailty
Ninja High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scarletnoob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:30 pm
(( go back and look at the pages then come a help me)) As Kigaru ran after wolfine he decide to use he's Kekki Genki again but this time he was going to open the seal on he's back.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:31 pm
Scarletnoob
(( go back and look at the pages then come a help me)) As Kigaru ran after wolfine he decide to use he's Kekki Genki again but this time he was going to open the seal on he's back.

Wolfine kept running wondering why they were running after her.She looked behind her to see if Sensa was still chasing and ran into a tree  

Ketini

Kuro Neko Iris

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:05 am
Iris watched Shitenshin swimming around with a smile on his face. She softly giggled and shook her head. Suddenly she started to cough as black blood dripped down her mouth.
"No....not now..." Her eyes grew completely black as she gripped her fist tightly together. Shitenshin looked and took off, searching for help. Her hair changed from silver to blood red as her teeth grew sharp. Iris screamed as she dug into the ground. Her fingers bled as talons grew. She was changing into a monster.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:57 pm
As kigaru was using he's Kekki Genki he heard Iris scream and sent and sent a Kage bushin clone to see whats wrong with he and sent He's puppet to follow Wolfine while relaseing he's seal and becoming stronger, faster, and smarter.  

Scarletnoob

Typyro

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:39 am
Ty woke up hearing almost a battle or just a lot of yelling, Either way, He decided he should check it out.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:45 pm
Kigaru Jumped and took flight looking for he's clone's wondering where they were.  

Scarletnoob

Kuro Neko Iris

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:53 am
Iris looked around, growling deeply as she caught the scent of fresh meant nearby. A demonic grin cruved on her lips as she laughed. Shitenshin ran into Ty and bit him back the pants leg, trying to get him to follow.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:39 am
As Kigaru was flying down towards Ty he caught a sent of something demonic and went to check it out.  

Scarletnoob

Typyro

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:52 pm
Kuro Neko Iris
Iris looked around, growling deeply as she caught the scent of fresh meant nearby. A demonic grin cruved on her lips as she laughed. ########## ran into Ty and bit him back the pants leg, trying to get him to follow.

((ok i'm just gonna guess you didn't wound my leg.))
Ty Followed the person who bit him.
((No idea what to do))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:37 pm
( just find me and help me) As Kigaru was flying towards he's clones sent he remembed he's puppets and let Ty take care or Iris and went to check on he's puppets.  

Scarletnoob

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:11 pm
Yet Gerad lies fainted with no help at all he will probably go dellusional when he wakes. ((I'm just trying to get back in since I've been left out till someone does something.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:15 am
Iris growled deeply, hearing someone coming her way. A grin curved on her lips as she laughed.
FResh meat. How nice that they would come to me. Shitenshin ran to where she was and looked up at Ty.

((He didn't hurt you, Ty))  

Kuro Neko Iris

Scarletnoob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:13 pm
As Kigaru found he's puppets he tried too look for Iris but couldn't find her so he used he's Puppets to look for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:17 pm
Kuro Neko Iris
Iris growled deeply, hearing someone coming her way. A grin curved on her lips as she laughed.
FResh meat. How nice that they would come to me. ########## ran to where she was and looked up at Ty.

((He didn't hurt you, Ty))

(( wait your a wolf right?))
Ty looked down at the creature staring at him.  

Typyro

Kuro Neko Iris

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:34 am
Typyro

(( wait your a wolf right?))
Ty looked down at the creature staring at him.

((Practically. From of a werewolf thing.))

Iris turned to Ty, her eyes filled with blood lsut as she licked her fangs. Suddenly she charged at him, pinning him down to the ground.  
62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff