Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Starfall Street [Paldea Arc] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:56 pm
Amber knew Spooky couldn't take another hit, and although he'd tried to get off his Destiny Bond and take one of his opponents with him, it seemed the Dark energy was completely dampening his abilities, which resulted in the Shuppet fading into unconsciousness before he could get another Endure off. She sighed, pulling out Spooky's Pokeball and recalling her first Ghost-type. Where was the source of that Dark energy coming from? If they could find the source and take that out, they might actually stand a chance, but with that thing in play, there was no way in hell the Snagem women were coming out on top, even with all three of them in the battle. That being said, Amber noticed something.

Giacomo had been playing his tracks for the entirety of the battle, and she'd noticed that the music seemed to be powering up his Pokemon somehow. Was it possible that the DJ equipment was the source? Only one way to find out. Knowing she would only get one shot at this, she made a decision and sent out Arauth, the Misdreavus already primed and ready for battle. "Start it off with a Rain Dance, then follow it up with Thunder," she said.

Arauth gave a nod and turned her gaze toward the heavens, her eyes glowing as she called dark storm clouds to form overhead. With a cry, she surrounded herself in yellow energy, sending a massive bolt of electricity toward the Starmobile. That music was seriously grating on her nerves, so she wasn't aiming at the Starmobile itself, so much as the DJ equipment that was the source of the annoying music. If she could stop that, she could focus on the battle much more efficiently. At least, that was what the Misdreavus was thinking, anyway.  
SubonicXP rolled 2 100-sided dice: 13, 16 Total: 29 (2-200)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2024 2:27 pm
"Hey! Where do you think-" Before the ninja could stop Sub from running past them Deo and his Charmander jumped into action, the little fire lizard unleashing a stream of fire at the poisonous simien, the Grafaiai squealing in pain. "Tch, intruders will be dealt with in a slow and agonizing manner. Grafaiai, use Poison Fang!" The ninja commanded.

The Grafaiai would let out a screech before it pounced on Deo's Charmander, tackling to the ground as it dug its claws into the lizard, getting a good grip on it before it reeled back and clamped down on the Charmander's shoulder with its sharp teeth. Both its claws and teeth dripping with poison which threatened to seep into the body of the poor lizard.

The Grimer at the bottom of the pit would get the slugging of a lifetime as the Brutal Swing lived up to its name and actually sent the pile of sentient sludge flying out of the hole and landing between the ninja and Deo, the Poison type knocked out from the single blow. "Where did..." The ninja muttered, looking around confused.

The other Grimer were getting clobbered left and right, unable to do much against the plethora of fists. At some point in the madness a Grimer would manage to touch Palladia with a Toxic, the Fighting type no doubt not registering what happened in the moment. Also in that moment Fluffy somehow got wet, their foe soak, maybe from groundwater? Who knows. Once all was done and said the pit was filled with nothing but knocked out Grimer and the Fighting Pokemon were free to get out of there. By the time Palladia got out they no doubt were feeling some of the poison acting up in their system.

"Hey Leslie why don't- Leslie! Hey!" Sub tried to stop Leslie as he arrived at the hole, watching as Abby's poor Machamp went in and then Leslie was sent flying further into the base, Sub watching helpless as the little hammer gremlin went flying. "...Abby, I'm going to need your help." Sub sighed, shaking his head and then running off in the direction Leslie flew.

Seconds later Leslie would come crashing through a big tree, the branches painfully breaking her fall before she landed on the ground with a thud. Looking around she would find herself at the far back of the base, a large white building standing just ahead of her and atop its roof was her prey, the avian Pokemon she was hunting, just perched there preening happily.

In a puff of smoke another ninja would appear in the clearing between Leslie and the building, this ninja looking different from the rest, their entire body covered except for a single blue eye, their outfit resembling dripping poison. "Intruder, I suggest you turn back now before you face the wrath of Navi Squad, the venomous fangs of Team Star." He said to Leslie before making a hand sign, a Skuntank appearing in a puff of smoke in front of him. "As boss of Navi Squad this shall be your last chance to leave peacefully."

Sub and Abby would soon arrive on scene, nothing getting in their way between the trap and where Leslie landed, as if the place was intentionally cleared out. Abby would get there before Sub however, the man purposely slowing down as he noticed how strangely empty this place was compared to Schedar Squad base.

(Two dice rolls, the first for badly poisoned from Poison Fang the second regular poison from Poison Touch ability. If first result is 1-50 then Charmander is badly poisoned. If first fails and second is 1-30 then Charmander is poisoned. If both succeed then Charmander is badly poisoned.)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2024 1:08 am
With the Grimer defeated, Absinthe recalled both of her Pokemon to their spherical containment devices. She didn't doubt that at least one of the Fighting-types got poisoned fighting that sea of Grimer, and she didn't have any items on her, so they'd have to sit on the sidelines for now. Hell, Palladia wasn't even supposed to fight, but Leslie... Abby was too irritated to put her feelings into words, even in her own mind.

"I got your back, Boss," she declared, grabbing her Blaziken's ball before following the fearless leader. The young Deathrage had no qualms with taking her frustration out on the enemy once they were within battling range.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:08 pm
"Well, Miss Kaʻanaʻana I know you've been active in Spikemuth, a place I'm very familiar with. Besides that, you have been one of the more curious members of your group... It seems as if you just appeared out of thin air one day. I wonder how that might be. Now that you got me thinking about you more, I just might have to look into that."

Between the dark miasma and Giacomo's comments, Monique was hopping mad.

"I didn't just appear from outta nowhere, I appeared from Smoggy air!" she barked. "If you want your future and my past to rhyme..." She made a face of disgust. "We can talk about that another time!" The beat and the surge of energy had her words rhyming. If Giacomo had heard a certain Alolan rapper before, perhaps the voice would sound familiar...

Suddenly, Giacomo dropped a beat, momentarily freezing Monique in place. Now he had climbed aboard the Starmobile, which let out black and maroon flames and drew in some of the miasma. The Mabosstiff glared, hoping to slow all the Pokémon down. Suddenly, the vehicle charged forward at them, the young Orthworm absolutely helpless to move in time to avoid a direct and knockout hit. She could barely see after the Wicked Torque, which served only to belch out more of the thick air.

Frustrated, she recalled the fainted Steel-type Pokémon and began considering her next course of action. The lowered Attack meant she needed a special attacker on call.

She could barely see Cera and Amber, covering their ears. The continued music seemed to be causing them considerable problems. But even miasma and music couldn't blot out the words she barely heard next:

Start it off with a Rain Dance...

Monique had been seconds away from going to her Camerupt, Lua Pele. But a Camerupt in Rain Dance was in about the same predicament as Cera and Amber in this fog. On the other hand...

"Noio! Go!" A Honchkrow emerged and started circling, its vision relatively unobscured by the same-type miasma. "Hurricane!" She jumped in the air, feeling immensely vigorous. "Let's see how much y'all can take from the granddaughter of Krasha Wake!"  

MoniqueBrie

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:05 pm
Leslie would yelp and shout as she crashed her way through the tree that had managed to be her impromptu crash pad, eventually managing to come to a stop on one of the branches before she completely plummeted to the ground beneath her. Doing her best to focus her gaze towards where she remembered the bird being indicated as existing, Leslie saw a few little simians and other Pokemon she assumed to be local fauna and...a Rookiedee perched atop one of the buildings. Her grip would tighten on her non-existent hammer as she prepared to leap into action. Wait, how was she going to do that? And where had her hammer gone? Thankfully, she got an answer to the second question as the hammer finished its own trajectory through the tree, depositing itself directly on top of Leslie's head. Finishing her plummet to the ground below, her hammer now looking like a unique piece of headgear more than anything, the Tinkatuff hybrid would dizzily get up to stare towards the strange man now doing an interpretative dance in front of her.

Raising her free hand and extending a finger, Leslie said, "Sir, I will get to you and your four other friends in a minute. I just need to do a little pest control around your base and then we can have whatever weeaboo fantasy final battle you're wanting." Stumbling as she walked, Leslie would make pass the one-eyed ninja and his Skuntank. Her eyes only had one target for the moment and it was that absolutely despicable Rookiedee. All she needed was to get close enough and she was going to....to....well, the details and her vision were a little fuzzy right now but she was gonna do something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:47 am
Segin Squad

"Oh, right," Cera remarked, shuddering as she thought back to that whole time in Kalos. It wasn't the only event that served to debunk the myth of Mew's existence, far from it when you're among the more prolific members of Team Snagem. But the events in Kalos were certainly among the more publicly known ones and today served as another reminder of all that. "Hard to deny those events- er."

The remark that followed saw her get lost in thought for a moment. Was she the only Mew out there? She had her doubts, but being a Mew herself meant she did in fact have the insight of why they were considered a myth and rarely made theirselves visible. At least, she knew why she did all that... but that also meant she couldn't confirm if there were any others? If there were, she hadn't seen any and wasn't given a memo about some secret council of Mew and when to meet up. "I'm... actually not sure of that," she added after a bit, trying to snap herself back to reality. It had been a bit harder to do than expected, though... likely a result of the dark energy seeping in.

"...guess that little trick wasn't enough..." she muttered to herself, quick to disable the SNAG's translator briefly so as to not expose one card she hoped was still hidden. Her Joltik would be slammed by the Starmobile. The size difference and general lack of resilience meant he was knocked out on the spot by Wicked Torque, the Mew forced to recall him as rain began to fall.

"Feel like rain's the last thing we need!..." She spoke up, taking advantage of the fact that Giacomo wouldn't be able to understand her until she turned the translator back on. "There's a chi converter somewhere, that's what's pumping so much of this energy around us. But I can't find where- ...wait! GRAY, you can pinpoint it, right? The whole base's a void to me, so I can't isolate it. Be quick if you can, our friend here means to sap the fight from us. In the meantime..."

As Cera got another ball ready, she'd turn the SNAG's translator back on and gave a smirk that was equal parts sudden and uncharacteristic of her. Was the energy affecting her after all...?

"You're right, collabing with you'd be a waste. But I know someone who'll be more appreciative of your song and all this energy you're so eager to let out. Kiri!" Only seconds after Arauth and Noio's combo would the Tyranitar come out, replacing the rainstorm with a much sandier version and feeling more energetic than usual thanks to all the darkness. "Flip the stage! Stone Edge!"

With an energetic roar, Kiri would release a surge of energy, forcing part of the ground to jut out with a fairly big rock structure. Regardless if it hit or not, Cera would follow up by letting herself Transform to match her Tyranitar (albeit pink, and slightly smaller) and swinging her tail at the structure to crush it and send chunks of it scattering around.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

DeoLux

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:20 am
“Charmander, return” Deo would command as he retracted his charmander from the fight. “Aval! Come on out here!” He would also yell, as the ground rumbled beneath his feet and then the Steelix would shoot out near him and land where the charmander once was. It was enough to cause the graffiti monkey to be flung back. “Aval, Slam the graffiti monkey!” He would command and the Steelix would oblige.

All the while, the psyduck was figuring out a way to cause some mischief against the ninjas. It decided to pick up some stones with its mind and it to be thrown to the nearest ninja or graffiti monkey. The stones were the size of large pebbles, but not enough to be harmful  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:14 pm
As the rain fell Giacomo perked up and immediately threw himself over his equipment, trying to shield it from the downpour, but alas it would be in vain. "Hey! No fair! You're ruining my equipment! Sugar daddy or not this stuff is expensive!" He cried out in protested. His protests would soon be drowned out by a fierce gale of wind, the young man holding onto the DJ booth with all his might as he tried not to get blown away by the Hurricane.

As he held on his Mabosstiff would get swept up by the Hurricane, the dog sent flying in the air. Seeing his dog flying his way Giacomo panicked and reached out to grab the dog, only to lose his grip as both he and his hound, now hugging, were sent flying in the winds of the Hurricane.

The moment the two hit the ground the sky would begin to crackle, lightning flickering in the darkness. Giacomo would look around dazed from his prone position on the ground and notice what was about to happen, the Team Star boss crying out. "No! Stop! Not that!" Again his cries would fall on deaf ears as a Thunder struck the Starmobile, the living vehicle letting out a cry of pain. The Starmobile, or rather the Revavroom that controlled it, wouldn't get a break as Cera and her Tyranitar tag teamed it while it was vulnerable from the shock, Tyranitar knocked it off its front wheels as it became airborne and a transformed Cera knocking it the rest of the way onto its side with a tail swipe.

"No no no!" Giacomo panicked as he finally got up to his feet, hands on his heads as he bore witness to his Starmobile being toppled, the Revavroom controlling it knocked out cold as puffs of smoke bellowed from the machine and the DJ equipment looking fried. The Segin Squad Starmobile was defeated.

As Giacomo stood there in disbelief the darkness around them quickly began to fade, the darkness retreating towards the Starmobile, more specifically towards the DJ equipment, giving hint enough that it was the source of the darkness, the actual chi converter. The music also ceased. "It looks like the chi converter is-...oh, you already took care of it." GRAY finally spoke up, the Snagems acting faster than he could locate it. Didn't matter in the end though.

"Do you know what you've done!? I'm ruined! Ruined!" Giacomo complained, his wet dog walking up behind him before sitting down and panting heavily, no longer interested in battling anymore. "Gah! Fine! What do you people want from me!? You won! You happy now!? Do what you want! Without the Starmobile and my equipment Segin Squad is done now anyways!" He complained, not expecting his well thought out plans and subterfuge to fall apart so easily.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:37 pm
Deo's Steelix would appear and swing its mighty metallic tail at the much smaller monkey with a Slam attack, the giant iron snake smacking the poisonous simian off the ground and sending it flying and then slamming into a nearby tree. The Grafaiai would let out a yelp of pain as it hit the tree before falling to the ground with an audible thump, the monkey knocked out cold.

"Tch! So you don't have to play fair I see." The ninja hissed as she recalled her Pokemon to its ball. "Unfortunately for you I have just the thing to deal with Steel types! Come on out my corrosive companion!" She declared before tossing another Pokeball on the field, the device popping open to reveal a small black lizard-like Pokemon, a Salandit. "Show them your corrosive prows! Use Toxic!" The trainer ordered, her Pokemon responding with a hiss followed up by spitting out a glob of toxic acid at the giant Steelix. When the poisonous substance made contact with Steelix's iron body Deo would be surprised to not see it slide off harmless, as would normally happen with Poison moves on a Steel type, but instead the purple substance would begin to eat away at the Pokemon's steel coating and absorb into its body, badly poisoning it.

"...is this a joke to you, scoundrel? You dare to dishonor Navi Squad not only with your trespass but furthermore with your foolishness? I shall pay for delivering your insult upon my doorstep! Prepare yourself, wretch! Naught but punishment awaits you! Skuntank, we shall suffer this jester no longer! Poison Gas!" Atticus said, ordering his Pokemon to attack, the Skuntank responding with a hiss before unleashing from the tip of its overhead tail a large puff of Poison Gas directly at Leslie. I bet you thought it came from somewhere else.

As the Skuntank unleashed its attack it would spook Leslie's mark, the Rookidee letting out a frightened chirp before immediately taking flight and fluttering away, not wanting anything to do with this battle to come. Sub would show up at the same time as all of this, watching the Rookidee fly away and then looked to Leslie with worry. "Uh oh...uh, ninja dude? I would quit while you're ahead." Sub said, knowing good and well what was about to happen. "...actually, you know what? Abby, take care of this Skuntank, keep it occupied while we let Leslie teach mister shakespeare here a lesson." He said with a devilish grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:23 pm
SubonicXP
As the rain fell Giacomo perked up and immediately threw himself over his equipment, trying to shield it from the downpour, but alas it would be in vain. "Hey! No fair! You're ruining my equipment! Sugar daddy or not this stuff is expensive!" He cried out in protested. His protests would soon be drowned out by a fierce gale of wind, the young man holding onto the DJ booth with all his might as he tried not to get blown away by the Hurricane.

As he held on his Mabosstiff would get swept up by the Hurricane, the dog sent flying in the air. Seeing his dog flying his way Giacomo panicked and reached out to grab the dog, only to lose his grip as both he and his hound, now hugging, were sent flying in the winds of the Hurricane.

The moment the two hit the ground the sky would begin to crackle, lightning flickering in the darkness. Giacomo would look around dazed from his prone position on the ground and notice what was about to happen, the Team Star boss crying out. "No! Stop! Not that!" Again his cries would fall on deaf ears as a Thunder struck the Starmobile, the living vehicle letting out a cry of pain. The Starmobile, or rather the Revavroom that controlled it, wouldn't get a break as Cera and her Tyranitar tag teamed it while it was vulnerable from the shock, Tyranitar knocked it off its front wheels as it became airborne and a transformed Cera knocking it the rest of the way onto its side with a tail swipe.

"No no no!" Giacomo panicked as he finally got up to his feet, hands on his heads as he bore witness to his Starmobile being toppled, the Revavroom controlling it knocked out cold as puffs of smoke bellowed from the machine and the DJ equipment looking fried. The Segin Squad Starmobile was defeated.

As Giacomo stood there in disbelief the darkness around them quickly began to fade, the darkness retreating towards the Starmobile, more specifically towards the DJ equipment, giving hint enough that it was the source of the darkness, the actual chi converter. The music also ceased. "It looks like the chi converter is-...oh, you already took care of it." GRAY finally spoke up, the Snagems acting faster than he could locate it. Didn't matter in the end though.

"Do you know what you've done!? I'm ruined! Ruined!" Giacomo complained, his wet dog walking up behind him before sitting down and panting heavily, no longer interested in battling anymore. "Gah! Fine! What do you people want from me!? You won! You happy now!? Do what you want! Without the Starmobile and my equipment Segin Squad is done now anyways!" He complained, not expecting his well thought out plans and subterfuge to fall apart so easily.

The Hurricane roared, blowing Giacomo and the Mabosstiff clear off the stage. Monique was surprised to see a flash of Thunder strike the equipment until she slowly realized that was what Amber had been trying to do all along. The pained Starmobile was then slammed into by Cera and the Tyranitar.

The darkness swirled like the water in a flushing toilet, retreating back into the equipment in the Starmobile. The miasma was gone, the normal brightness of a western Paldean day no longer impeded. Monique and Noio, who only minutes earlier had the Dark-type equivalent of an electric charge coursing through them, felt suddenly drained. For Noio, it might have been a familiar sensation, one experienced as a Murkrow back in Unova, landing her in a certain Rapidoordash bag...

An exhausted Monique, overcome enough to lay on the wet turf, looked up at a despondent, enraged, and soaked Giacomo, Noio spread out with her wings covering the Sheriff of New Po's legs like a blanket. Their work was clearly done, but there were so many questions left to answer.  

MoniqueBrie

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:06 am
Amber couldn't help the smirk that crossed her face as she saw Arauth's Thunder attack land squarely on the Starmobile. Ah, that was such a satisfying sound. Arauth was rather proud of herself for helping to put a stop to that annoying grating noise that Giacomo was calling music, though she knew it was a combined effort from all of them. Amber watched with no small amount of amusement as Giacomo panicked at seeing his precious DJ equipment fried, not at all sorry when he acted like a spoiled child in the aftermath. "I already told you what I want, Giacomo," she said. "I want everyone to be able to get along."

She surveyed the damage to the Starmobile, thinking it wasn't all that much compared to the damage done to Schedar Squad's machine. That, in itself, was a good thing; she didn't want to have to clean up another mess like that one. Speaking of the Starmobile, a thought crossed her mind, and she looked at Giacomo again. "While I'm thinking about it, what was the original purpose behind the Starmobile's creation, anyway?" she asked. "I highly doubt it was to use it for something like this."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2024 3:34 am
Absinthe wasn't too sure what Sub expected to happen, but she wasn't familiar with Tinkaton and their obsession for hunting the Rookidee line, so to her, Leslie was just being unreasonable. She wasn't one to turn down orders when it came to Snagem work, though. "Sure thing," she said with a bit of a shrug, letting her Blaziken out and pointing at the enemy Skuntank. "Don't even bother trying to get in close contact with it. Just use Flamethrower."

Trusting her trainer despite her preference for close-ranged combat, Angela the Blaziken immediately let loose a stream of fire at her target, quite literally lighting the Skuntank up. She kept her focus on the enemy in case it moved out of the way or was ordered to move. Angela highly doubted a single Flamethrower, even one unleashed by a powerful Fire-type such as herself, would be enough to make this bulbous, stinky rat faint. Or, perhaps, she merely hoped it wouldn't be enough. It had been a while since she had been able to enjoy herself in a fight, even if the Skuntank had a bit of an advantage against her other type. That said, she wouldn't let that hope get in the way of her duty. She gave the ordered Flamethrower her all.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 12:01 am
Leslie didn't even care to turn towards Atticus as he had his tantrum over being put into the second place position over her true intended prey. I mean, she listened to what he was saying but it was mostly to see if there was some sort of attack she needed to respond to or if she could get a cutting response from an all too tempting line. So when she heard him calling for his Skuntank to gas her, she had to resist the urge to laugh. I mean, if she laughed, it might spook her prey. But hopefully....no, the growling and response to the call for an attack had apparently been enough to catch the Rookiedee's attention. And so as the cloud of poison gas built up around Leslie's head, she would be busy staring after the rapidly fleeing bird that she knew she had no chance to get onto the trail of with how dense the woodlands were around here. So much work and preparation, all to waste because someone didn't get the attention he so desperately wanted.

Slowly turning her head towards where Atticus was still standing, the cloud of smoke almost seemed to illuminate with two intense red lights and the sound of strained metal echoing as Leslie's stare landed on his face. "Guess I should have brought the shovel. Now I'll need to dig a grave by hand." She growled, slowly bringing her hammer back with meticulous care as she lined up her next attack. And with a sudden bellow, she sprang into action. Her hammer swinging wildly behind her as Leslie sent her head rocketing forward to try and slam squarely into Atticus' nose, hoping her little Fake Out gave her the opening she had wanted.

"Feel free to beg for mercy. Cause I'm aallllll fresh out." Leslie staged whispered to the ninja, swinging her hammer back around to her front side as she began to visibly line up a swing for Atticus.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:51 am
Segin Squad

Cera tried to respond right away, but transformed as she was, her voice would be a bit too far off for her SNAG to catch and translate it. "...w... ol... y... hol..." It'd be easier for the hybrids and other Pokemon to pick up on her saying to hold on, letting her form revert back with a laugh that seemed out of place. Like she reveled in the chaos that unfolded, the rain and wind and lightning all culminating into the pair of attacks from her and Kiri. In the moment, Giacomo might also notice the Mew's eyes had taken on a purplish tinge followed by her expression quickly softening as she forced herself back to her senses as much as she could.

"Th... there," she spoke up, letting the SNAG keep translating. Rather than float above him and his Mabosstiff, though, she'd sit near them. Her form meant that if anything, she was looking up to maintain any semblance at eye level, taking a deep sigh as she redoubled her efforts at normalcy. "You know what? Let's meet this halfway. We'll answer what we can, within reason. You remind me a lot of another we know with an affinity for Dark-types, almost as resourceful and knowledgeable too.... so chances are you'd find a way to learn even if we refused here. But in return..."

By now, Kiri had stepped closer, but beneath the menacing look Tyranitar tended to give naturally, she made a point not to make any sudden movements to suggest she'd try anything. "You said the situation didn't allow for a civil solution once you knew who we were, and we weren't told about any details about why the trouble Team Star's been causing. So either the Academy isn't aware themselves or they're withholding something, and I'd like to hope it's not the latter. Point is, we're lacking information ourselves and you and Mela's both shown there's more going on."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

DeoLux

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:09 pm
Seeing the Steelix poisoned, Deo was greatly enraged. “(Insert Swearing so much that a sailor would blush)! Steelix Return! Cyclizar! Rollout!” As he threw out the pokeball and it went backwards. Only to hear the “VROOOOOOOOOOOM” as the Cyclizar rolled in and slammed into the poisonous salamander. All this commotion around made the psyduck in the back wander into camp, in secret and used its telekinetic power to throw pebbles into the nearby ninja’s smoke bombs they stored making them explode without warning and it threw some more into areas where the ninjas were to activate some traps that are placed nearby to throw off and surprise them. Deo would catch sight of this and would quickly react “Cyclizar! Defend the psyduck!”  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff