MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Hearing Nanashi twins made Hinata widen her lilac pupiless eyes, she was familiar with Atticus, but she knew Desmond was up to no good. Alice listens to Ardyn, that was a lot of question and shocked that he's Nanashi, until Hannah with jealousy glint in her eyes. She didn't know at first, until she realized what was going on between those two. She understand about jealousy, so she and her boyfriend were only eye on each other, "I'm Alice Nazumi, and I'm a mentor of the Japan Brotherhood of Assassin," she introduce herself to them, then looked at Ardyn, "Atticus and Desmond were mentor in Italy if Brotherhood, well Atticus is first before Desmond after his death. I met Atticus after my father's and stepmother's execution, while my older brothers fake their death. Desmond took over the Brotherhood to restore the assassins, I met him after he looked after Mitsuki and trained her despite of her young age because he knows she has his brother's chirasengo. He was killed by Fox's Gunslinger, after Mitsuki tries to save him by giving herself up, but it was a lie as she told me. Desmond's death is what made her Heroine of the Realm, that's why she has his sword and Atticus's chirasengo became Atticus's Living Legacy," she explains to Ardyn about Desmond, and he was the reason why Mitsuki became Heroine of the Realm and living legacy for both Atticus and Desmond. She looked up the ceiling to think about Atticus, "Atticus return from the dead, that time to stop Xehanort. He did took Mitsuki and Vincent in as his students to learn their keyblade in order to stop Keyblade Master of Darkness. I think he gave Vincent very hard time, while merciful to Mitsuki during their training. He did stop Mitsuki's killing instinct after her full blooded demon transformation from Arachne's youngest sister's poison. I think he knows his father will raise his reign after defeating Xehanort, and after his death by both Mitsuki and Vincent... Daichi killed his own son right in front of them," she added about Atticus, sadden of his death and understand what Daichi did to his son was inhuman in front them. Hinata slightly frown, what Alice told about Desmond didn't sound like what she describe because he attacked her.
Before anyone say anything, suddenly near the mistle the five red mists formed as Fenrir, Louis, Yakumo, Mia, and Io returned, but they brought two more additions, Jack Rutherford and Eva Roux, joined in. Notice those two cause both Lin and Takeshi stood up and act defensively, "Why are those Hunters doing here?" he demand after what they did, Fenrir raised his hand to make Wolf Demon Emperor stop, "They agreed to help us, Takeshi," he said to him and explained Jack and Eva agreed to help them, and handed their weapons to Murasame. The resistance widen their eyes, "So how do we know where Mido and Arachne are?" Zack asked, Jack joined the group as Eva sat on the couch, as Hades talked about Hecate might be a best expert against Arachne's miasma, "They are heading to fortress and because of six human hybrids Mido captured, he needed their blood to make him and his toadies grow stronger. However Arachne doesn't know what Mido really after, nor using her," he explains to them, however adding Mido using Arachne brought their attention. Precht, like members of Fairy Tail true meaning comrades, stood up in shock, "Mido is using her! What kind of comrade is he?" he nearly raised his voice. Louis looked around, noticed both Valencia and Vincent weren't in present, "Onc we all gathered, Jack will tell us what Mido is planning," he replied about Mido's plan, while Fenrir and Murasame were talking as she offered her blood code to him, so he gladly accepts it as he sunk his fangs into her neck to drank her blood.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht Zack Fenrir Hinata Alice Takeshi

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:14 am
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Lucifer & Weapon::.
User Image
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

'What in the-!", the huntress yelped as Persephone wrapped herself around her, making Jezebel almost lose balance. Keeping herself up barely, the demon huntress knew what this was all about as she listened to Hades talk about Hecate. Unfortunately, she doesn't know what to do as she spoke up,"I-I'm sorry but..I don't know how to help you out. Hecate and I..we've known each other since I was born..it's a blessing but..it's a curse as well."
Meanwhile, Ardyn was shocked from all this information. Atticus and Desmond who were assassins and protectors of the realms but had died in battle. Looking down, Ardyn finally after all this time, had learned who these two were named but was sad that he had never got the chance to meet them. He only remembered someone telling him that he needed to go to sleep for awhile and when he wakes up that he would take him out on a adventure. Clenching his fists tight, Ardyn didn't really want to talk to anyone as he just stood up and began to walk away. It wasn't Alice's fault as Ardyn softly spoke,"T-Thank you.."
Walking back onto the ship, Ardyn just walked past the droid who was finishing up the updates before noticing the sad daemon boy walking into his room, hearing the door lock up. Cameras within the droid's head showed that the boy wasn't going to do anything bad as it just finished the last update. Standing back up, B.O.B. cleaned off the counter with a rag as it used a drone to fly from the ship to the springs to tell the captain that they are needing him to arrive at the main room at the home base.

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:42 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Theme:Here
...I have to become stronger...
... To protect the one person I love ..

Persphone found herself letting go of her the light dying from her eyes,"You can't just summon her?", she said feeling her hand grip Jezebel's wrist as she began to tremble,"Why not!", she demands she felt tears streaming down her eyes in rage what was the point of having Hecate so close yet so far away it was't fair! How were they suppose to save anyone when they could barely save themselves.. she looked at her determined,"You have to try Jezebel..", she said softly releasing her grip she had only a moment ago,"You have to try..", she knew if they didn't find a way to take out Daichi's allies they would never win... there wouldn't be peace;
Hannah's eyes widened when she watched Adryn began to act weird before leaving her to walk off alone, the vampire heiress scowled at the woman Alice baring her fangs,"Why you have to say all that for!!!", she snapped at her,"He already has been dealing with enough!", said the salty young girl before she raced off after her little lover boy; Upon arriving onto the ship she seen that he was no where to be seen and she walked over to bob,"Hey bob! Have you seen adryn? He was pretty upset...",she replied softly;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:08 am

☼ ╰☆╮ ☽ User Image ☾ ╰ ☆╮ ☼

"I was Arthur's tutor. I didn't teach him magic ..."
"I taught him ethics and morals. which is much more difficult, believe me."

"Kore ..." Hades said as he softly put his hands on her shoulders and looked at Jezebel "the other gods plan to fight along side you all, Hecate is one of our strongest and she knows a thing or two about poisons. we .... took it hard, about what happened" he said gently rubbing Persephone's shoulders "i think my father had a hand in this because from our memories, Hecate was with us up until a month ago ... we're sorry you have to burden this, Miss Jezebel"

Merlin was rubbing his temples as he was starting to see everything slowly fall apart then looked to Peter who wasn't there either and looked around in confusion but then heard something on the ceiling and looked up before instantly dropping his jaw. Spider-man was on the ceiling, walking on it like a casual stroll "this place really does have a Transylvania vibe ... wait does this mean Dracula's here? how about the wolf man? are you guys like those Underwold movies? oh man we're not gonna see Bill Nye here are-" he said before seeing Fenrir and drinking Murasame's blood and fell off the ceiling "HOLY SH*T!!" he cried as Simon turned and saw this before both he and Onyx reached for there weapons but Merlin stopped them by holding out his staff to block them "this is not our world, this is theirs ... this could be a normal occurrence and i doubt he would kill her in front of all of us" he said as all but Onyx seemed to reluctantly understand, in fact she seemed furious "you're just going to do nothing?!" she said making Merlin look at her sternly "it is not our place ... not unless there is obvious danger ... only then will i ... as my daughter so colorfully says 'unleash a can of whoop@$$'." he said though Onyx still seemed disturbed by the sight so she walked out of the base and back to the Jedi ship.

"i have a feeling he isn't Precht" Simon said watching Onyx leave then looked at his friend "i don't think any of them are to be honest, it's sad but that's how people like that are" he said before sighing a bit as T7 beeped lowly

"But i knew he felt i was more of a father to him, and deep down i felt the same way. ....
And in the end, my heart shattered when i saw him for the last time."

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:02 pm
User Image
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

Fenrir draw his fangs away from Murasame's neck, obtained her blood code, Hephaestus. Murasame fully recovered and head to her station to wipe her blood off, so the revenants won't go crazy. Hearing Spider-Man, shouting as he looked at him and noticed both Onyx and Simon were about to reached to their weapon, but Merlin stopped them. Fenrir licked Murasame's blood off of his lips, Louis turned his attention to Merlin, "You are half correct, but if we try to drink other revenants blood and new blood code, it will reject us and we will join the rank of Lost. However, Fenrir is an exception because he has unique blood code known as 'Void-Type', he can obtain more blood code," he explains about obtaining blood code usually rejects other revenants, but Fenrir can without any negative effect. Fenrir looked at Spider-Man as he smirked, "Heh, Dracula does exist, and he's happen to be my father. Werewolf does exist, but Dark Lord of Lycanthrope warned all of vampires not to step in his territory, or else we will be their dog food," he confirmed that Dracula and werewolves exist, mentioning Leader of the Werewolf. He looked at Merlin, Simon, Onyx, and Spider-Man, kept his smirk and shrugged his arms, "You all don't have to worry about being on guard around us, we only hunt Lost and Demon's bloods to keep our bloodlust at bay," he rest assured that they don't drink human bloods, but he and rest of revenants can tell Merlin isn't because of his half fae and half human. He walked passed them, just as Hannah shouted at Alice, who was shocked after Ardyn run off, he narrowed his predator golden eyes as he watched her ran towards the ship. Alice was bewildered, "Tch, that vampire little heiress needs to loosen up her d*mn clingy attitude. She needs to give him a little freedom otherwise he thinks he's not strong enough," he said to Alice, clearly showed his little hostile towards Hannah. Alice looked at him in confusion, "What was that even mean, I mean I feel bad for making Ardyn upset?" "Vampires sometimes have possessive attitude, when it comes to either their kind or different species. For that heiress's example... she must've think you made Daichi's grandson upset, so she might be very possessive towards him when it comes love," Kiba explains about vampire's possessive attitude. Alice widen her ruby eyes, but Kiba glanced at Fenrir, who rose his eyebrow, "I already know you gave Mitsuki that hairpin and you teleported her away from where Shiki forced her to stay put, so I suspected you are possessive towards her. Unlike that vampire heiress, it seems like you already know she can take care of herself and her freedmon, so question is why?" he added about the hairpin, Alice looked at Fenrir with stunned expression. Fenrir stared at Kiba for a long time, so he grabbed both Alice and Kiba's wrist and dragged them to the storage room, it seems like non-revenants, Jack, and Eva didn't know. Once in the storage room, he looked at Alice and Kiba as he crossed his arm, "Mitsuki's hairpin got crushed by Mido's men, but let's just say I have irresistibly drawn towards her because I know she is Amaterasu's reincarnation when I first laid my eyes on her 12 years ago. I also saved her a** three times," he admitted the reason why he's drawn to Mitsuki because of her reincarnation. Alice and Kiba widen their eyes when he admits it. Fenrir leaves them at the storage room, until they can return to main area after put their pieces together.
As Zack, Zera, demons, Devil Hunters, and rest of revenants were waiting for Vincent and Valencia before Jack will tell them about Mido's plan. Precht listens to Simon, Zera clench Nashi and Neel's scarves, "I can imagine Mavis's 'She-Devil' persona if she's here, thank the force she doesn't have satan soul, otherwise she will be equal of destruction to Mira," he replied and relieved Mavis doesn't have Satan Soul. He glanced at Simon, "Yeah, it is sad. You know Mavis said, bond and faith are true strength to our comrades. I can't help, but to notice something," he replied before he looked over his shoulder as he focus on Spider-Man, "Why the h*ll does he have small amount of Arachne's magical aura?"

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

OOC:

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:48 pm
Valencia walked back into the home base with Vincent not far behind her. She was surprised on how many more people had gathered here and it made her hopeful. Valencia had an ear bud in her right ear playing some music from a player in her satchel. As she walked by she sung subtlely out load part of the lyrics. "I'm in between, in between... In between Hell and Heaven... Is this what you wanted?... I'm gonna bring a little Hell, I'm gonna bring a little Heaven... You just keep wanting more, with your blood and your horror... I'm gonna bring a little Hell, I'm gonna bring a little Heaven... It's a beautiful tragedy, you wanna be sick like me? 'Cause I can bring a little Hell." Shukurai appeared beside her as they walked in. The dark god saw many faces join in the base and hopefully most were here to aid in the rescue. He followed Valencia as she went to a table that looked like a good place to have a meeting. She made sure not to sit on her white cloak and her chest plate glinted in the light. Shukurai stood behind her chair, his red eyes glowed faintly in the shadows. Valencia was ready to talk strategy and well rested for action.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:49 pm
User Image
User Image

.:Front View:.
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Walking through the doors that lead to the spa, Vin walked behind the goddess with his arms crossed, thinking about what she had said about her and his father which only made him chuckle softly. Walking through the hallway, he could see everyone that was now in the home base. Crossing his arms, he heard was overhearing Jezebel speaking with the newly arrived Persephone and her husband, Hades. Jezebel turned her head to the right as she noticed Vin beginning to speak up,"You know..everyone is suffering and I get why you feel this but right now is not a good time. We respect your help and everything and we are grateful but we have to make sure there isn't any more danger for all kind, including gods.."
Jezebel only blinked a few times as she wondered exactly how much Vin had heard through the door before placing her hand over her stomach gently. She knew that this connection, this curse that trapped Hecate within her, would catch up with her but unfortunately, if they were to just separate Hecate from her, no one would know what would happen to Jezebel. Looking down, the huntress' hair covering her eyes before relaxing her back against the wall. Vin turned his head toward Jezebel with a soft smile before looking back at Persephone as he softly bowed to both her and the king of the underworld,"It's nice to see you two again by the way, now if you excuse me, I need to do what I do best. Smoke, Eat, and Fight...and I already smoked and ate."
Meanwhile, since Merlin's spell was still in effect when they were planning the fake plan by speaking with their lips and using telepathic abilities for the real plan, behind his speech everyone could hear this toward both Jezebel and Persephone,'Don't look at their boobs, don't look at their boobs, don't look at their- Oh~! a freckle on the right one on the huntress, that's hot..Oh I wonder, nah better not even think about that.'
Jezebel blushed brightly, keeping her head down to use her white hair to cover her face before scooting away from the group, sneaking around the gods before sitting down onto the couch next to get away from the others, looking over at the woman with the red dress and scars all over her. Her name must of been Eva that the other revenants were talking about so with this, Jezebel gave her a slight nod of appreciation that she was okay before looking over at Val, who was sitting on the other couch,"Daichi..he wasn't all bad at the beginning. He helped my family and in tern, my family helped him..I didn't realize what was truly wrong until I saw through his eyes..and through his eyes, I saw what life could be..it sounds nice."
Meanwhile, B.O.B. shrugged his shoulders but told Hannah that Ardyn just needed sometime alone for a bit and that he noticed something quite interesting with the young Nanashi's life levels, aka aura. Something was waking up slowly. Slowly but surely. Ardyn, meanwhile, stood in his room with his sweater off and his newly made scar on his shoulder. Looking in the mirror, Ardyn had noticed something quite interesting going on. His hair was beginning to slightly grey which made the young boy grow nervous. On the back of his neck, his lightning bolt scar began to slightly glow a yellowish gold color before fading away. Ardyn stood up tall as he wondered what was going to happen to him in the future as he noticed something very interesting. On the ship, a pile of new clothes was placed on his bed which looked to be professionally made. The young daemon boy tilted his head as he noticed the custom looking clothing as he softly grabbed the material to see a interesting pattern on the shoulders. In small grey stones, they made a pattern to show a skull above two crossing keyblades. Ardyn looked at the new clothing with a soft smile on his face before looking toward the door where he heard Hannah speaking. She was definitely something else but it felt nice how much she cared for he was a lonely child. Only knowing his master, Caspian. Looking out toward the window, Ardyn began to think about his master, wondering if he was still okay?

User Image
Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:41 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
"I wonder what games we are playing today my love?"
Goddess of Spring Queen of the Underworld

User Image

"Disrespectful little twerp!", shouted perphone at him through her thoughts as she glared at him,"Just as bad as your great grandfather jeeze even Ares has more restraint", she watched Jezebel leave them sighing,"Well this is great.. we were hoping Hectate would help us.. but it seems we are going to have to figure this out on our own aren't we?", she turned to hades,"Should we go home and give them the bad news?";

Hannah sighed,"If I had known that adryn would have been upset I would have made her stop", said the heiress,"I'm pretty good at getting people to shut up ya know", she smiled at bob climbing up onto the chair next to him,"What ya doing anyways?", she asked out of curiosity she didn't have much time to say anything else when 3 men in suits came tumbling out of a portal on the ship,"Oh no the idiots are here", said hannah sighing as she crossed her arms as the head guard picked himself up,"Lady Hannah we have a phone call from your grandfather Lord Courtmyan", the man handed her the phone as the little girl talked with her 'papa' on the phone,"Ya.. I'm just saving the world with my friends why whats the problem?", she asked blinking her blue eyes in confusion she screeched in horror,"No!! Not that anything but that!", she then threw the phone wailing,"I don't wanna do homework!!", she said clinging to the guys leg as the head body guard sighed,"Lady.. hannah you have to.. its part of growing up.. we will drop of your assignments..", they said as she began to wail,"You evil jerks!! that stuffs horrid!".

User Image

User Image

MarcusEmyrs

MikuHinata1

AussieSrives

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:17 am
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Hades resisted the urge to roll his eyes at Vin then looked down at his wife "perhaps ... if we could find some something on Daichi's other allies we could try to see what we could do about that. D**n Dark Portals, difficult to trace ... maybe Athena has some ideas" he said before smiling sadly "we'll find a way to get her back, it'll just take time"

Peter snorted after hearing Persephone and put his mask back on before shooting a web up to the ceiling and hung there upside down "so the crazy demon god guy used to be a good guy? Sounds about right ... why is it when bad things happen people can either be heroes or complete wack-a-doodles who wanna rule the world?" he asked as Simon looked up at him "i suppose it's due to the strength of their heart" Simon said smirking at the 'wack-a-doodle' comment "i guess ... and to answer your question Mr. Scary-eyes. The second time i got my powers was from a spider bite of one of her magic-y ones .... oh um, there was this purple giant guy who had these stones and wiped out half of all life and i was one of the ones dusted but i was reborn somehow then this energy spider leaped into me and i remembered who i was" he said making Simon blink in confusion and Spidey just chuckled and scratched the back of his head awkwardly "uh, yeah i was kinda confused about it too ... though from what Dr. Strange said everyone who was dusted out of existence should be back- ACK!" he shouted before falling due to an instant phone ring from inside his mask "Aunt May? Oh no ..." he said dreading the conversation before looking at everyone "excuse me for a sec" he said before walking down a hallway nearby to try to keep his ears open as he answered "hey Aunt- i ..... ok yes i did but .... they did?! O-ok Aunt May calm down ... yes i know but i know someone who can help ... yeah his name is David Xanatos ... yes that one .... it's a really long story and I'll explain when i ..... they are? I-is Michelle ok? Ned? .... yeah I'll call them later just ... just go to Xanatos industries and tell the guy at the desk you want to speak to Charles Cortex and use your name .... his real name is Otto Octavius ... difficult to tell these days. Ok ... i will, love you too" he said with a soft sigh and scrolled through his phone lists and frowned a bit before switching phone mode off "friendly neighborhood Spider-Man away from the neighborhood .... I'm sorry guys but i gotta stop Arachnie ... or what she does is on me" he said before going back in to get back to the meeting, unbeknownst to anyone else, a figure flew past one of the windows so quick it was like a blur

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you.
That's why i'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:14 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Vincent's thought went into their mind causing all of them widen their eyes, ladies were either disgusted or red face in embarrassment, while men were clearly protective to females or dumbstruck. Fenrir was just stepping out, and gave Vincent "what the f**k" look when he hear his thought, "I am going to kick your f**king a**, if I hear that again," he thought to Vincent ominously, then he walked passed him to join with his friends. Kiba face palmed, "Thank god my wives moved on," he thought to himself about his deceased wives, he didn't care of their body figure, but he only once he gets to know them before he became attractive towards Shion and Suzume. Zera sunk herself and wanted the world to swallow her whole. Precht looked up to Spider-Man, he listens to him for long time, until he fell from the ceiling. He rose his eyebrow and he looked at Simon, "You don't think he's the wisecracker Mosquito was talking about?" he asked him if Mosquito referred to Spider-Man as wisecracker, just as Spider-Man declared he's going after Arachne.
Takeshi and Alice rejoin with the group, Jack examined the group, then he finally speak, "If we all want to rescue six hybrid humans, we're going after Mido and Arachne," he said to them as he sounded like he's agreeing with Spider-Man. This didn't surprised everyone, so Yakumo was puzzled, "Wait, how do you even know where they are?" he asked him a question. Fenrir narrowed his eyes, just as Jack continue to explain, "Mido performed countless experiments on the relics, and now, he's stoen the one inside Eva. Arachne isn't a Queen, yet, she is unaware of his plan," he explains to the group about Mido's experiments on relics, and Arachne wasn't the Queen. Jack slowly closed his eyes as he feared what Mido was after, "I think I know what his plan is..." he said to them before he snapped his eyes open, "Reviving the Queen by using Arachne as her vessel," he revealed Mido's plan to use Arachne as Queen's Vessel. This gravely alarmed all of revenants, Precht's gray blue eyes were wide open, "So, he's not working with Daichi, and he tricked Arachne in order to get what he wants. The Queen?" he theorized Mido was using Arachne, then asked about the Queen. Fenrir grimmly closed his eyes, Louis looked away in guilt, Precht suddenly sense his guilt, "There was the research known as Project QUEEN. Queen was suppose to be an ultimate revenant without thirst for blood or any weaknesses, but this whole experiments went wrong as she became an existential threat to both humans and revenants. That might explains everything, she is powerful witch, and Mido might have chosen her as new vessel as a Queen. If Arachne become the Queen, her soul will no longer exist, but creature in her body," Fenrir explains the origin of Project QUEEN, and Arachne will no longer exist if Mido revive the Queen. Precht frowned, "If Fairy Tail hears this, that mad man will get his a** kicked for deceiving his partner," he commented. Suddenly from the walkie talkie, Davis's voice can be heard as all of the group looked at it at Murasame's station, "Can anyone hear me? I might have found one," Davis called out through the speaker. Murasame picked it up and pressed the button, "Rin is here, who did you find Davis?" she replied to his call and released the button. "I might have found Mitsuki and caught her blood scent, but it's too hard to tell because of blizzard snow storm blocked my vision. Didn't any of you said Successor's Crypt is on top of the mountain?" he asked them, yet mention Mitsuki and Successor's Crypt from snowy mountain made Mia stood up, "That's Nicola's Crypt," she said in surprised, but wondered why Mitsuki was doing there, unless Mido hide her. Murasame glanced at Mia, then pressed the button, "Yes, that's Mia's younger brother's crypt? Why, what's going on?" she asked, and this answer will be oblivious to all revenants, "There might be possible that she escaped from Mido's prison and might lead me to other five captive hybrid humans. I will check it out to see if it's her, over and out."

...Magic is alive

OOC:

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:30 pm
Valencia took out the earbud when Jezebel spoke to her. She listen to what she said about Daichi and nodded slowly. "One Mans Paradise can be Another Mans Hell. Most founded on the pain of Another Man." That's something I read awhile ago. Daichi made his choice and he hurt people who would fight back in attempts to make his paradise. Daichi has a bit in common with Thanos in my opinion." Valencia shrugged her shoulders. "I understand how you feel. Especially if Daichi has done nothing to harm you, yourself. I've been asking myself that for awhile now. Is this really my fight? I don't like what Daichi has done to others but he has not crossed me yet. I chose to help out because Arigane is a beloved friend of mine. Mitsuki is the new "Heroine of the Realms," like I used to be. I at least owe the aid in her rescue for the tournament. However when it comes down to a final decision, when Daichi's life is near end, it will have to be someone who has a damn good reason to end it... Consequences..." Shukurai nodded as he couldnt have said it better himself. He had a rather charming smile from listening to them. Valencia took out a water bottle from her larger satchel that was hidden under her cloak. She took a few drinks before she overheard distantly that Mitsuki may have escaped. Valencia looked the direction of Rin Murasame who had a radio and another voice spoke through it. She listened as she quickly put the bottle away and stood up. "Let me know if you want to talk, again. You're obligated to your feelings and I hardly judge anymore." Valencia smiled kindly at Jezebel and slightly bowed her head respectfully. She then turned and headed the direction of Rin and her group. "Hey." Valencia called over to them as she approached. "Would it be easier for your friend if the storm was cleared? I can get there quickly and even if theres some type of magic connected with the storm, I can suppress it for twenty four hours. My name is Valencia Darkslayer."

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:14 am
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

As he slid his arm in his new short sleeved vest, his feet sliding into his new boots and his hair out of his hood, Ardyn smiled softly in the mirror. He felt like a new person as he looked at himself in the mirror but he looked into his own eyes. The eyes of the Nanashi clan. His heart sank just a little bit as he thought about how terrified Atticus and Desmond was when their time came. Fighting for years just to die in combat. Looking down, Ardyn tightened his fists as he knew exactly what he needed to do. He had to fight and he had to win for their names. Looking up, Ardyn was determined as he knew. It was time. Walking out of the door, Ardyn looked around the corner to see Hannah was on the phone, something about....homework?
'Wait, people can hear my thoughts?...crap..', Vincent thought once again before slapping his forehead loudly before looking over at Hades and Persephone wanting to leave because the two couldn't get Hecate out of Jezebel. Annoyed the demigod a little bit but understood why the two are frustrated. Everyone was frustrated but something could be heard as he looked to his left to see someone quite familiar to him walk by. Cor- I mean Otto's kid, Trev- I mean Peter walking by him on the phone with his Aunt May. At least that stayed the same as he smiled softly toward him. The kid was growing up before his eyes and had joined the fight. Walking around the gods, the demigod also heard something very interesting indeed. Mitsuki had escaped? This was great news as Vin thrust his fist quickly up before thrusting his elbow down. He knew she would be alright but she would need a evacuation plan. Listening to Val talk to the others about how she could help, Vin wasted no time as he began to walk toward the exit,"Well she's out and its time I help ou-, what in the world?"
before all of this, Ardyn walked around the now distracted Hannah back into the home base as B.O.B. explained how it could help with the homework if needed but she would have to write. Walking through the opening that lead into the base, he saw Jezebel first thanking Val before she and Ardyn saw Vin was heading toward the front door. Using his incredible speed to dash around everyone and stand in front of the tall front doors with his arms crossed, Ardyn blocked the way of the older demigod who in turn placed one hand on his hip and the other behind his head as he began to rub the back of his neck. Ardyn knew exactly what he was going to do so he spoke up,"We have to wait, Captain."
"You do understand who you are talking to right?", Vin replied in a annoyed tone, feeling stuck within the same walls as his friend was in danger. Yeah, she could take care of herself but yet, he could still couldn't just stand here and do nothing,"Ardyn..if I can do something, I have to do it. I'm a peacock you see..you have to let me fly."
Wait..do peacocks even fly, Vin? Yeah they fly, just not too far but STILL! I need to fly!...ugh whatever dude. Anyway, Ardyn shook his head as he explained why it was a bad idea,"Sir..if you leave, you'll endanger her and the people she's trying to save. If she was to get everyone safe and sound then yes but if we were to rush in, especially without a plan, we would only endanger everyone, including Mitsuki."
Vin just stood there, his hands now down as he began to actually think about the situation. He felt so powerless as he was listening more to the radio about how Davis was watching over her. He never saw this Davis fight but..this is their realm and he had to respect it. Vin only nodded before turning around and walked down the steps back toward the couches where Jezebel and a woman covered in scars sat in different couches. Ardyn sat down next to Jezebel who when seeing him still blushed slightly at his comment earlier in which Vin used his newly founded telepathic ability to speak to everyone,'I'm umm..sorry everyone. I'm just feeling..you know, useless. What's the plan?'
Jezebel softly placed her hand over Vin's slightly, tapping it softly before moving it away. That was the best she could do at this time as she looked out of the window, thinking about what would be the best way to take down Mido.

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:38 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
"I dont wanna be known as just Demeters Daughter..."

Goddess of Spring Queen of the Underworld

Theme:

User Image

Persephone nodded in agreement to Hades as she took the blade he gave her earlier and cut her long hair as it turned into cherry blossoms littering the room with the sweet scent and then slowly dissolving,"I'm not sure.. but I think your right.. we should return home and see if she can find another solution... Either way we can't see Hectate so easily..", she looked longingly back at Jezebel and nodded her head towards her in understanding,"But maybe you should give them your card if they need us asap then that should do the trick of summoning us back", she told suggest;
Hannah after pitching a fit finally relented sighed and sat down beginning on her homework assignments while she put her new cellar device onto the next foreign country language she had to learn North Korean; While she began to write out some complex calculus questions with half hearted interest as bob attempted to help her; The three body guards stood off to the side keeping an eye on the ship as if they were actually patrolling and keeping the place safe though it was all they knew do as they were ordered and try to keep this controlling sassy princess under control easier said than done when she was a rebellious child;

"...I want to be Persephone"

User Image

User Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:11 pm
User Image

User Image

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

"we were just discussing that. Master Merlin and the Doctor set up this telepathic conference to keep our plan a secret to throw them off" Simon thought as he simply shrugged at Precht wondering if Spidey was the one whom Mosquito was referring to back at Tenrou Island

nodding to his wife, Hades turned to the heroes and pulled out a black card and handed it to Simon who looked it over before raising an eyebrow "what?" he asked slightly nervous "says here one of your names is Aidoneus" he said making Hades cringe a bit then sigh "yes .... that's my birth name" he said expecting the Jedi to laugh but to the gods surprise, he didn't. instead he just shrugged "i grew up hearing plenty of ... exotic names, so you shouldn't feel ashamed" he said making Hades blink a bit in confusion "what did you say your name was again?" he asked before Simon handed the card to T7 who scanned it then tossed it to Vin "Simon Xanatos" "Thanatos?!" "no-no Xanatos ... pronounce it like you start it with a 'Z'. apparently my father's side of the family is Greek" he said making Hades deadpan a bit then shifted his eyes to Persephone "and my grandmother is apparently the daughter of the real Fae Queen: Titania .... which is also my mother's nickname .... seriously i'd need to clear up about an hour just to explain my backstory" he said as Spidey let down a web and hung upside down next to him looking at the two gods "and here i thought i had the head-scratcher tale" he said before jumping down and walked over to Vin before hesitating "i came to officially quit the Diamond Dogs. no offence but .... i only just got my memory of who i really am and i got a lot of people i need to keep safe which i can only do free lance"

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:02 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi and Precht looked at Vincent as they hear his telepathy, even Takeshi finds him a real pain in the rear, he knows he cared about his younger half sister, "I understand you want to find my sister and the five other human hybrids. As you already know, she can handle the obstacles Mido and Arachnophobia sets up and familiarized everything as assassin's training, so you have to believe in her," Takeshi telepathic to Vincent and suggest him to believe her as he glanced at Mitsuki's wayfinder. Zera hold on to scarves as Vincent mention about the plan, "The guy with scar on his face said we are all going after Mido and Arachne, and he believes he's using Arachne as new vessel to reviving the Queen," Zera explains the plan by going after Mido and Arachne, before Mido will revive the Queen by using Arachne as a vessel.
Murasame turned her head towards Valencia, who asked about clearing the storm. Io stepped in and shook her head, "You cannot clear the snow storm, when the Successor is in presence around the area. Nicola's relic is too powerful to clear the blizzard, so you have to trust Davis," she disagreed Valencia's idea to clear the storm because of Nicolas' Queen's Breathe Relic was too powerful to counter spell. Mia glared at Valencia as a warning not to kill her only family she have left, Murasame crossed her arms after Ardyn stopped Vincent for rescuing Mitsuki, "You want six of human hybrids endangering their own lives from Mido, once Arachne let the words out," Murasame pointed out the life threatening risk for six hybrid humans, if Arachne spotted Valencia at the same area, "I'm Rin Murasame, this is Io and Mia Karnstein. Mia's younger brother is the Successor, so don't try to kill him if you are planning to," she introduce herself with cheerful tune, before she introduce to Io and Mia, revealing her younger brother was the Successor. Jack frown before he looked at Fenrir, "Speaking of Mido, he seems like interested in you, kid" he said to him as Eva looked at Fenrir curiosity. Fenrir remain silent, so Eva spoken out, "I'm sorry, but when Mido captured us, he talked about you like you were his favorite. We couldn't understand what he means? Do you have a history with him?" she said to Fenrir about his connection with Mido. Fenrir didn't make a single movement, so he took a deep breath, his partners looked at him in concern, knowing what Mido had done to him before his transformation. Fenrir straighten himself up, "I was his experiment after his researchers captured me prior the Project QUEEN. I was originally dhampir, when Mido and his researchers found out I'm a half human. He performed numerous amount of experiments on me, it was a d*mn torture. He injected me with something before he sold me out as enhanced soldier, that's where I died, and for strange reason that I was suppose to be become a dust because I'm over 500 years old, but instead I have become half vampire and half dhampir," he explains his history with Mido, before he lost his half human side. Jack and Eva were doubted it, "You are over 500 years old?" Jack spoken out in shock, he couldn't believe it because Fenrir looks like young man, "You were suppose to heal faster," he pointed out about supernatural healing factor. Fenrir closed his eyes and his both hands reach to hem of his shirt, "Hmph... my scars didn't heal properly," he said as he remove his shirt to leave him shirtless and revealed his countless permanent scars all around his torso, leaving everyone, except for Louis, Yakumo, Mia, Io, Coco, and Murasame due to seen him at hot spring, shock and of course Precht covered Zera's eyes. Eva covered her mouth, "None of revenants and human won't survive with that many."

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

OOC:

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff